00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I've never been so horrified

6,277 Views | 143 Replies

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-22 10:56:48

lmao!!!

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-22 11:02:00

Dear GOD. Please someone make her stop SMILEING.

man, I had fucking nightmare about this bitch.

THE CHRISTIAN FAITH IS FOUNDED ON THE NEW TESTEMENT YOU MORON, NOT THE OLD TESTEMENT. YOUR ARGUEMENT IS OUTDATED WHORE.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 02:08:26

At 4/22/06 09:38 AM, -Casualty- wrote: I fucking hate god and people who think he exists.

yo, take it easy dude, not everyone is strong enough to accept that there is no god, that was the very reason man created god, so he could pray to someone when problems got really bad and stuff... so don't hate them, just try to understand them.
I try to explain this to people, but their faith blinds them so easy that it's best to keep quiet...

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 02:41:39

Scariest shit. I went to school with a girl who looked like that. Same hair, skin color, just this broads older and nuttier than she was.

This lady and her church need to be bombed.

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 02:59:42

i'm worried, i'm worried that a woman like taht has a chruch and that she teaches people taht the nazi's where right and every one but them is going to hell. That woman makes me ashamed to call my self christan, because there are many many more like her taht give christaninty a bad name, and make people think that all they are is gay hating bible humping hyporcits and we arent all that way. I believe most poeple have the right to choose how or what they believe in as long as it doesn hurt any one, because we dont know who's right and shouldnt judge others on that fact...however i stand corrected in my belief when poeple like her are in the world.
And some one tell me where in the bible(which is a cration of man there for not to be taken to serioisly, ITS A MORAL GUIDE for the most part) it flat out says god hates gays?! Does it also say god hates jews?
People like her should not ever be allowed to share there opion , it's hateful, nasty, and demendted. She has forgotten the finer point of the bible is to love and judge ye not who has not sinned. I also believe she should have her head checked, That women needs meds! For that woman to act like she has not sinner must in her mind make her Jesus.
In my mind she's a female Hilter......and there is my rant.../em exsists room.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 03:03:49

oh and yes the smile....the joker is less creepy.
me doth thinketh the whole time she smiles this is her thought" its ok i'm right god will protect me and kill them"
GET HER A STRAIGHT JACKET AND MEDS STAT!!!!

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 03:10:25

WHERE THE HELL IS MY SNIPER RIFLE!
ACTUALLY, THATS TOO GOOD FOR HER. LET'S HANG HER BY ONE ARM, NUDE, IN A FREEZER FOR 1 HOUR, THEN GET THE SHOT GUN OUT.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 03:13:25

I just want to take my copy of the King James Bible and beat this heretical Calvanist in the face while quoting 2 Peter 3:9

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 03:13:28

At 4/21/06 02:22 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: That and how she's completely bat shit insane.

Heck yeah, she is. The way she smiled the entire time... Yikes.

It's because of people like her that I gave up religion. Fucking nut.

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 03:27:55

She keeps going on about gays and soldiers and shit being so terrible and should die but isn't there some shit in the bible saying god loves all his children no matter what and be kind to thy neighbor or some shit like that? so because she was bashing on gays she was "defying her god". Fuckin' hypocritical psycho extremist

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 03:34:12

At 4/23/06 03:27 AM, Okuru wrote: She keeps going on about gays and soldiers and shit being so terrible and should die but isn't there some shit in the bible saying god loves all his children no matter what and be kind to thy neighbor or some shit like that? so because she was bashing on gays she was "defying her god". Fuckin' hypocritical psycho extremist

^^^^^that is very true both part of the bible preach that and that no one has the right to take the life of another human...hell and that one is in Beging of the book...Cane and Able

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 03:39:22

At 4/23/06 03:13 AM, CorbanX wrote: I just want to take my copy of the King James Bible and beat this heretical Calvanist in the face while quoting 2 Peter 3:9

She's quoting old testement. New Testment stuff would not phase her. Extermists christians scare me because they justify all their works of hate on the old testement, yet they don't even realize that Christianity is based on the NEW Testement. The idea is that the wrathful god is replaced by a placate and forgiving god and that our sins are wiped clean by the death of Jesus. Its sad when someone who hates christianity knows more about the religion than its supposed worshippers.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 04:02:28

At 4/21/06 02:00 AM, BloodDiamond wrote: You see what happens when you homeschool your children in a bible belt state?

http://www.thatvideo..e.com/view/2178.html

Looks like someone is a real christian. That's about as close as you're going to get to seeing a real christian.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 16:52:15

At 4/23/06 03:39 AM, Elamdri wrote: Its sad when someone who hates christianity knows more about the religion than its supposed worshippers.

I do not hate Christianity. I myself am a REAL Christian, unlike this "woman".

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-23 16:55:22

The wrath of god? Fucking stupid cunt. Why can't we just have these stupid fucking people killed?

Burn the land and boil the sea

You can't take the sky from me

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-04-25 17:35:50

my friend was over and i finally watched it. we both were amazed. holy shit this woman is crazy. she thinks people dieing in the war is JUSTIFIED??? why cant we strap this crazy whore with an AK-47 and send her out on the battlefield. she'll probably start preaching this shit to the terroists. itd be great to see her get mowed down by like 5 iraqis with ak's.

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-05-25 14:46:06

Ha, Fox owned that bitch.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-05-25 14:49:38

I've seen this before and I cant believe I'm watching it again.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-05-25 15:00:16

shes ugly. and did anyone notice when she wasn't speaking she was always smiling. creepy *shudders* also shes a disgrace to the world

:3

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-05-25 15:32:07

Absolutely brainwashed.

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-05-25 15:34:36

damn... shes ugly too

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-05-25 15:44:19

There is a group called the Harley-Davidson somethin's ,.. they are a huge ass gang of bikers,... who stand in the way with American Flags to prevent these faggots from doing what they do....

P.S. What a BITCH!

BBS Signature

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-05-25 15:55:40

Oh my... That's the LEAST Christian thing I've ever seen. :o

Response to I've never been so horrified 2006-05-25 16:28:45

At 4/21/06 02:22 AM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: I like how she continually talks over everyone else like she doesn't even hear them. That and how she's completely bat shit insane.

"bat shit insane" wow, i'mma quote you sooo many times :)

any ways, your right she is insane shes blinded by her own faith. this is what happens when religion goes to far.