00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Exciting Flash Project

3,038 Views | 85 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-15 06:06:09

i would love to see a script.
please send one here --> darkdragon_122@yahoo.com

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-15 07:59:22

Fion master i've accepted your MSN invite and i'm waiting to speak to you online :)

Dark spark i've sent you some of the scripts :)

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-15 10:41:47

good lord he is a proffetional!

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-15 10:44:53

alright i can't promise you i'll be able to help unless you are willing to wait a few months, but i would really like to talk to you about this.
msn- thelightningking@hotmail.com

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-15 18:37:30

I've added you to MSN and we'll have a chat about it see if it's a possibility. I'm currently sitting my final exams at college but I will be devoting full time to the project whenever it is able to go ahead. I'll discuss this with you further :)

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-15 18:42:59

At 5/15/06 06:37 PM, SirGandy wrote: I've added you to MSN and we'll have a chat about it see if it's a possibility. I'm currently sitting my final exams at college but I will be devoting full time to the project whenever it is able to go ahead. I'll discuss this with you further :)

hey well done on getting people to join up i would but i cant animate. however i can do any scripting for you if you wish eg, scripted rain/snow ect.

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-15 21:14:26

I'm not completely clued up on how exactly flash animation works but I do know that whoever finally does the main animation for it will definately want to have helpers :) and i'm sure your scripting will improve the quality of the overall project and allow the scripts to achieve even more. I'll contact you now :)

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-15 22:12:39

Just to keep everyone informed I have a lot of animators interested in working on backgrounds, characters etc. but i'm still searching for a main animator for this project :)

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-15 23:30:55

I might be interested in helping out, I'm capable of doing all aspects of the animation.
I'd like to see the script, email me at mutilatedpuppet@excite.com

heres my latest flash movie if you want to see http://www.newground..m/portal/view/304999

and my website www.sickdeathfiend.com

Bringing the violence back to NG, one flash at a time..

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-16 01:26:54

I've emailed you the scripts :) and can I just say your video was very very good, amusing, inventive and very good animation :).

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-16 06:42:12

Well you said you've added me to your msn but I beleive due to time differences we wont be on at the same time all that often so please do email me more if you still want me onboard.

I said in my previous post that my email was j_hole35@hotmail.com it is actually 36 not 35 sorry for the inconveniance.

BBS Signature

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-16 07:51:12

I noticed the difference when you added me :) and i'll be in touch with you via email as well.

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-16 10:21:24

Id love to help! Though i am not a great animator, I can animate quite well and id be happy to show you some work.

MSN - Saza066@hotmail.com
Aim- Shadowchilla

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-16 11:46:45

Ive been messing with flash over the year but hadnt focussed on it due to uni work.
Ive got 3 - 4 months off now to kick it into full gear, then a lighter workload in 2nd year.
Id like to be a part of this because I know what you mean about the state of british comedy.

Fire me a script or MSN me at random_hero86@hotmail.com if you have a chance

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-16 23:33:19

I've added you both :) I look forward to speaking to you both :)

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-16 23:39:21

I've got too much stuff on to join in this but it does look interesting and I am looking forward to watching it develop. Probably one of the more successful team builders here so far, excluding the initial "liam" hiccup

BBS Signature

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-16 23:55:08

At 5/15/06 11:30 PM, SickDeathFiend wrote: I might be interested in helping out, I'm capable of doing all aspects of the animation.

heres my latest flash movie if you want to see http://www.newground..m/portal/view/304999

Holy fuck. I did NOT see that coming.....

Writer @ www.Johnrickett.com

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-17 02:35:57

Thanks for the positive support Happy sheep :)

I didn't at first realise how talented and popular sickdeathfiend is but i've heard a lot of praises from the animators i've been in contact with about this project, I really hope that he is interested after reading the scripts but we'll see.

I want to say thank you to all the key figures on the flash forums who have given me support and backing so far it has really helped and I hope to secure an animator for this project very soon :).

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-17 03:28:38

At 5/16/06 11:55 PM, Johnny_Krysys wrote:
At 5/15/06 11:30 PM, SickDeathFiend wrote: I might be interested in helping out, I'm capable of doing all aspects of the animation.

bwahaha me either. I figure it would be good for my portfolio to have something different.
Obviously its not entirely to my weird sense of humor but its still promising.
I'm not sure If I can do it yet, so if you find someone else thats great.
thanks for the compliments.

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-17 05:35:29

I've found a lot of flash humour is darker than you might find in Machinima scripts, but I think there is definately a style and a feel you could bring to this that would take it to another level. I'm going to keep the door open for animators but your the first choice :)

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-17 16:52:16

At 5/17/06 03:28 AM, SickDeathFiend wrote:
bwahaha me either. I figure it would be good for my portfolio to have something different.
Obviously its not entirely to my weird sense of humor but its still promising.

Yeah, good point. Always great to show versatility(sp?) I need to email you anywho about a game I want to code... it's right up your ally. I have 3 people in mind, but 2 of them I've been in contact with are slow as hell. Like, one illustration of a zombie...just the illustration... 2 months.

I'll email you with details when I get a chance.

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-17 20:52:30

Had a lot of feedback but still looking for more :)

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-17 22:07:30

I've contacted you :)

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-17 22:31:28

oooh i cant code, im in the same boat, my game is still in dev hell because negativeone bailed on me half way into it.

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-17 22:40:35

At 5/15/06 02:27 AM, SirGandy wrote: Just an update, I've got one animator willing to assist with background and character design :)

i shall join as long as you provide the mp3's and i can do stick figure's and i can help think of script ideas. im good at those. but first i wanna see the script. not the whole thing though, just show me an example.

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-17 22:59:58

At 5/17/06 10:40 PM, P_FloydFan24 wrote:
i shall join as long as you provide the mp3's and i can do stick figure's and i can help think of script ideas. im good at those. but first i wanna see the script. not the whole thing though, just show me an example.

pathetic

BBS Signature

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-18 02:54:30

At 5/17/06 10:40 PM, P_FloydFan24 wrote: i shall join as long as you provide the mp3's and i can do stick figure's and i can help think of script ideas. im good at those. but first i wanna see the script. not the whole thing though, just show me an example.

Thanks for the interest mate but we are aiming a lot higher than stick figures, I also don't guarentee anyone rights to edit the script, i'm very keen to get input from animators and sound editors but I won't give anyone free range on the script just because they have a talent in another area it is colaboration not domination. So thanks again for the offer but I don't think your suited for this project and i'll have to keep looking :)

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-18 03:19:00

Hi, I'm very interested in this, I've read all the posts and it looks like you got a ton of animators, but I'm sure one or 2 will ditch out, so maybe you'll want another? I have one flash on the portal, thats not that great, and thats it . . . but I can draw pretty much anything in flash very well if I put the time into it, and am also good at frame by frame. I am also a fairly decent guitarist, and could come up with any little licks if you wanted me too. Add me on msn or email me at dumass4u@hotmail.com if you are interested, thanks

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-18 08:06:30

Hey mate, yes we have had a lot of animators showing interest unfortunately the large bulk of them don't have the ability to animate the project or are very young and not yet old enough for the responsibilty. There are two who could do it but one has to wait on a new computer that would take a few months and the other is Sickdeathfiend who will hopefully be emailing me soon with his answer.

I'd like ot see some of your work but even if you can't do any animation it would be very interesting to work out a series jingle with you on the guitar that would be pretty neat :).

I've added you to MSN I look forward to speaking to you.

Response to Exciting Flash Project 2006-05-18 16:33:07

At 5/17/06 10:31 PM, SickDeathFiend wrote: oooh i cant code, im in the same boat, my game is still in dev hell because negativeone bailed on me half way into it.

Nonononono... I code. I needed an animator with a love and talent for gore. Toss me an email at JohnKrazee@yahoo.com if you need someone to finish coding that game you have going. I'll take a look and see if its something I can handle. Then I can tell you about the one I had in mind also.

To poster...semi free up for you and your cause.