00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

!Dragonball Z Crew!

742,508 Views | 10,619 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-13 20:53:32

At 12/13/06 03:58 PM, Rague wrote: REPEAT:
1)I was kidding when I said dumbass..
2)I don't care..when people mispell Frieza,it pisses me off..
3)I'm not changing my opinion just because you cursed.
4)I'm not changing my opinion just because you're the leader,it's my opinion..
5)GET...OVER...IT.....
6)SERIOUSLY,GET OVER IT..
7)No,only mispelling Frieza makes me mad..
8)HAVE A VERY BAD-GOOD(IDC) DAY....

You posted at the time I was typing the last time so...

1) I knew you said you were kidding, I just decided to not make another post on the matter.
2) "Freeza" and "Freezer" are NOT misspellings of "Frieza". They are alternate spellings.
3) Like I give two fucks? Hell, I didn't even curse the first time...
4) Your opinion is just an opinion... what is your opinion anyway? Are you trying to say getting pissed off at someone's alternate spelling for Frieza is your opinion? And I am the stand-in leader since Death-Head is gone.
5) You get over alternate spellings of Frieza.
6) No seriously.
7) I know, it's pathetic of you.
8) OK!!!!!!!!!111111one!!!!!!!!!!!111 WTF does (IDC) mean?

Xbox Live Gamertag: SuperScot

DBZ Crew #10 (stand-in leader)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-13 20:56:32

Dragonball Advanced Adventure...

The best DBZ Gameboy Advance game, in my opinion, was DBZ Buu's Fury.

It was cool..
I'm still trying to figure out how to unlock Gogeta.I've beaten the game and I'm still looking for those Z and Hercule award/artifact things....

P.S:Kid Buu and Super Buu weren't that hard...
Janemba(Final Form)...Now he was a bitch to take down with his teleporting and such...

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-13 21:02:11

At 12/12/06 08:56 PM, NM-Productions wrote: Frieza has always been my favorite evil character. I don't know why. Maybe it's because of his diabolical attitude.

I don't know. Out of all the cool villains, the one who wears lipstick, talks like an old woman and has a purple bubble thing on the top of his head? No offence, but i don't really see him as a favourite, though he was able to destroy a entire planet and almost succeeded on becoming immortal, so i guess that would explain it. Personally my favourite was either Cell or Majin Buu. I hope i didn't hurt anyone's feelings with that. If so, tehn sorry. (Yeah i know, my two favourite DBZ villains are a insect and a wad of bubble gum. Oh well)

The DBZ haters always use that stupid 5 minutes in 7 episodes deal with the battle on namek. "OMG TEH DBZ TAKES 1,000,000,000 EPISODES FOR 5 SECONDS ZOMG!
(re-enactment)

I know what you mean. I know a lot of Flash around here that uses that as a joke, but after a while it gets stale.

The ignorance of some people. Oh well.

We feel your pain.

TheSilverSerpent: Kickin' it with a new kind of style.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-13 21:05:47

You posted at the time I was typing the last time so...

1) I knew you said you were kidding, I just decided to not make another post on the matter.
2) "Freeza" and "Freezer" are NOT misspellings of "Frieza". They are alternate spellings.
3) Like I give two fucks? Hell, I didn't even curse the first time...
4) Your opinion is just an opinion... what is your opinion anyway? Are you trying to say getting pissed off at someone's alternate spelling for Frieza is your opinion? And I am the stand-in leader since Death-Head is gone.
5) You get over alternate spellings of Frieza.
6) No seriously.
7) I know, it's pathetic of you.
8) OK!!!!!!!!!111111one!!!!!!!!!!!111 WTF does (IDC) mean?

Means-I don't care...)

Well for one,I don't give a _ _ _ _
2)The guy who I said made me mad by spelling frieza wrong..
3)Okay,so it's a diffrent spelling.Who gives a...
4)Give it up,this is getting childish..
5)That's why I said:
EDIT:(I have no idea when you joined and I really don't care...
6)This is a pointless argument to which I basically win because it's my opinion that people mispell Frieza and it makes me mad..
7)No,you get over it..I didn't start this argument..you and ????(Srry,forgot your name..)
8)Really,get over it..
9)I'm getting tired of posting like this...
10)End of Argument.OK!?Really,this is pointless.
11)It's pathetic of you that your arguing over something so pointless and not DBZ.If you're gonna continue,use the PM system.That's what it's there for...
12)[[Must I continue..]]

Ok,now that that's over......
Anyone see Buu's stomach?
That's a real messed up battlefield..
Man,how does he eat so much candy.....

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-13 21:18:38

request permission to join DBZ crew.

I will be a great member. I even coverted Yusuke from YuYu Hakusho's power to DBZ. In DBZ every human has a power of 1. There are roughly ten billion people in the world. An A-class demon can kill every human, which gives them a power of ten billion. An S-class Demon, like Yusuke, is one hundred times stronger. Ten Billion times one hundred equals one trillion. At the end of Dragon Ball GT Goku has an energy of 125 billion. That means a regular S- class can kill four Goku's. Yusuke can blow up a planet just by powering up. A DBZ character can only do it from outerspace. Even a meteor can blow up a planet from outerspace. No DBZ fighter can make the planet blow up just by powering up. Never underestimate the S- class demons!!!

If you enjoy great debate on YuYu Hakusho vs Dragon Ball Z you will accept me as a member!!!!!!!

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-13 21:29:16

At 12/13/06 08:49 PM, Seamonky wrote:
No one loves me. :(
That's right.
I feel so hated right now. Thanks a lot. :)

No worries seamonkey. I feel sympathy for you. I send my love.

You want somethin' done right you gotta dooooooooooooit yourself!

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-13 21:33:12

At 12/13/06 09:18 PM, DemonCole wrote: stuff

You sound more of a Yu-Yu Hakawhatchamacallit fan rather than any DBZ fanatic. I don't think you're qualified for the club.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-13 21:33:17

At 12/13/06 09:05 PM, Rague wrote: Well for one,I don't give a _ _ _ _
2)The guy who I said made me mad by spelling frieza wrong..
3)Okay,so it's a diffrent spelling.Who gives a...
4)Give it up,this is getting childish..
5)That's why I said:
EDIT:(I have no idea when you joined and I really don't care...
6)This is a pointless argument to which I basically win because it's my opinion that people mispell Frieza and it makes me mad..
7)No,you get over it..I didn't start this argument..you and ????(Srry,forgot your name..)
8)Really,get over it..
9)I'm getting tired of posting like this...
10)End of Argument.OK!?Really,this is pointless.
11)It's pathetic of you that your arguing over something so pointless and not DBZ.If you're gonna continue,use the PM system.That's what it's there for...
12)[[Must I continue..]]

1) If you don't give a "_ _ _ _" (LOL!) then why did you reply?
2) What you said didn't make sense.
3) Alternate, and nobody cares... except you, hence the reason you got angry at someone using an alternate spelling.
4) It's childish to get angry at an alternate spelling for a DBZ character, yes.
5) So?
6) No. You don't win, you are nowhere even close to getting ahead. Plus it was NOT an opinion since "Freeza" is not a misspelling.
7) You did start it by getting all upset over someone using an alternate spelling for Frieza.
8) You should. I find this hilarious.
9) Well, you did want to list your points in the first place...
10) Yes. It's stupid to get upset over someone using an alternate spelling of Freiza.
11) I'm not arguing. I was telling you "Freeza" is one of many alternate spellings for Freiza and that you shouldn't get angry over it. And it is DBZ related since it's about a character from it.
12) I don't know, why did you bother in the first place?

:)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-13 22:13:58

Shedding some light on the forums, yeah, i'll join. Cool pic:

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Lol.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-13 22:45:43

12) I don't know, why did you bother in the first place?

)

Because you won't let me end it...

At 12/13/06 09:18 PM, DemonCole wrote: stuff

You sound more of a Yu-Yu Hakawhatchamacallit fan rather than any DBZ fanatic. I don't think you're qualified for the club.

Do you mean Yu Yu Hakusho:Dark Tournament.I don't know any other name for it....

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 09:54:39

At 12/13/06 09:33 PM, Barry-the-SuperScot wrote:
At 12/13/06 09:05 PM, Rague wrote:

lol. I remember when Barry and I had an arguement ove whi was stronger: Gogeta or Vegito.

This fight is so much alike. We even listed our points just like you're doing now. That was fun.

And to the Yu-yu hakusho guy:
Humans in dbz have an average power of 5 bitch. (Judging from the shotgun guy in the saiyan saga.)
And wth are you jabbering about? We don't give a bull arse if some s-class guy is stronger than an invalid GT-character coincidentally having the same name as the DBZ/DB character Goku.
And also, ppl in dbz can blow the shite out of the biggest planet you put on their plate. From that planet even. But what kind of dumbass blows up the planet they're on? WHAT KIND???!!!

If you enjoy Yu-Yu Hakusho Vs. Dbz arguements then you'll appreciate me as a member.

Too bad. You seem like a nice guy.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 09:59:45

also, yu yu hakusho man, what you say makes no sense whatsoever. (After reading it closer.) If what you say is true, power is determined by the amout of Power lvl 1 humans you can kill, but for even a weakling like nappa, this number if infinite. So in your redenation, Nappa would have infinite power. I don't think so. I'm sure Kid goku can kick that s-class demon's ass. Yeh, that's right.

Your conversion is false.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 10:09:20

At 12/13/06 10:13 PM, clockrock wrote: Shedding some light on the forums, yeah, i'll join. Cool pic:

First, no random pics.
Second, do you like Naruto?
Third, I don't know if you can join

Disscus if he can join!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 12:51:31

At 12/14/06 10:09 AM, Pyromaniac-1 wrote:
At 12/13/06 10:13 PM, clockrock wrote: Shedding some light on the forums, yeah, i'll join. Cool pic:
First, no random pics.

Yeah.

Second, do you like Naruto?

His sig is all about Naruto. He even claims that everyone who matters thinks it rocks. So yeah.

Third, I don't know if you can join

Disscus if he can join!

He seems okay.
If it were up to me i'd give him a chance.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 16:06:42

The man should share what he knows. And give us some kickass funny dbz related clips from the net that none of us have seen before too.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 16:06:51

In all honesty, I think we have enough members as it is. Besides, there's been a lot more arguments since we've had a few new members. I miss the good old days were it was just Seamonkey, Trunks, Barry, Rabies, Majin-Ryan and myself.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 16:47:37

At 12/14/06 04:06 PM, NM-Productions wrote: In all honesty, I miss the good old days

Speaking of the good old days,
Has anyone beaten Tenkaichi 2 and unlocked all characters?
Does anyone know how to beat Hirudegarn?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 17:48:49

I am a DBZ fan, but I also enjoy YuYu Hakusho. It's fun debating about other anime's. Don't you think?

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 18:32:57

By the way, my favorite DBZ character is Kid Buu.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 19:23:16

At 12/14/06 09:59 AM, RabiesIsMe wrote: also, yu yu hakusho man, what you say makes no sense whatsoever. (After reading it closer.) If what you say is true, power is determined by the amout of Power lvl 1 humans you can kill, but for even a weakling like nappa, this number if infinite. So in your redenation, Nappa would have infinite power. I don't think so. I'm sure Kid goku can kick that s-class demon's ass. Yeh, that's right.

Your conversion is false.

I agree. I read it and it made no sense. I decided I couldn't be bothered to pick it apart and prove it wrong...
Claiming humans have a power level of 1 is bullshit as we know the farmer at the beginning of DBZ (a weak human) had a power level of 5, ffs!
Also, Perfect Cell was said (by the Nameks) to have had enough power to destroy the UNIVERSE if he wanted to! That's all I'll say on the matter, there was more but I can't be arsed.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 19:27:06

At 12/13/06 09:29 PM, NM-Productions wrote: No worries seamonkey. I feel sympathy for you. I send my love.

Love is a powerful word my friend. :/

Shedding some light on the forums, yeah, i'll join. Cool pic:

I love that pic. I've seen that pic plenty of times and it never gets boring. :)

In all honesty, I think we have enough members as it is. Besides, there's been a lot more arguments since we've had a few new members. I miss the good old days were it was just Seamonkey, Trunks, Barry, Rabies, Majin-Ryan and myself.

That wasn't too long ago. It was probably 3 months ago. I remember the good old days with Majin Ryan, DJ Chrispy, Barry, Lord Trunks, and Rabies. The old days were awesome. I loved it when I got cursed out when I first joined the DBZ Crew. XD

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 19:33:50

At 12/14/06 07:27 PM, Seamonky wrote: I love that pic. I've seen that pic plenty of times and it never gets boring. :)

Same here but I much rather enjoy pretty much every AF pics you have seen on the net.

I loved it when I got cursed out when I first joined the DBZ Crew. XD

Wait what?

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 19:33:56

I know now I made a mistake with my conversion, I'm sorry. I guess It's impossible. But for the record YuYu Raizen is a Universe buster too. So is King Yama. Yusuke vs Goku would be a very awesome fight. Do you think they ever will show Yusuke vs Goku on t.v., or Utube. It would be so awesome. Who agree's?

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-14 21:05:32

To reply to Ragu I wasn't revering to the Dark Tournament. In the Three King Saga there is a Demon World Tournament to decide the new ruler of Demon World once Yusuke convinced Yomi and Mokuro to give up there power.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-15 07:39:25

At 12/14/06 04:47 PM, Rague wrote:
At 12/14/06 04:06 PM, NM-Productions wrote: In all honesty, I miss the good old days
Speaking of the good old days,
Has anyone beaten Tenkaichi 2 and unlocked all characters?
Does anyone know how to beat Hirudegarn?

with tapinion: spam that giant ball thing, it'slow costand will keep that bitch at a distance. When he's down, charge and do his ultimate move. It's melee but it works and does great damage. don't forget to pack z-items.

With Great saiyaman/woman: De transform into Gohan. Great sayaman and woman are useless against Hirudegarn. Pack Great saiyaman with health z-items. If he dies, you're pretty much fucked. But with Z-items defeating him isn't really difficult.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-15 23:42:58

what the hell? i just read the last 2 pages, and most of it is fighting! :O this club is about having fun, and sharing your interests in DBZ. Just because someone says their opinion about someone in the show,even though it obviously isnt true doesnt mean you should just flame the hell outta them ,telling them their wrong. just ignore them. :P its not helping you or him fighting. woah.....lol... i just went into a fucking speak. XD well anyway, the reason i'm here is because i just drew a quicky DBZ pic of ssj2 gohan and wanted to show you guys. :) also im sorry for not posting here in a while. I have been extremely busy with personal stuff..... also, has anyone heard from Majin-Ryan? Hes been gone for a long while.

!Dragonball Z Crew!

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-16 00:16:00

At 12/15/06 11:45 PM, Jamie wrote: Yeah, coycoy, I noticed a lot of it is arguing as well. I think a few people need to lighten up a bit and not take every little comment to the extreme.

By the way, who taught you to draw, Jesus?

lol. Thanks for the compliment Jamie, but that pic isnt to good, because i just spent like 15 minutes on it. :P I did do my best drawing gohan without looking at any pictures. :) this pic came outta my head. :) and Barry-The-SuperScot, dont let these people get to you so bad man, they will end up giving you a heart attack! just ignore them.... It saves alot of time and energy trust me.... iv'e gotton in plenty of fights on NG over stupid little things.... I learned to leave such people alone.XD some are crazy enough to follow you! I had to block ALOT od people from my PM..... but that was just me. its your decision. dont hate on Barry! :D he knows what hes talking about! :)

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-16 06:12:37

At 12/15/06 11:15 PM, Jamie wrote: Anyone gonna get budokai tenkaichi 2 for any of the new systems? I just saw a commercial for the game. 120 freaking characters to choose from! KICK ASS!

I'm getting it for Wii when I get it, hopefully for christmas.

Let me know when that is. I'm waiting for that one call: "your wii is here" and then I finally have it.

also doing the kamehameha movement with the Nunchuck and wii-mote in your hand will make your character do it. Or so i've heard.

BBS Signature

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-16 12:45:00

Hey guys dont mean to be off topic and I probrably said this before but what is up with future trunks when he killed the andriods and cell? I mean if you look at him when he beat freeza his hair style was much different. Also it could'nt be ultra because there was no muscle mass increase. This always made me wonder if he actually reached super saiyan 2 and used that form to destroy the androids.

Response to !Dragonball Z Crew! 2006-12-16 12:50:44

At 12/16/06 12:45 PM, zeus-almighty wrote: I mean if you look at him when he beat freeza his hair style was much different.

He grew his hair out in the hyberbolic time chamber.

wew