00:00
00:00

malapa's challenge 2001-05-08 18:48:32

I seem to not be able to get past this part in Malapa's challenge. (pic below)

Ive got all the keys and pushed the button in the second cell, what do i do now? do these little white sqares have anything to do with it?
Ive tried everything.
any one know what to do here?
and please, only real answers.

malapa's challenge

you don't know if i'm joking or not

Response to malapa's challenge 2001-05-09 19:50:24

For some reason, you can't go straight through that door. Walk 2 squares south, and try going through the door again. It will seem as if you are going to walk into the wall, but in fact will go through the door. Probably just a programming glitch.

Response to malapa's challenge 2001-05-10 17:19:51

At 5/9/01 07:50 PM, Strafe wrote: For some reason, you can't go straight through that door. Walk 2 squares south, and try going through the door again. It will seem as if you are going to walk into the wall, but in fact will go through the door. Probably just a programming glitch.

Actually it's not a programming glitch. Look at the color of the wall behind Malapa in that picture, it's a light gray, same as the newly exposed wall. What happened is the celings are two blocks higher than the floor, the grey wall shows you where the floor where you can walk at. Take a look at the stage map in the main menu if you don't believe me. :)

-Septy.

Response to malapa's challenge 2001-05-16 15:43:32

This is the part iI'm stuck on. I'm off to play it, now!