00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lilwilbug just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

XIAOXIAO No. 3 2001-05-24 16:32:37

ha i voted a 0 and it was at 4.30
and my vote chaged it to a 4.30
isnt that spiffy
so if i vote a five? well illl see tommorow....

don't be trash people

Response to XIAOXIAO No. 3 2001-05-25 14:52:48

At 5/24/01 04:32 PM, allpro wrote: ha i voted a 0 and it was at 4.30
isnt that spiffy

huh? what's yur point?

Response to XIAOXIAO No. 3 2001-05-25 14:54:28

At 5/25/01 02:52 PM, Uncle_Boris wrote:
isnt that spiffy
huh? what's yur point?

woops, forgot to leave this picture. If I understand yur oit then this'll probably boil you off.

XIAOXIAO No. 3

Response to XIAOXIAO No. 3 2001-06-02 01:37:10

how the* you voted it a 0 its the best movie ever been

Response to XIAOXIAO No. 3 2001-06-03 15:49:10

At 6/2/01 01:37 AM, the_crusher wrote: how the* you voted it a 0 its the best movie ever been

I would guess that he voted zero on it for one of two reasons. (If not a combination of both.)

First, it is stolen. Yes, she admits that she didn't make it, but the terms of submitting a movie states that it has to be your own work.

Second, it is not the greatest thing ever made. Look at the Genyu Blade Teaser or most anything by Ortiz.

-Septy.

Response to XIAOXIAO No. 3 2001-06-04 12:29:09

Yeah ill haveta agree with septimus there, Ortiz pumps out the best shit time and time again, so does Will Stamper, Genyu Blade is a great flash movie, the physics are VERY realistic and the action is damn good, as for WHY you even posted "hey look at me i voted a good movie a 0!" dude yer just a fuckin retard, thats all i can say

_yalldontwanna

Response to XIAOXIAO No. 3 2001-06-11 03:59:06

At 6/3/01 03:49 PM, Septimus wrote:
I would guess that he voted zero on it for one of two reasons. (If not a combination of both.)

First, it is stolen. Yes, she admits that she didn't make it, but the terms of submitting a movie states that it has to be your own work.

True, but this is somewhat different in that she at least has the owner's permission. At least she says so. There's a guy called Fozzy who has submitted multiple entries from Romp.com, and I have serious doubts as to whether he actually has their permission.

Second, it is not the greatest thing ever made. Look at the Genyu Blade Teaser or most anything by Ortiz.

"Genyu's Blade" and its trailer were pretty cool, but I'd rather see something with a plot, rather than something that's just an action scene, like these two films. My time is better spent with "Deep Fried, Live!" or the "College University" series.

--
MaddJoka

--

Response to XIAOXIAO No. 3 2001-06-11 04:03:48

At 6/4/01 12:29 PM, yalldontwanna wrote: Yeah ill haveta agree with septimus there, Ortiz pumps out the best shit time and time again, so does Will Stamper, Genyu Blade is a great flash movie, the physics are VERY realistic and the action is damn good, as for WHY you even posted "hey look at me i voted a good movie a 0!" dude yer just a fuckin retard, thats all i can say

I think that his point is that his vote doesn't mean a thing at this point. Of course, that's the case for any movie that's been on NG for more than a day or so. But that's how society is; one person's opinion means little, but an organized group can make an impact. cough*lobbyists!*cough

And me myself personally, I think that Stamper's artistic talent is cut short by his immature sense of humor. Or maybe he's just playing to the crowd of 15-year-olds who make up the bulk of the Portal viewing populace.

--
MaddJoka

--

Response to XIAOXIAO No. 3 2001-06-11 21:50:18

isnt that spiffy

Another 5 seconds closer to death....

Response to XIAOXIAO No. 3 2001-06-12 09:08:02

isnt that spiffy

OK, The total vote is an average of all the other votes... OK, so since they round the votes to the nearest hundreth and there's thousands of people who have voted on the movie... well of course it would prob. not change the total vote you dumbass!
...I'm sorry for being mean...

XIAOXIAO No. 3

Response to XIAOXIAO No. 3 2001-06-12 21:57:50

At 6/3/01 03:49 PM, Septimus wrote:
At 6/2/01 01:37 AM, the_crusher wrote: how the* you voted it a 0 its the best movie ever been

-Septy.

OK, since it also says that people have to be over 18 to submit movies, then that must mean you should vote off all of my movies! (not just b/c they're crappy though... lol) But don't you see, like you have to vote off 'Move to Bremington' (sas) b/c the darn kid is 15 yr. old! You guys have issues... no I'm ljuinasodiga;lkj

k, bye

Response to XIAOXIAO No. 3 2001-06-13 14:12:26

At 6/12/01 09:57 PM, GAR-BEAR wrote: OK, since it also says that people have to be over 18 to submit movies, then that must mean you should vote off all of my movies! (not just b/c they're crappy though... lol) But don't you see, like you have to vote off 'Move to Bremington' (sas) b/c the darn kid is 15 yr. old! You guys have issues... no I'm ljuinasodiga;lkj

k, bye

Technically, you shouldn't be able to submit movies. Should we vote off movies made by people under 18? If you want to be technical, yes we should. But no one really cares about your age if the movie is your own work. Some people who are under 18 have made some very good flash, like Scunsion with Shoot 2.

On the other hand, stealing is wrong. The NG Portal is supposed to be a place for people, who otherwise would not have the chance, to show off their work. Not someone else's work, but their own. I do not understand why people are having such a hard time grasping this concept. It's like if UPN videotaped episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer off of the WB and started playing them as their own. (Yes, that would be illegal until the fall season begins.) Someone else does all of the work, hours in front of the computer, and then someone else comes along and takes the glory for the movie. Let me say this again, if the artist wanted Xiao Xiao 3 to be on NewGrounds, he would have put it here himself!!! It is a very simple concept, really.

-Septy.