00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

J4CX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Guitar Hero Gang

92,028 Views | 1,593 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-11-14 15:32:15

yeah my friends and i cruised through medium, all my 5 star ratings stopped once my friend took over :P i hate all the silence in the game, it's annoying >:U

medium is easy, we just wanted to unlock all the songs. eventually we'll get around to beating 1 player once we can stop playing 2 player. i like unlocking shit :P

although i'm still trying to perfect thunderhorse, i'll get it ;)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-11-14 17:38:56

At 11/14/06 03:32 PM, BlueHippo wrote: yeah my friends and i cruised through medium, all my 5 star ratings stopped once my friend took over :P i hate all the silence in the game, it's annoying >:U

The worst for me is when you're playing co-op with a friend who has no musical aptitude for playing on the beats. It's infuriating on a song like Monkey Wrench when you keep hearing him push his paddle a split second before or after yours and it always ends up fucking over my part of the song as well.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-11-14 22:39:48

Im good at recognizing a pattern and playing it over a few times, but then when like 1 note is added I fuck up, but my friend is good at getting all the notes on beat. He needs to buy his own controller though so we can start our own little guitar hero band.

I was thinking it would be cool if red octane made a game for drums and singing, and you could play like 4 or 5 player on the Wii, and have your own little band. And you could make your own songs and upload them on the net.

Also when I went to go buy GH2 I was expecting that they'd be all out from all the preorders, but it looks like a lot of people are saving for the nex gen consoles, which sucks for red octane, because Im sure they lost a ton in sales.

I dropped out in the third grade, and spent all my time at the arcade.

BBS Signature

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-11-16 23:23:10

Alright, I'm fresh off a ban! Wooohooo

Looks like you guys are fucking enjoying every last minute of it.

I want it :(

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-11-16 23:26:08

Oh, and be sure to get practicing guys.. when I get it, I'll be coming for you >:)

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-11-18 01:14:59

At 11/17/06 01:14 AM, Adidaas wrote: So who here has beaten Freebird on Expert. That song was so hard that I had to do the fingering with both of my hands while my bro strumed. Some people say Bark At The Moon is harder, but I can do Bark at The Moon pretty normaly now, yet I die like nutz on Freebird.

I can 5-star BATM on Expert. I truely think it's not a hard song at all.

I hope Freebird is harder.

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-11-29 22:14:25

Good news everyone, I'm starting to get good at Hard Mode on the first game.

I Five Starred I Love Rock & Roll and Smoke on the Water so far (only 28 songs to go). Now I'm still trying to unlock all the songs on hard.

Soon, I'll be good enough for Expert.

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-02 23:38:18

Well this club's kinda dead.

In other news I decided a few days ago that, having got enough practice on all the other songs, I was ready to beat Freebird on expert. To my delight I was ready and after one warm-up try I kicked its ass and took its name.

You may all begin fellating me....now.

BBS Signature

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-02 23:41:09

At 12/2/06 11:38 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Well this club's kinda dead.

In other news I decided a few days ago that, having got enough practice on all the other songs, I was ready to beat Freebird on expert. To my delight I was ready and after one warm-up try I kicked its ass and took its name.

Insert cock.

I am getting the game for Christmas.

(I found it in the trunk of my car :D)

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-02 23:42:27

At 12/2/06 11:41 PM, BackSLED-Mod wrote:
Insert cock.

I am getting the game for Christmas.

(I found it in the trunk of my car :D)

And by 'the game' I mean GH2.

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-03 16:04:41

At 12/2/06 11:38 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Well this club's kinda dead.

how many stars?

Check out my audio

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-03 16:24:08

At 12/3/06 04:04 PM, tobycreed wrote:
At 12/2/06 11:38 PM, Jercurpac wrote: In other news I decided a few days ago that, having got enough practice on all the other songs, I was ready to beat Freebird on expert. To my delight I was ready and after one warm-up try I kicked its ass and took its name.
how many stars?

Four stars and about 250k on the score. As long as you can get through the pre-solo sections without missing any notes, which isn't all that hard, then it's not much of a challenge to get enough points during the solos to pull off a four star.

BBS Signature

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-08 16:47:18

At 12/3/06 04:24 PM, Jercurpac wrote:
Four stars and about 250k on the score. As long as you can get through the pre-solo sections without missing any notes, which isn't all that hard, then it's not much of a challenge to get enough points during the solos to pull off a four star.

heh, i can get up to about 310k, still 4 star
the only song i havent beaten on expert is Jordan

Check out my audio

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-16 13:47:48

MEAT LOAF FOR GHIII!

That's what I truly want, Bat Of Out Hell.

Also... the Wiki for GHIII says it will be on PS2 and 360 as well as a system that's TBA... Wii? or PS3?

But you can never trust Wikipedia.

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-26 19:54:01

YES!

I got GH2 for Christmas and I am IN LOVE WITH IT. I beat the game in one day on expert, and I'm literally amazed. The songs were MUCH harder than the ones in GH, and it will take me a LONG TIME to five-star them all.

Free Bird was godly, but I'm in love with Jordan by the Allman Brothers Band. It's a great song.

The family has been playing co-operative for the past 2 days straight. They love it as much as I do, so I always have people to play with, even in my friends aren't over.

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME.

So who else has it? What song do you hate/love the most?

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-26 19:56:00

At 12/26/06 07:54 PM, Backseat-Mod wrote: Free Bird was godly, but I'm in love with Jordan by the Allman Brothers Band. It's a great song.

Noob moment... I meant Jessica, not Jordan.

Speaking of Jordan, that song's CRAZY.

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-29 11:08:44

I'm hopefully going to get a new copy of Guitar Hero II from Gamestop with the Guitar controller. Soon... I hope...

Then, I WILL learn Hammer Ons and Pull Offs with ease! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-29 11:32:58

GH2 is great.. I finally understand HO's/PO's! :D

I also have the highest score on JORDAN at scorehero.com :D on medium, that is.

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-29 14:43:31

At 12/29/06 11:08 AM, BatDan wrote: I'm hopefully going to get a new copy of Guitar Hero II from Gamestop with the Guitar controller. Soon... I hope...

Then, I WILL learn Hammer Ons and Pull Offs with ease! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Dare to dream, my friend.

Dare to dream...

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-29 19:37:03

Hey wazzup, I was wondering if I could join this club. My scorehero username is Hell Strike if you wanna see my stats.

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-30 03:23:10

At 12/29/06 07:37 PM, HellStrike wrote: Hey wazzup, I was wondering if I could join this club. My scorehero username is Hell Strike if you wanna see my stats.

Velcome, velcome.

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-30 15:25:36

well i just bought a gameshrak today and used to unlock trippolette on gh1 thinking it would be harder than holy hell, and WTF i four stared it on my second try!

Check out my audio

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-30 22:49:45

At 12/30/06 03:25 PM, tobycreed wrote: well i just bought a gameshrak today and used to unlock trippolette on gh1 thinking it would be harder than holy hell, and WTF i four stared it on my second try!

How's Graveyard Shift? I heard they were both pretty tough.

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2006-12-31 00:18:50

I beat the first and second game on medium, im gonna go try to beat it on hard now.

BBS Signature

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2007-01-01 06:05:01

Hey, can i join, i own both Guitar hero 1 and 2, and i have beaten both of them on every mode and have unlocked everything on both of them.

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2007-01-01 13:34:07

So, i beat the game on hard, now im going for Expert >:)

BBS Signature

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2007-01-01 16:52:22

At 12/30/06 10:49 PM, Backseat-Mod wrote:
At 12/30/06 03:25 PM, tobycreed wrote: well i just bought a gameshrak today and used to unlock trippolette on gh1 thinking it would be harder than holy hell, and WTF i four stared it on my second try!
How's Graveyard Shift? I heard they were both pretty tough.

havent tried that one yet

Check out my audio

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2007-01-01 22:39:20

Did you guys ever try the "God mode" cheat on GHII? It basically makes the fretboard and notes vanish, forcing you to recite the song from memory. I find that with this cheat, on "Sweet Child O' Mine" on Expert, I can get around 210,000 points.

yes, I can do expert.

these games rock.

here's the cheat, if anyone's interested:

At the title menu, enter

Yellow, Yellow, Blue, Yellow, Yellow, Orange, Yellow, Yellow

in sequence, relatively fast. It's pretty sweet.

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2007-01-02 02:45:58

I was wandering if anyone has gotten a guitar hero controller other then the ones that come with the game, because I'm thinking of getting one and dont know if there any good.

sleep 18 hours, party 24

BBS Signature

Response to Guitar Hero Gang 2007-01-02 06:24:12

At 1/1/07 10:39 PM, django202 wrote: Did you guys ever try the "God mode" cheat on GHII? It basically makes the fretboard and notes vanish, forcing you to recite the song from memory. I find that with this cheat, on "Sweet Child O' Mine" on Expert, I can get around 210,000 points.

yes, I can do expert.

these games rock.

here's the cheat, if anyone's interested:

At the title menu, enter

Yellow, Yellow, Blue, Yellow, Yellow, Orange, Yellow, Yellow

in sequence, relatively fast. It's pretty sweet.

yeah ive done that, the only song i can beat with it on is monkey wrench though.
dont remember the score

Check out my audio