00:00
00:00

Playstation Empire

212,582 Views | 6,125 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-20 12:19:53

At 9/20/08 11:30 AM, IrishGun wrote: I hate the people on MGO who don't use what the game was fucking made for (stealth) and just decide to fire their gun in every direction since they can't aim.

Pisses me off.

Me too. People run n gun way too much. I basically only use my stun knife and melee. Plus you get more points when you shut them in their unconcious head with a pistol.

I fucking hate euphemism.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-20 13:01:22

At 9/20/08 12:19 PM, DasUberCow wrote: Me too. People run n gun way too much. I basically only use my stun knife and melee. Plus you get more points when you shut them in their unconcious head with a pistol.

I only use CQC when I have to, such as when an enemy is firing at me at close range.

Also, has anyone else here experienced what happens to you in Base Mode when your main base is under attack?

It shoots lightning everywhere and you turn into a fucking zombie, (you know, the ones in Act 2 in MGS4?) everyone on your team is groaning and you can't control your sight. (no joke)

It's awesome.

"It ain't easy being cheesey" - Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-20 13:44:58

At 9/20/08 01:01 PM, IrishGun wrote: Also, has anyone else here experienced what happens to you in Base Mode when your main base is under attack?

Yeah you turn into the zombie things!

It's awesome.

It certainly is.

You got Siren? Its great but the gameplay couldve been tweaked a bit. Otherwise awesome games.

Check out my GameTrailers Gamepad for what games i own and how i rate them.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-20 18:23:34

At 9/20/08 01:44 PM, DasUberCow wrote: You got Siren? Its great but the gameplay couldve been tweaked a bit. Otherwise awesome games.

I didn't find much wrong with the gameplay. I just wish you were able to block.

Seriously, one punch from a shibito knocks you over. :x

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-20 19:10:58

At 9/20/08 06:23 PM, IrishGun wrote:
At 9/20/08 01:44 PM, DasUberCow wrote: You got Siren? Its great but the gameplay couldve been tweaked a bit. Otherwise awesome games.

Should it be one of the first games I get when I get a PS3?

Just one? Can you counter it?

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-21 10:07:23

At 9/20/08 07:10 PM, jew193 wrote:

You need PSN to get it, it takes ages to download, (due to having to download 12 chapters individually) but it's really worth it.

It's coming out on a disc sometime though.

Sadly, no.

Siren's great if you can't control your bladder, since you'll be peeing most of the time you're playing it.

I know I did. :(

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-21 10:21:52

URG, i hate MGO because of all its stupid network server errors.

I want to burn my MGS4 CD so badly its unbelievable.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-21 11:43:55

At 9/21/08 10:07 AM, IrishGun wrote:
At 9/20/08 07:10 PM, jew193 wrote:

I, guess.

Yeah.

You need PSN to get it, it takes ages to download, (due to having to download 12 chapters individually) but it's really worth it.

It wasnt that bad, i just left it on for a while when i wasnt using it. I think it works okay, i hate people bitching about the download size and how you cant download in sections.

It's coming out on a disc sometime though.

Sweet.

Sadly, no.

You just have to time your attacks right. Thats your only defense.

Siren's great if you can't control your bladder, since you'll be peeing most of the time you're playing it.

Yeah, its pretty fucking scary.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-21 11:46:21

At 9/21/08 10:21 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: URG, i hate MGO because of all its stupid network server errors.

I want to burn my MGS4 CD so badly its unbelievable.

Dont say that! I find it offensive XD.

I know though. Way too much lag and a stealth action multiplayer game relies on smooth gameplay.

Who else is pre-ordering Little Big Planet? Ill be getting Resistance 2 on day one aswell hopefully.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-21 12:11:51

At 9/21/08 11:43 AM, DasUberCow wrote:
At 9/21/08 10:07 AM, IrishGun wrote: Siren's great if you can't control your bladder, since you'll be peeing most of the time you're playing it.
Yeah, its pretty fucking scary.

That goddamn nurse in chapter 11 and the giant head in the cupboard were those times where I shat myself.

Yeah, it's embarassing to say. :S

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-21 13:41:30

I can burn my MGS4 CD now that i have beat MGS4 right now!

Yay!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-21 13:50:43

At 9/21/08 01:41 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: I can burn my MGS4 CD now that i have beat MGS4 right now!

Yay!

Thats kinda gay. Youll want to play it some time. I know i do.

At 9/21/08 12:11 PM, IrishGun wrote: That goddamn nurse in chapter 11 and the giant head in the cupboard were those times where I shat myself.

Ive not finished it yet...

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-21 13:57:25

At 9/21/08 01:50 PM, DasUberCow wrote:
At 9/21/08 12:11 PM, IrishGun wrote: That goddamn nurse in chapter 11 and the giant head in the cupboard were those times where I shat myself.
Ive not finished it yet...

I posted stuff regarding the ending on the last page I think.

Better not look at it.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-21 14:29:42

At 9/21/08 01:57 PM, IrishGun wrote: Better not look at it.

Thanks for the warning.

Wanna get together on Little Big Planet when it comes out and make something Newgrounds related? I think that would be pretty sweet.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-21 16:06:47

At 9/21/08 02:29 PM, DasUberCow wrote: Wanna get together on Little Big Planet when it comes out and make something Newgrounds related? I think that would be pretty sweet.

GIANT TANKMEN TANK BOSS THAT FIRES SHARKS

AWESOME

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-22 13:00:55

At 9/21/08 04:06 PM, IrishGun wrote:
At 9/21/08 02:29 PM, DasUberCow wrote: Wanna get together on Little Big Planet when it comes out and make something Newgrounds related? I think that would be pretty sweet.
GIANT TANKMEN TANK BOSS THAT FIRES SHARKS

AWESOME

Sounds like a good idea and im sure well come up with more! Also its been announce LBP isnt going to support online co-op in a self-made map. Its being patched in the first major patch. So 2.0 basically. Im sure they wont take long, they just wanna perfect it before letting it out.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-23 20:56:38

At 9/22/08 01:00 PM, DasUberCow wrote: Sounds like a good idea and im sure well come up with more! Also its been announce LBP isnt going to support online co-op in a self-made map. Its being patched in the first major patch. So 2.0 basically. Im sure they wont take long, they just wanna perfect it before letting it out.

So will the self-made maps be like SSBB (I know this isn't about Nintendo, but bear with me) where you can't make your own stage as extensive as the ones already there?

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-24 15:04:00

At 9/23/08 08:56 PM, jew193 wrote: So will the self-made maps be like SSBB (I know this isn't about Nintendo, but bear with me) where you can't make your own stage as extensive as the ones already there?

Thats one of the main features. Anything - and supposedly they mean anything - you see in a ready made map, you can create with your own tools if you have unlocked the certain objects, patterns or other stuff that is used to make it. You unlock it by completing that level in adventure mode so when youre finished the game then technically yes.

The first platforming game, where you get the excact same tools as the designers to create your own stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-24 15:20:44

Also, I'm going to make a level on LittleBigPlanet that involes racing by using nuclear warheads.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-24 17:16:49

At 9/24/08 03:20 PM, IrishGun wrote: Also, I'm going to make a level on LittleBigPlanet that involes racing by using nuclear warheads.

Racing using penises? That would be fun.

Check out
WikiCheats great Wiki site for game guides. Im second top contributor this week. Im really getting into it.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-24 17:19:39

At 9/24/08 05:16 PM, DasUberCow wrote:
At 9/24/08 03:20 PM, IrishGun wrote: Also, I'm going to make a level on LittleBigPlanet that involes racing by using nuclear warheads.
Racing using penises? That would be fun.

Check out
WikiCheats great Wiki site for game guides. Im second top contributor this week. Im really getting into it.

Wikicheats? I think Gamefaqs still tops all those game guides.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-24 18:23:07

Yeah, of course but this is public. Anyone can make an account and contribute. Thats the point. Its gotta be a hell of a lot bettre and more knowledge put into it if ten people make it than if one person does.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-26 12:09:44

At 9/24/08 06:23 PM, DasUberCow wrote: Yeah, of course but this is public. Anyone can make an account and contribute. Thats the point. Its gotta be a hell of a lot bettre and more knowledge put into it if ten people make it than if one person does.

Public?

It's not long before the spammers arrive or have they already arrived?

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-26 12:20:21

Oh, and I'm going to try to make my sackboy look like Hitler.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-26 19:53:42

At 9/26/08 12:09 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 9/24/08 06:23 PM, DasUberCow wrote: Yeah, of course but this is public. Anyone can make an account and contribute. Thats the point. Its gotta be a hell of a lot bettre and more knowledge put into it if ten people make it than if one person does.
Public?

It's not long before the spammers arrive or have they already arrived?

No, the site is also modded and i think things can be undone. Plus no one out there is mean enough to do something like that... surely!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-27 17:20:05

At 9/26/08 07:53 PM, DasUberCow wrote: No, the site is also modded and i think things can be undone. Plus no one out there is mean enough to do something like that... surely!

Seriously. I doubt there is anyone in the world cruel enough to change a Wikipedia page to something that is untruthful.

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-27 18:34:10

I'm a Sony fanboy, so hit me up right away! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-27 22:31:24

At 9/27/08 05:20 PM, jew193 wrote:
At 9/26/08 07:53 PM, DasUberCow wrote: No, the site is also modded and i think things can be undone. Plus no one out there is mean enough to do something like that... surely!
Seriously. I doubt there is anyone in the world cruel enough to change a Wikipedia page to something that is untruthful.

HAHA yeah. I dont think anyone would be assed. Its going okay so far though. Take a look if you dont believe me.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-09-29 19:21:27

Wipeout is great but it gets VERY hard near the end of the campaign. Even on novice its near impossible. Also i think that overall the trophies are harder than PAIN and thats saying something.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2008-10-02 23:02:43

At 9/29/08 07:21 PM, DasUberCow wrote: Wipeout is great but it gets VERY hard near the end of the campaign. Even on novice its near impossible. Also i think that overall the trophies are harder than PAIN and thats saying something.

OMG thank you. I thought I was the only one who thought the trophies were hard to get. I have been playing WipEout all week just trying to get those damn trophies. And what about that Zone Zeus trophy? How in god's name am I supposed to get to zone 75?! Also, who else is SUPER DUPER excited about Motorstorm PR?

I'ma be down, i'ma be down, down wit da clown till i'm dead in da ground.

>CLICK DAT SHIZ!<

>CLICK DAT SHIZ!<

BBS Signature