00:00
00:00

Malapa Problem 2001-05-19 09:39:23

I'm very angry about a part in Malapa. Its the first part after you beat Minotaur, Hel leaves, you teleport Biff and the doctor. You're in the hall and you fight numerous characters. How do u get past it? Please help.

Response to Malapa Problem 2001-05-19 11:11:24

At 5/19/01 09:39 AM, LilSkataJ wrote: I'm very angry about a part in Malapa. Its the first part after you beat Minotaur, Hel leaves, you teleport Biff and the doctor. You're in the hall and you fight numerous characters. How do u get past it? Please help.

Easy, walk to the end of the hal andwalk into the lockers. Malapa will ask you whether he shoul blow them away or not. Blow them away.

Response to Malapa Problem 2001-05-19 18:12:53

At 5/19/01 09:39 AM, LilSkataJ wrote: I'm very angry about a part in Malapa. Its the first part after you beat Minotaur, Hel leaves, you teleport Biff and the doctor. You're in the hall and you fight numerous characters. How do u get past it? Please help.

You have to press the <space bar> to search things. If Malapa finds anything of interest, he will let you know and give you options.

If you haven't read them yet, there are instructions in the game. Press the <m> key for the main menu (when you are in the walkabout aread) and you will find the intructions in there. Or you can read them before you start the game, open the ">" menu, and choose them from there.

-Septy.