00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newground's Department of defense.

567,474 Views | 12,412 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-01 20:42:18

At 2/1/09 05:17 PM, djconnect wrote: Well

I see what you are saying. I believe you do have the best interests of NGDD at hand. I wasn't so sure when I last posted, but I realize you do now.

I do think that every member should be posted on the actions that are going to be taken before it happens, no matter who is making them. I like the idea of making the NGDD more democratic.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-01 21:01:59

Maybe not enough Phantom but today has seen lots of activity, which is cool it was sad to see the club so quiet. It was founded by Life a mod, and I wonder does he ever visit it anymore? I would but then I have never made a epic thread or club. So djconnect I saw the link I don't understand is it because it maybe spam only letters or was it what it said? I'm in the flash department right?, checking the portal for suspect flashes. Its nice to see it busy for now I hope it will continue for the coming months. Of course with no Rage's thread I may have to report more then I did, but that's not all that I do.

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-01 21:14:23

At 2/1/09 08:42 PM, VaughanJohnson wrote:
At 2/1/09 05:17 PM, djconnect wrote: Well
I see what you are saying. I believe you do have the best interests of NGDD at hand. I wasn't so sure when I last posted, but I realize you do now.

I do think that every member should be posted on the actions that are going to be taken before it happens, no matter who is making them. I like the idea of making the NGDD more democratic.

I just didn't want any one to think I was trying to take over. I am just offering to rewrite our policy's to fit what we all want to accomplish in the way we all want to accomplish it. The goal is to make NG a better place. We do that by making the (noob) members better members and being active. Each Dept is in charge of there members and there own goals.

I plan on being an active member of the audio dept because even in the best of times it was always the dept that lacked members and activity.

BTW: I posted the link to that flash just so you can vote on it the way you want. If you think it is spam that is your choice.

I am a hacker of a Nu-Aira

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-01 22:34:18

At 2/1/09 02:16 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Anyone going to watch the Super Bowl tonight?

I watched some of it, but neither were teams I felt like rooting for.
While some of the commercials were pretty funny, the horse/Budweiser series of commercials are now getting a little too 'cutesy' for my 'tastes'.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-01 22:37:28

I have to go to sleep now but i have read all the posts and will post all my thoughts tomorrow but i just would like to say that before you guys make any decisions, remember, February is the month that my break from working on the system is over because in January i had a lot of exams and projects and so i needed to take a break from working on the new system and so I'll get back to working on it tomorrow.

The posts that I've currently read are heading quite in a different direction then what i had in mind for the "New-NGDD". And by the way, you guys over exaggerate about Phantom :P

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-01 22:50:17

Well I was happy the Steelers won. I won a few bucks off of a friend who thought Arizona was going to win at the last minute.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-01 22:52:44

At 2/1/09 10:37 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: The posts that I've currently read are heading quite in a different direction then what i had in mind for the "New-NGDD". And by the way, you guys over exaggerate about Phantom :P

Well maybe a different direction is what we need. I do look forward to hearing what direction you want to take is though.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 01:18:37

Well, I have been reading some of the posts everyone has made since the topic has been brought up, and the one idea I really do like, is to divide our responsibilities again in a more democratic fashion. Everyone shall assume the position of a leader of one Dept. and will actively look for members for it since some departments like Art and Audio, would be almost empty. We will appoint a secretary who shall be trusted with gathering all of our information in a member list, with as little rank basing as possible. That's not to say that outstanding members won't be rewarded, but we do feel that NG has enough of us stat whores as it is.

Elections of new leaders will be held every 6 months, and passing laws that aren't an emergency, will wait 4 months.

Anyone who wishes to contribute is more than welcome to speak now. Otherwise we shall divide the roles according to our respective position before the XR system, and where they most fit. I myself will probably assume the role of Portal Dept. leader for now, unless people object.

Discuss.

At 2/1/09 10:37 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: The posts that I've currently read are heading quite in a different direction then what i had in mind for the "New-NGDD". And by the way, you guys over exaggerate about Phantom :P

the phrase "over exaggerate" makes me laugh. I know someone who won't be appointed as Dept leader of English.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 02:40:00

At 2/2/09 02:19 AM, Lizzardis wrote: If you could just, or somebody just, explain in more detail then i would be very great full.

Just like with NG mods, asking won't get you there. But being a helpful member will keep you noticed on the lists of current leaders and you may appointed by one of them to which ever position they need to be filled.

Currently we are in need of one Department leader for every major Department of the NGDD, except perhaps IA as it seems to have no real purpose, and each Dept. leader will handle his own IA business.

I hope that this will be accomplished during February.

What is most needed right now, is for current Dept. leaders, or their active replacements, to contact me so we could hurry and fill those blank positions. Once that is complete we will pass laws using an online meeting to take place over the most popular form of IM at the time.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 05:49:51

Strange Submission

This Flash, although it's not labelled as a FFF submission, and it's submitted by a non-FFF member, looks remarkably like the original FFF submissions. Chris Beer has also submitted some Flashes that are similar to their original Flashes. I remember talking about them before they had taken off, when they were just two or three spammers of whom posted images of food with faces on, and just days later they were one of the biggest portal groups out there.

Submissions Labeling Themselves as 'Good'

Do anyone else get annoyed at this? For some reason every time I see a submission that, in the author comments, say 'This is good'. We're perfectly capable of making that decision up ourselves, and in my experiences most of these are terrible games made from scripts that the nine year old author copied from Tutorialized. This Flash is a perfect example.

New System Here

I'm fully behind using a new system here, and we definitely need some change in order to boost some activity into here.

NGDoD Account

I'm not trying to be a hastle, but I think we need an update on the NGDoD account. It's extremely outdated.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 11:57:01

At 2/2/09 05:49 AM, mwmike wrote: I'm not trying to be a hastle, but I think we need an update on the NGDoD account. It's extremely outdated.

And dogs should stop licking their privates, get used to the fact some things never change.

We'll get around to it in due time.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 14:52:24

At 2/2/09 01:06 PM, Lizzardis wrote: Sorry if you don't like it.

Why, golly Mr. Lizzardis, I thought you'd be all clever and things, and perhaps read the whole post, like the small quoted part saying : "We'll get to it in due time". Or you could just come to terms with the fact for the the most part I am indeed forward and outspoken.

I've already posted on how that other post was a joke, so I'm sorry lizard, really, really sorry. But you not paying attention to that, or this sort of makes you an idiot.

Just-kidding-i-love-you-all-stop-yelling -at-me-god-damn-it-bollocks-rude-members

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 15:25:57

At 2/2/09 03:10 PM, Lizzardis wrote: So you think that putting someone down for you own amusement is good?

I keep forgetting, you don't know me yet. So the answer to that, is YES. It won't be long now till all of humanity is proven to exist only to amuse and satisfy me.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 15:57:12

Ok because of what I have just seen I will go as far as saying I do not think Phantom is the right leader for the NGDD.

I say now all members need to vote now. Vote for Phantom to continue his reign or for Me and Wizard to fix this place back to the glory it once held. This place has been in a disarray and its current leader is unfit.

I see allot of talk but no action, it is time to take action! The choice is yours.

VOTE NOW!

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 16:03:43

At 2/2/09 03:57 PM, djconnect wrote: Ok because of what I have just seen I will go as far as saying I do not think Phantom is the right leader for the NGDD.

Personally, as the person of whom that joke was directed to, I think that trying to get him out of power is too far. It was little more than a small joke, so making as big a deal of it as electing a new leader would be taking a joke far too seriously.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 16:10:48

It is not just the joke, it has been a series of posts by him that I have been reading. Plus he has let this crew go to shit.

Also BTW if you read the last page of posts we do not plan to stay in power. Just long enough to fix everything in a week or so and then the members can vote on a new leader. If it is Phantom again fine but something needs to be done.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 18:20:30

At 2/2/09 04:10 PM, djconnect wrote: It is not just the joke, it has been a series of posts by him that I have been reading. Plus he has let this crew go to shit.

Jesus fucking Christ. Shut the fuck up already, you annoying, whining little twinkie. Do you seriously think a leader, a real leader will be polite and nice? You people need me. You need someone to throw this at. You need someone here that you don't like because this place isn't about your leader and you being chums. It's about Newgrounds, and if you don't like me, tough shit.

I've HAD IT UP TO HERE with all you little sacks of cunts trying to "over power" me over a couple of little jokes.

I will say this one last mother fucking time, if you have a problem with adult jokes, GET THE FUCK OUT.

If DarkSoldier and I manage to raise the bar for this club, half of you wretched basement dwellers wouldn't even be here. So be grateful, and shut up before I find the time and motivation to kick you out in person.

And Djconnect. If you EVER doubt me again. I will send your ass flying so far that Tom Fulp himself will put you on the Newgrounds wall of shame.

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 19:39:00

At 2/2/09 06:20 PM, Phantom wrote:
At 2/2/09 04:10 PM, djconnect wrote: It is not just the joke, it has been a series of posts by him that I have been reading. Plus he has let this crew go to shit.
Jesus fucking Christ. Shut the fuck up already, you annoying, whining little twinkie. Do you seriously think a leader, a real leader will be polite and nice?

Yes... is possible
but i don't think it will never be your style as a leader

You people need me. You need someone to throw this at. You need someone here that you don't like because this place isn't about your leader and you being chums. It's about Newgrounds, and if you don't like me, tough shit.

I've HAD IT UP TO HERE with all you little sacks of cunts trying to "over power" me over a couple of little jokes.

I will say this one last mother fucking time, if you have a problem with adult jokes, GET THE FUCK OUT.

i think both of you are exaggerating, Phantom is a nice leader, maybe he abuse a little with the power sometimes, but is nice to see how he put ppl in his place
maybe a lot of you consider it kind of extreme and kind of hard on what he do, but i always liked his style, and that's how some thing should be done

trying to make a revolution on him.. damn it, i don't agree with that
we need changes that's for true... but i think a rebellion is not a nice way to start it
if this continue this way, is going to end very bad

If DarkSoldier and I manage to raise the bar for this club, half of you wretched basement dwellers wouldn't even be here. So be grateful, and shut up before I find the time and motivation to kick you out in person.

And Djconnect. If you EVER doubt me again. I will send your ass flying so far that Tom Fulp himself will put you on the Newgrounds wall of shame.

well Phantom, i'm pretty sure you took it personal, i would do the same
but i think we all need to calm down... Djconnect, you aren't going to get anything if you want to divide the Club
and Phantom, they are not noobs... i'm not saying they know or don't know what they are doing... but let's just be clam, they just want to help

so, there is not going to be a revolution, we are just going to find what is best for the club, and let's stop bitching each other

We alway are trying to find a way to make this club much better, since i joined like a year and a few ago.
and things like this had never happened...

I say, Phantom as leader, and that's it!
want to make changes... sure, i like the idea, we all should help on that, all of us...

so let's start giving opinions and ideas that REALLY can help

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 20:00:23

Woah, where do you get off saying that about him? You haven't been active in the NGDD as a former member and last time i checked you weren't part of the NGDD as long as Phantom has been.

If this club went to shit, it's not Phantom's fault, it's my fault if anything. Phantom is just doing his job and yes, he has a right to talk to anyone in the NGDD the way he feels like. If someone doesn't like the way he talks to anyone here, GET OUT NOW or I, DarkSoldier, will personally kick you out. You people act like little kids running around saying whatever you feel like just because this is the "internet". Now, if someone insults me they're lucky because i take shit like that on the internet but if i knew the person in real life I'd tie them to a flag pole and beat the fuck out of them. Don't believe me? Check my school record. This is your last warning Djconnect, you've insulted the leader and I'm starting to get annoyed.

Also BTW if you read the last page of posts we do not plan to stay in power. Just long enough to fix everything in a week or so and then the members can vote on a new leader. If it is Phantom again fine but something needs to be done.

I'm working on it. So... I'm putting your little campaign on hold until i feel it really is in the NGDD's best interest because right now i feel like this is your little scheme to take out Phantom, myself and TheThing of our positions. Now, you've only recently re-joined the NGDD about a day ago? Well... this really just seems like you want to take over the whole place. Maybe you actually have a plan on making the NGDD better but everyone who is part of the NGDD is sworn to make Newgrounds and the NGDD better. So i don't see how you have more of a plan to make the NGDD better than everyone else here. I've stated the problem, it's the XR system. Everyone shut up already about how Phantom deals with things or else i will make you shut up. And 1 more thing, if you've read the last few pages like you claim to have done, i mentioned that I'm open to ideas for making the "New-NGDD". No need to change the whole entire leadership here. We don't need you in power to make changes. Just talk to me. My ears are wide open ;)

If anyone does like this posts content, shut up. If you reply to it in a negative/insulting way, i will you kick you. I won't even bother to read your whole post as i really do not care. I plan on making the NGDD better with the help of everyone else here. But right now you guys really aren't helping. So yeah, reply to this in an insulting way and just guess what happens in the blink of an eye.

Have a nice day ;)

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 20:01:49

I have to leave so I will be back later. But before I go I just want to make it clear that I have no problem with Phantom being the leader here. Its more or less his organization skills I have a problem with. I will post more later when I have time.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 20:10:44

Hey, you know ho Phantom reminds me of? Hitler. Now before his brow gets pointy again, hear me out.

He brought a country(or this case a club) to amazing heights by beating the fuck out of everyone. Ruling with an iron fist he forced the Jews (bad users) (but no offense to Jews) out of his country (or club) and started from the bottom and built everything higher, bigger, and better. The economy (users) was (were) great, the people were happy, and Hitler (Phantom) went even farther. He invaded Poland (seriously going to far). Here he started domination (domination). He blew up (insulted the fuck out of) every one and eventually people left him and started to turn against him. Eventually only the people getting something out of it (you know who you are) still wanted him in power.

This story has yet to end, so there it is so far. BTW, this isn't meant to be insulting, degrading, etc. in any way, shape, or form.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-02 22:03:34

Yes I blammed like about four of them today the same guy right, with dozens of alts. He has been deleted again which is right, but how can one stop him that's the question? Yes I remember the FFF began with harmless food flashes like slide show of food pretty shit quality, then they took the DD route and began to get nasty: fake Hentai submissions, racist or illegal images etc. Maybe they were the DD. I have been playing attention to the spammers here and thanks for the links. Good info I get the information now on the departments. There was a submission yesterday which was stolen but changed to another flash annoying. Anyway about grammar does anyone ever use semi colons?

Archer I'm a good shot!

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-03 01:19:24

At 2/2/09 08:10 PM, THISISNOTANALT wrote: This story has yet to end, so there it is so far. BTW, this isn't meant to be insulting, degrading, etc. in any way, shape, or form.

I'd have slightly more respect to you if you posted this under a real account, but since you chose this path, I'll choose mine.

I am smarter than Hitler, I am a Jew too, well, technically.

What you people just don't get, is that I don't seek to rule over anything. I'm fine with dividing the "power" amongst all of our department leaders, so there can be no way I will act solo in an interest that is not best for the club and eventually, Newgrounds itself.

I have been active on NG since about 05'. In that time I noticed I managed to relatively quickly rise to some high position in places such as the mafia, EGB and WW himself asked me to join the NGDD. That is because of my qualities, meaning I am strict, I have always been strict, but with that said I am just as strict towards myself as I am towards any of you. I will never ask any of you to do something I haven't done myself.

Hitler, as in your example, had deep issues which he tried to solve by taking over the world. But, before he did so, he brought Germany together, built roads, tanks and if he hadn't used his strength to perform genocide, he'd be a loved leader.

I hardly consider kicking out bad users as genocide, but if you feel you and the current values of this club do not match, you can send me a calm PM, ask to leave, no questions asked, and it will never be discussed again.

As leader it is my job to provide you with the explanations you seek, but sometimes they are just not there, sometimes you just have to wait, and sometimes you just have to know when to keep quiet.

Oh, and users who don't post under alts, may even refer to me as Dan, to establish the fact I am not just a fictional creature lurking to make you all miserable.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-03 12:26:19

By me posting some things to try help, I didn't expect this sack of shit.

If people have a problem with something in here is run, then sure.. say, it isn't fucking Nazi Germany you can voice your opinions. But don't attack specific people... It makes you look pathetic and desperate and makes the place look like its a load of crap.

I started talking to Dan years ago, we might not talk as much as we once did but i still consider him a good friend and if any of you think my ideas were there to try kick him out of power, however high up in here you are. You can suck my dick :). I don't come in here often, if at all, so i'd be hardly be trying to get power for myself, i posted them to try help those who actually come here regularly. If that is such a problem to some, then fine, I won't post in here again.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-03 16:16:51

Considering I was once a leader here, I think I can say something at this point without an issue from the current leaders. So If I'm stepping on anyone's toes I apologize.

Once in a while a group starts to revolt against the leaders because you think they aren't doing their job or they aren't being respectful enough to your needs as a user, but it isn't easy to please everyone. I know because I tried to run from the highest leadership position in the NGDD, but just did not have the organization or management skills.

This is why I gave Phantom his rightful position back as the leader of the NGDD. If you have a problem with Phantom, DarkSoldier, or TheThing then you can forward that problem to them yourself via the PM system. Don't start a war in here and make the respectful users look like garbage to the rest of Newgrounds.

If you have a problem, you settle it personally with someone. If you have a problem with Phantom, and you try to call him out in front of the entire Department of Defense, guess what, he isn't the asshole. You are. Anyone who has a problem with someone needs to grow up and settle their differences privately with someone. Phantom and I had an issue, and once we went through PMs and MSN, things were worked out. He's understanding enough to work something out with you.

Again, I apologize for coming in and saying something, but a full page of back and forth insults is uncalled for.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-03 16:51:56

Ok so I might have went to far. Just want to say I am sorry, I am just going to keep quite for a while. Lurk a bit and write some Audio Reviews.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-03 17:01:30

Hello folks, just stopping round to say it is my birthday ;3 16 now. Like I previously mentioned, is anyone up for an audio reviewing contest?

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-03 17:02:47

At 2/3/09 01:19 AM, Phantom wrote: I'd have slightly more respect to you if you posted this under a real account, but since you chose this path, I'll choose mine.

I find it amazing you respect anyone. I used to be pretty active under my main account, but you didn't exactly like me a few years ago, so meh.

I am smarter than Hitler, I am a Jew too, well, technically.

Hitler was a Jew.

I have been active on NG since about 05'.

If Obama made an account today, and he was active, do yout hink anyone would care when he signed up? Stats don't matter, someone with your senority should know that.

In that time I noticed I managed to relatively quickly rise to some high position in places such as the mafia, EGB

completely irrelevant.

That is because of my qualities, meaning I am strict, I have always been strict, but with that said I am just as strict towards myself as I am towards any of you. I will never ask any of you to do something I haven't done myself.

and you act as if it's blasphemy for anyone to not have heard of you. "I've always been an ass hole, you knew that coming into this". Newsflash. Before you came back, no one outside of this club, almost, had ever heard of you.

Hitler, as in your example, had deep issues which he tried to solve by taking over the world. But, before he did so, he brought Germany together, built roads, tanks and if he hadn't used his strength to perform genocide, he'd be a loved leader.

He was a loved leader. Of course he brainwashed people into loving him, but hey, the catholic church can do it, why not him?

I hardly consider kicking out bad users as genocide, but if you feel you and the current values of this club do not match, you can send me a calm PM, ask to leave, no questions asked, and it will never be discussed again.

I've left before and I would again if I could. You've kicked out a few good users, Corky for example, and I can see you driving plenty more out later.

As leader it is my job to provide you with the explanations you seek, but sometimes they are just not there, sometimes you just have to wait, and sometimes you just have to know when to keep quiet.

Keeping quiet doesn't include not being able to voice opinions.

Oh, and users who don't post under alts, may even refer to me as Dan, to establish the fact I am not just a fictional creature lurking to make you all miserable.

If you were fictional you would be much more interesting.

At 2/3/09 04:16 PM, AnalPenguinFarming wrote:

I keep thinking you leave forever sometimes. You should stop it.

it isn't easy to please everyone.

you can please most people, but if you try to destroy whomever you aren't pleasing it's just supid.

I know because I tried to run from the highest leadership position in the NGDD, but just did not have the organization or management skills.

I loved you as a year.

This is why I gave Phantom his rightful position back as the leader of the NGDD. If you have a problem with Phantom, DarkSoldier, or TheThing then you can forward that problem to them yourself via the PM system. Don't start a war in here and make the respectful users look like garbage to the rest of Newgrounds.

As far as I'm concerned, -although not much, if at all - DS and TT have been doing exemplary. Neither had done anything wrong until they sided with Phantom. And still that's almost they're only mistake.

If you have a problem, you settle it personally with someone. If you have a problem with Phantom, and you try to call him out in front of the entire Department of Defense, guess what, he isn't the asshole. You are.

Both of you are*

Anyone who has a problem with someone needs to grow up and settle their differences privately with someone.

Tried it, Phantom didn't want to, so it dragged out for a couple of pages until I quit.

Phantom and I had an issue, and once we went through PMs and MSN, things were worked out. He's understanding enough to work something out with you.

try not to use simple logic, he admitted he's bad with that.

Again, I apologize for coming in and saying something, but a full page of back and forth insults is uncalled for.

What he said, even though I'm probably adding to this.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-03 22:59:20

Well, it's over.

Our Mock Trial team's Cinderella run into the final 4 ended tonight on some sloppy lawyering on our part. Missed objections, poor listening skills on cross (I swear, the lawyer we had up there missed a perfect opportunity).

Even with 4 first year lawyer, and 5 witnesses who have never been on the team before, we made it to round 3. And you know what? We could have go to the finals had we played to the best of our ability. We were better than them, and we should have won. We just weren't at the top of our game.

I'm just glad I wasn't up there to lose it for us.

And I can't be mad at the team we lost to; it's the Christian Home Schoolers, the nicest group of people I know. Now if it was Moorestown, I'd be in jail right for murder right now.

At 2/3/09 05:01 PM, sirtom93 wrote: Hello folks, just stopping round to say it is my birthday ;3 16 now.

Happy Birthday, Tom. At least one of us won't be crying himself to sleep tonight.

Like I previously mentioned, is anyone up for an audio reviewing contest?

I wouldn't mind getting an audio review contest going, although I'm not sure how well I'll be able to participate. Give me a day or 2 to find out; those 2 days should give me a good idea of how the next couple of weeks are going to go.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2009-02-04 01:43:46

At 2/3/09 05:02 PM, THISISNOTANALT wrote:

You evidently have some mommy issues that need working out, but you won't get that attention from me. Go seek some one else for approval please. Your very presence in this thread is insult to all Newgrounds users who post on the BBS. If you want to try and insult me again, you can do so using PM, even if it's not so easy to offend me.

Regarding Supra and APF, this is being taken care of through PM, carry on as usual.

BBS Signature