00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 198 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

2,323,927 Views | 59,899 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-08-09 15:56:30


An artist made this for me and I was wondering if someone could make it into a cool signature. Even just something simple.



BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-11-29 17:41:46


can i please get an anime babe signature? thanks.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-11-29 20:54:26


At 11/29/19 05:41 PM, McPaper wrote: can i please get an anime babe signature? thanks.


Any series or character in particular?


Audio Portal Moderator. Flag stolen content.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-14 11:11:27


Tomorrow (my time) is my 17th NG Anniversary. I would like a new sig, something very similar to what I already have but with the obvious change from 15 year veteran to 17 year veteran, (accidentally missed last year somehow). Illicit has made all my previous sigs but I've contacted him & as yet have received no reply, probably due to health issues, so in case he's unable to do what he usually does for me, I'll leave it in your capable hands. Do what you can & I'll choose my favourite to use. Cheers to all that take the time to make me something & a big thanks in advance.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-14 13:20:13


At 12/14/19 11:11 AM, gamejunkie wrote: I'll leave it in your capable hands.


You've made a horrible mistake.


Patch Notes for gamejunkie signature v17.0.1:

+ Updated years to reflect 17

+ Resized to fit new BBS layout

- Nerfed creativity

= Balanced chance of getting a laugh


iu_78030_1387436.png

happy anniversary, I'll see if I can think of something actually good.

Audio Portal Moderator. Flag stolen content.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-16 21:17:40


Still nothing? Surely someone can do something for me.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-16 22:08:46


At 12/16/19 09:17 PM, gamejunkie wrote: Still nothing? Surely someone can do something for me.


iu_78624_1387436.png


Audio Portal Moderator. Flag stolen content.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-16 22:34:26


At 12/16/19 10:08 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 12/16/19 09:17 PM, gamejunkie wrote: Still nothing? Surely someone can do something for me.


Is it an Australian Flag in the background?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-16 22:35:10


At 12/16/19 10:34 PM, gamejunkie wrote: Is it an Australian Flag in the background?


Yes. I can look to make it more obvious later.


Audio Portal Moderator. Flag stolen content.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-16 22:36:25


At 12/16/19 10:35 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 12/16/19 10:34 PM, gamejunkie wrote: Is it an Australian Flag in the background?
Yes. I can look to make it more obvious later.


If you could put the Flag in the background/background and the rest of the text over the top that would be great.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-16 22:46:10


At 12/16/19 10:36 PM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 12/16/19 10:35 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 12/16/19 10:34 PM, gamejunkie wrote: Is it an Australian Flag in the background?
Yes. I can look to make it more obvious later.
If you could put the Flag in the background/background and the rest of the text over the top that would be great.


iu_78633_1387436.png


Something closer to this? Working with a non-symmetrical flag is odd.


Audio Portal Moderator. Flag stolen content.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-16 22:49:09 (edited 2019-12-16 22:49:58)


At 12/16/19 10:46 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 12/16/19 10:36 PM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 12/16/19 10:35 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 12/16/19 10:34 PM, gamejunkie wrote: Is it an Australian Flag in the background?
Yes. I can look to make it more obvious later.
If you could put the Flag in the background/background and the rest of the text over the top that would be great.
Something closer to this? Working with a non-symmetrical flag is odd.


That is so close. If you can put the stars on the left next to the Union Flag (you're right, it looks weird) and the Tank lvl icon back on the right with the other icons, you'll have a winner.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-16 22:51:44


At 12/16/19 10:46 PM, Peregrinus wrote: Something closer to this? Working with a non-symmetrical flag is odd.


By the way. You're awesome at this.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-16 22:56:44


At 12/16/19 10:51 PM, gamejunkie wrote: By the way. You're awesome at this.


Perfectly adequate in most ways. I had to shrink your username down a tad.


iu_78634_1387436.png


Audio Portal Moderator. Flag stolen content.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-16 23:18:38 (edited 2019-12-16 23:20:39)


At 12/16/19 10:56 PM, Peregrinus wrote:
At 12/16/19 10:51 PM, gamejunkie wrote: By the way. You're awesome at this.
Perfectly adequate in most ways. I had to shrink your username down a tad.


Perfectly perfect. You can send that to me please & thank you very much. or is there some other way of getting it? I think Illicit used to upload it to the Dump and send me the link so I could download it and have a permanent record of it.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2019-12-16 23:32:16


@Peregrinus


Don't worry about it, as you can probably see, I got it sorted out.


Thanks a bunch.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2020-01-03 10:07:01


Hi guys, I wanted to request a signature that uses parts of this image. I was hoping I could have it so that Dante and Randal (The guys on the top) are on the left, while Jay and Silent Bob (The guys on the bottom) are on the right, with the Clerks logo in the center. Would that be possible?

Thanks in advance!


"Just because they serve you doesn't mean they like you."

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2020-01-12 16:47:20


At 1/3/20 10:07 AM, RudeBoyEEEE wrote: Hi guys, I wanted to request a signature that uses parts of this image.

Not quite what you wanted as I had to find a different image.


Here's my attempt:


iu_85220_3183493.jpg



- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2020-01-12 20:45:38


Is anyone so kind as to be able to attempt some sort of Alice in Chains themed signature? I'm not in huge need of a sig but something to match my profile pic in general theme would be much appreciated.


Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2020-01-12 23:39:16


At 1/12/20 04:47 PM, Decky wrote: Not quite what you wanted as I had to find a different image.

Here's my attempt:


This is much better than what I was thinking! Thank you so much!!


"Just because they serve you doesn't mean they like you."

BBS Signature