lets go!

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-21 20:44:40

im a reg, rate me

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-21 20:48:32

At 11/21/06 08:44 PM, rome-lherison wrote: im a reg, rate me

no, no you aren't

Awesome post great job!

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-22 09:31:07

Just got back from school, people...so on with the next dude in line, I suppose.

At 9/29/06 04:26 PM, The-Hydra-of-Spore wrote:
Rate me please.

Okey-dokey.

Name Originality: Not too good, I'm afraid. It's definetely too long for my tastes, and the "-" between the words that make up your name make it look a tad childish. Try to re-do it as "HydraSpore" or something, and I bet it'll look loads better. The concept is kinda cool, though...the term "Hydra" definetely sounds interesting. So I guess it's not horrible...it's ust not one of the cooler names I've seen, that's all. 6/10

Sig: Hm...definetely weird, though not quite so original. There are a lot of sigs like that lately...the "No fags on lawn" type sig, with a dude running around. I think you should go for something a bit more unique, ya know? Maybe even a personal pic of one of those spore creations you like so much :D 7/10

Display Pic: Cool, Hydra! And this one looks a bit more like the good old Greek Mythology one, which is my favorite. Anyhow, it looks pretty good...intense, even. Nice stuff. 8/10

BBS Posts: 11 per day...whoa, that's a lot of BBS-time daily, man. Cut back a tad, if ya can...this place can get kind of addictive after a while, if you're not careful. Anyhow, your posts seem to be pretty extensive and well-written, which is great...and you also seem to be interested in some pretty serious stuff, such as racism problems and the death of poor Steve Irwin. Good for you, we've got too many people interested only in crappy, wtf-ish threads. 7/10

Blam / Protection level: Police Lieutenant...not bad, I guess, considering the fact that you've only been here for about 5 months. Keep up the good work, anyhow. 7,5/10

Whistle level: Silver...good, good. Means you've been doing your fair share in getting rid of useless crap. 7,5/10

Exp. level: Level 9...also ok. It'll be a bitch getting to level 10, what with the limit always getting higher, but I'm sure you'll make it sooner or later. 7,5/10

Reviews: Just 33 of 'em? That's not very much at all, I'm afraid. Try to post reviews more often man, these poor artists need all the help they can get.

Flash / Audio: None, eh? Oh well. 0/10

Bonus: You like the Matrix...you've got excellent tastes, trust me :D I personally loved the first and second movie of that saga...the third kinda stunk, though. Anyhow, you get an 8/10 for that.

And your total rating amounts to: 5,8 out of 10. Not quite average, but not entirely bad either.

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-22 09:37:01

sorry can't help you

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-22 10:41:27

Can someone make a link where my name is at

Or when they rated me

Asdf

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-22 15:36:56

At 11/22/06 09:31 AM, LinkSilvermane wrote:

At 9/29/06 04:26 PM, The-Hydra-of-Spore wrote:
Rate me please.
Okey-dokey.

Yay!

Name Originality: 6/10

Yes it is a bit long I admit but I like it long I think it helps people to remember it.

Sig: Hm...definetely weird, though not quite so original. There are a lot of sigs like that lately...the "No fags on lawn" type sig, with a dude running around. I think you should go for something a bit more unique, ya know? Maybe even a personal pic of one of those spore creations you like so much :D 7/10

It may not be unique but I love it.

Display Pic: Cool, Hydra! And this one looks a bit more like the good old Greek Mythology one, which is my favorite. Anyhow, it looks pretty good...intense, even. Nice stuff. 8/10

Yes I like it also it was given to me by Bigexplosions and it's far better than my old one.

BBS Posts: 11 per day...whoa, that's a lot of BBS-time daily, man. Cut back a tad, if ya can...this place can get kind of addictive after a while, if you're not careful. Anyhow, your posts seem to be pretty extensive and well-written, which is great...and you also seem to be interested in some pretty serious stuff, such as racism problems and the death of poor Steve Irwin. Good for you, we've got too many people interested only in crappy, wtf-ish threads. 7/10

But I love the BBS and I am addicted but I think I balance things out quite evenly and yes I like to mix the serious threads with the funny.

Blam / Protection level: Police Lieutenant...not bad, I guess, considering the fact that you've only been here for about 5 months. Keep up the good work, anyhow. 7,5/10

Thanks but I kind of got out of blamming and protecting a bit but I might go back to doing it when I get banned.

Whistle level: Silver...good, good. Means you've been doing your fair share in getting rid of useless crap. 7,5/10

I do my bit.

Exp. level: Level 9...also ok. It'll be a bitch getting to level 10, what with the limit always getting higher, but I'm sure you'll make it sooner or later. 7,5/10

Yes it is hard but I am sure I will get there eventually.

Reviews: Just 33 of 'em? That's not very much at all, I'm afraid. Try to post reviews more often man, these poor artists need all the help they can get.

I never get the time.

Flash / Audio: None, eh? Oh well. 0/10

I have no talent in that department.

Bonus: You like the Matrix...you've got excellent tastes, trust me :D I personally loved the first and second movie of that saga...the third kinda stunk, though. Anyhow, you get an 8/10 for that.

Thanks I loved the Matrix especially the first one I thought some of the twists were quite original.

And your total rating amounts to: 5,8 out of 10. Not quite average, but not entirely bad either.

It's not bad thanks for the rating :)

You see the wine bottle? It WAS full!

Spore Club- The best game in production. Join.

I am the Hydra cut off my head two come back. That's a lot of bad teeth.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-24 08:38:14

Ok, I basically just lost an entire rating due to some internet fuck-up, so unfortunately for you mr Sentinel, you don't get what you asked for. What I can tell you is that you rated quite low as far as your Blam/Protection, whistle and Exp. levels went, but you managed to score a final 5,5 out of 10 anyways (instead of about 3/10) for the fact that you made your own flash vid and because I really dig your name.

So now, on to the next dude in line...

At 9/29/06 04:51 PM, Gendo wrote:
I'd love to be rated, give it a go.

Hell, why not.

Name Originality: Not bad, not bad at all. A tad short, maybe, but it still sounds pretty cool...kinda oriental-style (which rocks, obviously). And besides that, it's also fairly original...I don't see any other fellows in the forum with japanese-sounding nicknames. Another thing your name has got going for it is the fact that a person could actually be CALLED Gendo, for all I know...wheras names like "ShitOnAStick", though pretty radical, are in no way usable in everyday life. So all in all, it's a pretty sweet nickname, in its own way. 8/10

Sig: Hey, it's Lamu! Or at least that's what they call her over here in Italy. She's hawt, in a dopey kind of way. The stripes in the backround are a great touch...like the ones on her sqim-suit thingy, no doubt. And besides the cool picture of Lamu dancing, your name's in the sig, which is always a good thing. But DAMN did that old-school game that you've got in your sig make me go NUTS. I barely got past the first level :( oh well. Nice touch, that. 8/10

Display Pic: Whaddya know, it's Lamu again. The pic doesn't look all that great though...she actually seems kinda sad, for some reason. And what's she wearing a jacket for...? I didn't think she had any normal clothes. Anyhow, the picture is also badly pixelated, which makes it look pretty bad. Get that fixed, or better yet change the pic altogether. 6/10

BBS Posts: 8 per day...I guess that's not bad. Don't turn into one of those BBS addicts that writes 15 posts every single day, though. Anyhow, most of your posts seem to be a tad short (nothing over 2 lines, from what I saw), but at least they're grammatically correct, and usually fairly witty. However, you seem to be kinda harsh towards the newer, slightly dumber BBS forum viewers...and sure, maybe they deserve it once in a while, but I think that they'd smarten up a tad more if the more mature fellows around here helped them out a little, instead of simply telling them how stupid they are. At any rate, you seem to be an ok fellow, at least when not confronted with people who aren't so bright. 7,5/10

Blam / Protection level: Citizen...and you've been here since 2004. Whoa, you must avoid the New Entries section like the plague. I'd advise you to help out the rest of us in blamming and protecting the stuff that comes in through that part of the site hourly, but you've obviously made your choice long ago about that. 0/10

Whistle level: Normal, huh? Hobo wants Silver, nothing less. Oh well. 0/10

Exp. level: Level 9, after 2 years...not very good, I'm afraid. You should be at least at level 13 or 14, by now. Seriously dude, take a minute of your time once a day and even just vote on the good stuff on the first page of the site, and you'll level up nicely. 6,5/10

Reviews: Again, it seems that you don't like checking out flash vids all that much. But I guess you might just rate the vids that you really like, which makes a certain amount of sense. 6/10

Flash / Audio: Well, you seem to be a music artist, which is pretty cool. I might just check out one of your music bits later, when I've got some free time on my hands... 8/10

Bonus: You're a fan of V for Vendetta and Rammstein! Awesome, simply awesome stuff. 8/10

So your final rating comes to: 5,7 out of 10. Slightly below average, which is mainly due to the 0/10's I had to give you in the Blam/Protection and Whistle area.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-24 08:59:20

Dischord = Win please.

/ Accomplishments: first 1000 comment news post.

/ عثكغ ʘⒺⒸⓀⒺʘ

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-24 19:15:54

come on! only 2 more until me! lets go!

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-24 19:22:24

Can I get have some ratings?

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-24 19:26:47

I was going to save my 7k post, but what the hell.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-24 19:38:18

rate me

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-24 19:57:07

At 11/24/06 08:38 AM, LinkSilvermane wrote: So your final rating comes to: 5,7 out of 10. Slightly below average, which is mainly due to the 0/10's I had to give you in the Blam/Protection and Whistle area.

I don't care about the overall rating, I scored well in all the categories I care about, so I'm very happy. Thanks.

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-24 20:46:13

rate me

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-24 20:49:35

Yeah i've got a 1,000 posts.

what

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-24 20:51:54

I don't mean to be a nagging dickweed faggot, but what page are you guys on?

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-24 22:37:40

At 11/24/06 08:51 PM, KyleAbnormal wrote: I don't mean to be a nagging dickweed faggot, but what page are you guys on?

Uhm...page 7, I believe. About a third of the way down that page, and about a fourth of the way down the requests.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 08:51:36

Ok dokey, next fellow in line.

At 9/30/06 04:31 PM, Jose wrote:
Go ahead.

Very well.

Name Originality: Er...it's short and it sounds ok, which is good. However, it doesn't seem to really mean anything interesting or profound...and it certainly isn't all that original. I suppose that the fact that you're using your own name for your BBS nickname (at least, that's what I'm thinking here) is original in itself though, since few people actually use their own names. So you get a 7/10 for that, all things considered.

Sig: Oh my. Genius. It's one of those thing you simply cannot get tired of watching...ever. I mean, I know it's a tad old, and that's not actually Britney, but it's still hillarious. Besides that, I think I blew some internal organ when I saw one of those Asians Having Sex pictures your link leads to. Anyhow, besides being pretty damned funny, your name's in it, which is always a plus. Nice stuff, really. 9/10

Display Pic: ...wtf? I'm guessing it's part of one of those crazy japanese shows, like Banzai or something. Very weird, and badly pixelated. Still, it's a tad better than some of the usual stuff you see in most sigs (static illustrations and such). 6,5/10

BBS Posts: 3 per day...that's pretty good. So you like the forum, but you don't LOVE it to death. Anyhow, I checked out some of your posts, and you seem to (1) know how to write in a decent manner, and (2) be interested in politics and serious matters, besides the every-day videogame and story threads. The only problem is that your posts tend to be a tad short, but that can be overlooked pretty easily. A well-rounded poster, all in all. 8/10

Blam / Protection level: Elite Guard Private, First Class...not bad, considering how hard it's getting to level up these days. However, you've been here for about 4 years, so technically you should be doing way better than that. I'm guessing you left the site for a while and lost a few levels, like what happened to a whole bunch of 2002 fellows (or so I've heard). 7,5/10, anyhow.

Whistle level: Silver...cool, Hobo would give you a 7/10 for sure, so I'll do the same.

Exp. level: 13 huh? Nice, nice. Could be better, considering once again how long you've been around, but it's still considerable. 7,5/10

Reviews: About 170 reviews, which is a pretty large sum...good for you. Anyhow your reviews were quite extensive, which is excellent...a well-written review can do wonders for those new artists, which you probably already know. Keep up the good work. 8,5/10

Flash / Audio: None...0/10

Bonus: You like the Bourne series...I'm betting you mean Jason Bourne (or whatever his name is). He rocks :p and you've got good tastes. 8/10

So your final rating comes to: 7,4 out of 10. Above average.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 08:53:38

I think i asked to be rated a few pages back (a lot of pages back). What page are you guys on right now on reviewing?

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 08:54:12

I love having this level of power!

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 08:59:35

Have fun.

:D

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 11:11:53

At 11/25/06 08:53 AM, Lost-Wisdom wrote: I think i asked to be rated a few pages back (a lot of pages back). What page are you guys on right now on reviewing?

Page 7. I'm moving at about one rating and a half per day.

Sit tight.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 13:13:38

yay! its finally my turn!

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 13:18:21

Uhh... rate me?

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 13:21:00

rate me pleases!

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 13:22:04

farencrowning(or watever)....never come back please

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 13:57:03

At 11/25/06 01:13 PM, AtomicTerrorist wrote: yay! its finally my turn!

You're in luck, I haven't much to do for the next 20 minutes or so. Good thing these ratings take about 10.

Name Originality: ...huh. Don't really know what to make of it. I suppose it's sort of original, since I haven't seen a combination quite like that. However, although it gets points for originality, I don't really grasp any sort of meaning behind it...like, what the bloody hell's an atomic terrorist? Meh. Besides that, it's a tad long for my tastes. So all in all, it gets a 6,5 out of 10.

Sig: ...I'm feeling a tad confused here. I mean, sure the fact that your name's there is great (but the fact that it covers most of the sig isn't all that cool), but I don't get the message that you're trying to convey. The two flags, the crucifix...? What does it mean? Is the crucifix supposed to be cancelled out by the two sides? Or does it dominate? Or are the three coexisting in some manner? ...you see how you've fucked up my mind? Bah. One positive thing I can say about it is that it's like none other that I've seen. It gets a 6/10

Display Picture: a cool-looking fellow with a beard. Izzat you? Oh well. Doesn't look all that bad, I guess, but I think you should at least liven it up with some colors, or at least with a backround of some sort...ya know? Looks kind of simplistic right now. 6/10

BBS Posts: 2 per day...in a way, I suppose that's pretty good. You come in once in a while to check around the place, and so you're not addicted to the forum (which is good). While checking out your BBS history, I found a whole lot of one-liner posts, which all regarded topics such as "girls piss me off" and "Ebaum must die!" and "Coke or Dr Pepper?"...which are fun, I'm sure, but you should try to broaden your horizons a bit and check out the slightly more mature threads...catch my drift? At any rate, one pretty good thing I can say about your posts is that I couldn't find any major grammatical errors in 'em, which is always a great thing to see. Your posts score 6,5 out of 10.

Blam / Protection level: Whoa, Elite Guard First Lieutenant...you dog! Nice work, you obviously toil quite a bit in the New Entries section. Keep it up man...I hope I can level up that much before long. 8,5/10

Whistle level: Silver, eh? Good, good, Hobo would definetely approve. 7/10

Exp. level: 13...also pretty sweet, considering how hard it's been to level up lately. I hope to get to level 16 by the year 2009 :D I'll bet you'll get there by the Summer of 2007, if you keep up the good work. 8/10

Reviews: 73 huh? Not very many of 'em, huh. But you seem to be fairly cheerful when you talk with the artists, which is always a good thing...they need someone to boost their spirits to keep on going and get better at what they're doing. Nice work. 7/10

Flash / Audio: None, nada, zip. 0/10

Bonus: You like Blink 182...awesome fellah, I too think that those guys are both hillarious and great singers at the same time. 8/10 for that.

So your final rating comes to: 6,5 out of 10. Slightly above average...good for you.

BBS Signature

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 18:08:18

At 11/25/06 01:57 PM, LinkSilvermane wrote: You're in luck, I haven't much to do for the next 20 minutes or so. Good thing these ratings take about 10.

:D

Name Originality: ...huh. Don't really know what to make of it. I suppose it's sort of original, since I haven't seen a combination quite like that. However, although it gets points for originality, I don't really grasp any sort of meaning behind it...like, what the bloody hell's an atomic terrorist? Meh. Besides that, it's a tad long for my tastes. So all in all, it gets a 6,5 out of 10.

Haha. k i wanted something that had to do with blowing things up. so thats where i got the terrorist part. The atomic... at the time i thought it sounded cool.

So thats where i got AtomicTerrorist

Sig: ...I'm feeling a tad confused here. I mean, sure the fact that your name's there is great (but the fact that it covers most of the sig isn't all that cool), but I don't get the message that you're trying to convey. The two flags, the crucifix...? What does it mean? Is the crucifix supposed to be cancelled out by the two sides? Or does it dominate? Or are the three coexisting in some manner? ...you see how you've fucked up my mind? Bah. One positive thing I can say about it is that it's like none other that I've seen. It gets a 6/10

Ok. I am lebanese so thats where the leb flag comes in. The other flag is the hezballah flag, the only reason its there is cause hezballah paid us for the damage that Israel did to our house and property.
I am christian so thats where the crusifix comes in. It also stands for the need for Unity in my country between the muslims and christians; the way it used to be before the civil war.

lol I like my sig with the big words. Everyone automatically knows its me XD

Until my photoshop skills upgrade, i wont have a cool sig for a while.

Display Picture: a cool-looking fellow with a beard. Izzat you? Oh well. Doesn't look all that bad, I guess, but I think you should at least liven it up with some colors, or at least with a backround of some sort...ya know? Looks kind of simplistic right now. 6/10

ya... i made that on paint. my friend and i were seeing who could draw themselves better on ms paint, i lost. So in punishment i have to put up my crappy job as my display pic.

actually I made a much better one on photoshop that actually looked like me but the filesize was too big :(

BBS Posts: 2 per day...in a way, I suppose that's pretty good. You come in once in a while to check around the place, and so you're not addicted to the forum (which is good). While checking out your BBS history, I found a whole lot of one-liner posts, which all regarded topics such as "girls piss me off" and "Ebaum must die!" and "Coke or Dr Pepper?"...which are fun, I'm sure, but you should try to broaden your horizons a bit and check out the slightly more mature threads...catch my drift? At any rate, one pretty good thing I can say about your posts is that I couldn't find any major grammatical errors in 'em, which is always a great thing to see. Your posts score 6,5 out of 10.

At first, i only came in to the BBS for flash help. but everynow and then i posted in stupid pointless topics.

Blam / Protection level: Whoa, Elite Guard First Lieutenant...you dog! Nice work, you obviously toil quite a bit in the New Entries section. Keep it up man...I hope I can level up that much before long. 8,5/10

I started around the end of may of this year. on NG Logs it says my av. b/p points per day is 14, but its really closer to 60. Its only that low cause i didnt find out about b/p points until recently.

Whistle level: Silver, eh? Good, good, Hobo would definetely approve. 7/10

its ok for now.

Exp. level: 13...also pretty sweet, considering how hard it's been to level up lately. I hope to get to level 16 by the year 2009 :D I'll bet you'll get there by the Summer of 2007, if you keep up the good work. 8/10

level 14 in 10 days!

Reviews: 73 huh? Not very many of 'em, huh. But you seem to be fairly cheerful when you talk with the artists, which is always a good thing...they need someone to boost their spirits to keep on going and get better at what they're doing. Nice work. 7/10

lol. my early reviews were pretty stupid.

Flash / Audio: None, nada, zip. 0/10

There will be soon! Im working on a project with some friends.

Bonus: You like Blink 182...awesome fellah, I too think that those guys are both hillarious and great singers at the same time. 8/10 for that.

Good to know theres still good people in the world lol

So your final rating comes to: 6,5 out of 10. Slightly above average...good for you.

Thanks for the review! I really appreciate it!

Response to must have at least 1000 posts to be 2006-11-25 18:16:42

Woot!! its been a long journey but im finally here!!!

Rate me
Rate me, my friend
Rate me
Rate me again

I'm not the only one, Ah

Hate me
Do it and do it again
Waste me
Rate me, my friend

I'm not the only one, Ah

My favorite inside source
I'll kiss your open sores
I appreciate your concern
You're gonna stink and burn

Rate me
Rate me, my friend
Rate me
Rate me, again

If you're Reading my post this is most likely the end of the thread seeming as how I've killed it. Sorry

Feel Free To stop by and leave a comment!!

BBS Signature