00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough

299,470 Views | 156 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 17:03:39

that helped me out real good ty

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 17:24:43

At 5/3/06 04:56 PM, Vinifera7 wrote: I found something interesting. If you click anywhere on the screen and press tab (multiple times to cycle through), it will show you where all of the clickable items are.

Yeah, you can do that on any game.

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 17:29:57

why the fuk would you ruin the fun of the game for everyone? are u trying to get cheap thank you's from a bunch of idiots who were too lazy to sit down and think for a few seconds?
i had this finished almost as soon as it came out and it was better that there wer no walkthroughs out becase you had to use ur brain -- as i am sure many other ppl did
congrats

BBS Signature

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 17:47:47

At 5/3/06 05:29 PM, Molecularbiologist wrote: why the fuk would you ruin the fun of the game for everyone?

You are aware that the guy who wrote this walkthrough MADE the game.

BBS Signature

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 18:43:02

Much more detailed walkthrough. (No offence Kirk) Thanks.

Signature.

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 18:45:53

At 5/3/06 06:43 PM, gamemaster93 wrote: Much more detailed walkthrough. (No offence Kirk) Thanks.

Haha, so a numbered list equals more detail? :P

BBS Signature

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 18:46:04

At 5/3/06 05:29 PM, Molecularbiologist wrote: why the fuk would you ruin the fun of the game for everyone?

Well, you're not being forced to look at the walkthrough. Just look at it if you're REALLY stuck somewhere.

Signature.

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 18:49:07

At 5/3/06 06:45 PM, Kirk_Cocaine wrote: Haha, so a numbered list equals more detail? :P

lol, not really, soem parts of your walkthrough were just.. alittle confusing.

Signature.

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 20:19:29

whoa, whoa, whoa. ok i kno im retarded, and im against walkthroughs, but ive been looking forever. so where the hell is the chain and gum!?!

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 20:26:29

At 5/3/06 08:19 PM, evildemonicsquirrel wrote: so where the hell is the chain

In the middle of the room.

and gum!?!

Under the window sill.

Are you sure you read it right?

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 20:46:04

Nice, thanks for the walkthrough. I needed a lil help when it got to the sewer. Found the gum(cum) didn't think to put it with the chain though.

Cool game, I liked it.

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 21:17:22

Okay when trapped by the croc, in what order are you supposed to push the buttons, or is that what you're even supposed to do? I have no idea, so could you please clarify that XD!

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 21:23:01

At 5/3/06 09:17 PM, Celluloid_Dream wrote: Okay when trapped by the croc, in what order are you supposed to push the buttons, or is that what you're even supposed to do? I have no idea, so could you please clarify that XD!

Re-read:

50) use scrabble piece with missing button
51) push the button

You're only supposed to push only one button.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-03 22:56:05

you fuckin idiot. I hate it when people always whine, I cant do it, I cant do it, help me. You dont deserve to know how to beat it if you cant on your own. if you take someones advice on this, you're a baby, a quitter, and a coawrd. bitch. be a man, or a very strongheaded woman, and just do it on your own. it isnt that hard, god damn it.

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-04 01:52:03

holy shit i wish i had seen this earlier.. i spent fuckin HOURS on this game. shit, it was really great though. it would have been better if i didn't need to keep trying over and over. maybe a bit LESS hard next time!

but i loved it anyhow.

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-04 02:25:36

id like to know where you buy 40 ounces of BEER... biggest bottle of beer ive seen is... wait how many ounces in a liter... damn metric conversion!!! meh... still its whiskey not beer eh?

Mess With the Best...Die Like the Rest.

BBS Signature

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-04 02:37:21

got stuck trying to put the SELTZER thru the wall, and here im thinking logically, if a pack of seltzer wont fit in a crack, how will a 40? so i didnt try... so i only needed help getting the gum and the 40 thru the wall... sorta proud of myself... :P:P (omfg i loved going up the ladder...)

BBS Signature

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-04 02:42:29

At 5/3/06 10:56 PM, Kamikaze-Boy wrote: you fuckin idiot. I hate it when people always whine, I cant do it, I cant do it, help me. You dont deserve to know how to beat it if you cant on your own. if you take someones advice on this, you're a baby, a quitter, and a coawrd. bitch. be a man, or a very strongheaded woman, and just do it on your own. it isnt that hard, god damn it.

can i come over and have some grits and a beer with you? mebbe shoot some gophers with a shotgun? i kinda agree, but its for when your absolutley stuck and for people who read the whole walkthru and just watch the cutscenes i agree, but if, in my case, you didnt get the chain or gum, and didnt know u could go back up the ladder, the walkthru helps us continue to the gratification of seeing that exciting ending... :P:P

BBS Signature

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-04 09:02:51

those ppl who think walkthroughs are useless think again.

you must b those kind who wil give up easily den, at leas ppl bothered to LOOK for a walkthru while u anti-walkthru ppl jus giv up. wad a loser.

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-04 14:46:34

Couldn't Have done johnny 2 without this walkthrough, Thanks!

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-04 23:11:47

i got up to the treasure without readin the walkthrough, and then i got stuck cause i didnt know i had to find a gum : / great game though. took me a couple tries to get everyting right, but i got it :P

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-05 03:07:45

Thanks, I was stuck at the part in the treasure place, I thought the lighter was in the cave where the croc was

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-05 06:07:16

yo vastcool, contact negativeone you asshole. what you're doing is unfair and ugly, you're losing a lot of fans

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-05 10:30:03

Dude thanks for submitting this walkthrough although I accidentally xed it out when I couldnt find the lighter :( oh well I'll have to start all over again :P

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-05 10:32:49

And anyway, anyone who says that ur a crap author because u submitted a walkthrough, they dont know whats going on because some people would actually crack up at this game and get really really angry, so submitting a walkthrough is kind of for health and safety :P

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-05 12:39:44

At 5/3/06 09:17 PM, Celluloid_Dream wrote: Okay when trapped by the croc, in what order are you supposed to push the buttons, or is that what you're even supposed to do? I have no idea, so could you please clarify that XD!

What?

Just put the scrabble tile in the missing button slot and push it.

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-05 13:50:09

Would somebody please explain exactly why it doesn't work after I turn the wheel with the wrench, open the panel, put the scrabble tile in, and push it? Every time I push it, it says "Nothing happened."

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-05 19:18:46

Wicked walkthrough. Thanks for helping me out on the game.

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-05 20:14:02

At 5/5/06 01:50 PM, alextrebek wrote: Would somebody please explain exactly why it doesn't work after I turn the wheel with the wrench, open the panel, put the scrabble tile in, and push it? Every time I push it, it says "Nothing happened."

You first turn the wheel with the wrench (to loosen it); then you /also/ use the Fist icon on the wheel to turn it completely.

After that, the Scrabble button should work.

Response to Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Walkthrough 2006-05-06 08:48:57

You just saved my liv... i mean game! Ive got stuck in the liqour store for about 3 days!!!!
Can you beleive I didnt noticed the chewing gum?