00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newground's Department of defense.

567,265 Views | 12,412 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 12:12:18

At 6/18/06 11:43 AM, WastedWizard wrote: Everyone who has asked to join thanks, you are all privates for 15 days. After these 15 days you wil get the password to your departments forum.

What will the winner of the comp get? I'm working hard to make sure I'll do well on it.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 12:15:20

At 6/18/06 12:01 PM, xTheReverendx wrote:
At 6/18/06 11:43 AM, WastedWizard wrote: Everyone who has asked to join thanks, you are all privates for 15 days. After these 15 days you wil get the password to your departments forum.
What about past memebers? Like me, I was in the crew for like ever.

If you were in and was a member before the new topic and had a ranky uo still use that rank.

At 6/18/06 12:12 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
What will the winner of the comp get? I'm working hard to make sure I'll do well on it.

You get points, you can then use these points in exchange for a higher rank or if you get enough stuff out the NG shop.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 12:48:24

At 6/18/06 12:15 PM, WastedWizard wrote: You get points, you can then use these points in exchange for a higher rank or if you get enough stuff out the NG shop.

Very nice. Is there a set number to how many points the winner gets or is varieble.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 12:51:17

At 6/18/06 12:48 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 6/18/06 12:15 PM, WastedWizard wrote: You get points, you can then use these points in exchange for a higher rank or if you get enough stuff out the NG shop.
Very nice. Is there a set number to how many points the winner gets or is varieble.

The top 3 will get points, it will depend on how much the winnder does.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 12:52:47

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 13:22:23

I would like to join in the BBS department.

What would Jesus think of us now? He'd probably be on NG spamming!

Wii Club Member I SSBC I Wanna Get Rated? I PM me if bored

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 13:28:01

At 6/18/06 01:22 PM, Nihongo wrote: I would like to join in the BBS department.

Requirement. Ten good posts. You are almost there buddy! And also, this is not for me to decide. I think it's up to dave.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 14:43:04

RIGHT! Well i'll check back in or with Dave to see if i can join.
I've got tha requirements now.

What would Jesus think of us now? He'd probably be on NG spamming!

Wii Club Member I SSBC I Wanna Get Rated? I PM me if bored

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 15:20:20

I think that I'll be spending a lot of time in this crew, seeing as how the 2 other crews I'm currently in (the NGPD and The Endless) almost never have new posts. This should be fun! I hope that this thread makes it as far as the other one!

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 20:49:16

Agreed dave, you know that I've been on and off in the DoD for a really long time. And I just started to get my high ranks back. I'm also in the Internal Affairs Department, in case you weren't told. If you feel differently thats fine too.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 21:10:18

At 6/18/06 12:12 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: What will the winner of the comp get? I'm working hard to make sure I'll do well on it.

yo phantom, did you hear? one of the capo's of the mafia recently left! it was crazy!

lmao. whats up man?

I was part of the old club...do i still have to wait?

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 21:32:22

I would like to ask a question: Can one person belong to two departments? I would very much like to belong to the Flash department, as I frequent the portal a lot.
Also the BBS department, as I like to stay up to date with NG news, just chat with othe users and participate in activities.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 22:02:40

Well, I was a member for a time of the old Department. Might as well join up with the new one. May I?

All the different departments: which to choose? Because I really don't frequent to the Flash Portal nowadays... I'll go with the BBS Department. Can't hurt.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-18 22:30:38

At 6/17/06 03:26 PM, dave wrote: Flash requirements:
200 b/p points

That's not too difficult. Should have my 200th point by tonight if I'm lucky. o_0

Silver whistle

Had the gold for roughly an hour when the whistle system was introduced. Does that count?

30 decent reviews

Currently sitting at 63 reviews but I was planning on adding more. I'd like to bump my total to at least 100.

BBS requirements:
Ten good post.

I'm not in the habit of posting for the sake of raising my post count. There's enough level 9 & 10 users running around with 5,000+ posts.

All you need to do is to post saying which department you would like to be in, excepting the Internal Affairs.

If that's anything like the NG Army special ops I'd like to join this department. I stuck with that club until the bitter end dave. Promise me you're not gonna lock this thread like Enoll did with the NGA and I'll stay until I quit Newgrounds. That self-centered prick could have passed on the leadership rather than screw the other loyal members over (I spoke with Wade on the subject and he said there wasn't any danger of the thread being locked). There was at least 15 to 20 of us that wanted to keep it going despite the moaning of the mods (which is what I believe made the wimp cave-in).

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 02:09:11

At 6/18/06 09:10 PM, MrDeadly wrote:
I was part of the old club...do i still have to wait?

You were discharged due to inactivity so sadly yes. Also choose your department.

At 6/18/06 09:32 PM, KungFuCow wrote: I would like to ask a question: Can one person belong to two departments

In a perfect world no, you can still talk about other stuff except your department.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 02:18:59

At 6/18/06 09:10 PM, MrDeadly wrote: yo phantom, did you hear? one of the capo's of the mafia recently left! it was crazy!

I heard it all, I heard Ocelot quit, LKnight briefly. I told you I wasn't playing with you.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 02:42:25

ummm... i would like to join the BBS division of NGDD. I have posted 11 bbs posts and am interested in keeping the posting environment friendly, clean, and non-discriminating.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 05:36:31

At 6/17/06 05:42 PM, WastedWizard wrote: Half way down this page is a members list, it shows everyones rank before the new thread.

awe man, I was discharged. Guess I'll rejin under the BBS branch. and I guess I should make it clear now that I cant alway be around so if I'm not on for 2 weeks, than it's because I have no means of being here, not that I'm neglecting my duties.

At 6/18/06 10:30 PM, ReconRebel wrote: If that's anything like the NG Army special ops I'd like to join this department. I stuck with that club until the bitter end dave. Promise me you're not gonna lock this thread like Enoll did with the NGA and I'll stay until I quit Newgrounds. That self-centered prick could have passed on the leadership rather than screw the other loyal members over (I spoke with Wade on the subject and he said there wasn't any danger of the thread being locked). There was at least 15 to 20 of us that wanted to keep it going despite the moaning of the mods (which is what I believe made the wimp cave-in).

yeah, I was new to the BBS and wanted to join. like 2-3 days later it was locked. especially after all the bitching and complaining that there can only be one army thread. Man did it cause alot of noise in the bbs though. Actually, I believe you let me in the army befor it locked.

Oh, quick question to who ever can answer it. If I say make it somewhat far up the ranks and want to change departments, would I start as a lower class in that department? I ask because if all now members want to join down the road in one branch, I might switch out to try to balance it a bit, but since I'd be under a different command, I would assume I get a different rank.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 07:17:21

I am interested in joing up as a member of the BBS department.
Cheers

The Revolution!!!! Search with blackle

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 07:24:59

At 6/19/06 07:17 AM, The_Serf wrote: I am interested in joing up as a member of the BBS department.
Cheers

This and the mafia? As a former member, let me tell you it's not easy to be active and productive in too many clubs, make sure you aren't biting off more than you can chew, but if you think you can, I wish you good luck.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 07:32:08

At 6/19/06 07:24 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:

:: This and the mafia? As a former member, let me tell you it's not easy to be active and productive in too many clubs, make sure you aren't biting off more than you can chew, but if you think you can, I wish you good luck.

i didn;t see this one until after the mafia and i think this one suits better.
Besides I think I'll get knocked back there again, they must have it in for me.

Bygones

The Revolution!!!! Search with blackle

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 07:39:38

At 6/18/06 09:32 PM, KungFuCow wrote: I would like to ask a question: Can one person belong to two departments? I would very much like to belong to the Flash department, as I frequent the portal a lot.
Also the BBS department, as I like to stay up to date with NG news, just chat with othe users and participate in activities.

So could someone please answermy question?

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 07:54:48

At 6/18/06 12:52 PM, xTheReverendx wrote: My STOLEN account. this is me

Ummm you posted your password in the level up louge...

At 6/18/06 10:30 PM, ReconRebel wrote:

If that's anything like the NG Army special ops I'd like to join this department. I stuck with that club until the bitter end dave. Promise me you're not gonna lock this thread like Enoll did with the NGA and I'll stay until I quit Newgrounds. That self-centered prick could have passed on the leadership rather than screw the other loyal members over (I spoke with Wade on the subject and he said there wasn't any danger of the thread being locked). There was at least 15 to 20 of us that wanted to keep it going despite the moaning of the mods (which is what I believe made the wimp cave-in).

Ah yes of course you can join. We will be much more layed back then the Newgrounds Army. No quikfox type drama here :). We wont lock the thread unless an administator locks it, and then we will still fight for it's re-opening.

To wasted wizard: I think people like ReconRebel should not have to start out as private. What do you guys think?

Also on that note,

I think the private day limit should be lowered to 10 days, 15 days may be too much, and drive away the new people. That is going into effect as of now.

At 6/18/06 09:32 PM, KungFuCow wrote: I would like to ask a question: Can one person belong to two departments? I would very much like to belong to the Flash department, as I frequent the portal a lot.

Yes, of course they can. That will only get you more respect. :)

I was also thinking, somebody should make an alt accoun t called "NGDD" or something similar. The password will be PMed to the department leaders. We can have helpful links in it's sig, and when there's a topic with somebody needing help we will post a helpful reply with an advertisement for the Ngdd at the end of the post. The password will be given to trustworthy members. Somebody please carry out this idea. :)

ยง

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 07:56:11

At 6/19/06 07:39 AM, KungFuCow wrote: So could someone please answermy question?

17th post of this page, second paragraph.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 07:58:43

At 6/19/06 07:54 AM, dave wrote: Yes, of course they can. That will only get you more respect. :)

Now you and WW are contradicting yourselves, please make up your mind and let us know.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 08:01:10

At 6/19/06 07:58 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 6/19/06 07:54 AM, dave wrote: Yes, of course they can. That will only get you more respect. :)
Now you and WW are contradicting yourselves, please make up your mind and let us know.

Erm when did he contradict me?

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 08:13:50

Anyways, dave, I hope you can get my post this time around, am I still holding the same rank in the Internal Affairs department? I still have my password and everything.

Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 08:20:11

At 6/19/06 08:01 AM, dave wrote: Erm when did he contradict me?
At 6/19/06 02:09 AM, WastedWizard wrote:
At 6/18/06 09:32 PM, KungFuCow wrote: I would like to ask a question: Can one person belong to two departments
In a perfect world no, you can still talk about other stuff except your department.

Well, if I can join 2 departments, then I choose the Flash department and the BBS department. If I can only join one, then I would have to choose the Flash Department. Make up your mind, please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 08:43:00

At 6/19/06 08:01 AM, dave wrote: Erm when did he contradict me?

in the 17th post of page 3. It gives the impression you can't join more than department, wouldn't you agree?

In a perfect no, you can talk about other stuff except your department.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2006-06-19 09:03:47

I would just like to request a transfer to the Department of Internal Affairs. Just think I would better serve the club in that capacity.