00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,881,512 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-16 19:49:14

At 11/16/08 02:28 PM, Kart-Man wrote: Well, that's true. Quite a lot of drugs you see are actually derived from some natural thing like a plant. However, drugs are usually synthesized. I'm no doctor, but most drugs tend to have more side-effects than their natural counterparts because of the fact that they're synthesized. (Don't quote me on that.)

Bleh, sounds a lot like bull. Also sorry for quoting you.

Anyway, everything's synthesised. Even 'natural' pills and junk generally aren't found in small lumps in little bags or jars in nature. The dividing line between 'natural' and 'unnatural' is when you've got a prejudice against something but can't think of any rational reasons to justify it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-16 21:11:25

At 11/16/08 02:20 PM, UnknownFury wrote: I had a dream last night.. it involved a big sinking ship, planks, floating buses that didn't sink zombie scenes from HL2 and the turkish carpet guy from holiday. You can fill in the gaps.

I dreamed that the asian that owned the local "Chinese Buffet" was kidnapping people. And then the city council got sick of people have snakes for pets so they stole them and froze them and then the townspeople had me find them and thaw them out and give them back. So I did and then I was the town hero...Yayz.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-16 23:04:11

BIRTHDAY

Yo, my birthday was pretty friggin' bad this year, I'll admit. The only highlight of today was really the thread, so thanks to all of you who commented. I woke up and had a drum lesson. Right after I found out that it's a definite fact that I'm semi-allergic to chicken. I had an English lesson type thing where I went over an essay and realized my school's English teacher is pretty stupid in the way she grades and corrects, and I'm pretty fucked probably on the essay we just handed in because of it. I think spent the rest of the day working on a lab and reading a crappy manual that's necessary to read before you get your permit. It's 100 PAGES! I could only eat a little bit of cake because I'm on the edge of my weight for wrestling which just started. Couldn't see any of my friends and got no presents. What is this world coming to?!? The only two presents I got were from my siblings. My brother is getting me a game for the 360, which he has up at college so basically he's the only one who can play it and my sister took me off limited profile on facebook as her present. Seriously, what the fuck.
</bitching>
</moaning>
</crappy day>

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 00:34:31

At 11/16/08 07:20 PM, NextToNothing wrote: also out of curiosity does anyone know what the sound phenomenon is called?

Doppler Effect

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 01:18:36

they might cut off your dick
and feed it to a pig
and though it hurts, you'll laugh
and dance a dickless jig

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 01:40:15

At 11/17/08 01:18 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: they might cut off your dick
and feed it to a pig
and though it hurts, you'll laugh
and dance a dickless jig

But finally you'll realize
won't miss your shlong at all
as long as you have it on ice
and mount it on the wall.

The epitome of wannabe

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 02:23:26

At 11/17/08 12:34 AM, BoMToons wrote:
Doppler Effect

<3 that was some fine wiki reading.

I'm cool now... Right guys?... Guys?

Art Thread So I don't Lose It >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 02:25:34

At 11/17/08 02:23 AM, NextToNothing wrote:
At 11/17/08 12:34 AM, BoMToons wrote:
Doppler Effect
<3 that was some fine wiki reading.

As in reading I did from your information, not the other sarcastic interpretation that you wiki'd it.
=( double post.

I'm cool now... Right guys?... Guys?

Art Thread So I don't Lose It >:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 02:41:56

QWOP

fun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 05:39:41

At 11/17/08 02:41 AM, Senti wrote: QWOP
fun.

God that game can be annoying.... I'm gonna try to get past 100, but I don't know if I have the will power to keep trying.

QWOP AS wars!! That would be so hard...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 07:16:48

Anyone started working on some X-mas games and/or animations yet?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 12:13:21

I'm extremely motivated to code a shooter right now, something that would ressemble left for dead. i spent 10 hours on it in 2 days and it's amazingly fun, then i had "visions" of a l4d flash version. The lsat thing i was working on in flash was gonna have zombies that jump at you, but the problem was that once a zombie jumps on your back and clutches you, there's no way to really shoot him off, so you're basically dead, which is not fun. In a l4d version however, you could have some bots following you around specifically for these kind of situations: to get zombies off you and make sure none of them are coming from the back etc.

l4d flash = great fun

who's up for it? ^^

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 12:13:46

el presidente
Happy birthday and a lot of e love
<3333333333 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
computer fixed
Yay soon i'll be back to flash =]

short spammy post but whatever...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 12:40:17

At 11/17/08 12:13 PM, Toast wrote: who's up for it? ^^

Sounds good, it'd certainley be a challenge. I'd love an online flash game, even something as simple as one team is zombs, one team is humans, and the zombies have to rush the humans. Sounds great.

I just won L4D in a competition :D. So i can play you tomorrow toast, i'm occlusion btw on steam.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 12:48:46

At 11/17/08 12:40 PM, Depredation wrote:
At 11/17/08 12:13 PM, Toast wrote: who's up for it? ^^
Sounds good, it'd certainley be a challenge. I'd love an online flash game, even something as simple as one team is zombs, one team is humans, and the zombies have to rush the humans. Sounds great.

I just won L4D in a competition :D. So i can play you tomorrow toast, i'm occlusion btw on steam.

I'm not even talking multiplayer as I don't know how to set up a server for flash, but even a flash game that portrays l4d's single player campaign mode would be cool. you and a few bots vs a shitload of zombies. I got you on steam, hopefully I'll be able to buy the game soon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 17:07:03

From the Internet
I went to a job interview today. One of the people there at that office is a fellow NG Reg, and the moment I walk into the office they shout "It's Keith from the Internet!". It's just the kind of surreal slap in the face you need when you've got a need to clear those butterflies in your stomach.

You're still going to pay for that though. You know who you are.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 17:21:51

You're still going to pay for that though. You know who you are.

Can we find out who he is :P? Think of the possibilities if you get the job, sharing stories on NG, banning people from the office. Oh the fun times to be had.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 19:32:41

Busy

If you havn't noticed, i havnt been on for a while due to the fact that i've been so busy T.T. I hate school.

Christmas Game

Mhm, Dep and I are making one, at least i still hope, but its moving sorta slow due to the fact that i've been so busy. And because i have World At War and LBP.

London Show
My dream is for my band to play a show in London for all of you ;)

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 20:42:04

Ng T's

So i recieved 4 new Newgrounds Tshirts. I was so happy.

I started wearing them, one for each day of the week. Some people automatically assumed I love the hentai that is on the site. Isnt that a great feeling and a good conversation to clear up? NG has some serious rep problems among "regular" people. I'm cautious as to who I show off my tshirts now too :(

But alot of them liked the Blockhead Tshirt... simply cause it's so random.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 21:22:25

At 11/17/08 05:07 PM, KaynSlamdyke wrote: You're still going to pay for that though. You know who you are.

Sorry :'(

At 11/17/08 12:48 PM, Toast wrote: I'm not even talking multiplayer as I don't know how to set up a server for flash

nonoba.com has a free server you can use. I don't really know much about it so I suggest you read through the site, if you haven't heard of the site already.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 21:27:32

At 11/17/08 09:21 PM, mexifry895 wrote: Official Flash Battles Thread
I thought that would be a good idea to make people get more active, but I wasn't sure if it had been attempted before and failed.

Official Flash Battles Thread
There was one a long time ago, and it was really awesome. Things like that and weeklies don't really fail, they just come and go. I loved it when it was around, and I think it'd be cool to see another one come into existence.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 22:20:37

At 11/17/08 08:42 PM, Coolio-Niato wrote: Ng T's

XD Thats priceless man. You really are true though. Sometimes i ask people, hey do you go on newgrounds? And i get answers like the comments you get.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-17 23:53:56

At 11/17/08 09:32 PM, mexifry895 wrote:
At 11/17/08 09:27 PM, Coaly wrote: Official Flash Battles Thread
Definitely think I'm gonna try to put one together. ;D

Sweet, i'll have to check that out!

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-18 04:11:40

At 11/17/08 05:07 PM, KaynSlamdyke wrote: You're still going to pay for that though. You know who you are.
At 11/17/08 09:22 PM, NG-Unit wrote: Sorry :'(

Last time I checked you weren't Ninjachicken ¬_¬

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-18 05:00:18

At 11/17/08 05:07 PM, KaynSlamdyke wrote: I went to a job interview today.

You made it then, how'd you get out of work in the end?

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-18 06:57:14

NG T's
Whoa, that sucks. Guess word got around about the bad shit, and hasn't got around about the awesome stuff on the site. Pity.

Flash battles
Are these AS battles, or animation battles?
I'm a bit confused.

General forum
Yeah, been going to the general forum a bit lately, I just wanted to check it out.
It's... weird.
For some reason, I say "Fuck ..." heaps, my posts are tiny and short, and I tend to be more obnoxious and hateful when I post in the general forum.

I think I'll only visit there rarely now, and try to stay in the art and flash forums :P

My Art Thread! || Flash Reg Lounge! || CTSG Collab! :'( //

"And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun, for the people who are still alive..."

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-18 07:34:59

At 11/17/08 05:07 PM, KaynSlamdyke wrote: stuff

How did it go?

Is Matt a douche IRL? :D If he's in London is he coming to the meet in January?

At 11/17/08 08:42 PM, Coolio-Niato wrote: stuff

I'm at uni doing games programming, the only responses I've had from people seeing I'm on Newgrounds is "oh, Newgrounds, cool" and "Ooh Newgrounds, everyone knows that as awesome". The last one was a bit random, and didn't stem off into conversation as you'd expect, but yeah :p NG is cool. I just bought a T-shirt too, should arrive.. next week. With my calender. YAY. Shit, I'll have to go home (I go too much as it is).. or wait til Christmas, hmm.. I'll see.

Sup, bitches :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-18 08:57:57

At 11/18/08 07:34 AM, liaaaam wrote: I'll see.

I'm on my last new tshirt today, the madness one. I hope that won't generate as much controversy > :(

People have to love madness...right? :)

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-18 09:11:09

At 11/18/08 06:57 AM, xTOXICxEMPIRE wrote: Flash battles
Are these AS battles, or animation battles?
I'm a bit confused.

Both and yeah, there have been threads like that. It would be good if we (or well, you, because I'm too cool) started competing again.

Is Matt a douche IRL? :D If he's in London is he coming to the meet in January?

He's okay actually. That's respect!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-11-18 09:24:49

T-shirt contraversy
I've never gotten any negative conversation anytime I've been approached about newgrounds shirts that i happen to be wearing. It is always interesting how non-heavy ng goers approach the site tho. The last time i was out of town the security guy at the airport giving me a pat-down was randomly like so when are they going to make another charlie the unicorn? It was kinda wierd cause this dude is like gropping my leg and hes trying to initiate casual conversation.

Other popular toons people have asked me about were Salad Fingers and Foamy.

NG invading real life lmao
I havent ran into any ng regs as co-workers unfortunatley, but I remember when my parents started snooping around my web presence, my mom, who is a worry wort and thinks the worst-case scenario for anything/everything... she called me up and she was like what is luis day, please be careful dont give your real name to the internet, these people might come and kill you.

None

BBS Signature