00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

It's just occured to me...

1,941 Views | 45 Replies

It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:18:53

I'm going to die alone. Watching 40 year oid virgin made me realize, I am this guy. Its been four + years since my last relationship and all of my chance with women have been shot down. I am the guy thats always the friends with the girl and dishes out advice. I'm used to hearing this statement "You're a really nice guy, I don't know why women don't pick up on you" it used to bother me and as a matter of fact it still does I just now try not to think about it.

Maybe its my area or maybe its me but I'm not going to change who I am just to meet me a woman that will treat me like crap. Ugh, I have lost hope....

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:20:26

You should try hanging around other chicks or make more friends with chicks. Then when you get your abilitys back, you can try dating again.

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:20:47

You need to be a badass but still come off as a nice guy...go whip some guys ass in front of alot of hot girls.

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:21:24

At 7/11/06 10:18 PM, ZenGaijin wrote: I'm going to die alone. Watching 40 year oid virgin made me realize, I am this guy. Its been four + years since my last relationship and all of my chance with women have been shot down. I am the guy thats always the friends with the girl and dishes out advice. I'm used to hearing this statement "You're a really nice guy, I don't know why women don't pick up on you" it used to bother me and as a matter of fact it still does I just now try not to think about it.

Maybe its my area or maybe its me but I'm not going to change who I am just to meet me a woman that will treat me like crap. Ugh, I have lost hope....

I just watched that movie tonight for the first time, and it's fucking hilarious.

As for women, you just have to introduce yourself more and get out there man.

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:21:26

lower your standerds, youll have women in no times.
your just ugly is all.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:21:40

That is EXACTLY like me dude. I may only be 13, but i have so many more female friends than male, and i'm always helping them with their problems. They always say i'm "sweet" so, i'll ask one of them out, and they'll say i'm "like a brother" and that's how every single girl is. It sucks.

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:21:46

You just need confidence. If you believe that that's going to be you then chicks won't take interest in you. Realize that there's someone out there for you and that you ARE going to meet her.

if that fails, get a LiveJournal, become emo, and get a boyfriend...

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:21:46

At 7/11/06 10:20 PM, -PirateKing- wrote: You should try hanging around other chicks or make more friends with chicks. Then when you get your abilitys back, you can try dating again.

See that won't work I meet girls I become there friend they talk to me about how all the guys they date are jerks, I mention dating me they say "You're more of a brother than a boyfriend".

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:21:55

Zen, Zen, Zen... For shame on you with the fear of dying alone. For sure, you will not end up like that. I have to tell you, compadre, that you just have to be a little more agressive. Trust me, you are not the Forty-Year Old Virgin.

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:22:13

i am not in this one....

but i am watchin dis thread

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:24:46

Relationship troubles? Lost all hope you say?
Sounds as if someone needs to see thier old friends Mr. Kidnap and Mrs. Rape.

Ka-wink

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:25:51

I hear the nice thing alot too.

BBS Signature

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:28:26

Just because you haven't met the right person for you doesn't mean you won't. You're only 21 for goodess sake, and you can't possibly know what's going to happen to you in these up coming years. You may meet that perfect person, or you may not, but don't lose hope of that now.

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:31:03

Turn homosexual.

"Chicks dig fags"

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:32:01

At 7/11/06 10:28 PM, tigerkitty wrote: Just because you haven't met the right person for you doesn't mean you won't. You're only 21 for goodess sake, and you can't possibly know what's going to happen to you in these up coming years. You may meet that perfect person, or you may not, but don't lose hope of that now.

You have no idea what its like. There is no perfect person EVERY woman I have talked too or tried to be hooked up with in the last 4 years has turned me down. You got no idea what thats like and in truth no woman does.

Being a nice guy is the kiss of death.

BBS Signature

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:34:00

At 7/11/06 10:31 PM, EyezOnMe wrote: Turn homosexual.

"Chicks dig fags"

I think being asexual it my next step.

BBS Signature

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:36:06

At 7/11/06 10:34 PM, ZenGaijin wrote:
At 7/11/06 10:31 PM, EyezOnMe wrote: Turn homosexual.

"Chicks dig fags"
I think being asexual it my next step.

I'd wait quite a few more years before you take that leap.

You've plenty of time to meet somebody. And anyway, doesn't the guy get that chick in the end of the movie?

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:37:40

At 7/11/06 10:32 PM, ZenGaijin wrote:
You have no idea what its like. There is no perfect person EVERY woman I have talked too or tried to be hooked up with in the last 4 years has turned me down. You got no idea what thats like and in truth no woman does.

Being a nice guy is the kiss of death.

You don't think women experience that same sort of thing? Always the friend but never the girlfriend? That's not something that applies to guys alone. It happens a lot to all sorts of people. It's always the people others turn to for advice with things, or when they just need someone to talk to.

I don't know your background and you don't know mine, but if you hold to "being a nice guy is a bad thing" then I am very sorry to hear that, and I feel bad for the person who may like you but gets treated like rubbish because you think that being nice isn't worth it.

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 22:39:47

At 7/11/06 10:37 PM, tigerkitty wrote: You don't think women experience that same sort of thing? Always the friend but never the girlfriend?

"You're not a girl, your a cool guy with long hair."

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 23:09:34

Wow, yeah.. you're only 21. Why the hell are you prophesizing your "death alone" so young? As far as being a nice guy goes.. I know from personal experience it's way more rare to find someone with a decent, respectable personality over a thoughtless bastard. This whole psychology that women are only attracted to jerks apply to some, sure, but definitely not all (so don't go using that as an excuse). Besides, why would you even want to be with a chick who wanted you to act like a moron? Totally not worth it. So don't sell yourself short, yanno?

Anyhoo, as with most things in life, it takes time. Put your focus on other aspects of your life for now (studies, hobbies, etc), and work on building your self-esteem, man! Confidence is essential! Then, you'll notice everything will fall into place.

Trust me, you'll find someone. Don't expect perfection, though. If you do, then there is no way to go but down, since being perfect is the peak of expectations (perfection will build over time, once all flaws are accounted for).

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 23:13:08

Dude, you're 21. A four year dearth is not indicative of the pattern for the next 19 years of your life.

I wrote a hell of a lot more and then I realised it could all be summed up by those two sentences.

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 23:13:35

well for one thing you can get off NG your fucking 21 dood go on a date this is pretty much a site for teens hell only knows y there are even 30 year olds here its people like you that make me laugh and cry i was on a fanfiction and this lady who was married and like 30 something was writing about a nickelodeon cartoon WTF people like that are odd....

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 23:15:42

At 7/11/06 11:13 PM, problemchild1 wrote: hell only knows y there are even 30 year olds here

What's that supposed to mean? 8)

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 23:16:23

Solution: Go to more bars, man.

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 23:17:00

At 7/11/06 11:13 PM, Maus wrote: Dude, you're 21. A four year dearth is not indicative of the pattern for the next 19 years of your life.

I dunno it is looking pretty bleak.

I wrote a hell of a lot more and then I realised it could all be summed up by those two sentences.

Oh well

BBS Signature

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 23:18:19

Go to a bar, That always works.

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 23:18:31

www.doubleyourdating.com

I AM successful with women. Before I even checked this site out. I noticed that alot of the things that I DO around women were mentioned here. (Cool, laid back. Over-confident. Funny. Teasing the girl.) Hey the guy aint lying.

Denver Nuggets 07/08 NBA champions baby!

BBS Signature

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 23:19:15

At 7/11/06 11:15 PM, Maus wrote:
At 7/11/06 11:13 PM, problemchild1 wrote: hell only knows y there are even 30 year olds here
What's that supposed to mean? 8)

LMFAO

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 23:21:44

At 7/11/06 11:17 PM, ZenGaijin wrote: I dunno it is looking pretty bleak.

Well, I'll be brutally honest with you:

The attitude sucks ass. Get out there and do something that makes YOU feel good. I don't care what it is. Take up surfing or something. Stop dwelling on the negatives, and focus on some positives. The vibe you give off with the mopey/sarcastic/simmergrrr isn't going to attract the type of girl you want, I don't think. So do yourself a favor, and make yourself happy first, before you expect someone else to do it for you.

Response to It's just occured to me... 2006-07-11 23:22:19

At 7/11/06 10:18 PM, ZenGaijin wrote: I am the guy thats always the friends with the girl and dishes out advice. I'm used to hearing this statement "You're a really nice guy, I don't know why women don't pick up on you" it used to bother me and as a matter of fact it still does I just now try not to think about it.

Welcome to the club buddy, take a seat.

You see females around our age 16 - 26 are not really interested in our type.
ie the " Marrying type "

You may very well find a young lady to settle down with, however, odds are she won't be to your visual appeal.

I too have lost hope.