Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

  • 2,204,412 Views
  • 60,380 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
OneStep
OneStep
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2017
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-11 08:42:29 Reply

At 1/11/18 12:40 AM, CoolCatDaddio wrote:
At 1/10/18 01:23 PM, OneStep wrote: I've made up my mind, sort of, have the word gatorade pumping, like a heart.
get a load of this
also size limitations are a bitch to workaround

Cool I'll use it for now, if you think you can make the pumping less tense, that'll be cool. Like the text gets a little bit too small which is a little bit too much for what I wanted the pumping to be, so the speed is fine.


BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-17 06:54:02 Reply

Howdy ladies and germs. who is willing to create me a new sig pic? I'd do it myself but I am a lazy twat.
Basically I just want a simple sig pic featuring Nero Claudius from the Fate/series and really nothing else.I am providing various images via an imgur to make it easier for you crazy photoshoppers. I have an aesthetic I want to uphold. with that said here's some stuff, pic what you want and go and make glorious Roma for me!

https://imgur.com/a/dvp18

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-18 06:50:32 Reply

Not sure

I think @quisty is the last active member and she would be gladly to make you anyone a new sig.

~X~

Quisty
Quisty
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-18 07:40:51 Reply

At 1/17/18 06:54 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Howdy ladies and germs. who is willing to create me a new sig pic? I'd do it myself but I am a lazy twat.
Basically I just want a simple sig pic featuring Nero Claudius from the Fate/series and really nothing else.

Ok, I'll give it a shot. I will get on the PC later and bang something out.

MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-18 09:34:41 Reply

At 1/18/18 07:40 AM, Quisty wrote:
At 1/17/18 06:54 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Howdy ladies and germs. who is willing to create me a new sig pic? I'd do it myself but I am a lazy twat.
Basically I just want a simple sig pic featuring Nero Claudius from the Fate/series and really nothing else.
Ok, I'll give it a shot. I will get on the PC later and bang something out.

Thanks fam.

Wow this site has really gotten inactive its a shame really but cant be helped.

Quisty
Quisty
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-18 15:02:29 Reply

At 1/18/18 09:34 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote:
At 1/18/18 07:40 AM, Quisty wrote:
Wow this site has really gotten inactive its a shame really but cant be helped.

Yes, you're stuck with me :P
Here you go :)

Newgrounds Sig Makers

MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-19 02:18:18 Reply

At 1/18/18 03:02 PM, Quisty wrote:
At 1/18/18 09:34 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote:
At 1/18/18 07:40 AM, Quisty wrote:
Wow this site has really gotten inactive its a shame really but cant be helped.
Yes, you're stuck with me :P
Here you go :)

Awwww yeah now I has waifu aesthetic now. thanks fam!

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-24 00:42:24 Reply

Nice job @Quisty that latest sigh looks pretty good. I would help out if I had flash lol

~X~

Jackho
Jackho
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 37
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-24 15:49:56 Reply

At 1/24/18 12:42 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Nice job @Quisty that latest sigh looks pretty good. I would help out if I had flash lol

~X~

Flash is RIP my man. If you genuinely want to help, GIMP and Paint.NET are both free and pretty much as good as photoshop.


BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-24 15:58:17 Reply

At 1/24/18 03:49 PM, Jackho wrote: Flash is RIP my man. If you genuinely want to help, GIMP and Paint.NET are both free and pretty much as good as photoshop.

I don't know all about that its still used today for many art and flash stuff and I'm trying to get one installed and should be fine.

~X~

Jackho
Jackho
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 37
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-24 16:57:13 (edited 2018-01-24 16:57:38) Reply

At 1/24/18 03:58 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 1/24/18 03:49 PM, Jackho wrote: Flash is RIP my man. If you genuinely want to help, GIMP and Paint.NET are both free and pretty much as good as photoshop.
I don't know all about that its still used today for many art and flash stuff and I'm trying to get one installed and should be fine.

~X~

Flash literally isn't available from Adobe anymore as an app, they replaced it with Adobe Animate (which obviously wouldn't be ideal software for sig making), and .swf content is well on its way to becoming unplayable in browsers.

Flash never would have been ideal anyway when there's photoshop instead, and the free apps I already mentioned are about as good (and also widely used professionally).


BBS Signature
XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-24 17:04:42 Reply

At 1/24/18 04:57 PM, Jackho wrote: Flash literally isn't available from Adobe anymore as an app, they replaced it with Adobe Animate (which obviously wouldn't be ideal software for sig making), and .swf content is well on its way to becoming unplayable in browsers.

Yes I agree with you that it is running past its time now.

Flash never would have been ideal anyway when there's photoshop instead, and the free apps I already mentioned are about as good (and also widely used professionally).

Photoshop is fine but not as free as flash has always been I been using flash since early 2000's pretty much always found it more usefull then photoshop and made many great stuff with it since 2000, but I do have a version of flash someone sent me so ill figure how to run it and if not I will have to look into some other nifty programs.

~X~

Quisty
Quisty
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-01-31 08:58:18 (edited 2018-01-31 08:59:17) Reply

At 1/24/18 03:49 PM, Jackho wrote:
At 1/24/18 12:42 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Nice job @Quisty that latest sigh looks pretty good. I would help out if I had flash lol

~X~
Flash is RIP my man. If you genuinely want to help, GIMP and Paint.NET are both free and pretty much as good as photoshop.

Yes, GIMP has been what I've used over the last few months on my laptop till photoshop works again. I just installed some code to GIMP too that adds new filters as well. It helps with borders and shading. The last few sigs were made in GIMP. I think my work is better in Photoshop, GIMP is still new to me and a bit meh. It lacks a really good way to use layers and tools. I don't know, maybe I am just too used to Photoshop haha.

Flash is gone, but Adobe is staying forever. They will always have something you can use to animate your creations. It just won't be .swf files and things like that. It sucks but as long as it is an improvement for everyone that isn't too bad.

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-02-07 00:37:04 Reply

@quisty

I think I have gimp installed on my computer I should give it a go again would really love to find a program that would allow me to creat a comic style set up

~X~

Quisty
Quisty
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-02-07 07:36:32 Reply

At 2/7/18 12:37 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: @quisty

I think I have gimp installed on my computer I should give it a go again would really love to find a program that would allow me to creat a comic style set up

~X~

https://www.gimp.org/downloads/ Click orange button that states Directly. Then you download the .exe it gives you and then you have GIMP.

Tutorial for sig making with text art, covers the basics:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4tPtSdSj9o

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 55
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-02-08 18:11:51 Reply

Once I get back home from vacation and get internet again I'll have to check up on some of these links. Maybe it will allow me to work on a comic

~X~

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-02-11 10:47:28 Reply

Been a while since I made one of these.

Got bored.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-02-12 15:18:52 Reply

Peace Pipe?

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
TheGamechanger
TheGamechanger
  • Member since: Apr. 8, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-02-24 01:17:11 Reply

I'm thinking of getting a new sig as my current one is a bit of an old shame to me.

Right now I'm thinking a bar full of fan-favorite villains from various franchises, with the POV being from the bartender. As for which villains, surprise me.


VGM Archive
Ask Me Anything
The Random Adventures of TheGamechanger
I'll accept Friend Requests from anyone, but no jerks are allowed on my list.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-02-24 07:17:10 Reply

At 2/24/18 01:17 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: I'm thinking a bar full of fan-favorite villains from various franchises, with the POV being from the bartender. As for which villains, surprise me.

Sounds like a fun concept, if nobody else wants a go I'll see what I can get done over the weekend.


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
WaffleCrisp
WaffleCrisp
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2018-02-24 17:10:08 Reply

Please An animated Sig with dark crystal characters moving heads to a beat like what is love? From SNL.


You've given me a mouthful of Greek salad.

BBS Signature