00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Newground's Department of defense.

475,389 Views | 13,248 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-23 20:02:10

it still might happen im gonna go to take a look at the SS forum

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-23 20:28:57

At 5/22/07 08:49 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: as a senior member of NGDD

No offense, but since when have you been a senior member? Personally, me, Dave, Phantom, and Wylo are the only remaining page one members. You're not a senior member, according to me at least. I don't even consider myself a senior member!

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-23 20:45:39

At 5/23/07 08:28 PM, Cole wrote:
At 5/22/07 08:49 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: as a senior member of NGDD
No offense, but since when have you been a senior member? Personally, me, Dave, Phantom, and Wylo are the only remaining page one members. You're not a senior member, according to me at least. I don't even consider myself a senior member!

I agree with Cole on this one. You are not a senior member and your actions while maybe good intentioned have been poorly executed. They have resulted in almost a full page of spam with you and squigly throwing pointless insults at each other over something no one really cares about.

Frankly we don't want to hear it. If you two have issues solve them in private.

You should put more thought and meaning into your posts. I mean this sincerly, don't take it personally.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile been busy at work like usual. Hope everyone is doing good. Not too much new with me. I've been buying stuff for the house. Just got our bed last week. Queen sized pillow top mattress. It's much better than our twin sized air mattress was. :P

Also got EG General last week! :D

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-23 20:52:33

At 5/23/07 08:45 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:

For once someone is not being a big ass-hat. Damned puberty, it always gets the best of us... *sigh* No more flaming yall, ok?

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-23 21:00:19

what rank am i in NGDD I think I was a Major or lietuenat maybe.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-23 23:29:03

At 5/23/07 09:00 PM, Dante-Son-Of-Sparda wrote: what rank am i in NGDD I think I was a Major or lietuenat maybe.

Honestly, the ranks only matter for your pay. More ranks don't necessarily mean more respect. Starting a page-long flame war is definitely not going to help you on that front.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-23 23:41:47

I have no idea how much pay i have....I dont pay attention to it. I just joined to help the New Grounds Community. Still Nonetheless it would be good to find out...I just have to find it lol.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-24 00:07:15

At 5/23/07 08:45 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile been busy at work like usual. Hope everyone is doing good. Not too much new with me. I've been buying stuff for the house. Just got our bed last week. Queen sized pillow top mattress. It's much better than our twin sized air mattress was. :P

You haven't posted in awhile? I haven't posted in awhile!!! People prolly don't even know who I am.

Seems like I sorta forgot about how I'm the leader of this club and especially about the Bimonthly contest for May. =( And it seems that summer school is taking its toll on me. Therefore... No Bimonthly contest for this month nor the next. So I'll see you guys in 2 months, or perhaps earlier if I can conjure up the willpower to post again before that time.

</end long overdue post>

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-24 00:56:48

I know who you are! Woohoo! I dont mind about the contest. Atleast its coming one way or another.

Yay my birthdays coming up! A couple more weeks and I have added an anonymous age! My parents are paying for a trip to Aussie and giving me around $200-$250 AU money. I am really excited. I am also getting the Cartoon Smart animating package which would help me even more because I also have the drawing package. Im pretty excited. And how do I know about my presents? I 'Overheard' (*wink wink*) my parents talking! Woohoo!

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-24 05:35:29

At 5/24/07 12:07 AM, Wylo wrote: You haven't posted in awhile? I haven't posted in awhile!!! People prolly don't even know who I am.

Oh you are still alive eh.

Seems like I sorta forgot about how I'm the leader of this club and especially about the Bimonthly contest for May. =( And it seems that summer school is taking its toll on me. Therefore... No Bimonthly contest for this month nor the next. So I'll see you guys in 2 months, or perhaps earlier if I can conjure up the willpower to post again before that time.

Oh too bad for the comp. Anyway I can understand how school can take a lot from you. I was in that situation last week but not anymore

</end long overdue post>

</end noobish quote of the boss>

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-24 18:31:35

At 5/22/07 09:37 AM, Lebastic wrote:
At 5/20/07 12:56 AM, Alexandro-0081 wrote: VA is the apostraphe forwhat again?
' ?
I was thinking the exact same thing.

Well I wasn't too sure if that was the word to use but what I was asking was sorta like

NWA stand for? N***** With Attitude

Yehhh

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-24 19:13:45

I just got some more work (goodbye free weekend time) .So my home-time has really diminished. Of course I will be online enough everyday to deposit. But as for serious B/P'ing and other things... I hate real life haha.
My birthday is on Tuesday, so I doubt I will be home at all, certinally I plan on getting inebriated with friends.

Nice to see you're still alive Wylo.

Is there any feedback for my comp. ideas at all?

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-25 03:41:07

At 5/24/07 07:13 PM, deslona wrote: My birthday is on Tuesday, so I doubt I will be home at all, certinally I plan on getting inebriated with friends.

Well congrats from me now, if I happen to forget it.

Is there any feedback for my comp. ideas at all?

Well I thought it is a nice idea. I hope ithers like it too.
Yesterday was so awesome. I went to see Deep Purple.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-25 09:49:39

At 5/24/07 07:13 PM, deslona wrote: I just got some more work (goodbye free weekend time)

I could actually go for some work right now, I'm so restless alone with nothing to do.

So my home-time has really diminished. Of course I will be online enough everyday to deposit. But as for serious B/P'ing and other things... I hate real life haha.

I hate not having anything to do with my real life.

My birthday is on Tuesday, so I doubt I will be home at all, certinally I plan on getting inebriated with friends.

How very quaint, I hope you enjoy it and an early happy birthday.

Nice to see you're still alive Wylo.

>:(

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-26 02:09:12

Today I'm doing quite fine. I hve been to driving classes and I have new mp3 player.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-26 05:18:06

Off school as of today, thank god. Time to do nothing, sleep and hang out for another couple weeks.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-26 11:25:43

At 5/25/07 09:49 AM, Phantom wrote: >:(

Nice to see that your still alive Phantom. :)

Off school as of today, thank god. Time to do nothing, sleep and hang out for another couple weeks.

Well the best part is that I go no school on Monday. So, I'm a happy little camper. Looks like more Newgrounds and outside time for me. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-26 15:00:37

At 5/26/07 02:53 PM, Odyssic wrote: think it is 2 weeks later and I went to the cinema to to watch Pirates Of The Carribean 3, it is a good movie. Some parts were funny but some parts went on for a bit.
But went on I mean to much talking...

Seeing it tomorrow, something to look forward too. I'm in a good mood after that episode of Doctor Who, a match on resistance should make it better!

You watch that thing last night?

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-27 01:53:12

Oh sweet only one week left and it is a special one. At wednesday, when my schoolday is supposed to end at 3pm, it ends at 1pm and on thursday when it should end at 3pm it ends at12.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-27 01:58:52

Your pretty lucky. Although, as a matter of fact i get to ski[ school completely to go to a party up north on a 6 hour drive. My WHOLE mothers side of the family will be there and there is gonna be a huge bash going for 2 days. Il then spend another two days visiting mates, going around town (ive never been there before) and shopping! Hehe I think its pretty cool.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-27 13:34:11

At 5/27/07 01:53 AM, MrFinland wrote: Oh sweet only one week left and it is a special one. At wednesday, when my schoolday is supposed to end at 3pm, it ends at 1pm and on thursday when it should end at 3pm it ends at12.

Yeah, you suck. I got this week, next week and the week after that of mainly full days of school. After that hell, I got finals. Luckily, I only got 2, so that's the only real bright side of it.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-27 13:52:00

I saw Mask lasy night, the one about the dis configured kid. It's really sad, but uplifting in some ways. I also saw the new Pirates Of The Carribean today, good stuff.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-27 15:51:45

Can you guys help me out?

I worked nearly a year on my new cartoon and its getting beaten by a sprite flash. I'm almost sure that the Mario Z people are voting mine down, it went from a 4.01, to a 3.81 in just a few hours!

Anyways here it is.

Thanks guys!
-Seth

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-27 16:24:01

At 5/27/07 03:51 PM, Gi-go wrote: Can you guys help me out?

I worked nearly a year on my new cartoon and its getting beaten by a sprite flash. I'm almost sure that the Mario Z people are voting mine down, it went from a 4.01, to a 3.81 in just a few hours!

Anyways here it is.

Thanks guys!
-Seth

Voted five, expect front page and everything. It was great. Ask in the review request club to see if they can give you some reviews and progress reports.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-27 16:32:11

cool thanks!
Please keep helping!

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-27 21:34:01

So since I got a gaming laptop, I decided it was about time to buy some games. I bought Guild Wars and Half-Life 2. I'm addicted to both. I can't stop playing! I started playing HL2 at two on my knes in front of the t.v. I stopped at seven, not realizing how much time had passed when my mom made me come and eat. My knees were in extreme pain from kneeling so long!

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-27 23:48:33

At 5/27/07 03:51 PM, Gi-go wrote: Can you guys help me out?

Anyways here it is.

Thanks guys!
-Seth

I thought it was great! It actually sounds like an attack. Maybe by a sprite loving crew or a guy who wants more popularity started a club. Could you please state what date you made your movie in and Ill work on the "case" from there. Its weird because they cant just randomly say that its crap picking up a movie they would have to search really hard for (the name is pretty original is my point) so yeah. Ill try work on it. Ill keep ya posted cause it sounds like an attack. Thats all. :)

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-28 08:09:29

At 5/27/07 09:34 PM, Cole wrote: So since I got a gaming laptop, I decided it was about time to buy some games. I bought Guild Wars and Half-Life 2. I'm addicted to both. I can't stop playing! I started playing HL2 at two on my knes in front of the t.v. I stopped at seven, not realizing how much time had passed when my mom made me come and eat. My knees were in extreme pain from kneeling so long!

I would recommend Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I think it is the best game I have ever played.

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-28 08:37:05

At 5/27/07 09:34 PM, Cole wrote: So since I got a gaming laptop, I decided it was about time to buy some games. I bought Guild Wars and Half-Life 2. I'm addicted to both. I can't stop playing! I started playing HL2 at two on my knes in front of the t.v. I stopped at seven, not realizing how much time had passed when my mom made me come and eat. My knees were in extreme pain from kneeling so long!

I remember getting HL2 and playing it. I downloaded an illegal copy online so it kept crashing the computer etc. Anyways, I just finished a morning job and went ot the university I had been downloading it at. It was th eholidays so there was no-one there and I knew the code to the REALLY good computers...
I started to play it. It was good.... played it more... many crashes happened but I kept with it.
14 hours later (including crashes) I finished it. Went home and saw my home was robbed.
Never played it since.

Moral of the story - Bad things happen if you play HL2 for a long time. :P

Response to Newground's Department of defense. 2007-05-28 13:07:18

I would like to join the NGDD in the flash department

To destroy all of the bad flashs on newgrounds is my goal