Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

  • 2,180,016 Views
  • 60,740 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Atlas
Atlas
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-07 06:46:55 Reply

At 10/7/14 06:44 AM, Atlas wrote:
At 10/6/14 12:44 PM, Nine9Lives wrote: Been forever since I have done signatures, I used the comic books (way better)
Looks sweet. Thanks.

Well. I just tried uploading it to use and it seems to be too large. Seems to be over 40kb, more in the 48kb region.


Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-11 22:39:27 Reply

At 10/6/14 05:09 PM, Lionelion wrote: Greetings you awesome sig-makers you! Im back for another one of my yearly requests, requesting pretty much the same thing.

Was this too specific? I can do without some of it if need be, but could someone at least try?

illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-14 01:05:18 Reply

At 10/11/14 10:39 PM, Lionelion wrote:
At 10/6/14 05:09 PM, Lionelion wrote: Greetings you awesome sig-makers you! Im back for another one of my yearly requests, requesting pretty much the same thing.
Was this too specific? I can do without some of it if need be, but could someone at least try?

The backgrounds you linked are too small, so I will find one that is Halloween like to use.
Give me a few days to come up with something, using sprites takes longer to throw something together.

illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-14 01:09:38 Reply

At 10/13/14 07:16 PM, Captain-Slugworth wrote: I was wondering if anyone could make me a sig with this here very surreal looking brainticket album cover

if possible that would be fantastic, thanks in advance

Without border

Newgrounds Sig Makers

illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-14 01:10:50 Reply

At 10/14/14 01:09 AM, illicit wrote:
At 10/13/14 07:16 PM, Captain-Slugworth wrote: I was wondering if anyone could make me a sig with this here very surreal looking brainticket album cover

if possible that would be fantastic, thanks in advance

With border

Let me know if you like them.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

DontComplain
DontComplain
  • Member since: Oct. 16, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-14 20:32:11 (edited 2014-10-14 20:32:50) Reply

Hi NGSM,

May I request for a 400x60 of my game, Ink World

Please use this in the sig and have it say Ink World. And here is a list of images if you want more inspiration in corporate as well. images

Thank you very much!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-14 22:57:44 Reply

At 10/14/14 01:05 AM, illicit wrote:
The backgrounds you linked are too small, so I will find one that is Halloween like to use.
Give me a few days to come up with something, using sprites takes longer to throw something together.

Fair enough, thanks! Also, if you cant find a good enough background, then just using black is fine with me

HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-14 23:15:44 Reply

At 9/23/14 01:10 AM, Sevkat wrote:
Thanks.

Ebola'd

Newgrounds Sig Makers


BBS Signature
YenMuffin
YenMuffin
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-16 04:21:45 Reply

If someone could link me to the sig background image I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks. '3'
HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-16 13:48:21 Reply

At 8/29/14 10:22 PM, November wrote:
At 8/29/14 09:29 PM, YenMuffin wrote: Can anyone provide a link to the sig and icon background images? I know they were posted a couple times here but I would really rather not search through all the pages of this thread when someone already has it.

NG supports PNG files, so you can leave the background transparent. You can see in the included image that alpha and everything works as it should.

Same works for icons, just don't forget to save as a PNG file.

bump

BBS Signature
YenMuffin
YenMuffin
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-16 15:17:06 Reply

At 10/16/14 01:48 PM, HellboundNinja wrote:
At 8/29/14 10:22 PM, November wrote:
At 8/29/14 09:29 PM, YenMuffin wrote: Can anyone provide a link to the sig and icon background images? I know they were posted a couple times here but I would really rather not search through all the pages of this thread when someone already has it.
NG supports PNG files, so you can leave the background transparent. You can see in the included image that alpha and everything works as it should.

Same works for icons, just don't forget to save as a PNG file.

bump

I know NG supports png files but png files with transparency seem to put it over the max file size.
I'm not very experienced with this so if there's a way to lower the file size I may have missed it. I was hoping anyone at all could send me the file to make my life easier as I used to have it on my old hard drive but it recently kicked the bucket.

HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-16 16:03:49 (edited 2014-10-16 16:05:55) Reply

At 10/16/14 03:17 PM, YenMuffin wrote: I know NG supports png files but png files with transparency seem to put it over the max file size.
I'm not very experienced with this so if there's a way to lower the file size I may have missed it. I was hoping anyone at all could send me the file to make my life easier as I used to have it on my old hard drive but it recently kicked the bucket.

I don't know what program your using but i'm sure if you go to youtube they will have a step by step video on how to better control file size.
Also I cant remember ever having a background file for newgrounds...and i've been here a while.


BBS Signature
Rad
Rad
  • Member since: Nov. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-16 20:16:02 (edited 2014-10-16 20:17:01) Reply

At 10/16/14 03:17 PM, YenMuffin wrote:
At 10/16/14 01:48 PM, HellboundNinja wrote:
At 8/29/14 10:22 PM, November wrote:
At 8/29/14 09:29 PM, YenMuffin wrote: Can anyone provide a link to the sig and icon background images? I know they were posted a couple times here but I would really rather not search through all the pages of this thread when someone already has it.
NG supports PNG files, so you can leave the background transparent. You can see in the included image that alpha and everything works as it should.

Same works for icons, just don't forget to save as a PNG file.

bump
I know NG supports png files but png files with transparency seem to put it over the max file size.
I'm not very experienced with this so if there's a way to lower the file size I may have missed it. I was hoping anyone at all could send me the file to make my life easier as I used to have it on my old hard drive but it recently kicked the bucket.

Hope this helps. (Be sure to right click below in the empty space for the image file.) ᠎᠎ ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎

Newgrounds Sig Makers


First blood! First topic of 2010!
KC Green has just won my heart.
Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature
illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-19 00:44:07 Reply

At 10/14/14 10:57 PM, Lionelion wrote:
At 10/14/14 01:05 AM, illicit wrote:

Fair enough, thanks! Also, if you cant find a good enough background, then just using black is fine with me

I made 2 one with a black background and one with something I found

Newgrounds Sig Makers

illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-19 00:45:17 Reply

At 10/19/14 12:44 AM, illicit wrote:
At 10/14/14 10:57 PM, Lionelion wrote:
At 10/14/14 01:05 AM, illicit wrote:

black background

Newgrounds Sig Makers

illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-19 00:48:48 Reply

At 10/19/14 12:44 AM, illicit wrote:
At 10/14/14 10:57 PM, Lionelion wrote:
At 10/14/14 01:05 AM, illicit wrote:

Fair enough, thanks! Also, if you cant find a good enough background, then just using black is fine with me
I made 2 one with a black background and one with something I found

sorry something got cut off and I didn't see it till I posted it, this one is better

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-19 01:05:16 Reply

At 10/19/14 12:48 AM, illicit wrote:
sorry something got cut off and I didn't see it till I posted it, this one is better

Wow, this is amazing, I love it! Could you possibly add a little "Happy Halloween!" to it in the bottom right corner, in the same font my name is?

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-19 01:36:46 Reply

At 10/19/14 01:05 AM, Lionelion wrote: Wow, this is amazing, I love it! Could you possibly add a little "Happy Halloween!" to it in the bottom right corner, in the same font my name is?

Very nice work. Keep it Halloween all year?


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Member since: Jun. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-19 01:39:37 Reply

At 10/19/14 01:36 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 10/19/14 01:05 AM, Lionelion wrote: Wow, this is amazing, I love it! Could you possibly add a little "Happy Halloween!" to it in the bottom right corner, in the same font my name is?
Very nice work. Keep it Halloween all year?

Ehh, i'd love too, but it'd be a little out of place wouldnt you think? I usually change back to my other sig sometime before Thanksgiving. However, I always save the awesome sigs I request for future use

Nova
Nova
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-22 17:52:21 Reply

Can someone make this into a sig?

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-27 13:49:35 Reply

At 10/22/14 05:52 PM, Nebula wrote: Can someone make this into a sig?

Just a little something that I throw together for you.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
HolidayJester
HolidayJester
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-28 20:04:59 Reply

Can somebody make this into a sig?

Thanks in advance

Newgrounds Sig Makers


Inhale

BBS Signature
CGA-999
CGA-999
  • Member since: Apr. 30, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-28 23:13:22 Reply

Don't need a new sig now, but mine is crap, so I may look into that.

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-30 12:09:32 Reply

At 10/28/14 08:04 PM, HolidayJester wrote: Can somebody make this into a sig?

Here you go. Now I'm in the mood to watch some Futurama, there goes my day.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
HolidayJester
HolidayJester
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-10-30 17:10:26 Reply

At 10/30/14 12:09 PM, Decky wrote: Here you go. Now I'm in the mood to watch some Futurama, there goes my day.

Thanks


Inhale

BBS Signature
imaTouko-chan
imaTouko-chan
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-11-07 13:54:24 Reply

I would like a sig made with the GIF image below but the image would fit on the sig size and my username. Just a simple one and make the Spears on the ground with a dark black background with white fonts.

Thanks,

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Decky
Decky
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-11-12 11:27:23 Reply

At 11/7/14 01:54 PM, imaTouko-chan wrote: I would like a sig made with the GIF image below but the image would fit on the sig size and my username.

Here's something I throw together for you. Thought it looked good with a blue background. Hope you like it.

Newgrounds Sig Makers


FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
imaTouko-chan
imaTouko-chan
  • Member since: Feb. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-11-12 23:18:16 Reply

At 11/12/14 11:27 AM, Decky wrote:
Here's something I throw together for you. Thought it looked good with a blue background. Hope you like it.

Thanks! I really like the texture and color alternative. Appreciate the work put into this.

illicit
illicit
  • Member since: Oct. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-12-01 20:08:18 Reply

At 11/30/14 03:41 PM, Weeaboo wrote: Can somebody just crop this oone out for me so the faces fit in the sig, I cant to it myself without making it look like a shitty low res verion of it.
please and thank

Image

hows this?

Newgrounds Sig Makers

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 46
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2014-12-03 12:14:23 Reply

Can someone make me a sig with astrid from how to train your dragon 2? Thanks!

If it's impossible to find any sig worthy pictures. Then a picture from the first movie is fine


I'm crazy! Got a doctor's note.
Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature