00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 191 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

You Suck And You Know It

5,255 Views | 64 Replies

You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:17:37

Flash

Flash By JoeyMcFuckjob:
-None-

Doesn't matter if you can look at someone's profile and copy/paste info into a post, you're still an idiot. It doesn't matter if a person has made flash or not, they still get a
subjective opinion on whether or not something sucks. I'm not Stephen Spielburg, but I can walk out of a movie theatre and proclaim "that movie sucked a goat's nards and was a waste of my seven dollars."

Video Games

Newgrounds =/= GameFAGs

If you want hints, secrets, and tips to beat that game you can't beat on your own, there's a wonderful invention called Google that's there to give you EVERYTHING you ever needed to know and more. Use it and learn something.

Shitty Television

The OC, Laguna Beach, Lost, American Idol, and any other assorted hour long special you retards watch weekly is crap. There's nothing in them that makes it worth watching except to waste more of your stupid ass time.

Comedy

Carlos Mencia is funny as hell, and you're all retarded. You hear "dee-dee-dee" and "beaner" all the time because thats the ONLY thing he says that your small fucking brain can comprehend. If you ever LISTEN to what he says, he says some pretty intelligent things. The only reason you can't laugh at racial jokes is because you're afraid that if you do, the little Arab kid will blow your ass up with the fuse he hid in his brand new pair of Adidas', which makes you look like a generalizing MORON.

Sexuality

"Gay, Faggot, Fag, Queer, Queen, Polesmoker, Ass Jockey, Butt Pirate, etc." is not amusing anymore. If makes you look like a homophobe, which is quite possibly the most useless waste of space in society. You won't get AIDS if one of your friends is openly homosexual, I promise. "That's gay" is not an acceptable statement. Ever.

Politics

You can't vote, ergo, you have no stand on politics, unless you masturbate to CNN and CSpan religiously.

A conversation between two people of opposing nations (and in some cases, the same nation, God help us) can only end up like this:

<THIS IS A CONTROVERSIAL POST ON THE TOPIC OF NATIONALITY, RELIGION, AND FATTITUDE OF AMERICANS>

<THIS IS AN IRATE REPLY TO SAID POST, CONTAINING THE WORDS EUROFAG, YOU'D BE SPEAKING GERMAN, AND GO BACK TO FRANCE.>

<THIS IS AN ENGRAGED RESPONSE WITH A COMPLETELY INCOMPREHENSIBLE RACIAL SLUR>

<THIS IS A POLITICAL STATEMENT SUGGESTING THE SUPERIORITY OF AMERICA FOLLOWED BY BLATANT SLANDER WITH NO BASIS>

<THIS IS POINTLESS DRIBBLE ABOUT HOW BUSH HAS A 33% APPROVAL RATING>

LOLPOLITICS.

IN SHORT: NEWGROUNDS WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12 LIVING IN THE SUBURBS LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z DRINKING PEPSI WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY IN INTERNET EXPLORER CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV TO HEAD TO THE MALL AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME, VOTING
DEMOCRAT AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED
SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH JIMMY AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE
OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTIAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS WHO PLAY THE VICTIM WHEN THEY START LOSING ARGUEMENTS SIX DAYS BEFORE THEIR BOTCHED SUICIDE ATTEMPT SIMPLY BECAUSE SCHOOL TRAMP NUMBER TWELVE WOULDN'T GO UNDER THE BLEACHERS WITH THEM TO LET THEM GET TO SECOND BASE BEFORE THEIR THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY.

IN SHORTER: KILL YOURSELVES AND YOU'LL BE COOL.

THANK YOU.

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:18:45

If you bring it that way, I have to come to the conclusion, that I indeed do suck gay cock

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:19:29

Why are you such a mean spireted gent?

Crack rock steady, are you ready to rock?

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:19:45

Ha ha charade you are

Burn the land and boil the sea

You can't take the sky from me

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:20:55

sooo like you just totally tried to diss on like everyone and it soo didn't work cuz yea... you probably dig things that are soo in one of those catagories... lol! you just fail at like life... next time make sure you like totally load the bullets in the gun before you like sooo pull the trigger

OmG hawttY<~~~~ click this....

u can pull my hair N my smack ass, N you bet i'll call you daddy

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:21:35

At 6/13/06 05:20 PM, fukmehardNpullmyhair wrote: sooo like you just totally tried to diss on like everyone and it soo didn't work cuz yea... you probably dig things that are soo in one of those catagories... lol! you just fail at like life... next time make sure you like totally load the bullets in the gun before you like sooo pull the trigger

You surely do annoy me at times

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:21:56

I thought i told you to stay in your cage!

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:22:09

At 6/13/06 05:17 PM, Midnyte_Rayne wrote: Carlos Mencia is funny as hell, and you're all retarded.

I used to think Carlos Mencia was funny, but in the second season he just uses the same old stereotype jokes again and again. It gets repetitive really fast.

But yeah, I agree mostly with what you just said.

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:22:33

At 6/13/06 05:20 PM, fukmehardNpullmyhair wrote: sooo like you just totally tried to diss on like everyone and it soo didn't work cuz yea... you probably dig things that are soo in one of those catagories... lol! you just fail at like life... next time make sure you like totally load the bullets in the gun before you like sooo pull the trigger

Disclaimer: You have to be human to take offense.

Cows not included.

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:23:27

I like strawberry milk.

"If you had what normal men had, I wouldn't need batteries anymore!"

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:25:33

At 6/13/06 05:22 PM, Midnyte_Rayne wrote:
At 6/13/06 05:20 PM, fukmehardNpullmyhair wrote:

Cows not included.

aww cows have like feelings too... but what do cows have to do with what i said??? cuz yea sweet heart.. i ain't fat!

OmG hawttY<~~~~ click this....

u can pull my hair N my smack ass, N you bet i'll call you daddy

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:27:16

.... I am speechless.

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:28:21

At 6/13/06 05:18 PM, -DareDevilGuy- wrote: If you bring it that way, I have to come to the conclusion, that I indeed do suck gay cock

dude why would you tell people that, lol.

No.

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:28:59

This thread turned me on.

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:29:44

At 6/13/06 05:22 PM, Midnyte_Rayne wrote:

Cows not included.

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT MIDNYTE? And I used to think you were cool.

Human Supremcist >:'(

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:29:55

At 6/13/06 05:28 PM, ikillforbread wrote:
At 6/13/06 05:18 PM, -DareDevilGuy- wrote: If you bring it that way, I have to come to the conclusion, that I indeed do suck gay cock
dude why would you tell people that, lol.

People here on NG care about my sexual preferences, that's why

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:32:14

I think im in love.

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:32:46

At 6/13/06 05:30 PM, Arganox wrote: And people who say GOOGLE It.
Oh, wait.. You say that!

What.

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:32:58

Yes.

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:34:37

At 6/13/06 05:17 PM, Midnyte_Rayne wrote: FlashI've never used that line, except in an ironic manner.
Video Games

I only talk about VG's scarsly, and inside existing topics.

Shitty Television

I don't do that.

Comedy

I don't do that either, and also, I haven't seen Caarlos Mencia (USA != the world)

Sexuality

I don't make fun of peoples sexuality.

Politics
You can't vote

Yes I can, I'm 18, matter of fact, I've voted twice allready.

<THIS IS A CONTROVERSIAL POST ON THE TOPIC OF NATIONALITY, RELIGION, AND FATTITUDE OF AMERICANS>
<THIS IS AN IRATE REPLY TO SAID POST, CONTAINING THE WORDS EUROFAG, YOU'D BE SPEAKING GERMAN, AND GO BACK TO FRANCE.>

That's... more like 4chan, than USA.

IN SHORT: NEWGROUNDS WAS FUNNY WHEN WE WERE ALL 12

LIVING IN THE SUBURBS

In the city.

LISTENING TO LINKIN PARK

Pink Floyd

WATCHING DRAGONBALL Z

INTERNETS.

DRINKING PEPSI

Tap water.

WHILE PLAYING HALO CO-OP ON THE EASIEST SETTING

Counter Strike, if I'm not internetting.

DURING WHICH WE CONSUMED DORITOS

Ate bread, or whatever we have in the kitchen.

AND LOOKED AT PAINTBALL GUNS ON EBAY

Nope.

IN INTERNET EXPLORER

Girefox.

CONNECTED THROUGH AOL ON A 56K

2M broadband

MODEM BEFORE HOPPING INTO OUR BALDING FATHERS' LATEST MIDLIFE-CRISIS-IMPULSE-SPONSORED JAPANESE-BUILT SUV

One of the three kids of a single mother, we own a small honda.

TO HEAD TO THE MALL

I only go there to go to the bookstore every now and then, the more seldom, the better.

AND GET MORE SKATEBOARDING SHOES AND THIRD-RATE IRREGULAR LEVIS AND MOUNTAIN BIKE PARTS BEFORE HEADING HOME,

I but books, comics, sometimes CD's.

VOTING DEMOCRAT

Left Coalition (USA != The World)

AND MASTURBATING TO THE LATEST SEARS CATALOG

I ticle my picle over hentai (see, Somethingawful, Weekend Web, last week)

WHILE HUFFING PAINT IN YOUR GARAGE

I'm straightedge.

BEFORE TALKING TO PEDOPHILES ON AIM

I haven't installed AIM yet, and I only chat with fellow newgros.

PRETENDING TO BE WHATEVER CAMWHORE THEY'RE RANTING ABOUT ON MYSPACE

I don't do that stuff, also, I hardly even visit MySpace anymore.

WITH A MATRIX QUOTE/ANIME CHARACTER NAME/TRIPLE SIX-ASTERISK-PARENTHESES-SURROUNDED

Nope, MrJohnnyWang, say hi if you see me online.

SCREENNAME BEFORE HEADING TO YOUR SUPPOSED "GOOD SCHOOL" IN THE MORNING

We have good public schools here (USA != the world)

TO BUY MORE POT TO SMOKE

Straight edge, still.

DURING YOUR COUNTER-STRIKE LAN PARTY WITH

I've been to few lans, but they were hardly parties.

JIMMY

Who?

AND THE REST OF HIS FRIENDS TAKING RITALIN AND ADDERALL AND PROZAC EIGHT TIMES A DAY BEFORE TAKING A CASUAL PASS AT LOCAL, STATE

I used to be depressed, but I got over it through state sponsored therapy, and I'm a better man.

OR NATIONAL GOVERNMENTIAL FIGURES, LEGISLATURE, OR STRUCTURE TO APPEAR EDGY

Right, because everyone who are political are trying to be edgy, no-one is really interested in the wellbeing of people.

AND INTELLIGENT IN FRONT OF YOUR BUDWEISER-SNEAKING, LIMP-WRISTED, NEAR-TO-COLUMBINE SOCIOPATHIC "DEEP" FRIENDS

I hang around in a cheery crowd (though, we've all graduated now), I was bit of an oddball, with my, for starters, lower class status, and openly leftist views.

GAUAGFHGSDADF

Yeah, whatever. I'm not like that, and you need to chill the fuck down.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:36:24

sorry sir

not really

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:37:55

At 6/13/06 05:17 PM, Midnyte_Rayne wrote: Comedy

Carlos Mencia is funny as hell, and you're all retarded.

If you smash open Carlos Mencia's comedy, you'll see you get 3 layers.

1. The retarded comedy that shit for brains around the world only get, consisting of catch phrases like, "DEEDEEDEE" or "beaner". Very simple routine for the simple minded.

2. The intelligent part of his comedy, this is when you look deeper at his routine. This is the part that you only see.

3. The reprocessing of old jokes. If you weren't so in love with the guy, you'd see that his jokes are all the same, just different delivery, arrangement but same punchline.

His comedy is like a can of Spam Lite, different label, different taste at first, but when after you cook it, you realize it taste the exact same as the can of Honey Roasted Spam as before.

Carlos Mencia in general = Mega Fail

He's had his time, it was funny while it lasted, but he just needs to give up.

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:39:00

grrrr rowr ROOWWR *hiss*

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:40:24

At 6/13/06 05:34 PM, JohnnyWang wrote: Yeah, whatever. I'm not like that, and you need to chill the fuck down.

If you're nothing like what i've just stated, then i'm obviously not talking about you.

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:41:45

Do you kind of bang your head on the keyboard and hope for a coherent response? Because I could throw change at my keyboard and expect more intelligence.

lol! you just fail at like life... OMG!

Let me dumb it down to your level. Wait, there's no point. Stupid people is what he was mostly complaining about in the first place. NO WONDER YOU IMMEDIATELY TOOK OFFENSE TO WHAT HE SAID.

oh.

You are seriously irritating. I wish there was an "undo" button for ALL mistakes. GET IT, BECAUSE YOU'RE A MISTAKE. AND YOUR FATHER "UNDO"ING YOUR MOTHER, OH THAT'S RIGHT, GET IT.
Oh, you probably don't, but you have no idea what you're missing.

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:44:24

I read the first 36 words. what you fail to mention is that anyone who post on newgrounds FAILS at life and everyone knows it. Therefore you, me, and everyone on Newgrounds as well—all of us suck.

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:45:52

now you say it i do suck some stuff and your open minded i like that, whats your view on chavs?

I be down with Mozart mother fucker! I've been banging out jives since I was a dickworm

Slags and hoes.

Oh shit king kong what are you going

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:48:02

At 6/13/06 05:45 PM, evil_jesus31 wrote: now you say it i do suck some stuff and your open minded i like that, whats your view on chavs?

A waste of space?

Yeah that's about all the explanation they deserve.

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:51:58

At 6/13/06 05:17 PM, Midnyte_Rayne wrote: A false message.

See, i don't have a tiny brain, you said i only here dee de dee and beaner. WRONG! I get his jokes and they're funny, i totallly agree with you that SOME NG members are idiots, but I don't generalize it and call everyone an idiot.

Get lynched,
Crue

Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature

Response to You Suck And You Know It 2006-06-13 17:52:08

I AM THE FROG KING!!!