00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Klay Klub

52,608 Views | 1,333 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-15 02:33:59

do you make it in moviemaker or anything to shrink the filesize?

o and it has to be 480×360 and 18fps for if you forgot

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-15 02:37:56

At 10/15/06 02:33 AM, schlemiel-minded wrote: do you make it in moviemaker or anything to shrink the filesize?

o and it has to be 480×360 and 18fps for if you forgot

oops that was actually me, my brothers account was this logged in

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-15 03:05:48

Hey MovieMaker didn't work because it could only go to 8 fps with stopmotion, so i tried it in Flash and now it's 10 MB while i only have made 10.5 seconds yet!

how do you do this?

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-15 04:26:49

Well if i recall the type of file counts. Also there should be multiple topics on the NG flash forums on compression/optimization tutorials. Just search for it and it should come up with some pretty good ones. Also Ultimate Tutorial 2 has a compression tutorial, so you might wanna try that

TheSilverSerpent: Kickin' it with a new kind of style.

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-15 05:42:50

I mean a program to make stopmotions. I first had Stopmotion pro 4.0 registered because my friend gave me a site hwere i had to type "woody" in a box and then i got the program for free, But my father threw the program away and we dont have the link anymore.

So do you have a program for me to use?
The program in U.T.2 wasn't good everything became grey.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-15 15:19:21

Okay i think i have got my part. these are just 169 photos(but i will use double framing too) and its pretty stupid even for my first clay movie but it aint too bad because you are using action figures and you cant make anything very good with that too

Are there no other people to join? else we are just with 2 people.
XwaynecoltX, maybe you already said it but do you want to join?

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-16 04:55:40

At 10/15/06 03:19 PM, KabouterJaap wrote: Okay i think i have got my part. these are just 169 photos(but i will use double framing too) and its pretty stupid even for my first clay movie but it aint too bad because you are using action figures and you cant make anything very good with that too

Are there no other people to join? else we are just with 2 people.
XwaynecoltX, maybe you already said it but do you want to join?

Cool. I personally use Anazi. You can either google it or search NG for a "Stopmotion tutorial" (Or clay tutorial, i forget) Great program, and if you can't find it i'll give you the link. Also, i think that, despite the fact that mine is action figures, it should still be good.

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-16 07:20:54

Hey people sorry for my absense i been way too busy flaging abusive reviews at a very high rate...

Whats new in the flashworks???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-16 10:10:46

At 10/16/06 07:20 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey people sorry for my absense i been way too busy flaging abusive reviews at a very high rate...
Whats new in the flashworks???

well we want to know if you want to join

ok ill look for that Anazi

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-18 14:20:09

Hey have you made anything yet?
i dont
but the weekend will soon come

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-19 02:44:48

At 10/16/06 10:10 AM, KabouterJaap wrote: well we want to know if you want to join

But like what would i contribute to???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-19 06:12:38

At 10/19/06 02:44 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 10/16/06 10:10 AM, KabouterJaap wrote: well we want to know if you want to join
But like what would i contribute to???

~X~

Trust me, as long as it is funny and the animation is decent, you'll be A.OK. Also, i've tried looking for Anazi. I FINALLY found it. Yay for me!!!Anazi!!!
Well enjoy! Also i've tried PMing Knox and another clay animator. I know its a long shot, but it's definetly worth it if we can get some A-list NG stars on our collab. Truly it would be a collab to remember!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-23 10:20:22

Sorry i forgot this topic
thanks for the link, did you manage to gather more people for the collab or do we give that up?

I changed my alias into Keramikon which means clayman in ancient greek.
KabouterJaap wasn't a bad name for English people because they couldn't understand it but in Dutch it was stupid

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-24 01:41:51

At 10/23/06 10:20 AM, keramikon wrote: I changed my alias into Keramikon which means clayman in ancient greek.
KabouterJaap wasn't a bad name for English people because they couldn't understand it but in Dutch it was stupid

Ha i was wondering who you were but its neat to know hehe, and a newat knew name to remember aswell...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-27 10:00:31

At 10/23/06 10:20 AM, keramikon wrote: Sorry i forgot this topic
thanks for the link, did you manage to gather more people for the collab or do we give that up?

I changed my alias into Keramikon which means clayman in ancient greek.

Oh dangit i thought a new person joined up. Oh well. Since either Knox hasn't gotten on or responded i thought i might as well start on my peice for the collab this weekend. If i get it done soon, it should be fun and draw a lot of attention.
Also, do you guys know a place i could put my flash on the web so you guys could see it? Just asking.

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-28 03:56:32

At 10/27/06 10:00 AM, TheSilverSerpent wrote:
At 10/23/06 10:20 AM, keramikon wrote:
Oh dangit i thought a new person joined up. Oh well. Since either Knox hasn't gotten on or responded i thought i might as well start on my peice for the collab this weekend. If i get it done soon, it should be fun and draw a lot of attention.
Also, do you guys know a place i could put my flash on the web so you guys could see it? Just asking.

I think you can use www.putfile.com
so we are just doing it with the two of us? or are there more people?
Then we could both make three pieces so it will still look like a collab.
Or only me if you have a long one, because i dont, and mine is also pointless.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-28 23:10:30

Hey guys, I know I haven't been on in like six months but I intend on posting reqularily now. Hey tell me more about that holloween thing. Umm, does anyone want to do voices for a claymation I am working on? I need three guy voices (If i don't get enough I'll just do it myself) If you're interested e-mail me a Iliveforhim93@wmconnect.com with the subject of voice actor. During the time I've been away I've been improving alot. Here is a picture of the main character in the claymation.

Klay Klub

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-29 01:00:53

Wow this club is still alive? I miss you. lol, can I come back in, trinity, since your still a reg could you fill me in?

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-29 04:10:38

At 10/28/06 11:10 PM, TrinityPictures wrote: Hey guys, I know I haven't been on in like six months but I intend on posting reqularily now.

welcome back

Hey tell me more about that holloween thing.

read the past posts
Umm, does anyone want to do voices for a claymation I am working on? I need three guy voices
i cant because i have a horrible dutch accent

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-29 12:48:03

I'm not sure, I just came back. Glad a veteran is here again, though. We're doing a halloween collab and I'm working on a script for it right now. Talk to the others and please do a piece!
....It's no jack nicholsen, but whatever.

Klay Klub

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-30 04:58:42

Ok guys, i think we have a slight prob. Halloween is TOMORROW and most of us aren't finsihed. I think we might have to skip it this year. I'd like to help with your voice acting though Keramikon, i'm a bit of a voice actor myself, Lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-30 07:13:46

Yeah, I got all mixed up. I was sure Halloween was on a friday this year. So maybe we could all finish our pieces and have then in reserve for next year....or what?

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-30 10:02:48

At 10/30/06 07:13 AM, TrinityPictures wrote: Yeah, I got all mixed up. I was sure Halloween was on a friday this year. So maybe we could all finish our pieces and have then in reserve for next year....or what?

we could do that
ill just keep the folder of images

At 10/30/06 04:58 AM, TheSilverSerpent wrote: I'd like to help with your voice acting though Keramikon, i'm a bit of a voice actor myself, Lol.

No i didn't mean i was searching for a voice actor! sorry, i forgot to put a colon before the thing that TrinityPictures asked, so it looked like i said it.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-31 05:54:57

At 10/30/06 10:02 AM, keramikon wrote:
At 10/30/06 07:13 AM, TrinityPictures wrote: At 10/30/06 04:58 AM, TheSilverSerpent wrote: At 10/30/06 07:13 AM, TrinityPictures wrote: Yeah, I got all mixed up. I was sure Halloween was on a friday this year. So maybe we could all finish our pieces and have then in reserve for next year....or what?
we could do that

Oh, ok. TrinityPictures I'd like to help then. Also i think it's a great idea.

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-31 07:33:04

Great! E-mail me & i'll show you the script and we can figure out a character for you.
(The main character only has about 15 lines)

Klay Klub

Response to Klay Klub 2006-10-31 10:24:38

Hey people i saw this neat clay-mation while reviewing movies, i just love the chracters in this take a look see...

NEAT CLAY-MATION

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to Klay Klub 2006-11-01 11:16:24

At 10/31/06 10:24 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hey people i saw this neat clay-mation while reviewing movies, i just love the chracters in this take a look see...

I on the opposite thought he could improve the characters. I didn't not like them, but there are already so many claymations with simple characters, mostly because the creators are too bad with clay, but this guy is not.
but i did like the movie

I never finish my clay movies because making the environment takes too long. I dont want to have one made on a table and only with some people in a conversation. I prefer as less as possible talking and more action, and with people's thoughts being able to read off their faces.
When i will have my own room without sharing it with my sister i have the space to make real good environments.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-11-02 07:16:10

I couldn't stand doing that...I care about making everything look as good as I can....I've so far already spent far over $150 dollars on set building supplies.....Those dollhouse lights cost like ten bucks! I'm getting robbed over here man.
Hey, for the 2007 halloween Klay Klub collab I'm making a animation and a preloader game. It is to be called: Pico's Halloween. The charactors are going to be made of clay and me and my friend are going to program.

Response to Klay Klub 2006-11-04 05:42:57

At 11/2/06 07:16 AM, TrinityPictures wrote: I couldn't stand doing that...I care about making everything look as good as I can....I've so far already spent far over $150 dollars on set building supplies.....Those dollhouse lights cost like ten bucks! I'm getting robbed over here man.

Were those dollhouse lights useful?
please show some pictures of them and your set building supplies
maybe i am going to buy those too

Response to Klay Klub 2006-11-04 05:44:55

hey Are those set building supplies to make things like these?(without the trains):
http://www.diorama.com/