00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Proximothegr81 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What If Life Were Like Zelda?

3,832 Views | 91 Replies

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-10 23:44:01

If life were like Zelda, you'd get a shitload of money for cutting the grass.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-10 23:45:10

Then if you stayed out after dark outside of a town you'd be tottally boned by skeletons.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-10 23:49:02

At 7/3/06 02:31 PM, theradicalone wrote: Every day you woke up all the shit you had would be gone and you'd have to go kick some asses to replace your stuff.

link doesnt sleep....
thats weird
he goes around all day, but doesnt sleep
killing, finding, saving

fuck that, i would be too lazy to be link

BBS Signature

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-10 23:50:03

1)When you are born you have to go through a long cutscene.
2)Camera angles would piss you off.
3)To get items you have to risk your life getting some milk in a treasure box.
4)You techniquely can't do anything else rather than swing your sword, use items, touch stuff.

Thats all I got.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-10 23:53:39

It would be retaded that is what

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-10 23:55:29

Well, Ganondrof would have to respawn a lot, but probably not nearly as often as some of the more common monsters... but personally I thought those mummy things were worse than ganon or granondrof. Ganondrof you just hit his shiney light ball back to him, he just wants to play pass! Just make sure that when you accidently knock him on the head with the ball, you be a good old sport and go over and see how he is doing, and if no cure seems possible, put him out of his misery. And Ganon, you jsut rolled between his legs and smacked his grundle (new word for you kiddies) with a big as hammer until he died.

Those mummy things though, if you didn't have the sun song, you were SCREWED, literally! They like jump on your head and hump ya to death. I swear, the first time I played Ocarina of Time and I became adult link and walked outside the temple, it was a freaking orgy of death!

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-10 23:55:57

Navi: Jake, wake up!
Me: ...
Navi: Jake, lazy boy, GET UP! I need you to take this list and go shopping for me.

You got the shopping list! It tells you what to look for at a grocery bazaar! Set it to C-left, C-down, or C-right for easy item access!

--

The above explains it all.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-10 23:58:03

Guys would be walking around in... skirts... I know what Link has isnt one, but it might as well be.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:00:21

You would toutch yourself at night... still

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:04:21

You would fear freaky chinese midgets in spandex.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:10:46

At 7/11/06 12:04 AM, X-Naut wrote: You would fear freaky chinese midgets in spandex.

Tingle's coming out with his own game. You have to hire bodyguards and stuff because he's a pussy to deal with anything himself.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:11:55

everybody would just walk around with a master sword, and there all waiting at the temple of time for waiting for there turn to take it out to skip 7 years, and firing arrows and already holding bombs, lol

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:23:07

Terrible... terrible topic for me to see....

If life was like the Zelda Series... well, we'll just say that we're going off of basic Hyrule locations similiar to that of Ocarina of Time with a bit more spacious style of several of the other games...

Anyhow...

Not everyone would be a hero. If you think about it, there would have to be people in each racial catergory. The majority of the women activists would be in the Gerudo race, although for some reason they're more sexually active than women activists.... The athletes most likely would be Zoras, since they swim all the time. Think about it, they're the most athletic race. The obese people would be Gorons, sadly. But even they have their few strong members. All the kid-at-heart would be Kokiri, for obvious reasons... But there is room for everyone else in the many little towns within Hyrule. I could elaborate on this... BUT, I think I'll wait for someone to comment on this.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:34:26

At 7/11/06 12:23 AM, CaedaFera wrote:

:All the kid-at-heart would be Kokiri, for obvious reasons... But there is room for everyone else in the many little towns within Hyrule. I could elaborate on this... BUT, I think I'll wait for someone to comment on this.

Hooray, I'm a Kokiri! I put a paper bag full of octork poo on your porch, ring the door bell (or whatever), light the bag on fire, and run away laughing!

I commented, now elabotate poo-boots!

Nobody bites the Dust, 'cause the Dust bites back!

I'm not crazy, just.... enthusiastic.

Theres nothing on the internet you can only find in one place.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:36:40

At 7/11/06 12:34 AM, AbatedDust wrote: Hooray, I'm a Kokiri! I put a paper bag full of octork poo on your porch, ring the door bell (or whatever), light the bag on fire, and run away laughing!

That would be, if Kokiri couldn't leave the Kokiri forest. They die if they step out of it's bounds. You know, I should make a survey that tells you what Hyrule race you are... Hrm... Check the boards for it soon.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:38:02

At 7/11/06 12:34 AM, AbatedDust wrote:
At 7/11/06 12:23 AM, CaedaFera wrote: All the kid-at-heart would be Kokiri, for obvious reasons... But there is room for everyone else in the many little towns within Hyrule. I could elaborate on this... BUT, I think I'll wait for someone to comment on this.
Hooray, I'm a Kokiri! I put a paper bag full of octork poo on your porch, ring the door bell (or whatever), light the bag on fire, and run away laughing!

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He called the shit poo. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:39:06

The music would be very repedative.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:39:41

Some weirdo would be always entering my house, digging though my stuff for rupees and looking for treasure.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:40:07

Money would grow in bushes.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:41:21

well, their wouldn't be any threads like this one...
And I would have the Triforce on my hand !!!!

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 00:59:35

Out of thought, should I make a "Which Zelda Race are You?" thread?

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 01:10:31

It would be like the world of CD-i!

Yeah, Mutha Fucka, that would be dope.

What If Life Were Like Zelda?

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 01:26:13

if life was like zelda there would be an amazing lack of bushes,

also, you would go into peoples houses and find human hearts inside jars <@>_<@>

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 01:32:22

At 7/3/06 02:11 PM, Mako-tao wrote: What If Life Were Like Zelda?

You'd have one?

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 01:45:55

I would like to travel to the past, shrink in size, carry around swinging swords, go into random people's houses, put chickens into extinction, get money by cutting down tall grass, ... *sigh* the fun would never end.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 01:48:07

At 7/11/06 12:23 AM, CaedaFera wrote: All the kid-at-heart would be Kokiri, for obvious reasons...

Michael Jackson would love it there.

Half-Life 2: Orange Box - October 9th

BBS Signature

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 02:42:27

I just noticed something.......if the kokiri cant leave the forest(if they do they die) then why after the credits, in ocarina of time, when all the characters are sitting in lon lon ranch you see mildo? he's fucking kokiri! he should be dead!.......... same thing with saria. just a little thing i noticed.

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 02:45:39

At 7/3/06 02:25 PM, Chao_Guy wrote:

Oh yes, none of us can forget...
Hey listen, Hey listen, Hey listen, Hey lis-SNAP!

FOR REAL AMEN TO THAT

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 03:12:43

Here you guys go. Instead of wasting a thread, I made this quiz instead.

What Legend of Zelda Race are You?

Response to What If Life Were Like Zelda? 2006-07-11 03:41:38

We would all be sitting around when some lunatic barges into our homes and takes our stuff then run out, without looking or saying anything to us.
Occasionally take Family Heirlooms to use as weapons