00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

2,859,626 Views | 57,402 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 19:04:50

can i plz get comments on my current sig. rating to plz.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 19:05:05

Can someone make me a sig with My alias in some fancy type of font, And the background is the top of a table, with a couple Joints,a Glock 19 (Refer to pic below) a ashtray with buds in it and a combat knife?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 19:09:47

At 12/16/06 06:58 PM, DrunkenPenguin wrote: dave>>

I'll try again. LOL... Is this still an open club, or do you have entry conditions now? I wouldn't mind jumping back into some sig making again.

It's been a while...

)

How about you simply read the first page:

Becoming a sig maker for the NGSM.

Following its roots of the ASM , the NGSM is an open sig making environment. We will make a small "Regulars" list once we get this thing going.

You're a good sigmaker (I've seen you in other sig making clubs like SSMR), so of course someone like you is especially welcome to our already-open club (although sometimes I wish it wasn't) :P

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 19:24:45

At 12/16/06 06:09 PM, Blind-Tiger wrote: "everyone except Mad-Cow, madknt, and tkinney suck"

I think you left out a couple names...

Turk, dave, bbm, etc..

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 19:31:00

At 12/16/06 07:04 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: It always will be open, especially for the likes of you, tkinney.

lmao mindfart.

*drunkenpenguin*

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 19:34:10

Please I need a sig pic like some ppl in the Audio Forum. With two christmas trees and my username "DJ Ravecore". Thx!

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:06:07

At 12/16/06 07:24 PM, tkinney wrote:
At 12/16/06 06:09 PM, Blind-Tiger wrote: "everyone except Mad-Cow, madknt, and tkinney suck"
I think you left out a couple names...

Turk, dave, bbm, etc..

In his post for a sig he said you three were the only good sig makers, everyone else was referred to as others

Question: "Can NG ever go too far???"

Reply: "the internet does not value your existance."

///|DoZ|You may know me as Blak or NECR0|2Moons|\\\

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:10:16

Hey Guys,

So long. I have had a great past with you guys here. I request a profile pic. One like JamesFarr's picture. An animator sitting at his tabl;e thinking something up, take a look. Make it along those lines, bit different, or anything cool, I need anything cool.

Thanks everyone.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:11:35

At 12/16/06 06:09 PM, Blind-Tiger wrote:
At 12/16/06 05:48 PM, Twerpo wrote:
At 12/16/06 05:44 PM, Blind-Tiger wrote:
I said the spam between us would cease, DUMBASS, I have nothing against him but you had to add your bitch-ass comments.

You were basically daring him to not post anymore. How this ends spam I have no idea. Also, if you were really trying to stop spam from entering this topic then you should not have posted. It wasn't really that offending of a remark. Then you attack him and start back-seat modding and telling Maus to delete his post because he has a different opinion than you.

You dont have to say we suck, because I know we're not that great. But I'm every bit as good as you except I dont experiment with shapes. And you wonder why you're not getting your sig now... because "everyone except Mad-Cow, madknt, and tkinney suck"

I don't know why you have quotation marks around the "'everyone except Mad-Cow, madknt, and tkinnet suck'." I don't believe I've ever said anything of the sort. And to the argument that you're just as good as me, to tell you the truth, I really don't think you are. I'm not insinuating that I am an elite sig maker or anything. I just believe that my sigs look better than yours.

And you wonder why you're not getting your sig now... because "everyone except Mad-Cow, madknt, and tkinney suck"

My current request is out to MadCow, madknt, and tkinney because I think they are the best sig makers here and I truly like their style. Since the new layout was coming out I wanted to see what they did with the new pixel dimensions. That's how I learn, I look at other sigs, see what makes them look good and try to imitate. Once I get the skill down, then I get creative and make my own sig. I merely wanted to get a sig from a highly skilled sig maker for inspiration of sorts.

I wasn't trying to take a stab at you two, I simply wanted to give you a little rap on the knuckles for spamming up the NGSM. I don't even know why you posted a response to my post as I clearly stated that if you're going to flame and argue, use the PM system, that's what it is for, private conversations that don't spam up threads. So please, If you are going to respond to this, please do it through a PM. I don't want to spam this thread up with a stupid flame war.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:25:34

At 12/16/06 08:06 PM, Blind-Tiger wrote: In his post for a sig he said you three were the only good sig makers, everyone else was referred to as others

Ah, doesn't matter though. It's actually pretty trivial, and the bitching in this club is needless. We're getting nowhere like this. There's really no need for any of this access stuff, we should get back to requesters requesting and siggers sigging. Who gives a damn who's better, the point of this club isn't to be the best sig maker, it's to make members of NG sigs. It's also an open club. Anyone can make sigs, if they suck at it, deal with it. Bitching wont help. Bitching back at bitches wont help either. Simply filling requests on the otherhand, may help. Who'd a thunk it?

</most likely random rant>

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:30:13

can you guys PLZ comment on the sig i made for myself. ive been asking over like the last 2 or 3 pages and havent gotten any responses. i know i havent been making the best sigs. so i want comments and ratings for this sig to see if i am improving. it would be greatly appreciated if i could get comments from ppl. hopefully madknt, dave, and others of the great sig makers. i still want comments from others and i am in no way insulting your signatures by saying i want there comments. i jsut know that they are very good and want there ideas. so to anybody who rates and comments my new sig, thank you.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:38:46

At 12/16/06 08:30 PM, TKC wrote: blah blah blah

It's decent, now stfu. You don't need to constantly post it, if people ignored it the first time then they probably will the second time, and so on. It's not like people are gonna see your post and reply to it right away anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:39:35

I like the sig you designed for yourself. The background is a really cool colour, and all of it blends in well. Hmm, bout 8/10

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:46:01

At 12/16/06 05:58 PM, edwardelric93 wrote: hey can someone make me a sig of a penguin holding a green box and the penguin have a red stomeck insted of wight and the of the penguin be black

hope you like...

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:48:45

At 12/16/06 08:46 PM, RiotDemon wrote:
At 12/16/06 05:58 PM, edwardelric93 wrote: hey can someone make me a sig of a penguin holding a green box and the penguin have a red stomeck insted of wight and the of the penguin be black
hope you like...

ah crap.. maybe some font that's easier on the eyeballs

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:48:49

Wow. You guys bitch a lot. Open to requests for pixel-based sigs. MS Paint all the way. PM me though, I don't come here often.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:54:50

comments on new sig??

and also, any tips on how to reduce the size of animated sigs? the only way i coudl do it with this one was by makign the whole canvas smaller : \

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:57:30

Yeggers ( Don't worry, i don't know what the fuck "Yeggers" means either ) There's lot's of bitching going on here, i wish it was still like the good ol' days ( pages 20-40, when i joined ) somebody would request a sig, get about 4 different responses, and go.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 20:59:26

At 12/16/06 08:54 PM, Arkwentre wrote: comments on new sig??

and also, any tips on how to reduce the size of animated sigs? the only way i coudl do it with this one was by makign the whole canvas smaller : \

A bit hard on the eyes, try adding one more frame, so it goes slower.

Oh, and Twerpo, you are a pretty kick ass sig maker, why do you have such a simple sig?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 21:12:51

Hi there, I would like to make a request for a signature.

Main Text: ShadowGogeta

Sub Text: "The Ultimate Life"

Theme: Shadow the Hedgehog/DBZ Gogeta

Colors: Include black, red, gold, and lime green.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 21:14:52

Ok. I said a few days ago. I want a gangster style for my pic, but still I want the same Mario on it. Add snow too if you could. Thanks!

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 21:26:17

hey guys. could i get a sig with the madness person inside the newgrounds tank holding a gun. and beside him is the speedy cat laying beside him decapitated. then have the sig say "PiMpIn-DiZzLe Pwns speedy cats". thanks in advance =D

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 21:35:12

At 12/16/06 08:54 PM, Arkwentre wrote: comments on new sig??

Here's an idea:
Get rid of the stupid animation.
You're at risk of giving someone a seizure, and a mod might delete it.

I would suggest having it be a BBS Background color, with a pixel-esque font, that scrolls across.

It's not that great of a sig anyway, to tell you the truth :\

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 21:37:23

At 12/16/06 08:11 PM, Twerpo wrote:
At 12/16/06 06:09 PM, Blind-Tiger wrote:
At 12/16/06 05:48 PM, Twerpo wrote:
At 12/16/06 05:44 PM, Blind-Tiger wrote:
I said the spam between us would cease, DUMBASS, I have nothing against him but you had to add your bitch-ass comments.
You were basically daring him to not post anymore. How this ends spam I have no idea. Also, if you were really trying to stop spam from entering this topic then you should not have posted. It wasn't really that offending of a remark. Then you attack him and start back-seat modding and telling Maus to delete his post because he has a different opinion than you.

One last thing then I'll shut the hell up and stop bitching, I told Maus to delete "MY" post not his, the offer still stands... She/ He can delete this post too

Question: "Can NG ever go too far???"

Reply: "the internet does not value your existance."

///|DoZ|You may know me as Blak or NECR0|2Moons|\\\

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 21:37:43

At 12/16/06 08:59 PM, Zeppekk wrote:
At 12/16/06 08:54 PM, Arkwentre wrote:
Oh, and Twerpo, you are a pretty kick ass sig maker, why do you have such a simple sig?

Ever heard the saying less is more? Also, I made this sig a couple months back, one of my first good ones. I like to wear not only for the sentimental value but the fact that it is christmas. You know, it's red and all. Plus, I don't feel like waiting forever to get my new sigs snowified.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 21:49:11

May I please join this crew? I can do requests and whatnot. If you want an entry here it is this was my first [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/V ashtheStmpede000/Takura.png[/IMG]

APRIL 23 2008

Never Forget

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 21:50:08

At 12/16/06 09:49 PM, Mugentheronin wrote: May I please join this crew? I can do requests and whatnot. If you want an entry here it is this was my first [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/V ashtheStmpede000/Takura.png[/IMG]

i already told you that you don't have to request to join

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 21:50:17

At 12/16/06 09:12 PM, ShadowGogeta wrote: Hi there, I would like to make a request for a signature.

Main Text: ShadowGogeta

Sub Text: "The Ultimate Life"

Theme: Shadow the Hedgehog/DBZ Gogeta

Colors: Include black, red, gold, and lime green.

Here, hope you like:

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 21:53:19

Here, hope you like:

Slight boarder fix.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-12-16 21:58:57

Thank you for letting me in and sorry. I forgot I applied a while back:P Can someone give me their opinion on that sig? Also if you have requests from me please PM them.

APRIL 23 2008

Never Forget