00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

must have at least 1000 posts to be

64,401 Views | 1,153 Replies

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-27 07:27:20

At 12/27/06 06:39 AM, Smulse wrote: How can you be arsed to write reviews for everyone?!

1) It doesn't take all that much

2) I've been inspired by another few excellent rating threads

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-27 07:31:54

At 12/27/06 07:27 AM, LinkSilvermane wrote:
At 12/27/06 06:39 AM, Smulse wrote: How can you be arsed to write reviews for everyone?!
1) It doesn't take all that much
2) I've been inspired by another few excellent rating threads

Happy reviewing, then!

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-27 07:44:12

Whoops, didn't mean to end that post so soon.

I felt like counting the ratings I've gotten through so far, just to give myself and the rest of you people an idea of how fast things are proceeding here.

Consider the fact that I started on the third day of November, and that I've rated the following people:

Para-Noid
slaughterMYdaughter
boloneyman
LittleWashu
Hyperion
JackRabbitStudios
TheChaosDemon
UnknownFear
Freelance-Magician
Anko
BazookaNinja
Peregrinus
Frenzy
Jinzoa
TITROTU
StarF68
Doobie
KyleAbnormal
Sixers1fan
WoebegonessIsSad
Vikram-the-vampire
Reyals
HittheTarget
RenegadeGirl
JackCurrie
ejit
GreenKirton
Tezzer
2good2b4goten
FBIPolix
Frank
Savren
AntiEverythingGoon
Apocalypse
Mogly
fwe
skritch
Gaz05
Hierophant
AtomicTerrorist
Jose
Gendo
The-Hydra-of-Spore
Monocrom
CUBErt
Fatt-Pandaa
TommyGun
NemoX
1Dizmal1
xX-Anubis-Xx
BaronVonBadguy
public-enemy1
Jerkapotomus
TechnicalProblem
DeadDays
MadMax
GunsAreDrawn
Foolmoron
Zigzag
Masculine
Imacow
DarkSytze
DarkDragonVX
Myst
SpeedMetalSandwich
UndeadAssassin
King
Psycho-Simple
esko-man
Soul-Blade

That's 71 ratings (approximately 5 pages worth of requests) completed in about 2 months. So in order to finish off the next 30 pages in this topic, I'm going to have to work steadily at the remainin requests (which would be about 420 total, if I'm not mistaken) for about a year.

So...let's hope Hobo makes it back to the thread as soon as he can, folks :D that way, we might just be able to finish all of these ratings in 6 months instead.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-27 07:44:48

I'm still wondering how to get to the top of the list *_*

:)

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-27 08:58:29

At 12/27/06 07:44 AM, LinkSilvermane wrote:

A year? And still Hobo gets ost of the credits because they think it´s him since he´s the thread starter?
I love you <3

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-27 10:28:22

I can wait then. Damn thats a lot of requests.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-27 10:47:25

At 12/27/06 07:44 AM, Sarai wrote: I'm still wondering how to get to the top of the list *_*

)

Use your imagination whilst chatting with Hobo ;) I'm sure you two could reahc some sort of understanding.

*turns on Barry White CD*
At 12/27/06 08:58 AM, SBB wrote:
A year? And still Hobo gets most of the credits because they think it´s him since he´s the thread starter?

Of course Hobo gets the "credits". He's the one who went through the hassle of asking mods if he could make this thread. Then he made it, and rated the first 7-8 pages of requests. He also came up with a specific rating system, and he was smart enough to exclude anyone with less than 1000 posts from this thread.

And to be totaly frank, Hobo simply attracts the masses. It's his charm, I suppose :D

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-27 10:49:12

I don't know if I've already requested and I'm feeling lazy today.

So can you rate me?

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-27 11:25:50

Alright, I think I've got enough time for a quick rating.

At 10/6/06 03:43 AM, KozmoKramer wrote: Rate me please my I have no expectations suprise me.

Surprise you? Unless you haven't seen any of my other ratings, I don't think you'll be that astounded, pal :D there's nothing extraordinary about this stuff.

Name Originality: ...hm. I don't know whether to be pissed off at your for misspelling "Cosmo", or to be glad that you're something of a fan of his. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the biggest Michael Richards fan lately, but I doubt I'll ever stop enjoying watching his character on Seinfeld. At any rate, it's a bit too long for my tastes, so I think you should shorten it a bit...perhaps get rid of that ugly "kozmo" altogether, and just leave it at "Kramer". 5,5/10

Signature: No originality points for you, I'm afraid. I've seen that type of signature plenty of times. What makes matters worse is that it's not even as funny as most of the other Kramer-sigs that I've seen around. Good thing you've got that "New Awesome Sig in progress". Try to hurry up with that process. 5/10

Display Picture: Huh. Don't think I've seen an animated display pic quite like that one. I suppose you get a few originality points, in this case. However, after a few times that the dude rolled his head around, I found that I was already pretty bored with it. I dunno...try to make it more intense somehow. Or just get a stationary picture of the band. 6,5/10

BBS Posts: ...not very good, from what I've seen. You seem in dire need of some schooling, my friend, because you don't seem to know what punctuation marks are for. It's the kind of thing that makes readers go MAD, trust me. When you were attempting to prove a point in the "Michael Richards (Kramer) Gets Mad" thread, I seriously had to read what you wrote several times to understand it. Commas and periods, no matter what people might have told you, are important, dude. Also, you're 18, and you still don't know the difference between the words "their" and "there". Not very good at all. 4/10

Blam / Protect level: Police Captain, and you've been here for more than 2 years....meh. I've told too many people off for not caring for the New Entries, today. So screw it. 2/10

Whistle level: Normal = 2/10, dude. Every time.

Exp level: 10...huh. Better than your Blam/Protect level, no doubt about that. But you could still be doing considerably better, at this point. More than 2 whole years? Level 13, at least. Ungh. 6/10

Reviews: 17 reviews. 17 reviews in more than 730 friggin' days. What can I say? Bah. 1/10

Flash / Audio: Nothing, eh? Oh well. 0/10

Bonus: Well, at least your tastes in movies don't suck. I myself am a pretty huge Star Wars fan, and I also enjoyed Jim Caviziel's performance in The Count of Monte Cristo. 8,5/10

Your overall rating comes to: 3,9 out of 10. Quite bad.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-27 19:00:48

At 12/26/06 10:55 AM, LinkSilvermane wrote:
At 10/4/06 09:17 PM, boloneyman wrote:
A great rating thread so far, rate me when my turn comes up.
Your turn indeed has come up, but I'm getting the feeling you're a friend of Hobo's, and you might prefer a rating straight from him rather than from me. So if you don't dig my rating, just ask for another one, and specify that you want him to do it for ya.

Hooray, let me say, the wait was definitely worth it. I don't have many friends on Newgrounds, probably less then five, and Hobo isn't one. I'm not that out going and talkative I guess.

Name Originality: Well, you've been around since 2004, so without a doubt when you made that name up it was a pretty original thing to do. Right now it might not be quite so original, but you still get points for coming up with such an alias before anyone else did. The nickname's also kinda funny, seeming at first glance to be something a little kid might make up. And I find it to be far better than some of the more "mature" nicknames around. Good stuff, I suppose. 8,5/10

Well I'm glad someone finally appreciates it. I can't tell you how many times someone thought they were being clever and pointed out the fact that bologna is misspelled. i exist to make people laugh, and the name is a fine example.

Signature: Whoa, definetely one of the most unsettling pictures I've ever seen around the BBS. Seriously, the first time I posted on the forum, I remember staring at it for a bit, then reading the "I'm going slightly mad" stuff next to it, and freaking out a little bit :D awesome stuff, really. Definetely one of the most interesting I've seen here. And you saw fit to get it snowified for the holidays...good for you. Nice. 10/10

I too love the sig, that probably why I kept it for so loong. I believe I am over a year with it now.

Display Picture: Ah, so you've got the balls to show a picture of yourself in your account. Good for you, my man. I myself am planning to get a decent pic of me and stick it in there. So you get points for that, I guess. But what's up with the head-band...?! 7,5/10

It is hard to tell with the size of the picture, but the sweat band says Dodgeball on it. Plus it is one of the best pictures of me on my computer until recently. I'll probably change it when I have the time.

BBS Posts: Awwwww, teh doggie has glasses on! Big dog, that :D Anyhow, just by reading through your latest page of posts, I think I got a fairly good idea about what kind of BBS user you are. First of all, your grammar seems excellent. Your writing skills seem great as well, from what I read in your "The most annoying thing possible" (and to answer your question, I think that people do that 'cause they feel like getting cheap thrills by doing something that they could technically get caught for, knowing that they've got a 99,9% chance of not suffering any negative consequences). Besides that, you've proven to be one of the slightly wittier (and thus funnier) of the "older" users around, which is definetely something that people can appreciate. A breather, so to speak, from the crappy jokes and witless vulgarity that the new users throw in people's faces. Another commendable thing is your ability to use your imagination, like the stuff I saw in your "Possible repercussions?" thread. Both funny and interesting. I might just try it out :D So at any rate, based on what I saw, I reckon you're one of the funner bbs users to have around. 8,5/10

I'm glad you like them. I try to keep my grammar on the up, but I know I have a hefty load of typos. I haven't been posting as much as I used to, I'm hoping I won't run out of steam before my 5K. I'm glad that all the time wasn't a waste and someone likes the posts. My topics die out rather quickly, so I thought no one liked them, but jow I see that I was wrong.

Blam / Protect level: Elite Guard Captain...awesome work there. Must have been a bitch to vote on enough flash vids to get to that level there. All I can tell you is to keep up the good work, man. 9/10

Yeah, I have put a lot of work into that. I haven't been working on that since summer though, another example of me running low on steam.

Whistle level: Deity, huh? Stellar work. Once again, all I can say is that I hope you keep it up for as long as you can. 10/10

I was silver until recently, then Wade changed the set upand over night I was a deity. I remember spending a few weeks flagging reviews, and I guess that is where I got the points from.

Exp level: Ah, the pipe. I've always liked that icon...dunno why. I guess it just looks cool to me. At any rate, it's pretty much as high a level as you could have gotten to, considering how long you've been here. Excellent work. 9/10

I also like the pipe, I used to deposit everyday, but now I find it hard to get on everyday and deposit. Soon the levels will chane and perhaps I will become motivated again.

Reviews: 121 reviews total...I guess that's not bad. The good thing is, your reviews seem to be fairly helpful: you don't just state whether or not you like the flash vid, but you say what the author should work on in order to make it better next time. Good stuff. 7,5/10

I've always find it hard to review things. Usually I'll only review something if I really love it or really hate it. When I do review, I always try to make them helpful.

Flash / Audio: Nothin', eh? Oh well. 0/10

Not much I can say there.

Bonus: Ah, you've got excellent tastes in music and in movies (except perhaps for that "Big Fish" movie, I wouldn't know...). 9/10 for that.

Why thank you. Big Fish is a very good movie, most regulars of Newgrounds will enjoy it.

Overall rating: 7,7 out of 10. Above Average.

Thanks again for the great rating.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-27 21:46:31

Try me, This will be fun

Did you like it? It was hot for me too...

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-28 19:27:46

If you are still doing this I would like to be rated..

Please.

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-29 10:03:05

At 10/7/06 04:44 AM, Saki2me wrote: DAMN there's alot of pages on this thread looks like there will be a five month wait for me lol i would really like it if you'd rate me!

5 months...wow, good guess :D

Name Originality: Cute. Not too long, not too short, and moderately clever. Kind of looks a tad oriental as well, which is something that I always like to see. It's a kind of nicknaqme that can really stick to a person's memory, ya know? Hard to get out of your head, once read. Good stuff. 7,5/10

Signature: Heh, Austin Powers...always good for a laugh, no doubt about it. Good choice of colors in the backround, it fits his retro-70's theme. And you also remembered to stick your own nickname in there...good job. S'ok, all things considered. 7/10

Display Picture: Hm. Izzat you there? And did you draw that? It's not bad, I guess. It kinda makes you want to see the rest of the picture to understand what you mean by "weirded out", though. Bit of a cliff-hanger, ya know? Oh well. At any rate, I've certainly seen worse around. And if you did draw it, it shows you've got some decent drawing skills, which is something that I always appreciate. 7/10

BBS Posts: Oh noes, a girl! In Hobo's thread, no less. But all jokes aside, you've got a good post ratio: 3 posts per day is just right (because at the very least, I already know you're not a spammer, which is good news). Anyhow I checked through some of your posts, and I found that although your writing skills aren't exactly awe-inspiring, you seem to be a cheerful spirit around the BBS General section, which is cool. Sure, you usually hang around the joke threads and such (which means you rarely participate in serious kinds of discussions), but at least you're not sour or mean towards other BBS users. Your only major flaw seems to be the fact that you never express yourself outside of a few lines, each post. Try to really say something once in a while, ya know? Tell us what's on your mind, don't just throw a few random comments in the crappy joke threads. But anyhow, for an average BBS user you're ok enough. 6,5/10

Blam / Protect level: Police lieutenant, and you've been here for almost 2 whole friggin' years. DAMN. Not good at all, I'm afraid. All I can tell you is that you've certainly got a lot of catching up to do in the New Entries section. 3/10

Whistle level: Red, eh? Also not very good, since Hobo basically has it in for anyone without a Silver whistle (with good reason). Try helping people out by blowing the whistle on abusive reviews and such. 2/10

Exp level: 12...s'ok. It's about as far as you could have gotten, considering how long you've been with us on the site. Good work there...just try to vote on the new flashes as well, instead of just on the cool stuff that you can check out on the main page, k? 7,5/10

Reviews: 200 of 'em...that's pretty good. Most of your reviews seemed adequate, which is also good news. Keep up the good work. 7/10

Flash / Audio: Huh. So are you an artist or not? Because if you've got some drawing skills, you should try 'em out in a flash movie or two. I mean, it's easy to make sprite movies and claymations, but it takes serious skill to actually draw a whole flash vid. Try it out sometime. 0/10

Bonus: You seem to have good tastes in music, and in movies...I've really enjoyed a few of the Killers' songs (though their lyrics usually don't actually mean anything), and Borat never fails to crack me up. Nice stuff. 7,5/10

Your overall rating: 6,3 out of 10. Not bad, but not all that good either.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-29 15:17:57

At 12/29/06 10:03 AM, LinkSilvermane wrote:
Hard to get out of your head, once read. Good stuff. 7,5/10

That's what i wanted I wanted a name that's easy to remember.Thx! now i don't have to change it.

And if you did draw it, it shows you've got some decent drawing skills, which is something that I always appreciate. 7/10

naw i didn't draw it but i do draw i have a deviant site.

Your only major flaw seems to be the fact that you never express yourself outside of a few lines, each post. Try to really say something once in a while, ya know? Tell us what's on your mind, don't just throw a few random comments in the crappy joke threads. But anyhow, for an average BBS user you're ok enough. 6,5/10

ya I've just been in a happy mood lately but I'll take your advice and go back to the politics forum.

Blam / Protect level: Police lieutenant, and you've been here for almost 2 whole friggin' years. DAMN. Not good at all, I'm afraid.

that's bad? *cries* lol j/k just another thing to work on.

Whistle level: Red, eh? Also not very good, since Hobo basically has it in for anyone without a Silver whistle (with good reason). Try helping people out by blowing the whistle on abusive reviews and such. 2/10

ya i was at silver but the stupid whistle changes knocked me down to red!

Your overall rating: 6,3 out of 10. Not bad, but not all that good either.

well i sort of passed but wtv the reason i wanted to be rated was to see what i needed to improve and I'm mostly concerned about whther or not ppl remember me and I think some do.Thanks for rating me!

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-29 18:22:47

Before I get started, I have to apologise to the last couple of guys that were in line, 'cause the're going to get skipped. Because of my goddamned piece of junk of an internet connection, I lost 2 ratings in a row. I simply can't write that stuff all over again, because quite frankly it's getting hard enough to write them the first time 'round.

At 12/29/06 03:17 PM, Saki2me wrote: Thanks for rating me!

No prob, glad you liked it.

At 10/7/06 09:32 PM, ThePhrozenPhoenix wrote: Oh, look! I don't have 1000 posts but I'm still posting here!!!

Seriously. You don't need 1000 posts to rate somebody. Probably even fucking 50 would be enough.

50 posts? If people were to read my first-ever 50 posts and formulate an opinion on what kind of person I am just from that, I'd be considered an incurable band-wagoning pervert (which isn't too far off the mark, truth be told, but that's neither here nor there :D). And besides the fact that most people who haven't written at least 1000 posts simply don't have enough material to be evaluated on, this kind of system makes it humanly possible for Hobo and me to actually rate pretty much everyone who asks for a rating.

And that's the last time I'm saying that.

Next request:

At 10/7/06 07:38 AM, Fragment wrote: Yeah, it'd be cool if someone rated me. Soon. Now. Right this moment.

5 months later...whoops. Oh well.

Name Originality: Hm. I can't exactly say why, but it certainly seems cool enough for me to like it. Maybe because it recalls the action of actually breaking something into fragments, with violence. At any rate, it's not too long, and it's not too short either, and it doesn't have any useless punctiation marks in it, which makes it look pretty snappy too. Good stuff. 8/10

Signature: Well, at least you're honest when you say that you stole the sig...'cause I think you must be the tenth person I've seen on the BBS with it. Granted, it's still pretty damned funny (Jim Carrey never fails), but too many people have been using it lately for me to be able to appreciate it as much as I used to. Perhaps you could check around the web, and find a different clip of the guy? 7/10

Display Picture: Another Scarface fan, eh? Obviously there's nothing negative I can say about that picture, since it's a classic after all. The problem is the lack of originality...I've seen many a signature with that picture in it. I suggest you check around some sites and find another kind of Scarface picture, if only to stick out a teeny-weeny bit from the crowd. 7/10

BBS Posts: 9 per day...a bit too much, don't you think? Perhaps you should try to cut down a tad on your daily postage. Besides, I'm pretty sure that if you tried to write a smaller amount of posts each day, your comments in the BBS would be more expressive and would have more depth than they do now. You seem to be a tad too care-free when you write: sure, your grammar's fine (which is good news indeed), but you never pause to say anything meaningful. You make up for it by generally being a cheerful sort of person (cracking a joke or two every 2 or 3 posts), but I think it would be nice if you tried to calm down a tad and checked out some of the more serious threads. 6,5/10

Blam / Protect level: Police Lieutenant, after more than a year? Bad, very bad indeed. Take 2 minutes of your time and vote on a handfull of flash vids each day, and you'll see some substantial results. For now, no good. 4/10

Whistle level: Normal...not very good either, I'm afraid. Silver whistles are adequate, Bronze whistles are kinda crappy. So you can see why Hobo doesn't appreciate red whistles all that much. 2/10

Exp level: 10, eh? Not bad, I suppose. Sure, you could be doing a bit better at this point, but I guess it's ok. Once again, try to direct your voting efforts to the new flash vids in the New entries section, alright? 7,5/10

Reviews: 110 total...hm. Not great, but not all that bad either. Fortunately, most of your reviews seem to be constructive and expressive enough, which is definetely a plus. Just try to write that stuff a bit more often. 7/10

Flash / Audio: None, zip, ziltch. 0/10

Bonus: Ok, it seems you've got decent tastes in music...I myself have always loved Queen (but then again, who hasn't?). The fact that you've enjoyed watching The Godfather is also appreciable. Good stuff. 7,5/10

Overall rating: 6,5 out of 10. Average.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-29 18:26:32

Rate me please.

Pestiside can't kill me!

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-30 07:57:40

Hullo fellows, I hope you've all slept...at least 3 times as much as I have.

Next person in line:

At 10/7/06 07:32 AM, Metalix wrote: When they locked the last quality rating thread I was going to be the next. Then I was all angry face. I'm going to be glad if someone rates me finnaly.

Tragic, really. I suppose that makes me a truly awesome person for rating you. A hero, if you will. A god amongst men, mayhaps. Yes...that sounds just about right....

Anyhow, here's your rating.

Name Originality: Sounds like the name of a Heavy Metal band or somethin'. Either that, or a brand of cereal. At any rate, it's neither all that fascinating nor all that terrible...average, I guess. Not too long, not too short, fairly col-looking, but void of any real meaning. Like I said, average. 6,5/10

Signature: Well, you saw fit to make your sig all about your alias...I guess that's alright. Also, you got the whole thing snowified for the holidays, which was nice. However, I think you could have done a tad better with the quality of it all: right now, it looks pretty tame, you know? Now, if your name were written in blood-caked metal, that'd be an improvement already. Or even in rusty-metal. See where I'm going with this? 6,5/10, for now

Display Picture: ...is that you? On drugs, mayhaps? Or maybe a television character that I don't know about...? Anyhow, it looks alright, though it's certainly nothing awe-inspiring. Once again, I think you could do better than that, even though it's not all that bad right now. 6,5/10

BBS Posts: Hm. I was pleasantly surprised with your writing skills and grammar, considering that most fellows your age still manage to confuse the word "you're" with the word "your" and such (and then attempt to make it look like they actually did it on purpose). But from what I saw in your post history, other than that, you don't really stand out from the crowd. You joke a bit too much, always jumping into the latest "I'm Naked in my house!" kind of thread, giving little thought to more serious matters, and expressing yourself very little. 6 years ago, I would have undoubtedly done the same, so I can't really criticize you for it...all I can say is that I hope you stick around the site long enough for the rest of us to see you mature a bit. For now, you're a fairly average NG user, which technically is bad news. 6/10

Blam / Protect level: Police Lieutenant, after a year and a half. Noooooooooooot very good at all, man. Try to spend at least 30 seconds each day in the New Entries section, and you'll see some substantial results. Trust me on that. 4/10

Whislte level: Bronze...not all that bad, but not good enough for Hobo. Silver, at least. 5/10

Exp level: 10...once again, you're not exactly excelling, but you could be doing worse. And once again, I urge you to check out the New Entries section, and to spend a bit of time there each day. 7/10

Reviews: You're a flash artist, and you've only written 70 reviews? C'mon man, you gotta help your fellow artists out more than that. Even though you're just starting, you must know how important good reviews are. 4/10

Flash / Audio: The good news is, the mere fact that you've actually made some flash vids and stuff is commendable, since a lot of people (like myself) don't even try. The bad news is that your B.E.D.N. series is seriously unfunny. The "He stole my candy" thing is so very , very old, it makes it pretty much impossible to laugh at it anymore. Besides, if "regular" fellows like myself don't actually know anything certain about Bedn, newer guys like you sure as heck don't...so it kind of seems that you're re-telling a horrendously old joke, and on top of that you don't really know much about what you're saying either. Not good. 4/10

Bonus: Argh, you say you don't watch films. That's bad news, considering the fact that I usually give out these Bonus points just for that. Oh well. 0/10

Overall rating: 4,8 out of 10. Not very good at all.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-30 10:19:57

After a short BBS hiatus, I think I'd like to know what you people think of me. If anyone even remembers me at this point...

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-30 10:24:02

Hey can you please do me. I've been waiting for weeks now... Whenever people do these types of threads they never do me :'(....

kiss my ass!

im an attention whore DUR!

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-30 10:26:31

what do u meen by do me exactly eh???
i didnt i just came to this think today soo....

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-30 10:26:38

At 12/30/06 10:24 AM, Puzzled wrote: Hey can you please do me. I've been waiting for weeks now... Whenever people do these types of threads they never do me :'(....

You be quiet, I am doing yours in mine now complaining boy :p

The Newgrounds O-Ren-Ishii but with a nicer smile and still alive

Got Rice?

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-12-31 07:47:22

At 12/30/06 10:26 AM, Sarai wrote:
At 12/30/06 10:24 AM, Puzzled wrote: Hey can you please do me. I've been waiting for weeks now... Whenever people do these types of threads they never do me :'(....
You be quiet, I am doing yours in mine now complaining boy :p

Pft. He cries about not getting what he asked for a few days ago, and now he gets a 2-page-long psychoanalysis. If I were you, I'd tell him he's got an Oedipus complex or something equally freaky, just out of spite.

Aaaaaanyhow, on to the next guy in line:

At 10/7/06 11:27 PM, OsAmARaMa wrote: Do I have enough posts yet?

Meh, apparently Hobo thinks you do.

Name Originality: ...Huh O_O that's a tad disconcerting. I'm hoping that it's a joke at Osama's expense, and nothing more. The one positive thing I can say about it is that it definetely gets a fair amount of points for originality...because I sure as hell haven't seen an alias quite like that. However, it doesn't strike me as a particluarly clever nickname, nor as a funny one. And the alternating capital letters don't make matters any better, unfortunately. At the very least, fix that slightly annoying thing, wouldja? For now, I think it deserves a 6 out of 10

Signature: Not bad, I guess. At least in this case, I can notice the fact that it's got the same theme as your alias (always a good thing) and that it's definetly more original than a lot of sig pics that I've seen around. Another good thing is that it seems you've stuck your country's flag in there, which is a nice thing to see. And on top of that, you managed to get it snowified for the holidays. Good for you. 7,5/10

Display Picture: I'll take a wild guess here and say that that's you. S'ok, I guess. Not an incredibly well-drawn picture, but it's not bad either. And once again, you get points for originality, since I doubt that anyone else is shown in his/her profile whilst practising his/her profession. 7,5/10

BBS Posts: Well, you've certainly been a busy writer over the years, haven't you. You obviously enjoy spending a fair amount of time on the BBS forum, which is nice to know. Anyhow, the first thing I noticed about your posts is that your grammar is excellent, as are your writing skills (which is always good news for the rest of us). It appears that you actually used to be a Mod (don't take too much notice of the fact that I don't remember you as such, I'm fairly new to the site)...technically speaking, that's enough for me to know that at least most of the time you're a level-headed, sensible kind of person. Besides that, you can also be pretty funny when you wanna be, from what I saw in a few threads like "MS Pain X-Men with useless powers" and such. Another postivie thing that can be said about you is that you're a decent artist too, from what I checked out in the various other MS paint-related threads you posted in. So all things considered, from what little I saw, you seem to be a nice fellow to have around. Cool. 8/10

Blam / Protect level: Elite Guard Sergeant...hm. It's a nice level, to be sure, but you could be doing considerably better. You've been on the site for 4 entire years, after all. My suggestion? Spend another 30 seconds in the New Entries section, each day. Either way, s'alright. 7/10

Whistle level: Bronze...not bad. Not good enough for Hobo's standards, but not as bad as it could have been. 5/10

Exp level: 16... *drools*. Absolutely the coolest of icons. Also, it tells me that you've been voting regularly for quite some time, which is great news. Stellar work here, man. 8,5/10

Reviews: 130 reviews or so...not bad, I guess. The really good thing is that pretty much all of the reviess that I took a gander at offered some good ol' constructive criticism. Great news for the new and upcoming artists, in other words. Nice work. 8/10

Flash / Audio: Seems you're a musician...and a decent one at that, from what I heard in your Bhangra Bass Mix. A liiiiiiiiiiittle bit monotonous for my tastes, but still a hell of a lot better than some of the other stuff I've heard in the Music portal. Good stuff. 8,5/10

Bonus: A fellow Matrix fan, how nice :D that proves you've ot good tastes in movies, which is good enough for me. 8/10

Overall rating: 7,8 out of 10. Well above average.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2007-01-01 10:24:55

Hobo, my good man, PLEASE get rid of some of the messages in your pm box, 'cause I've got something I need to tell you.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2007-01-01 10:29:52

rate me u smelli persons!!!!!!!!1111111

FGSFDS

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2007-01-01 10:36:56

God, I got skipped 17 pages go. Now rate me please.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2007-01-02 02:48:03

Well happy 1000'th post to me! :D I guess this is a good way to celebrate.

I've been waiting for this for about 250 posts. ;)

Please disregard the above post.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2007-01-02 19:09:37

Ok, first rating of the year 2007 :p and don't be surprised if it's a tad longer than usual...I'm attempting to look as busy as possible while other people get tired of waiting for me to give up wasting time and eventually just go to bed, leaving me in charge of the house.

At 10/8/06 09:07 PM, Platinum wrote: Rate please. I'm sure I meet the post requirement.

You don't say.

Name Originality: Platinum, one of the rarest of metals, more valuable even then gold or silver. Which makes it cool on more levels than one: not only do I like the way it sounds (not too short, not too long, latin-ish), but I also dig the greyish-white, corrision-resistant substance it refers to. So it's pretty snazzy, all things considered. Nice choice. 9/10

Signature: I'm guessing you've changed your sig pic recently...I seem to recall some Christmas-themed illustration down there, a few days ago. Oh well. At any rate, I can't really tell what exactly that metallic/hi-tech stuff is supposed to be, but it looks interesting enough for me to like it (at least a bit). And the fact that you remembered to add your alias to the picture, as with everyone else, is a plus. S'alright. 7,5/10

Display Picture: For a second, I was convinced that you'd used one of those cool Eye-illusion pictures (so much, that I moved my head closer and farther away from the screen, just to see if something happened). Turns out it isn't :( but I guess it's still ok. Nothing particularly awesome or interesting, mind you, but passable nonetheless. 7/10

BBS Posts: Whooooooa. You've been busy this past year and a half, haven't you? 21 posts per day...an NG freak, through and through. My advise is for you to either cut down on your BBS-time and try to get some fresh air now and then, or perhaps just attempt to resist posting so much and make each post that you write count (you know, think a bit more about whether or not it's necessary for you to post in a certain thread, and add volume to the posts that you really want to write). So besides that, I skimmed (favorite verb of the week, sorry :D ) briefly through your posts, and I found that my suspicions regarding your high level of posts were confirmed: you tend to post very frequently, without ever going over 2 or 3 lines worth of words. And besides that, you also seem to always be in a joking mood. Seriously, I flipped through about 4 or 5 pages of your recent posts, and all I found were quipps and jokes and random sarcastic comments. The good thing is that at least your writing skills seem to be ok , though I'm not sure how well a person can judge your ability to compose decent posts just by reading such short sentences. Also, your grammar appears to be fine, which is always a nice thing to observe in a place like this. So why don't you just employ the skills you apparently already have, and write something with some real substance? You obviously have your reasons, I'm sure, but still...eh. Anyhow, all things considered, I suppose you're at least better than most average NG users (owing to the fact that at the very least, when you joke, you can be fairly entertaining at times). 7/10

Blam / Protect level: Elite Guard Captain...sweet :D excellent work there, man. You obviously pull your own weight around the New Entries section, and then some. Keep it up. 9/10

Whistle level: Gold...also pretty good. I'm sure Hobo would be ecstatic, since he seems to be quite saddened by the fect that about 70% of the NG forum users only have Red whistles. 8,5/10

Exp level: 12...not extraordinary, but certainly as good as it was physically possible for you to do, considering the amount of time you've been on the site. So good work, I guess. 8/10

Reviews: A heck of a lot of them, I see. And it also seems that you usually don't just tell the author/authors if you liked what you saw or not, but what he/she/they should do to make it even better. Good job. 8,5/10

Flash / Audio: None, eh? Meh. 0/10

Bonus: You apparently dig The Beatles and Queen...excellent tastes in music, dude. Their songs are definetely among my uttermost favorite of all time, and I doubt anything will change that. 9/10

So, your overall rating comes roughly to 8,2 out of 10. Cool. Just consider what I said in the BBS part, will you?

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2007-01-02 19:35:14

Thanks for the rating, man. I could work on my posting, I guess, and it's good to see yet another Queen/Beatles fan. :D

Again, thanks a lot.

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2007-01-03 16:03:42

At 1/2/07 07:35 PM, Platinum wrote: Thanks for the rating, man. I could work on my posting, I guess, and it's good to see yet another Queen/Beatles fan. :D

Again, thanks a lot.

No prob, glad you at least considered what I said :p And the Beetles and Queen rule.

Next fellow in line:

At 10/8/06 09:12 PM, Fyndir wrote: Hey, guys, can I get cuts?

Fucking rate me, please?

You know I deserve it.

Heh. No cutsies, unless you're Hobo-approved. But at least we finally reached your request.

Name Originality: Very nice. Sounds like something you'd find in a Tolkien novel, or an ancient Norse myth of some sort. So much, in fact, that I can't help but wonder if it really is the name of some fictional hero, or if you just made it up on your own by flipping through the Silmarillion glossary or something like that. It's a bit short, to be sure, but it still looks and sounds pretty cool. Nice stuff there. 9/10

Signature: A bit small, eh? I think it'd look loads better if you just stretched it out a bit. Other than that, it looks great though, and it suits your not-so-friendly nature. The meaning of the seemingly dark phrase "Angels Never Die" eludes me, but of course that's part of it's charm. The Greek letter Phi on the right is also quite appealing and interesting, since I can't possibly know what it refers to (your frat-house? The initial of your name, in the ancient Greek alphabet?), so adding it in there was a good idea as well. I might eventually just steal that particular find from ya, if you don't mind ;) And finally, you saw fit to get your sig pic dutifully snowified, which is great. So all things considered, it'd be perfect, if only it were a tad larger. 8/10 for now though.

Display Picture: I'm guessing that's you...nice tie. Seriously, I definetely appreciate the fact that you're ok with showing yourself to the BBS users, instead of just using some random cartoon picture like a lot of people do. Shows ballz, and confidence, which apparently is all the rave with the ladies. Good job. 7/10

BBS Posts: Fortunately I've already seen a few of your posts, so I think I've already formulated a fairly decent idea about what kind of a person you are (on the BBS, at least). For starters, your grammar seems fine, and so do your writings skills, which as always is a very nice thing to see in the midst of users that never fail to confuse "you're" with "your" and "their" with "there". Anyhow your "trademark", if you will, is the fact that you're almost the opposite of the Average BBS user not only because you actually know how to write decently, but also because you seem to really enjoy using a fair amount of logic in your posts. You seemingly specialize in using that very same logic in order to dismantle particularly foolish arguments of people who are convinced of being either particularly funny or clever (which is something that, in such cases as the "Fuckin' Retard in my class" thread, is something that pretty much everyone can appreciate). The only problem is that when telling people what they said or thought wrong, you tend to be a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiittle bit snappy and mean, even when perhaps there isn't all that much need for it (like when you told that dude off for thinking that it could possibly be Christmas already somewhere in the world, when it was 3 days 'till the 25th in England or something...perhaps you went a bit overboard with the "You have no idea how hard I laughed at this, or how much of an idiot you sounded, do you" bit?). But when you're not off scaring people and such, you seem to be a decent fellow, making Christmas threads and such. So I guess you're a good guy to have around, all things considered...unless peopel say something particularly stupid when you're passing by :p 8/10

Blam / Protect level: Approximately 500 points total, though you've been here around 2 years and a half. Not very good at all, as you can see. Anyhow, I'd tell you what I usually tell other guys in your situation (which is to just spend another 30 seconds each day in the New Entries section) but I'm getting the feeling that you simply don't care much about racking up Blam/protect points either way. 3/10

Whistle level: Bronze...eh. Not so great, but not all that bad either. Hobo would probably get on your case for not having a Silver one, you see. 2/10

Exp level: Level 9, in more than 2 years...Oh well. Like I said in the about the blam/protect stuff, it isn't good. But once again, you don't seem to be the votin' kind of guy, so it's to be expected. 4/10

Reviews: Not very many of them...but at least they're the right kind of reviews, which means that they offer good pointers and overall good criticism to the artist. Good work on that...just try to write a few more of those, every now and then. 7,5/10

Flash / Audio: Zip, nada, ziltch. 0/10

Bonus: Sweet, you're a fan of The Crow :) awesome movie, awesome actor. Good tastes there. 8/10

Overall rating: 6,9 out of 10. Above average.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2007-01-03 16:04:12

rate me ASAP.

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

BBS Signature