00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doctor Who Crew

401,548 Views | 6,203 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 14:54:28

At 7/24/06 02:32 PM, Doxy42 wrote: i wont tell anyone about any of the last 2 seasons(the rest are old and boring)
because ive seen tham all before you
(im in england)

Half of us here are from england including me n00b.

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 15:06:49

Are there any other people of other nationalities here?

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 16:00:42

- Who/what is your favorite villian?
Darleks
-Who is your favorite Doctor. (Say the actor and what number doctor he was eg. David Tennant =10th Doctor)
10th David Tennant
-Who is or was your favorite Doctor Who companion
Rose Tyler (for obvious reasons)
-Who is the villian you hate/despise the most? (When I say hate I mean the villian you think is stupid or looks rubbish)
Sontarons they dont look real
-Which Doctor do you hate the most? (Say the actor and what number doctor he was eg. David Tennant =10th Doctor)
1st can't rember his name
-Which companion do you hate the most?

Adrick

Hey can i join

great club as well i havent read all the pages but from first 1 if i join would i be a civilain yep well cya all

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 16:03:22

Ther last one was all my own writing it just was all in qoutes for some reason

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 18:52:25

At 7/24/06 02:51 PM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote:
At 7/24/06 02:36 PM, TheThing69 wrote:
At 7/24/06 02:07 PM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote: Coolest Cybermen look? Your are not aloud to pick the newest design.
i like the one second to the right
Me too.

I like the one on the far right, the one next to it was to silvery i think the new series were right on the money with the more industrial designs so the far right is my 2nd favorite after the new one.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-24 20:58:02

At 7/24/06 04:00 PM, Span-home wrote: Hey can i join

great club as well i havent read all the pages but from first 1 if i join would i be a civilain yep well cya all

sure. hey, i remember you from the starcraft club! come on in

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 03:05:38

At 7/24/06 04:00 PM, Span-home wrote:
- Who/what is your favorite villian?
Darleks
-Who is your favorite Doctor. (Say the actor and what number doctor he was eg. David Tennant =10th Doctor)
10th David Tennant
-Who is or was your favorite Doctor Who companion
Rose Tyler (for obvious reasons)
-Who is the villian you hate/despise the most? (When I say hate I mean the villian you think is stupid or looks rubbish)
Sontarons they dont look real
-Which Doctor do you hate the most? (Say the actor and what number doctor he was eg. David Tennant =10th Doctor)
1st can't rember his name
-Which companion do you hate the most?
Adrick

Hey can i join

Yes you may. BUT you need to use much better grammar and spelling. Plus I'm guessing you have never seen any other series than the new series and last years one. I'm guessing you copied everyone with Sontarons and Adrick. But I do disagree ith the 10th Doctor being the worst. He brings so much life to Doctor Who. And sort of goes back to the Doctor 'style' clothes (you no what I mean :) )

Anyway what did you guys think of the 9th Docotor? I personally liek him for his down to earth style.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 03:09:55

At 7/24/06 02:32 PM, Doxy42 wrote: i wont tell anyone about any of the last 2 seasons(the rest are old and boring)
because ive seen tham all before you
(im in england)

You also cannot join thsi crew. Becuase of your major disrespect to the old Doctor Who. The old Doctor Who si a classic. And if the old Doctor Who never existed you wouldn't have the series you have today.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 08:22:02

At 7/25/06 03:05 AM, -DeceptionKiller- wrote:
At 7/24/06 04:00 PM, Span-home wrote:
Hey can i join

Yes you may. BUT you need to use much better grammar and spelling. Plus I'm guessing you have never seen any other series than the new series and last years one. I'm guessing you copied everyone with Sontarons and Adrick. But I do disagree ith the 10th Doctor being the worst. He brings so much life to Doctor Who. And sort of goes back to the Doctor 'style' clothes (you no what I mean :) )

Anyway what did you guys think of the 9th Docotor? I personally liek him for his down to earth style.

Thanks for covering for me, but i got it. i know span-home from another crew that got locked. hes cool. a noob, but cool.

You also cannot join thsi crew. Becuase of your major disrespect to the old Doctor Who. The old Doctor Who si a classic. And if the old Doctor Who never existed you wouldn't have the series you have today.

i wasnt going to even consider him. an udder noob, and disreptful to the past doctors.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 09:48:18

I found the best T-Shirt ever yesterday. It has Tom Baker as the Doctor on and has "Who's the daddy?" written underneath.

I mean, I would have bought it if it wasn't so overpriced.

Awesomeness.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 09:50:07

Everybody says Tom Baker was the best. I haven't seen him myself but I think he must be pretty thick to fall off a pilon.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 09:51:31

At 7/25/06 09:48 AM, Kickme123 wrote: I found the best T-Shirt ever yesterday. It has Tom Baker as the Doctor on and has "Who's the daddy?" written underneath.

I mean, I would have bought it if it wasn't so overpriced.

Awesomeness.

Wow 25 quid for that. are you mad man thats practicly a bargain you should seek Bakers forgivness by buying 7. Then you can show how awesome Baker is with a cleanshirt everyday for only £17. The shirts practicly pay for themselves.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 09:57:32

Wow 25 quid for that.

Bloody hell! I like Dr Who but not that much. For a shirt?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 09:59:45

At 7/25/06 09:57 AM, Wombat333 wrote:
Wow 25 quid for that.
Bloody hell! I like Dr Who but not that much. For a shirt?

Silence infidel Baker has spoken and he comaneth thee to buy shirts. Remeber though shalt have no God Before Baker!

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:00:29

At 7/25/06 09:51 AM, RedGlare wrote: Wow 25 quid for that. are you mad man thats practicly a bargain you should seek Bakers forgivness by buying 7. Then you can show how awesome Baker is with a cleanshirt everyday for only £17. The shirts practicly pay for themselves.

Good lord you're right! I'll buy one in every colour!

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:05:11

At 7/25/06 10:00 AM, Kickme123 wrote: Good lord you're right! I'll buy one in every colour!

Good man.

See Wombat, Kick here sees the light and glory that is Baker. You still live in the darkness of money.

I ask you who needs money when they can bask in the reflected glory of Baker greatest of the Time Lords?

Truly not i . Not i.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:05:45

At 7/25/06 09:59 AM, RedGlare wrote: Silence infidel Baker has spoken and he comaneth thee to buy shirts. Remeber though shalt have no God Before Baker!

Does that mean I have to disband my cult of Pertwee then? Orcan I worship him for being the messiah?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:28:35

At 7/25/06 10:05 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote: Does that mean I have to disband my cult of Pertwee then? Orcan I worship him for being the messiah?

Pertwee is the Vessel from which Spawned Baker! So we must worship the virgin birth!

Remember Baker is God
And K-9 is messenger of Baker.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:30:27

Hey, look what else I found.

Bask in their glory.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:32:29

At 7/25/06 10:30 AM, Kickme123 wrote: Bask in their glory.

I want them. Seriously I do.

They'd go really well with my room when I decorate it next month.

Hmmm...Doctor Who Themed room. Would that be rather sad if I did decorate it like that?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:33:50

At 7/25/06 10:32 AM, Tri-Nitro-Toluene wrote:
At 7/25/06 10:30 AM, Kickme123 wrote: Bask in their glory.
I want them. Seriously I do.

They'd go really well with my room when I decorate it next month.

Hmmm...Doctor Who Themed room. Would that be rather sad if I did decorate it like that?

Not at all, I think that site has bed covers too. If you do make you room Doctor Who themed i'll worship you forever.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:37:55

Pertwee is the Vessel from which Spawned Baker! So we must worship the virgin birth!

Don't kick me out for saying this, but isn't that just a little stupid. I do like it but I do realise it's just a show.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:45:26

At 7/25/06 10:37 AM, Wombat333 wrote:
Don't kick me out for saying this, but isn't that just a little stupid. I do like it but I do realise it's just a show.

Ok i mean this in the nicest way possible but if you don't want to be called a ngative nancy i suggest you stop raining on parades and learn to take a joke and go with the flow.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:47:24

Hey, i'm sorry. I just find it weird when people say stuff like that.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:53:47

At 7/25/06 10:47 AM, Wombat333 wrote: Hey, i'm sorry. I just find it weird when people say stuff like that.

Well then don't join in then theres no reason for you to ruin other peoples fun. Have you ever heard of being polite? i mean if you don't like somthing avoid it theres plenty of other things to do in this club if don't feel like joining the Cult of Baker or are good friends the Cult of Pertwee.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:54:43

I was trying to be polite by saying sorry. Screw you.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:54:54

At 7/25/06 10:33 AM, Kickme123 wrote: Not at all, I think that site has bed covers too. If you do make you room Doctor Who themed i'll worship you forever.

Haha :P If I can manage to wrangle the cash off my parents to get me those curtains and Bed covers then I'm set. I jsut need to decide on what colours. I'm thinking blue for the primary colour but I need another colour as well. Any recomendations?

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 10:57:26

At 7/25/06 10:54 AM, Wombat333 wrote: I was trying to be polite by saying sorry. Screw you.

And i was trying to be polite by saying it wasn't a big deal. But no you have fly of handle.

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 11:26:57

Okay. I don't know what fly of handle means but it's probably bad and that's what I accept I was. Can we forget this whole arguement, i'll try and go with the flow? How about that?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2006-07-25 11:46:06

At 7/25/06 11:26 AM, Wombat333 wrote: Okay. I don't know what fly of handle means but it's probably bad and that's what I accept I was. Can we forget this whole arguement, i'll try and go with the flow? How about that?

Sure sure beside i guess i was a bit to high and mighty there.