00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Some Flash Animations ($$$)

791 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need Some Flash Animations ($$$) 2006-04-21 02:22:27

I need very short animations made. One animation will be from the game Mortal Kombat. Another from Street Fighter. The rest are to be determined.

I will pay 50% of the profits I make off of my site until the pay reaches a certian agreed upon amount. Or, if the person would like, he or she would become a partner and we could work out something that will pay regulary.

If you're interested, leave your AIM and I will contact you.

Response to Need Some Flash Animations ($$$) 2006-04-21 02:28:40

lets see your website!

Response to Need Some Flash Animations ($$$) 2006-04-21 02:40:04

I haven't made anything yet. I have a host and I'm I have a domain in mind that I'll register.

Response to Need Some Flash Animations ($$$) 2006-04-21 02:43:27

lol

Bringing the violence back to NG, one flash at a time..

Response to Need Some Flash Animations ($$$) 2006-04-21 08:04:24

huh?
lol
wtf?

Response to Need Some Flash Animations ($$$) 2006-04-21 08:09:45

so we make an anim for u to make money? google ads?

*User Page under construction*

BBS Signature

Response to Need Some Flash Animations ($$$) 2006-04-21 11:45:14

Whats the point. We gget our hard work on your shitty non-existing site that will get like, 4 hits a day. Also, we don't make more all the money you get on it. Basically, the topic starter should just crawl back in to his hole and die if he is this stupid.

Response to Need Some Flash Animations ($$$) 2006-04-21 22:10:33

At 4/21/06 08:09 AM, JD77 wrote: so we make an anim for u to make money? google ads?

Well, you get 50% of what I make. And not only from google ads, but from other sources of income.

At 4/21/06 11:45 AM, Centox wrote: Whats the point. We gget our hard work on your shitty non-existing site that will get like, 4 hits a day. Also, we don't make more all the money you get on it. Basically, the topic starter should just crawl back in to his hole and die if he is this stupid.

I pay for all the expenses, I promote the site, I get the traffic to get the money. The animations will draw the people into the site. They will be funny. There will also be a forum, which I will pay for, and I basically make the community. I'd say my work is hard as well.

Response to Need Some Flash Animations ($$$) 2006-04-21 22:18:04

At 4/21/06 10:10 PM, xrzn wrote: I pay for all the expenses, I promote the site, I get the traffic to get the money. The animations will draw the people into the site. They will be funny. There will also be a forum, which I will pay for, and I basically make the community. I'd say my work is hard as well.

Aimating is still more work than that. Your making it sound like what your doing is more work than it actually is.

Response to Need Some Flash Animations ($$$) 2006-04-21 22:31:37

Who wants to work for a noob!!?? Anything done here should be free. Its stupid to call for work on some website.

Response to Need Some Flash Animations ($$$) 2006-04-21 22:39:12

At 4/21/06 02:22 AM, xrzn wrote: I need very short animations made. One animation will be from the game Mortal Kombat. Another from Street Fighter. The rest are to be determined.

I will pay 50% of the profits I make off of my site

BTW theres many holes within your plan.
for one you're bluntly trying to make a buck off the fame of mortal kombat and sf, which as far as i know are copyrighted franchises meaning that if your site is making money its doing so at their expense.. you and the animator are treading dangerous waters....

and secondly, in general sites dont make all that much money.. atleast when they start off... maybe they did during the dot com era but not nowadays.. it takes many months even years to see some real returns from a site. So in a way someone could never see their cut for years to come.. thats an awful long time/big gamble.

Id list more issues but i think those two are plenty to keep you busy.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Need Some Flash Animations ($$$) 2006-04-21 22:49:57

At 4/21/06 02:40 AM, xrzn wrote: I haven't made anything yet. I have a host and I'm I have a domain in mind that I'll register.

i gurantee your never get any money on ur site. So no thank you.

BBS Signature