00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave

10,150 Views | 54 Replies

She went off with a slap on the wrist. WTF. Also, she publically announced that she will become a journalist. Once again, WTF. She shows no remorse and even worse, shes gonna try and make money off of this sick little stunt she pulled off.

One last WTF, what the hell is her fiance thinking?

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-23 21:54:13

At 3/23/06 08:24 PM, S_W_A_R_M-generation wrote: She went off with a slap on the wrist. WTF.

The charges were dropped, there's a difference.

Also, she publically announced that she will become a journalist. Once again, WTF.

Link please.

She shows no remorse and even worse, shes gonna try and make money off of this sick little stunt she pulled off.

The teacher, Debra Lafave, offered her "deepest apologies" to the 14-year-old boy and his family.

Lafave, 25, said she is undergoing therapy for bipolar disorder and was "very remorseful" about the events that led to her arrest in June 2004.

What fiance?

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-23 21:59:00

Boohoo, I'm sure the boy hated every second of it. It still is kind of wrong but honestly, I don't think you can play the boy off as a victim here.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-23 22:11:24

At 3/23/06 09:59 PM, Freemind wrote: Boohoo, I'm sure the boy hated every second of it. It still is kind of wrong but honestly, I don't think you can play the boy off as a victim here.

rofl. Yeah...Im sure he "hated" it deeply and wished he was as far away from that situation as possible...

</sarcasm>

But it is kind of wrong.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-23 23:46:15

I want you all to promise me you will give this topic your respect and maturity. Pinky promise? Come ON! Pinky promise!

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-23 23:54:56

i bet the boy is traumatized :(

The names Food, WillPostForFood.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 00:04:27

I know this gets pointed out all the time, but if it were a girl student and male teacher, I doubt that anyone would be going "Oh, she enjoyed it, she's not a victim", because let's face it, that would sound really misogynistic. So would you say that such a double standard should exist.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 00:09:45

At 3/24/06 12:04 AM, The_Last_Cynic wrote: I know this gets pointed out all the time, but if it were a girl student and male teacher, I doubt that anyone would be going "Oh, she enjoyed it, she's not a victim", because let's face it, that would sound really misogynistic. So would you say that such a double standard should exist.

Yes. Boys justwant it more than girls. That's the way the world works.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 00:14:22

At 3/24/06 12:09 AM, SteelSwilla wrote: Yes. Boys justwant it more than girls. That's the way the world works.

Statutory rape isn't about wanting it, it's about being able to handle it psychologically. The way I see it, since girls statistically mature faster than boys, Boys are more sensitive to damage from these things than girls. Right?

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 00:30:04

At 3/24/06 12:14 AM, The_Last_Cynic wrote:
At 3/24/06 12:09 AM, SteelSwilla wrote: Yes. Boys justwant it more than girls. That's the way the world works.
The way I see it, since girls statistically mature faster than boys, Boys are more sensitive to damage from these things than girls. Right?

I tend to think a boy's immaturaty and naivete' would act as a buffer against any psychological damage. Maybe I'm just generalizing about boys wanting it more than girls, though. Girls can be aggresive too, more so then boys sometimes. A girl I knew in fourth grade used to invite me to her house to watch T.V., and one day she laid on her couch face down, and said "lets play a fun game....climb on top of me" I sort of dry-humped her, and although I am not proud of it, she was the agressor in some ways. I think the boy in this rape case was just too naive and trusting, and maybe a touch too curious for his own good. I tend to think all this media coverage is going to be psychologically damaging to him more than the statutory rape he was subjected to.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 01:19:31

At 3/23/06 08:24 PM, S_W_A_R_M-generation wrote:

Well if she does have a fiance, he's probably thinking, "I'm glad I found out she's a pedophile before I married her!"

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 01:22:52

THe kid's actually lucky, she isn't bad looking. I'm sure he'll grow up gay or a pimp.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 03:18:49

You never had girlfriend, did you? Otherwise you would NOT write something as stupid as that!

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 03:40:03

At 3/24/06 03:18 AM, Dracul3S wrote:
You never had girlfriend, did you? Otherwise you would NOT write something as stupid as that!

I just said that to get a rise out of you, and I can see from your hostile reaction that it's working. Furthermore, it is obvious to me why you are so obsessed with my dating habits. You are, in that sweet, awkward way of yours, asking me to be your man. I'm sorry, but you seem too high-maintanence for me. I'm afraid we could never be more than just good friends. email me, sometime, friend, pal, buddy.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 08:24:34

See i can believe these things happen and who hasnt wish'd they could have sex with one of there hot teachers its every young boys dream of being seduced by a teacher...

but how does this happen ?

Teacher:
"billy stay after class"

Billy after class
"buit miss what did i do ?"

Teacher
"youv'e been a bad bad boy billy now as punishment i'm gona suck your cock..

The boy told investigators he had sex with Lafave three times in four days in June 2004, according to court documents. One of those times was in a car while his 15-year-old cousin drove them around, he told authorities.

He also said she performed oral sex on him multiple times, including once at her home, the documents said.

anyway i just dont understand how these situations happen i wish i knew how to make something like that happen back in the day ...

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 10:12:16

At 3/23/06 08:24 PM, S_W_A_R_M-generation wrote: One last WTF, what the hell is her fiance thinking?

I don't know why charges were dropped. I thought she was going to plead guilty.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 14:44:19

Haha she plead insanity because of Bipolar. What a bitch.

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 14:59:38

I'd have given her 5 years along with a fine of $10,000.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 15:19:06

I don't see how he could be damaged by this.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 15:25:44

At 3/24/06 03:19 PM, GSgt_Liberal wrote: I don't see how he could be damaged by this.

HOWEVER! If it were a male teacher having sex with a female 14 year old student, people would be all over this.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 15:32:17

Aye, 'tis the backlash of feminism. Maybe it's because of the nature of sex itself (male penetration).

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 15:33:32

At 3/24/06 03:32 PM, GSgt_Liberal wrote: Aye, 'tis the backlash of feminism. Maybe it's because of the nature of sex itself (male penetration).

Im so sorry for not putting women above men.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 17:26:54

The boy was enticed to having sex because he thought it would be pleasurable.The boy is more wrong,He could have simply left.Its not really the womans fault.I bet alot of women want to have sex with 15 year olds,its just that they have never had the ok by the boys.

Hell I would have said yes.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 17:30:00

At 3/24/06 05:26 PM, -MuTe_EcHo- wrote: The boy was enticed to having sex because he thought it would be pleasurable.The boy is more wrong,He could have simply left.Its not really the womans fault.I bet alot of women want to have sex with 15 year olds,its just that they have never had the ok by the boys.

I could just as easily say she was playing on his hormones.

What's wrong with you pansies? Why not convict this fucking bitch?! Because she's a woman?

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 18:42:04

she was let off probebly because she is a woman.

it just shows that the law can be bent and broken depending on societiy.

if she was a man, she would be locked up for a very long time.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 19:22:46

At 3/24/06 02:59 PM, AccessCode wrote: I'd have given her 5 years along with a fine of $10,000.

I would have given her $20 and a handshake, but If you think your way is better....

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 19:57:44

Everytime I hear or read about this story, it makes my blood boil. This was like my fantasy when I was 14 years old and this boy got it and everyone keeps saying he's a victim. Fuck off.

I still say the real crime here is that I never got to fuck a 23 year old hot teacher when I was 14 and the real victims are every boy who's ever fantasized about it and never got it.

Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 20:00:18

In fact, I'd say there have been many 14 year old boys out there who fapped to this very story.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 21:56:56

At 3/24/06 03:19 PM, GSgt_Liberal wrote: I don't see how he could be damaged by this.

Repetitive motion syndrome from receiving excessive hi fives.

Response to Sex with a 14 year old boy: LaFave 2006-03-24 22:00:35

At 3/24/06 07:57 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: Everytime I hear or read about this story, it makes my blood boil. This was like my fantasy when I was 14 years old and this boy got it and everyone keeps saying he's a victim. Fuck off.

Yeah, I can understand where you're coming from. :D But seriously, he's not the victim, he may be a minor but it was essentially consensual (except for the fact that, legally, he can't consent) and I doubt that any major harm (aside from, as someone's already mentioned, repetitive motion disorder from getting high-fives) to his person or psyche will result from this.

I still say the real crime here is that I never got to fuck a 23 year old hot teacher when I was 14 and the real victims are every boy who's ever fantasized about it and never got it.

She's not really that hot.