00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tmansimms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

2,856,371 Views | 57,402 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 20:01:03

At 9/22/06 06:35 PM, I-am-Iron-Man wrote: Could someone make a sig to match my name? Maybe include this picture?

Sure you can :)

Newgrounds Sig Makers

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 20:15:01

Somwhow, MadCow, you seem to PWN the competition. Nice sig, by the way.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 20:31:02

At 9/22/06 07:59 PM, Kalandro wrote: If someone would be kind enough to make me a sig, that would be nice.

My try:

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 20:32:19

At 9/22/06 08:15 PM, Snype wrote: Somwhow, MadCow, you seem to PWN the competition. Nice sig, by the way.

That's because his sig was more than a poorly exported picture with an unbearably plain background with crappy text on the side.

Good job Mr. Cow. ; )

When is Pico 2 coming out?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 20:40:12

At 9/22/06 08:31 PM, NGCA wrote:
At 9/22/06 07:59 PM, Kalandro wrote: If someone would be kind enough to make me a sig, that would be nice.
My try:

Thank you a lot. Where did you learn to make such excellent artwork?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 20:43:56

here. never post again. ever

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 20:46:39

fix

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 20:56:32

At 9/22/06 08:32 PM, mexican-pride wrote: That's because his sig was more than a poorly exported picture with an unbearably plain background with crappy text on the side.

You are clearly wrong. MadCow's pwning cause I'm not here most of the time XP

At 9/22/06 08:31 PM, NGCA wrote: My try:

I gave it a go too ;)

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 20:57:07

At 9/22/06 08:40 PM, Kalandro wrote: Thank you a lot. Where did you learn to make such excellent artwork?

Most signature on Newgrounds (but not all), are self-taught. Some use tutorials. Very few are actual professionals in the career line of graphics and web design.

Basically, we play around til we know what we're doing enough to make stuff look decent. Typically. With few exceptions.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 20:58:29

At 9/22/06 08:56 PM, tkinney wrote: I gave it a go too ;)

Thank you everyone, these sigs are amazing. I await MadCow's work over a request I PM'd to her.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 20:59:40

At 9/22/06 08:43 PM, Derek wrote: here. never post again. ever

You. Never post here again. Ever

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 21:00:26

At 9/22/06 08:56 PM, tkinney wrote:
At 9/22/06 08:32 PM, mexican-pride wrote: That's because his sig was more than a poorly exported picture with an unbearably plain background with crappy text on the side.
You are clearly wrong. MadCow's pwning cause I'm not here most of the time XP

And also Turk. He's not coming around either. You should both come in A LOT more.

By "should" I mean you WILL or I will invent a way to stab someone over the internet, and use it.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 21:01:44

That's because his sig was more than a poorly exported picture with an unbearably plain background with crappy text on the side.

are you talking about mine?

Pre.Crew.Club - Get help making a club or crew.

Un.fr.gv.bl

Not really around much anymore

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 21:10:49

At 9/22/06 09:01 PM, Sirockalot wrote:

Yes, I believe he was >PM system.<

Also, to the requester, I am 96.1% sure madcow is not a she. He just put that in his profile. Unless he got like an operation. Regardless... nice sig tkinney.

You bastard.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 21:16:23

At 9/22/06 09:10 PM, NGCA wrote:
At 9/22/06 09:01 PM, Sirockalot wrote:
Yes, I believe he was >PM system.<

Also, to the requester, I am 96.1% sure madcow is not a she. He just put that in his profile. Unless he got like an operation. Regardless... nice sig tkinney.

You bastard.

I'm actually not sure. I've taken to calling him/her/it Mr. Cow, and he/she/it just AIMed me and said "Ms. Cow"

If he/she/it is a girl, then o_0

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 21:20:16

At 9/22/06 09:16 PM, mexican-pride wrote:

Bit late, but congrats on the 1000.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 21:27:11

At 9/22/06 09:00 PM, mexican-pride wrote: And also Turk. He's not coming around either. You should both come in A LOT more.

You know, I agree. Turk should be around more as well, and Liam too. Too bad after this club was started Liam quit(I'm pretty sure). He was getting pretty good too. Oh well.

I guess it's cause the three of us were wanting a new sig thread (this was around the time the ASM got all spammy and needed to be shut down) and started planning out a new one amongst ourselves then out of nowhere, the NGSM pops up, making all our planning and rule-making and trying to think of a cool name for the club absolutely pointless.

By "should" I mean you WILL or I will invent a way to stab someone over the internet, and use it.

Lol, were there's a WILL there's way I guess, and I guess I better start coming here more often before you figure out a way to stab me... erm, over the internet. e-stab me.

sounds like it'd hurt :S

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 21:31:13

At 9/22/06 09:27 PM, tkinney wrote:
I guess it's cause the three of us were wanting a new sig thread (this was around the time the ASM got all spammy and needed to be shut down) and started planning out a new one amongst ourselves then out of nowhere, the NGSM pops up, making all our planning and rule-making and trying to think of a cool name for the club absolutely pointless.

You're hurting my feelings. :(

Sorry I made the topic, but I also planned for a weeks with some other people, and I'm an attention whore like that.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 21:36:03

At 9/22/06 09:27 PM, tkinney wrote:
At 9/22/06 09:00 PM, mexican-pride wrote: And also Turk. He's not coming around either. You should both come in A LOT more.
You know, I agree. Turk should be around more as well, and Liam too. Too bad after this club was started Liam quit(I'm pretty sure). He was getting pretty good too. Oh well.

Yeah, Liam quit, I think he quit coming to NG altogether. He said in one of his last few posts he might start sigging again.

Lololololsux2buguyz

Lol, were there's a WILL there's way I guess, and I guess I better start coming here more often before you figure out a way to stab me... erm, over the internet. e-stab me.

For now, I only have words.
**e-stabs**

sounds like it'd hurt :S

IT WILL

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 21:47:44

I need a dresh new sig with a gangster vibe to it and mabey a greek flag suprise me please i just need it to say Greeksta cause since the names changed it messed it up so please make it :D

p.s. Dave those go songs are bomb

Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 21:50:53

At 9/22/06 07:08 AM, madknt wrote: is this a gay joke?

The sig looks great and no, it's not a gay joke:)

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 21:58:10

At 9/22/06 09:47 PM, Greeksta-69 wrote: I need a dresh new sig with a gangster vibe to it and mabey a greek flag suprise me please i just need it to say Greeksta cause since the names changed it messed it up so please make it :D

A little plain,I'm dissatisfied with my self ^_^

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Steam: Captain Iguana

Xbl: Darth Iguana

PSN: Mayor-Iguana

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 21:59:34

At 9/22/06 09:36 PM, mexican-pride wrote: Lololololsux2buguyz

Lol, yeah, did for a bit.

For now, I only have words.
**e-stabs**

OUCH! That phukin hurt!

At 9/22/06 09:31 PM, dave wrote: You're hurting my feelings. :(

No hard feelings though, really. All that really matters is that the new sig topic was made. It's not exactly how we saw the it, but it's damn close enough for me ;D

Crossofdevil:

sorry but the b/p rank and whistle and stuff seemed kinda dumb to me...

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 22:05:55

At 9/22/06 09:59 PM, tkinney wrote:
At 9/22/06 09:31 PM, dave wrote: You're hurting my feelings. :(
No hard feelings though, really. All that really matters is that the new sig topic was made.

Group hug!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 22:11:19

At 9/22/06 09:58 PM, Carbon wrote:
At 9/22/06 09:47 PM, Greeksta-69 wrote: I need a dresh new sig with a gangster vibe to it and mabey a greek flag suprise me please i just need it to say Greeksta cause since the names changed it messed it up so please make it :D

A little plain,I'm dissatisfied with my self ^_^

i just shit my pants

Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 22:13:24

umm...good or bad?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 22:18:41

At 9/22/06 10:13 PM, Carbon wrote: umm...good or bad?

I'm pretty sure BAD, but the sig he currently has is pretty much exactly what he just asked for.

It's like me requesting a sig with Edward Elric in the middle, and Al on the right of him.

Request different sigs, and if that's the only kind that floats your boat, GTFO.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 22:22:08

At 9/22/06 10:18 PM, mexican-pride wrote:
I'm pretty sure BAD

Yeah sorry about that,I haven't made a sig since the pg 20's or something like that.I'll get better again with time

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 22:23:13

At 9/22/06 10:18 PM, mexican-pride wrote: I'm pretty sure BAD, but the sig he currently has is pretty much exactly what he just asked for.

If you're only mildly sure, maybe you should wait for someone who actually knows... like the person that said it, for instance.

It's like me requesting a sig with Edward Elric in the middle, and Al on the right of him.

You could do that. And your sig would most certainly be different than the one you have currently.

Request different sigs, and if that's the only kind that floats your boat, GTFO.

I'm pretty sure his request qualifies between all parameters, and even if it didn't I'm not quite sure how you have the right to turn away requesters here. You can deny to make him one, but I'm not sure where you get off telling someone to get out because
you happen to not like the request. I haven't seen this requester be particularly rude or impatient, so unless I missed something, wtf?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-09-22 22:30:38

Oh you're way off. I'd say more around the range of... hmmm... sucks? Maybe, I dunno, just a guess...

Anyway, I tried, not exactly the best I've made with this style, but here you go anyway ;)

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature