00:00
00:00

Get easy points quick in Malapa c..

715 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

***This is For the memory game and this is a cheat and it spoils the whole point of this mini-game***
Make sure you have Microsoft Word open, or another application you can paste pictures to. When the cards flip over at the beggining of the game and show what the cards are, press Print Scrn then switch to Word and press Ctrl + V to paste the cards to word and then you can see what cards are pairs.

Note: You will have to get 1 wrong for some reason to achieve good points.

Response to Get easy points quick in Malapa c.. 2001-05-18 13:45:43

At 5/17/01 01:15 PM, EviLDoG wrote: ***This is For the memory game and this is a cheat and it spoils the whole point of this mini-game***
Make sure you have Microsoft Word open, or another application you can paste pictures to. When the cards flip over at the beggining of the game and show what the cards are, press Print Scrn then switch to Word and press Ctrl + V to paste the cards to word and then you can see what cards are pairs.

Wow, good one. I never thought about that.

-Septy.

Response to Get easy points quick in Malapa c.. 2001-05-18 14:44:33

At 5/18/01 01:45 PM, Septimus wrote:
At 5/17/01 01:15 PM, EviLDoG wrote: ***This is For the memory game and this is a cheat and it spoils the whole point of this mini-game***

Wow, good one. I never thought about that.

-Septy.

Septimus is secretly hiding his rage.

Response to Get easy points quick in Malapa c.. 2001-05-18 16:45:28

At 5/18/01 02:44 PM, Uncle_Boris wrote: Septimus is secretly hiding his rage.

Nope, I wanted people to get those secrets, that's just a clever way of doing it. And besides, there is one really good secret that I left out of that. So far no one has found it. ;)

-Septy.

Response to Get easy points quick in Malapa c.. 2001-05-19 11:17:00

At 5/18/01 04:45 PM, Septimus wrote:
At 5/18/01 02:44 PM, Uncle_Boris wrote: Septimus is secretly hiding his rage.
Nope, I wanted people to get those secrets, that's just a clever way of doing it. And besides, there is one really good secret that I left out of that. So far no one has found it. ;)

-Septy.

So.... will I look for it? hmmmm.... NO!

Response to Get easy points quick in Malapa c.. 2001-05-19 14:00:59

Here's another sneaky trick: in the Phsychic Target Practice, when the game begins, rapidly press Tab & Enter to select the pulse, then immediately stop it. This will also work in many other flash games, it seems to be an inherent feature of Flash.

Response to Get easy points quick in Malapa c.. 2001-05-19 16:37:30

At 5/19/01 02:00 PM, emsp wrote:

Here's another sneaky trick: in the Phsychic Target Practice, when the game begins, rapidly press Tab & Enter to select the pulse, then immediately stop it. This will also work in many other flash games, it seems to be an inherent feature of Flash.

Its easy once you work out the theory because ive never thought about it before, its because the targets are buttons, and the tab button is just scolling through the links on that movie, well done though.