00:00
00:00

Dragging maskss 2001-03-04 01:17:51

ok, i have a slight delema.. i want to make a draggable mask, such as the one used in cooties x-ray glasses. i've been trying to figure it out for a while with lots of programming and stuff.. but maybe im just missing a simple command? help me out please! cruppet@yahoo.com i know it is possible.. i just dont know how!

Response to Dragging maskss 2001-03-16 10:37:11

of course you know it's possible... the romp fuckin did it!!!!

Response to Dragging maskss 2001-03-26 10:48:33

At 3/4/01 01:17 AM, cruptown wrote:
ok, i have a slight delema.. i want to make a draggable mask, such as the one used in cooties x-ray glasses. i've been trying to figure it out for a while with lots of programming and stuff.. but maybe im just missing a simple command? help me out please! cruppet@yahoo.com i know it is possible.. i just dont know how!

damn this

wha wha wha?!

Error - it looks like you are trying to double-post. Go to the topic page and you'll probably find that this message was just posted. Please go back and try again. Error - it looks like you are trying to double-post. Go to the topic page and you'll probably find that this message was just posted. Please go back and try again. Error - it looks like you are trying to double-post. Go to the topic page and you'll probably find that this message was just posted. Please go back and try again. Error - it looks like you are trying to double-post. Go to the topic page and you'll probably find that this message was just posted. Please go back and try again. Error - it looks like you are trying to double-post. Go to the topic page and you'll probably find that this message was just posted. Please go back and try again. Error - it looks like you are trying to double-post. Go to the topic page and you'll probably find that this message was just posted. Please go back and try again.
Error - it looks like you are trying to double-post. Go to the topic page and you'll probably find that this message was just posted. Please go back and try again. Error - it looks like you are trying to double-post. Go to the topic page and you'll probably find that this message was just posted. Please go back and try again.