00:00
00:00
Upgrade Your Account!

Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!

For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 216 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Review Request Club

246,453 Views | 6,378 Replies

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-13 11:13:14

Long time no see, you guys. Here's 8 more points for ya to collect.

I will respond to all reviews from the RRC

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-13 12:22:34

Hello again guys! it's been a while since I've been here, haha. I'm considering rejoining the club too! Only for audio reviews though. ;p

Another track to review:

It's a classical horror track. ;)

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-13 17:44:08

Hey guys, got a new SHORT episode for you guys to review. Thanks. It's another Prof. Hobsquable episode.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-14 07:38:58

I am an animator for Centennial Green Productions.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-14 15:23:41

I'd really appreciate some honest reviews on this song please. I've put a lot of work into it, and it seems to just be getting killed by zerobombers who don't even review :(

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-17 02:17:32

Sig By HeartbreakHoldout :D

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-17 15:28:58

Would you mind if I requested that some of you take a look at my brother's latest submission 'In A Daze'? It looks like it's going to leave the top 30 soon without any reviews, so I thought that you lot could help.

Cheers.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-19 23:45:46

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-20 09:07:56

Worked a couple of months on a new trance track.
It's finally done!

I'd like some constructive criticism.
Anyway, enjoy!!

Review Request Club

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-20 12:13:51

Ended up finishing this track earlier than I thought.

It's (by far) my best track to date. Some heavy psychadelic trance. So any constructive criticism on this one is REALLY appreciated.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-23 09:35:27

At 4/28/09 10:59 PM, Corky52 wrote:
Natasha Lovell

Wow, I;ve never seen that one before!

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-23 21:01:29

i wanna join up, i already spend most of my time b/ping stuff might aswell review also lol

I review all flash and music by request, message me with a link to your submission!!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-25 16:28:27

Sup people, I would like to request some review on this piece:

If you can. Cheers. :D

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-25 18:13:17

This is a song i have spent about ten hours working on..
i don't feel the review i have gotten is covering the song.
Please review!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-25 18:32:24

Ah hello again people, I would review some things here like I used to but for some reason it kind of feels sad to do it since whoever was supposed to do the weekly updates does them no more. That's pretty much why the link in my sig is there for my inbox, hell, feel free to send me a request in my inbox for a review request anytime. Love seeing that this place thrives with requests.

Request Reviews // #7 Reviewer // #2 Audio Reviewer

Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-05-31 18:02:31

Check it out, you just may feel like you're on drugs by the end.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-01 10:00:44

At 5/25/09 06:32 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Ah hello again people, I would review some things here like I used to but for some reason it kind of feels sad to do it since whoever was supposed to do the weekly updates does them no more.

There's not a case of people being "supposed" to be doing an update. Shanus was doing them on a temporary basis and then real life has interrupted it - we're just waiting for someone to take over.

sonofkirk talked about it a little, but at the end of the day, it is down to him to make thos sort of decisions.

If the list is getting resurrected, we need to start from the bottom and even it out - Audio review should not be weighted so that we review them more. If anything, I view flash reviews as more important, as less people seem to be writing those at present.

But anyway, if you want to add to this, perhaps we can find someone willing to do the list and we can get the new rules hammered out.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-01 18:54:21

A collab that I hosted, with a great collection of artists hear on Newgrounds.
A unique idea, that I hope you can appreciate for it's unique premise as much as its animation.
Thanks

GAH!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-01 22:28:11

review my latest audio please =]

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-03 22:24:34

I didn't really get any helpful reviews on it, so it would be cool to get some actually critique on this.
Thanks

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-04 13:44:26

please review this game i just submitted. i need to know what improvements can be made after i just finished correcting all of the bugs.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-05 07:00:15

I remember posting a couple of my songs in here a while back, and I've recently gotten back into making music. anyways, these are my two new songs, I really need some constructive criticism.
thanks.

I dropped out in the third grade, and spent all my time at the arcade.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-05 21:30:08

I would appreciate some reviews on my latest pieces:

Farewell and Into the Unknown.

Thank you very much.