00:00
00:00

Saving Games 2001-05-14 14:49:04

Ilove all th games and movies on here , how do i save them to my comp. so i can put them on a cd?

Response to Saving Games 2001-05-14 20:58:54

At 5/14/01 02:49 PM, KingKoopa44 wrote: Ilove all th games and movies on here , how do i save them to my comp. so i can put them on a cd?

search your HD for anything that ends in a .swf because that is how flash is exported. you'll need the stand alone player to view these i believe.

See my comics, updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!

http://www.toonhole.com

Response to Saving Games 2001-05-15 00:25:50

At 5/14/01 08:58 PM, NOFX wrote:
At 5/14/01 02:49 PM, KingKoopa44 wrote: Ilove all th games and movies on here , how do i save them to my comp. so i can put them on a cd?
search your HD for anything that ends in a .swf because that is how flash is exported. you'll need the stand alone player to view these i believe.

Nah... IE (At least, version 5.0) and Netscape can view them, I think.

Response to Saving Games 2001-05-16 10:37:20

Open the "find files or folders" under "Search" in start menu. In under the "Look in" space press "browse"
go in to c:windows emporary internet files
and in the search field type in: *.*swf
you will have all the flash filews you have viewed since last time you erased your temp directory.
A COOL TRICK
if u just viewed a movie or game and want to find it easally u do the steps at the top and then right click on any wight space and click "arange icons" --> "by date" and the latest flash that you opened will be at the top. You must use the "search" window because in the Temporary Internet Files Directory you can't arrange by date!!!
That's it!!
B-