00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

742,312 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-28 16:06:49

omfg dragon ball z is gone no more why are you people taking about it like move on, even my self am no longer a DBZ fan becuse it does not show any no even in japan i think it was a hit anime but now its just crap and don't me started on GT because thats so shit goku goes back to a kid boring vegeta gets a mustashe wierd he has a other kid whos a girl don't know here name and some girl named pan comes along then i find out at the end of GT witch did not show on tv that goku dies and theres a goku
Jr. wake and also a kid vegeta wake and they both go ss thats wake because that can't because there quarter sayians so there can't go ape or ss then i find out that pan is the mother of Goku Jr. wake then i also find out that theres a Dragon ball Az a new series omg god i can't belive i still know this shit i think
i need help.

Tobi / Obito

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-28 16:39:21

At 5/28/08 04:06 PM, N4L wrote: i need help.

Your lack of punctuation makes it difficult for me to figure out what you're trying to say.

|

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-28 22:10:57

Even with punctuation that would make fuck all sense. He used the word "wake" a lot. What the fuck kind of context did he even mean it in?

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-29 17:15:52

oh i'm sooooooo sorry that my punctuation wasn't good enough for you like a give a fuck i was in a hurry any ways i mean "wake" in a bad way ok so can you people tell why you still talk about DBZ or GT both shit so explain? like there other better anime show out there.

Tobi / Obito

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-29 17:59:20

At 5/29/08 05:15 PM, N4L wrote: Oh, I'm so sorry that my punctuation wasn't good enough for you. Like I give a fuck. I was in a hurry... Anyways, I mean "wake" as in a bad way okay, so can you people tell why you still talk about DBZ or DBGT. Both shit so explain? Like there other better anime shows out there.

Hahaha! Anyways, We talk about DBZ and DBGT since this is the "DBZ Crew". If you wanna talk about other anime's, then you might as well go to the Anime Club. It's quite hard to miss.

lol fixed.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-30 11:23:29

At 5/29/08 05:15 PM, N4L wrote: oh i'm sooooooo sorry that my punctuation wasn't good enough for you like a give a fuck i was in a hurry any ways i mean "wake" in a bad way ok so can you people tell why you still talk about DBZ or GT both shit so explain? like there other better anime show out there.

LOL. You're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-30 17:32:49

What is the deal with the next game stoping at the end of the cell saga, that not fun, no ss3 or ss4 or fusions.

Common sense isn't so common anymore

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-30 18:15:35

At 5/30/08 05:32 PM, LordJaric wrote: What is the deal with the next game stoping at the end of the cell saga, that not fun, no ss3 or ss4 or fusions.

It's probably going a 3 game series, just like the rest of them. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-30 18:29:46

LOL. You're an idiot.

yes sometimes a may act like an idiot.

Tobi / Obito

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-30 18:32:46

At 5/29/08 05:59 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 5/29/08 05:15 PM, N4L wrote:
Hahaha! Anyways, We talk about DBZ and DBGT since this is the "DBZ Crew". If you wanna talk about other anime's, then you might as well go to the Anime Club. It's quite hard to miss.

ok i see your point but you do know there's no point because the animes done.

Tobi / Obito

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-30 23:38:14

At 5/30/08 06:32 PM, N4L wrote:
At 5/29/08 05:59 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 5/29/08 05:15 PM, N4L wrote:
ok i see your point but you do know there's no point because the animes done.

So that automatically means we can't talk about it? That is a retarded reason. And anyway, why the fuck do YOU care. If you don't want to talk about it like us then FUCK OFF.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-31 16:00:17

calm your ass down! chill out take a breath, relax i was just messing around.

Tobi / Obito

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-31 16:14:38

I'm thinking he's meaning 'wack'? Anyways DB, DBZ, DBGT and anything else DB related I'm a fan of and think kicks ass. So what if we still like it and you don't. Yes I'm a nerd, yes my wife thinks I'm a nerd too. So what though, I like what I like so go like what you like. If you don't like it here you don't have to be here.

Not a member but just wanted to say that I love DB. Still haven't seen all the DB and GT episodes. I'm sure I'll get around too it someday.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-31 19:37:03

At 5/31/08 04:14 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote: Not a member but just wanted to say that I love DB. Still haven't seen all the DB and GT episodes. I'm sure I'll get around too it someday.

If you haven't got the DVD boxsets (which I plan to get) then you can always watch it online. I always use this site. Free and it has every movie and episode of DB, DBZ and GT.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-31 20:11:39

At 5/31/08 04:00 PM, N4L wrote: calm your ass down! chill out take a breath, relax i was just messing around.

Oh, so now that I told you straight to GTFO you decide to back down and say you were "just messing around". So what? Yuo DIDN'T mean all that shit you were saying before? That's stupid.
And to be honest, I was perfectly calm when I typed that last message.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-31 21:36:56

At 5/31/08 08:11 PM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote: Oh, so now that I told you straight to GTFO you decide to back down and say you were "just messing around". So what? Yuo DIDN'T mean all that shit you were saying before? That's stupid.
And to be honest, I was perfectly calm when I typed that last message.

haha lol! omg your a funny guy
i only did this for my own enjoyment now that i've stop being an ass hole lets talk about dragon ball z shall we.

Tobi / Obito

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-31 22:24:28

At 5/31/08 07:37 PM, Black-Flame wrote:
At 5/31/08 04:14 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote: Not a member but just wanted to say that I love DB. Still haven't seen all the DB and GT episodes. I'm sure I'll get around too it someday.
If you haven't got the DVD boxsets (which I plan to get) then you can always watch it online. I always use this site. Free and it has every movie and episode of DB, DBZ and GT.

Sweet! Thanks for the link, I'll definetely be watching some DB this next week. I used to have all of the DBZ episodes on my computer which I dl from a torrent. I've seen most of the DB episodes, it's just the last 20 or so that I haven't seen. As for GT I've only seen maybe 20 or so of the first episodes.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-05-31 22:26:32

There is something I don't get, when they defeated Cell and wished all his victems back to life, how come 16 didn't come back.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants"

Fanfiction Page

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-06-01 00:33:56

Maybe because he was a robot and not organic?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-06-01 02:39:04

At 6/1/08 12:33 AM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote: Maybe because he was a robot and not organic?

17 had robotic parts in him but he was brought back.

Fanfiction Page

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-06-01 13:44:01

At 5/31/08 10:26 PM, LordJaric wrote: There is something I don't get, when they defeated Cell and wished all his victems back to life, how come 16 didn't come back.

When you said "Victims", I think Android 16 was a good guy at the end. So, they let him be. :/

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-06-01 14:01:08

At 6/1/08 01:44 PM, Seamonky wrote: When you said "Victims", I think Android 16 was a good guy at the end. So, they let him be. :/

What?

Fanfiction Page

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-06-01 18:53:08

I guess they didn't give a fuck about 16.

Tobi / Obito

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-06-01 18:57:20

16 was completely robotic, whereas 17 and 18 are humans with robotic components.

|

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-06-01 19:04:11

At 6/1/08 06:57 PM, Midian wrote: 16 was completely robotic, whereas 17 and 18 are humans with robotic components.

Which also explains how 18 is capable of having a baby.

|

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-06-01 19:50:23

Man, Android 16, one of the many forgotten characters of DBZ. And because of that, I love him. I wonder if Trunks would've ever tired to find the alternate (if there ever was one) 16. I'm sure he would've made a great sidekick once you get over the whole "kill Goku" thing.

"Communism is the very definition of failure." - Liberty Prime.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-06-01 21:07:10

At 6/1/08 02:01 PM, LordJaric wrote:
At 6/1/08 01:44 PM, Seamonky wrote: When you said "Victims", I think Android 16 was a good guy at the end. So, they let him be. :/
What?

Didn't Teen Gohan cry once he saw Android 16 head go bye bye? 16 also wanted Cell dead...

Which also explains how 18 is capable of having a baby.

Wasn't Android 18 wished as a human by Krillin or am I going nuts? :/

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-06-01 22:06:37

At 6/1/08 09:07 PM, Seamonky wrote: Wasn't Android 18 wished as a human by Krillin or am I going nuts? :/

No, he just wished for the self-destruct explosives to be taken out of her and Android 17's bodies.

*THIS ACCOUNT HAS MOVED*

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-06-02 00:29:48

At 6/1/08 09:07 PM, Seamonky wrote: Didn't Teen Gohan cry once he saw Android 16 head go bye bye? 16 also wanted Cell dead...

Doesn't change the fact that cell killed him

Wasn't Android 18 wished as a human by Krillin or am I going nuts? :/

I think she and 17 were already humans made into androids.

Fanfiction Page

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2008-06-02 02:46:38

Here's something that's been bugging me:

In the Buu saga, when Buu uses his Genocide attack to kill everyone on Earth, Android 17 should technically survive, because his energy isn't capable of being sensed. Buu shouldn't have been able to lock onto him.

But let's say Buu somehow manages to lock onto 17 anyway. Shouldn't have 17 been able to dodge the attacks like Tien and Chaozu?

In the end however, I guess we can all agree he was killed when Buu blew up the Earth.

|

BBS Signature