00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

fire emblem crew

228,191 Views | 3,870 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-22 15:46:44

Okay, I don't have a digital camera either so I guess I'll help you judge.

Level 16 Fighter of the Fire Emblem Crew

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-22 17:33:50

Judging shall be my duty, for I don't personally OWN any Fire Emblem games... or a camera.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-22 19:41:22

Wow, really? Hopefully some people will be able to participate.

Hey everybody, I am at my grandmother's friend's house right now! I guess I will be able to somewhat monitor the crew! Although this computer is a bit on the slow side, I think I will be able to manage. I will be here for a couple hours anyway (my grandmother and her friend are watching a movie, and they have already wasted 15 minutes figuring out how to use the DVD player ^.^)

So, I will be here if anyone needs me. BTW, I believe I leveled up.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-23 00:38:13

wow cool if i can find my game boy(and borrow FE from my friend or run a game boy emulater on my computer (GBA emu for psp is slow as hell) my task will to be compleating the first FEfor game boy in a week and ill take screen shots if i can figure out how to mak it a jpg file

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-23 01:10:29

wow got it and i am running FE gor GBA on my comp lol ill try to beat it
(i can take screen shots)

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-23 01:30:19

well, I do have some emulators, but I don't have any goals so...forget it. Right now, I'm tryin to beat PoR without losing anybody. It's hard, Marcia sucks sooo much. Same with Nephenee (right now), Brom (right now) and Mist. Frikkin' healers are so hard to keep alive.

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-23 02:51:56

waht do we get if we post our stuff first?
(ps i beleive i leveled up once or twice)

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-23 03:55:27

At 7/23/06 12:38 AM, Polski wrote: my task will to be compleating the first FEfor game boy in a week

Difficult challenge, yet accomplishable. Must have proof, however.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-23 11:46:07

hey guys! my ban was lifted! maybe this club wasnt such a good idea... but with a little skippy peanutbutter and my sandwhich cut accross this kust might work out! we really need replies saying that they'll enter the competition. so far we only have 1. and we dont need any more than 5 judges. and dont let this page on the second page again ok? i only have about 30 minuts left on the computer 4 the day. also, did they shorten the clubs and crews page? it seems shorter...

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-23 11:47:45

At 7/23/06 11:46 AM, darksoulknight wrote: hey guys! my ban was lifted! maybe this club wasnt such a good idea... but with a little skippy peanutbutter and my sandwhich cut accross this kust might work out!

sry 4 the double post, but i meant this COMPETITION wasnt such a good idea... sry!

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-23 14:24:04

At 7/23/06 02:51 AM, Polski wrote: waht do we get if we post our stuff first?
(ps i beleive i leveled up once or twice)

Yes, you did level up. ^.^

Well, Dejanus mentioned something about the prize being promoted to the next class. And like darksoulknight said, this competition might just flop over anyway. We can't really have a contest with one person. But, if you do beat the game in under a week and post screenshots, then you will most likely get a prize.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-23 14:48:41

At 7/22/06 02:06 PM, Scud_Buster wrote: Umm… yes the challenge is beet the game for the first time acceptable?

(yes I have never actually beaten the game)
But I am all ways watching the club so no worries a bought chaos.

you never replelyed to my qestan. you may have 2 pepol fore the contest.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-23 18:24:07

At 7/23/06 02:48 PM, Scud_Buster wrote:
you never replelyed to my qestan. you may have 2 pepol fore the contest.

Polski is doin' the same thing, so I naturally have to expect that it's acceptible.

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-23 19:27:12

hey master brown, would u do me a favor and post the levels of the members? u will get a free level up if u do so, i dont have time 2. im goin to see pirates of the carribean! thnx man

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-23 20:55:45

okay evrybody tell me when to start
ill see if i can date the screens

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 02:58:21

woo jsut got WoW any body else got it?

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 04:27:06

It would be hard to get proof on that... maybe hold the GBA with a piece of paper with the date that might work.

Questions
1 -- How do we lvl up in this club anyway?
2 -- Anyone up for a FE sprite collab later on in the year?

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 05:15:54

plz can i join ime new and i need a crew to help me find my way about

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 06:47:11

At 7/21/06 06:09 PM, Master_Brown14 wrote: Oops, forgot the link: http://www.gamespot...smashbros/media.html

Ah i saw that, i cant wait now...I hope they still keep Gannondorf and Marth. I got like AD$1500 so im gonna buy the new console if i dont blow all that money on servicing my bike.

As for a more fire emblem related note, I've only played FE7 and got up to the final chapter which i am having trouble beating (mainly because you have to use hector and i've neglected him the whole game... only lvl 8).
I got a copy of FE8 Sacred Stones when i was on holiday in Bali but it seems even when bought from a proper shopping centre it was still a pirated copy. (Lost all data after lvl 11, Ross just gained a class too... *sob*)

As for the previous poster, its not up to me whether you join or not sorry, wait till darksoulknight or dejanius (sorry if i spelt wrong, im only relying on memory here) return as they're leaders.

And to end this post i'd like to hold a toast to Rath for getting me where i am on FE7.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 06:48:47

Sorry for double post, by AD i mean AU (australian dollars).

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 11:07:47

At 7/24/06 06:48 AM, Dragonman11 wrote: Sorry for double post, by AD i mean AU (australian dollars).

u get a level up every 4 posts on this thread, u r level 2 cuz the post u just posted was ur 4th on the thread. u can also get level up or maybe even class up for giving helpful suggestions for the club or doing a favor for us when asked. and do u have that cool austrailian accent? i luv that accent!!! i have a New York accent. my "r's" are messed up. anyway, master brown was right, u have to be a nomad and when u class up u will be a Nomadic Trooper. also, thanks to Shuuda for mentioning our club in his author's comment on his 3rd fire emblem adventures that is coming out soon! we all shall support him in his work! here is the link to some fire emblem videos! (Shuuda's 1st 2 videos will be on that page, they are called fire emblem adventures and fire emblem adventures 2.) here it is! http://www.newground..=j&x=12&y=12

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 11:18:12

i like to join,can i be the demon king(nan,i kidding)seriously,can i be a pirate,

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 11:20:33

At 7/24/06 11:18 AM, forcystus10 wrote: i like to join,can i be the demon king(nan,i kidding)seriously,can i be a pirate,

of course! u r a level 1 pirate, welcome!

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 12:01:21

Ok, if you are going to be in the contest, you may start today. It doesn't seem like any one else is going to join. Oh, and Scud_Buster, beating the game for the first time isn't really considered a challenge. Ask darksoulknight, because I don't know if you would be able to do that.

Oh, and darksoulknight, I will try to update the list of levels later.

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 14:34:25

At 7/24/06 12:01 PM, Master_Brown14 wrote: Ok, if you are going to be in the contest, you may start today. It doesn't seem like any one else is going to join. Oh, and Scud_Buster, beating the game for the first time isn't really considered a challenge. Ask darksoulknight, because I don't know if you would be able to do that.

Oh, and darksoulknight, I will try to update the list of levels later.

no, i dont think that should count, start another 1 and try to win the contest. and u guys cant let this crew on the 2nd page, this is a star thread and it should never be on the 2nd page

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 15:17:39

Yeah, beating the game for the first time is simple. Try beating the game using only Iron weapons. Or without a healer.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 22:05:35

At 7/24/06 03:17 PM, HitTheTarget wrote: Yeah, beating the game for the first time is simple. Try beating the game using only Iron weapons. Or without a healer.

I've never used a healer, at any point in any FE game. Iron weapons on the other hand...

BBS Signature

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-24 22:36:06

At 7/24/06 10:05 PM, customsmashbros wrote:
At 7/24/06 03:17 PM, HitTheTarget wrote: Yeah, beating the game for the first time is simple. Try beating the game using only Iron weapons. Or without a healer.
I've never used a healer, at any point in any FE game. Iron weapons on the other hand...

How the hell did you do that? When I played, healers were a staple of my fighting force.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-25 01:38:30

At 7/24/06 10:05 PM, customsmashbros wrote:

Healers I never use except for lute (not really a cleric but can heal) and as for the iron weapons that’s all I use (except for fighting the demon king I use sacred weapons)
(Challenge idea all ways use your lowest lv characters [and don’t use your lord]).

Response to fire emblem crew 2006-07-25 04:52:14

Healer wuold be tricky, does that mean you cant use vulneraries/elixers?

BTW any tips for beating last level on FE7 (where you fight Nergal). I have the strenght and equipment to do it, its just Hector is a major letdown because hes lvl 8. The long range mage spells always knock him down.

As for the 3rd FE adventure im looking forward to it. His skills are improving with each flash so the 3rd one should be good. I am currently busy on somthing else but when thats done i'll work on another FE movie if this club hasnt died (which i hope it hasnt).

Also one last idea. Maybe at the end of each post we should include a countdown to next level up or something jsut to remind us.

EG
Next lvl up in 3 posts.
But since we have to wait for one of the founders to actually say we are up one level it might not work, but it would help them know.