00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doctor Who Crew

402,128 Views | 6,203 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-25 21:44:00

At 4/25/07 03:19 PM, TheMaster wrote: Also, a Cyberman beat Darth Vader, The Doctor and Ming the Merciless in a race on an episode of Top Gear I watched today. The Dalek was disqualified because it couldn't get into the car.

Link?

"Some kilometers SOUTH of Dublin, under more control of

the IRA, there is a vast farmland. I'm SUPER cereal"

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 02:02:24

Yes but was it legal?

Frankly, you bumped the topic which you could have left alone. Plus backseat modding. -Jade

WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 02:04:07

Some sources say the Macra were to be the foe nobody is expecting.

Frankly, you bumped the topic which you could have left alone. Plus backseat modding. -Jade

WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 02:07:09

did we ever say the master was in a human body?
In fact we don't even know if this IS the master.

WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 02:10:04

I prefer the present and future ones because it shows humankind is weak, even with Torchwood or the futuristic weapons.

WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 03:10:06

At 4/25/07 09:44 PM, TheAbominableMatt wrote:
At 4/25/07 03:19 PM, TheMaster wrote: Also, a Cyberman beat Darth Vader, The Doctor and Ming the Merciless in a race on an episode of Top Gear I watched today. The Dalek was disqualified because it couldn't get into the car.
Link?

There's some of it, haven't watched it so I don't know if it's all there.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 07:04:37

listen clostly now. this is a spoiler. the daleks evolve by taking the kalad out of its casing and puting it on a humen body.a humen body!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 08:42:16

At 4/26/07 02:02 AM, nemesis646 wrote: Yes but was it legal?

Ok, I need to give you a few points here for posting, as I'm sick of people who double and triple post their way through this forum. Please can you do the following:

a) Quote the post you are replying to [Hit the reply with quote button], as I have not clue what you are asking was legal.

b) if you have multiple points to make, pleasemake them in one post.

c) if these multiple points involve quoting more than one source, please copy the text from the first post window and once you've hit reply to quote for the second one, paste the rest of your post into the same window.

At 4/26/07 07:04 AM, TittyToucher wrote: listen clostly now. this is a spoiler. the daleks evolve by taking the kalad out of its casing and puting it on a humen body.a humen body!!!

We know, we all watched the episode, last Saturday night.

[/rant]

At 4/25/07 07:42 PM, TheThing wrote: And to address the "whoring" of the Cybermen, the Cybermen I feel weren't used as much as Daleks. It seemed every other episode had a Dalek in it.

Daleks and Cybermen are the staple of Doctor Who. The producers would be mad to kill off either race, hence why they haven't. While Sek will probably meet his demise in the next episode, there will be other Daleks.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 11:17:45

It is not a kaled. The kaleds all died out, and I think Davros is dead.

WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 11:20:29

I think Sec is doomed. I think the human dalek is vulnerable because if you notice, it was struggling to speak, walk, or even move his fingers.

WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 11:55:45

At 4/26/07 11:17 AM, nemesis646 wrote: It is not a kaled. The kaleds all died out, and I think Davros is dead.

Davros' death was left ambiguous. The last time he's seen he's heading for an escape pod on a ship that's about to explode. That means that if they want to bring him back, they can say he escaped, or if they don't, they can say he was killed. It's always better to leave these things open than to work in definites.

Also, I have to agree with Coop. Make all the points you want to make in one post, and use the quote button. It's gets confusing when we don't know who you're addressing in your post.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 12:20:57

At 4/26/07 11:17 AM, nemesis646 wrote: It is not a kaled. The kaleds all died out, and I think Davros is dead.

I'm pretty sure he's alive, I heard about it on some Doctor Who tribute programme. He survived in an emergancy ship or something.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 13:27:59

At 4/26/07 11:20 AM, nemesis646 wrote: I think Sec is doomed. I think the human dalek is vulnerable because if you notice, it was struggling to speak, walk, or even move his fingers.

The Doctor said now that there vulnerable there more dangerous than ever, I don't know what it means either.

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 13:38:32

At 4/26/07 01:27 PM, Zzwick wrote:
At 4/26/07 11:20 AM, nemesis646 wrote: I think Sec is doomed. I think the human dalek is vulnerable because if you notice, it was struggling to speak, walk, or even move his fingers.
The Doctor said now that there vulnerable there more dangerous than ever, I don't know what it means either.

I imagine it's one of his overly dramatic moments. As in, they're not really more dangerous than ever, the episode just wants to be exciting. Only way I can see it as being true is if it means because it's vulnerable, it'll be more careful and use it's brain more, to create more evil plans to destroy the universe and the like.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 14:36:08

But, as the Master says, if Davros isn't dead, the Kaleds have not died out. Cloning could theoretically be used to ressurect that race.

In fact, thinking about who may turn up in this series - The Master and Davros (theorhetically) could make this one of the best series ever.

I'm off to get some popcorn for Saturday!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 15:12:19

At 4/26/07 02:36 PM, Coop83 wrote: In fact, thinking about who may turn up in this series - The Master and Davros (theorhetically) could make this one of the best series ever.

I can't see them using both at once. After all, they'd be much better off using each as a main villain for a series, instead of wasting them both on one episode.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 15:24:49

I can't see them using both at once. After all, they'd be much better off using each as a main villain for a series, instead of wasting them both on one episode.

I don't think it would be a waste of they could do it as good as the season 2 finale. But I still would rather have them separate.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 15:51:08

At 4/26/07 03:24 PM, Sidorio wrote:
I don't think it would be a waste of they could do it as good as the season 2 finale. But I still would rather have them separate.

I didn't mean it wouldn't be a good episode, I meant they could spread it out and have two good episodes.

They don't care what the quality of the individual episodes are. They want as many viewers as possible.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-26 18:17:01

At 4/26/07 01:38 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 4/26/07 01:27 PM, Zzwick wrote: The Doctor said now that there vulnerable there more dangerous than ever, I don't know what it means either.
I imagine it's one of his overly dramatic moments. As in, they're not really more dangerous than ever, the episode just wants to be exciting. Only way I can see it as being true is if it means because it's vulnerable, it'll be more careful and use it's brain more, to create more evil plans to destroy the universe and the like.

There was an article in the Radio Times about that, they say they wanted to do a storyline that showed how intelligent and cunning the Daleks could be when they couldn't just rely on wiping out everything with a massive army (as they have done in the new series up until now).
Still, I don't see how turning from an invincible flying tank into a squishy octopus-man shows a great deal of intelligence on their part.

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-27 01:51:30

At 4/26/07 03:24 PM, Sidorio wrote:

To be honest I don't agree with that. WIth "MR. Saxon", the Tocaflane,
the archangel, and something else- do you really need Davros?
It might be an idea for Series 4 though.

WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-27 01:54:03

There was an article in the Radio Times about that, they say they wanted to do a storyline that showed how intelligent and cunning the Daleks could be when they couldn't just rely on wiping out everything with a massive army (as they have done in the new series up until now).
Still, I don't see how turning from an invincible flying tank into a squishy octopus-man shows a great deal of intelligence on their part.

I have to agree the mutant was a waste.

WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-27 01:56:00

At 4/26/07 06:17 PM, TheDoctor wrote:

Why the hell does the Dalek have dreadlocks?

WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-27 02:04:39

At 4/26/07 08:42 AM, Coop83 wrote: c) if these multiple points involve quoting more than one source, please copy the text from the first post window and once you've hit reply to quote for the second one, paste the rest of your post into the same window.

OK already! Im trying!

WTF?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-27 02:13:04

OK already! Im trying!

Shit, you're not doing it very well. Posting four times in a row is really not trying to keep the posts down.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-27 11:26:21

The synopsis of the next episode on Sky Digital mentioned The Doctor entering an "Unholy Alliance". Possibly allying with the rest of the Cult of Skaro to defeat Sec?

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-27 11:34:47

At 4/26/07 03:12 PM, TheMaster wrote: I can't see them using both at once. After all, they'd be much better off using each as a main villain for a series, instead of wasting them both on one episode.

Well, I'm holding out for another major barney between the forces of evil!

At 4/26/07 03:24 PM, Sidorio wrote: I don't think it would be a waste of they could do it as good as the season 2 finale. But I still would rather have them separate.

Meh, both good

At 4/26/07 06:17 PM, TheDoctor wrote: Still, I don't see how turning from an invincible flying tank into a squishy octopus-man shows a great deal of intelligence on their part.

Maybe they're only using the Dalek / Human Hybrid to breed and then split up into the Dalek / Waste Human again.

At 4/27/07 02:13 AM, Sidorio wrote:
OK already! Im trying!
Shit, you're not doing it very well. Posting four times in a row is really not trying to keep the posts down.

I wasn't going to say anything, but...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-27 16:18:40

At 4/27/07 11:26 AM, TheMaster wrote: The synopsis of the next episode on Sky Digital mentioned The Doctor entering an "Unholy Alliance". Possibly allying with the rest of the Cult of Skaro to defeat Sec?

It seems likely given the synopsis but it seems a bit strange. I mean, I would assume that one of the remaining members of the Cult of Skaro could just exterminate the Squid man. It's not like he has any armour.

"Some kilometers SOUTH of Dublin, under more control of

the IRA, there is a vast farmland. I'm SUPER cereal"

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-27 16:22:03

At 4/27/07 04:18 PM, TheAbominableMatt wrote:
At 4/27/07 11:26 AM, TheMaster wrote: The synopsis of the next episode on Sky Digital mentioned The Doctor entering an "Unholy Alliance". Possibly allying with the rest of the Cult of Skaro to defeat Sec?
It seems likely given the synopsis but it seems a bit strange. I mean, I would assume that one of the remaining members of the Cult of Skaro could just exterminate the Squid man. It's not like he has any armour.

Maybe it's something ridiculous, like they would be breaking some sort of Dalek code to kill him, so they need The Doctor to do it, or something else equally stupid just there as an excuse to have him team up with them.

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-27 16:51:03

Maybe it's something ridiculous, like they would be breaking some sort of Dalek code to kill him, so they need The Doctor to do it, or something else equally stupid just there as an excuse to have him team up with them.

Well the ''code'' is to kill everything thats not Dalek, now its to say Sec isn't really a Dalek anymore, I guess the Daleks could kill Sec if they wanted to.
Also don't forget your Passport. :D

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Doctor Who Crew 2007-04-27 20:42:50

At 4/27/07 02:13 AM, Sidorio wrote:
OK already! Im trying!

Yeah. Look, sit our for a while; don't post. Just look at how others post in this thread, or if your chilling in the general section, how respectable members post. I know you're new to posting, but there are enough good posters in this thread and others that you should be able to get a good idea on what a good post looks like and how to make one