00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,882,203 Views | 60,179 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-07 22:38:11

At 6/7/08 08:42 PM, NegativeONE wrote:
Corruption in the schoolboard? That feels like calling a lemonade stand corrupt. Need significant power in order to be corrupt :P

Actually theirs two high schools in my area. Chilliwack and Sardis. The Sardis high school was caught inflating marks of their students and babying them through courses while Chilliwack kids actually worked and earned their marks.

Anyway I got to acknowledge my father as part of the ceremony and that's the only thing that I cared about.

www.DuderEntertainment.com/ | Makin' Laughs and Kickin' Ass! >:3

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-07 23:10:33

Getting back into the groove...
Sometimes, I switch projects before I even get the loading screen done, and thats how it has been since 05..lol

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-07 23:19:02

Re: Getting Back Into The Groove

I have way too many unfinished projects that I just started making but got bored with or didn't feel like finishing.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-07 23:21:46

Look at all the crazy shit I bought!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-07 23:24:11

At 6/7/08 11:21 PM, El-Presidente wrote: Look at all the crazy shit I bought!

ooh shit nice. I wanted to buy stuff but I was afraid i wouldn't have enough money for the bus back home haha.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-07 23:58:34

You know, part of me wants to get a Penicorn because, well...look at it. However, I just can't think of how I'd be able to explain it, at all. Not that a purple horse with a dick on its head needs explanation, but still.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-07 23:59:40

Ahh man, your a lucky man El-Presidente...A lucky man...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 00:03:56

At 6/7/08 11:58 PM, CrazyChihuahua wrote: You know, part of me wants to get a Penicorn because, well...look at it. However, I just can't think of how I'd be able to explain it, at all. Not that a purple horse with a dick on its head needs explanation, but still.

I sat on the train with my parents and they asked what I got, I was just like...well, I got this as a joke, pulled it out, and they laughed hysterically.

At 6/7/08 11:59 PM, NG-Unit wrote: Ahh man, your a lucky man El-Presidente...A lucky man...

Yes I am, Sam I am.

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 00:07:34

At 6/8/08 12:03 AM, El-Presidente wrote:
At 6/7/08 11:59 PM, NG-Unit wrote: Ahh man, your a lucky man El-Presidente...A lucky man...
Yes I am, Sam I am.

So...Wanna eat some ham?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 01:04:14

What irony -- I am currently working on something based of of Super Mario World, I also am currently playing SMW since I just purchased it via Virtual Console. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 01:12:17

What irony -- I am currently working on something based of of Super Mario World, I also am currently playing SMW since I just purchased it via Virtual Console. :)

And I just bought Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt today. Nutty.
Also, that's not irony XP

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 01:30:23

At 6/8/08 01:12 AM, NegativeONE wrote:
And I just bought Super Mario Bros / Duck Hunt today. Nutty.

Gonna add Mario in Newgrounds Rumble too? ... OVERRATED FAGGOT.

I love you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 02:24:46

At 6/8/08 01:30 AM, Rudy wrote:

Geez louise, some people cannot take constructive crit :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 02:57:25

oh that little newgrounds sticker in the middle of the pic is GREAT! I have been waiting for a simple NG sticker without the sunbeams that was big enough to stick on a backpack :) now i just hope they release the "newgrounds" text alone, that would be nice :D

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 02:58:54

At 6/8/08 02:24 AM, NegativeONE wrote:
At 6/8/08 01:30 AM, Rudy wrote:
Geez louise, some people cannot take constructive crit :P

ahaha, I'm totally joking. You know I adore you. Whenever we meet, whether it's at the comic con of 2010 or whatever. I'll give you a sweet hug.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 03:31:41

stupid party

I threw a decent party tonight, well it started decent, and was decent for most of the night. However, as of now my wireless keyboard is missing, that's right, somebody took it or put it in some retarded place, and no it's not in the freezer, I already checked there. I'm pissed, this would be the second keyboard that is gone/broke that I didn't break myself. If I have to buy a third damn keyboard after not even breaking one, I'm gonna be pissed. No more parties at my place, people are fucking stupid.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 03:36:45

At 6/8/08 03:31 AM, Matt-Porter wrote: stupid party

stop buying wireless keyboards then V.V

;) besides, it's to be expected

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 04:22:39

Stupid Party

It's not that bad when only your keyboard is stolen, a friend of mine went to a LAN party and the whole inside parts of his PC were stolen.

"What kind of idiot would quote himself" - Gatling

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 06:01:27

At 6/8/08 04:22 AM, Gatling wrote: Stupid Party

It's not that bad when only your keyboard is stolen, a friend of mine went to a LAN party and the whole inside parts of his PC were stolen.

LOL

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 06:43:29

At 6/8/08 06:01 AM, Paranoia wrote:

LOL

I know I lolled too! He never caught the thief, since there were too many people he didn't know. It's his own fault really. The first rule of LAN-parties is that you should always lock your PC-case. And he learned from it, since now he has a case with a lock on it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 06:49:32

that stuff is awesome

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 06:55:43

He was well and truly owned.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 13:53:08

Re stupid party

WOOT, I found my keyboard, it wasn't in the freezer, or under the bathroom sink, but behind me PS2 on the entertainment center up against the wall. Anyway, party wasn't too bad then, I was just pissed me new keyboard was gone. I'm gonna go get my game sponsored now, seems like the thing to do.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 14:08:52

RE Stupid Party

All wasn't too bad than. I'm glad it turned out good for you and it wasn't stolen.

With what company are you going to get your game sponsored with?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 15:27:23

5 years

as of today, i've been a member of this site for 5 years!

for real

i was gonna write a long story on how i originally came to find this site and how it changed my life, but i think this small message will suffice.

it's a been an awesome 5 years! here's to another five, yo g-dawgs.

snyggys

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 16:20:41

At 6/8/08 03:27 PM, Rammer wrote: 5 years

as of today, i've been a member of this site for 5 years!
for real
i was gonna write a long story on how i originally came to find this site and how it changed my life, but i think this small message will suffice.

it's a been an awesome 5 years! here's to another five, yo g-dawgs.

Congrats! Did you worked in Flash before you knew NG or did you start working in it because of NG?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 16:24:29

Test My Engine Topics

All of the sudden people enjoy flooding the Flash Forum with these test my engine topics. I've seen about 5 only today. Is it because the vacation started or something?

Could we make a Beta Tester-thread or Crew where people post there engine to get it tested? It would stop the many threads with requests or atleast cut them down.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 16:26:49

I'm just playing the new Racedriver GRID on 360, and I have to say the interface and menus in this game are sexy as hell, they really went all out on this one.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 16:26:52

At 6/8/08 04:24 PM, Gatling wrote: Could we make a Beta Tester-thread or Crew where people post there engine to get it tested? It would stop the many threads with requests or atleast cut them down.

It's more confusing to see 20 engine testing threads compiled into one, yes?

Hi there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2008-06-08 16:28:57

At 6/8/08 04:24 PM, Gatling wrote: Test My Engine Topics

All of the sudden people enjoy flooding the Flash Forum with these test my engine topics. I've seen about 5 only today. Is it because the vacation started or something?

Could we make a Beta Tester-thread or Crew where people post there engine to get it tested? It would stop the many threads with requests or atleast cut them down.

I think that the topics are pretty interesting, it's could for the dev because he can get feedback from other devs and also the other members in this forum get to see a peak of what everyone else is working on and how they're doing things.

Sticking them all in one topic would just be messy in my opinion, and people would get overlooked. There's a lot worse types of topic that are being posted in this forum.