00:00
00:00

Programming Regs Lounge

568,764 Views | 16,543 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 18:42:27


Well, here we go, the new and official programming reg's lounge!

This is a place for all the programming forum folks to come and talk about whatever they want. It can be about programming, achievements, or whatever. This isn't an opportunity to spam however, so be mindful of your posts.

So...

sup?


BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 18:43:33


Sweet!

Thanks Afro!

Well, right now I'm listing to authorblues awesome radio show.

It's really cool. Gotta work on my game though :\

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 18:54:26


At 9/16/06 06:43 PM, DFox wrote: Well, right now I'm listing to authorblues awesome radio show.

http://www.birdnest.org/winr/streaming.htm


BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 19:04:28


Alright. Might as well post it here than in another topic...

I'm having a little problems with sessions...

Here's the admin_login.php

http://pastebin.ca/173451

And here's the page I'm trying to access:

http://pastebin.ca/173454

But for some reason, it's not registering the sessions...when I try and go to the access page, It says there is an error, and when I test it, nothing comes up...


Hello, from the past!

[ PHP: Main ]

BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 19:04:45


At 9/16/06 07:01 PM, JesusCyborg wrote: Yea that's right, you goofballs will remember me when this thing hits page 666

you might be forgotten by page 666, but youll always live on in my heart...


BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 19:06:20


At 9/16/06 07:04 PM, Momo-the-Monkey wrote: Alright. Might as well post it here than in another topic...

this is where i come to relax!!!
dont bring your fucking programming problems here!

<333

BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 19:08:49


At 9/16/06 07:06 PM, authorblues wrote:
At 9/16/06 07:04 PM, Momo-the-Monkey wrote: Alright. Might as well post it here than in another topic...
this is where i come to relax!!!
dont bring your fucking programming problems here!

<333

lolerages.

comon baby...666 pages would rock.
<3 Here, have a cake [}~

Hello, from the past!

[ PHP: Main ]

BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 19:39:20


At 9/16/06 07:36 PM, NeillS wrote: Hello World.

Every Language has a Hello World. NG Aint no language but sure as hell needs a Hello World :)

lol,

<ng>
<forumpost text="true" language="english" type="words" font="arial" size="9" >
ground "Hello World"+
ground "!"+
ground "...suckers..."+
</forumpost>

<new>
sing : orange
</new>

</ng>


Hello, from the past!

[ PHP: Main ]

BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 19:43:46


Hi.

So this is a lounge, where are the sofas?

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 19:47:23


At 9/16/06 07:43 PM, Jordan wrote: So this is a lounge, where are the sofas?

holding up davids penis


BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 19:49:36


At 9/16/06 07:46 PM, NeillS wrote: Sorry, I stole 'em.

You make me sad, now i have to sit on the floor.

Ahahaha, MySpace was rated the worst site on the internet:
http://www.pcworld.c..c,sites/article.html

That means my site is better than one which has 90million users!

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 19:50:27


At 9/16/06 07:47 PM, authorblues wrote:
At 9/16/06 07:43 PM, Jordan wrote: So this is a lounge, where are the sofas?
holding up davids penis

lololol.

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 20:08:37


At 9/16/06 07:49 PM, Jordan wrote:

MySpace [...] the worst site on the internet:

That's not new :)


-Disregard females (fuck bitches)

-Acquire currency (get money)

-Ignite cannabis frequently (smoke sum with your homies)

BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 20:46:13


At 9/16/06 08:08 PM, Whabs wrote:
At 9/16/06 07:49 PM, Jordan wrote:
MySpace [...] the worst site on the internet:

That's not new :)

Yeah, i always hated them. Just dugg up that article though =D

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 20:51:12


At 9/16/06 08:46 PM, Jordan wrote: Yeah, i always hated them.

Me too. Maybe I just hate hosts like those that does all the coding for you (piczo, myspace, etc.) because when I know all the job behind this, I just feel people shouldn't do that. It allows aybody to have a so-called "site". That's shit.


-Disregard females (fuck bitches)

-Acquire currency (get money)

-Ignite cannabis frequently (smoke sum with your homies)

BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 21:02:15


Hi, I'm Sam, and I'm a programaholic.

At 9/16/06 07:49 PM, Jordan wrote: Ahahaha, MySpace was rated the worst site on the internet:

Can't say I'm suprised.

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 21:12:52


I'm not

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 21:15:30


At 9/16/06 09:02 PM, TheDrunkMonkey wrote: Can't say I'm suprised.

Neither am I! You have a site full of pedophiles and obviously bad programming because they're always "fixing" the same problem(s) over and over again. Ah well...I'm going to be a hypocrite now and check to see which of my local myspace bands has a show next weekend because being home on a Saturday night is lame >:(

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 22:29:50


Just got home from work...just under 9 hours. Longest shift I've worked so far.

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-16 22:58:09


At 9/16/06 09:15 PM, Jessii wrote:
At 9/16/06 09:02 PM, TheDrunkMonkey wrote: Can't say I'm suprised.
Neither am I! You have a site full of pedophiles and obviously bad programming because they're always "fixing" the same problem(s) over and over again. Ah well...I'm going to be a hypocrite now and check to see which of my local myspace bands has a show next weekend because being home on a Saturday night is lame >:(

lol. I don't even use Myspace. I don't know what peoples fascination is with it, but it's annoying. I always hear people talking about it.

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-17 03:31:04


OK. Who's time is to order pie for the regs?
We didn't got any yesterday! >:(

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-17 04:14:06


At 9/17/06 03:31 AM, EccinNET wrote: OK. Who's time is to order pie for the regs?
We didn't got any yesterday! >:(

I ordered the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-large.

Programming Regs Lounge

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-17 04:23:31


At 9/17/06 04:14 AM, Jordan wrote: I ordered the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-large.

Them someone eated the xxx...xx-large pie with out the rest. :o

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-17 04:37:18


At 9/16/06 06:42 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: Yarr

If the programming forum gets a reg lounge, why doesn't the flash forum?


========|| WWWWWWWW>[-[Blog] - [Audio] - [Userpage] - [Flash] - [Last.fm]-]<WWWWWWWW ||========

BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-17 04:45:30


At 9/17/06 04:37 AM, Vengeance wrote:
At 9/16/06 06:42 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote: Yarr
If the programming forum gets a reg lounge, why doesn't the flash forum?

BECAUSE I HATE YOU

ok no to be honest... I don't know. I'm not exactly the sole voice for the flash forum : /

people wanted it, I gathered some opinions, and we decided to try it


BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-17 05:38:43


Damn timezone differences means im not on the first page.
Ah well, im here now =P


|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-17 07:18:27


I'm going to Pula now.

I'll be off the rest of the day.

Bie!

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-17 07:20:38


And yeah, I also uploaded this:

Recruiting Anthology 2

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-17 07:36:40


At 9/17/06 07:20 AM, SexOnStreet wrote: And yeah, I also uploaded this:

Recruiting Anthology 2

The image looked really nice, but I got the flash 10 error :( I didn't know there is a new version.


BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to Programming Regs Lounge 2006-09-17 07:40:43


At 9/17/06 07:36 AM, Casualty wrote:
At 9/17/06 07:20 AM, SexOnStreet wrote: And yeah, I also uploaded this:

Recruiting Anthology 2
The image looked really nice, but I got the flash 10 error :( I didn't know there is a new version.

By the way, fuck you >:(


BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature