00:00
00:00

Playstation Empire

211,303 Views | 6,125 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 00:44:27

At 9/27/06 04:54 PM, The-Carnivore wrote: But the story is a bit crap.

Meh, thats what is with PS2 RPG's, they aren't really that good. My favorite RPG for the last gen consoles was Tales of Symphonia for GC, but anyways is there any good RPG's for my PS2?

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 04:09:35

At 9/28/06 12:44 AM, Crashman wrote:
At 9/27/06 04:54 PM, The-Carnivore wrote: But the story is a bit crap.
RPGS ETC

um yeh That game oblivion for the X-box 360 i played it its pretty sick i hope they make something similar to that for PS3 do you guys count the world of warcraft, boulders gate stuff as RPG's ?

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 04:21:40

yep there rpgs

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 07:02:30

At 9/28/06 12:44 AM, Crashman wrote: Meh, thats what is with PS2 RPG's, they aren't really that good. My favorite RPG for the last gen consoles was Tales of Symphonia for GC, but anyways is there any good RPG's for my PS2?

well thers...uh...you know what?I have no clue i dont play many rpgs i play mmo's but thats about it.

I'd put something witty here, but that would be pointless and unoriginal.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 09:56:28

I think that we should make a site, nothing big, use moonfruit or something, I can make one, however I can also help with a real site, you know .net
Suggestions?

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 13:50:56

At 9/28/06 10:02 AM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 9/28/06 09:56 AM, The-Carnivore wrote: I think that we should make a site, nothing big, use moonfruit or something, I can make one, however I can also help with a real site, you know .net
Suggestions?
Not till the PS3 comes out we dont need a site at the moment or not till we get 50 members eather way.

Yeah, I guess you're right. PM me when You think we need one and we can start. (By the way I'm not very good with publisher but I can help out)

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 13:59:27

At 9/28/06 10:02 AM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Not till the PS3 comes out we dont need a site at the moment or not till we get 50 members eather way.

Nah, no need for a website no matter how many members we get.

At 9/28/06 01:53 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Oh and btw KINGDOM HEARTS COMES OUT TOMORROW IN THE UK.

You talking about the second game? If so, then oh. I thought the game was already out. :S Meh, I don't really care anyway. Too bad it's coming out since there's someone I know got really annoyed at KH getting delayed.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:05:25

At 9/28/06 01:59 PM, Bahamut wrote: You talking about the second game? If so, then oh. I thought the game was already out. :S Meh, I don't really care anyway. Too bad it's coming out since there's someone I know got really annoyed at KH getting delayed.

That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to buy Kingdom Hearts 2, because of so many delays that it wasn't even funny. Eventually I got tired of it and I said screw that! XD

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:06:15

i love this crew its awesome

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:10:20

At 9/28/06 02:05 PM, Seamonky wrote: That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to buy Kingdom Hearts 2, because of so many delays that it wasn't even funny. Eventually I got tired of it and I said screw that! XD

Yeah, the delays for MGS3: Subsistence and Final Fantasy XII are fucking retarded as well. MGS3S should've been released last year, but Europe has to wait until October. It better be released then or I'll fucking kill Konami. FFXII, I believe hearing that it should've came out in 2005 and probably won't come out until mid-next year here. Well, FFXII may be a very long game and hopefully the delays will be worth it.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:37:28

At 9/28/06 02:10 PM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, the delays for MGS3: Subsistence and Final Fantasy XII are fucking retarded as well. MGS3S should've been released last year, but Europe has to wait until October. It better be released then or I'll fucking kill Konami. FFXII, I believe hearing that it should've came out in 2005 and probably won't come out until mid-next year here. Well, FFXII may be a very long game and hopefully the delays will be worth it.

#1: If you kill Konami, there will be no more Metal Gear Solid and the creator would be dead.
#2: Yeah, Final Fantasy XII should of came out here, if it didn't. I have to check the release date on ign to see whats up. I hope FFXII will be like Final Fantasy 9.

Oh hey Seamonky you joining if you are welcome.

Yeah Sure, I'll join. I lost track of how many Clubs I joined already. lol!

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 14:55:08

At 9/28/06 02:37 PM, Seamonky wrote: #1: If you kill Konami, there will be no more Metal Gear Solid and the creator would be dead.

True, but it would be their fault for being so slow. XP

#2: Yeah, Final Fantasy XII should of came out here, if it didn't. I have to check the release date on ign to see whats up. I hope FFXII will be like Final Fantasy 9.

I think FFXII comes out sometime next month for you Americans. The Europeans have a while to wait for that game to be out. I think up to 6 months after the US got it.

At 9/28/06 02:48 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Yeah then I will have to change my name to Bahamut-kill-MGS.

And what if I killed you? Your name would have to be BahamutkilledBahamutk-kill-MGS. :P I know that would be too long, but it should be your name if I ever killed you.

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 15:07:28

At 9/28/06 02:55 PM, Bahamut wrote: True, but it would be their fault for being so slow. XP

You got a point there. XD

I think FFXII comes out sometime next month for you Americans. The Europeans have a while to wait for that game to be out. I think up to 6 months after the US got it.

Whats the deal that you Europeans always get games late? I don't get that.

And what if I killed you? Your name would have to be BahamutkilledBahamutk-kill-MGS. :P I know that would be too long, but it should be your name if I ever killed you.

And what if I kill both of you. SeamonkykilledBahamutandMetal-Gear-Soild. That name would break Newgrounds. XD

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 15:08:11

At 9/28/06 01:53 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 9/28/06 01:50 PM, The-Carnivore wrote:
Yeah, I guess you're right. PM me when You think we need one and we can start. (By the way I'm not very good with publisher but I can help out)
What website, Freeweb.
Oh and btw KINGDOM HEARTS COMES OUT TOMORROW IN THE UK.

Yeah, it looks brilliant, its even got sparrow in it. I might just buy that

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 16:29:24

Am i in the club?cause i dont really know.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 16:36:34

At 9/28/06 04:34 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 9/28/06 04:29 PM, dude1548 wrote: Am i in the club?cause i dont really know.
Yeah your the 19th member.
Oh and Dark-Knight is ban for 3 days.

ha ha so your back on NG huh... beat any new games lately???

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 16:40:32

At 9/28/06 04:38 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 9/28/06 04:36 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 9/28/06 04:34 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 9/28/06 04:29 PM, dude1548 wrote:
Oh and Dark-Knight is ban for 3 days.
ha ha so your back on NG huh... beat any new games lately???
I am not playing the PS2 or play any new games.
The next game I getting is kingdom hearts 2.

ha ha it already came out in North America like on April 28 LOL for you!

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 16:44:37

At 9/28/06 04:40 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: ha ha it already came out in North America like on April 28 LOL for you!

i love being in canada:)

also,yay im the 19th member:)

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 17:37:40

Yeah i am just waiting for the ps3 to come out because its going to have some good games to start off with. But as far as the ps2 goes i have only been playing Kingdom Hearts 2.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 22:04:13

Yay! Sign me up! I currently have exactly 65 PS2 games...O_O...

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-28 23:37:46

Just got a 2GB Memory Stick for my PSP. :D

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-29 02:16:33

Yay! Sign me up! I currently have exactly 65 PS2 games...O_O...

sure put playstatiopn empire in you sig with a link

Just got a 2GB Memory Stick for my PSP. :D

Where do you get memory cards like that??

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-29 06:29:29

At 9/28/06 03:07 PM, Seamonky wrote: Whats the deal that you Europeans always get games late? I don't get that.

I don't know. Maybe the game makers think we're the least important people on this planet....But there's been exceptions like when Silent Hill 3 was released in Europe before anywhere else.

And what if I kill both of you. SeamonkykilledBahamutandMetal-Gear-Soild. That name would break Newgrounds. XD

I think that's going too far now.

At 9/28/06 04:36 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: ha ha so your back on NG huh... beat any new games lately???

No, I'm still on FFX. Damn, playing so much Blitzball games to try and get Wakka's celestial weapon completed is torture! Well, once I get the Jupiter Sigil, I don't need to play Blitzball anymore.

At 9/28/06 04:38 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: The next game I getting is kingdom hearts 2.

The next game I shall get is MGS3: Subsistence if it IS released next month. If it does, then I got vouchers I could use to get that game. :)

At 9/29/06 06:23 AM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Awesome I got 1GB. :(

I don't have a PSP, but I'm happy with a DS.

So, anyone want to kill me for saying that?

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-29 12:09:14

At 9/29/06 06:40 AM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote:
At 9/29/06 06:29 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/28/06 04:38 PM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: The next game I getting is kingdom hearts 2.
The next game I shall get is MGS3: Subsistence if it IS released next month. If it does, then I got vouchers I could use to get that game. :)
Wait you live in the UK but I thought that MGS3: Subsistence came out this month, my brother was going to get it.

Subsistence was supposed to be coming out in march, I'm not sure about the delay, but it should be out soon.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-29 14:54:48

Yeah i do feel sorry for people in europe. But i am sure that people in japan feel sorry for us here in the states as well because they get everything before anybody else does. But anyway good to hear you finally got KH.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-29 14:59:12

i feel like shooting myself kingdom hearts might come out in a couple of month were i am if it does come out at all

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-29 15:07:37

That really sucks dude because Kingdom Hearts is a really great series. But hey thats what the internet was made for so i guess you could always just order it online. But hey hope you can get it soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-29 15:21:39

At 9/29/06 03:07 PM, I-Love-Charmi wrote: That really sucks dude because Kingdom Hearts is a really great series. But hey thats what the internet was made for so i guess you could always just order it online. But hey hope you can get it soon.

Ill wait im kinda used to it i have cousins everywere in the world cuz most lebanese have emigrated

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-29 15:25:39

Yeah i see what you mean. But it would drive me insane to know that a person i know would get a game well before it ever comes out here. But i guess the only place that would happen is if i knew somebody in japan.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2006-09-29 15:32:11

At 9/29/06 03:25 PM, I-Love-Charmi wrote: But it would drive me insane to know that a person i know would get a game well before it ever comes out here.

i have a punching bag for such cases