00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official World Cup Germany Thread

100,926 Views | 2,613 Replies

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:15:13

At 6/26/06 12:13 PM, 2good2b4goten wrote:
At 6/26/06 11:49 AM, madknt wrote: half time - thank god for our keeper.
he is our saviour, world class.
To true, swartzer (however you spell it) has been rising up ever since the spotlight has been on the aussie squad.

Just past half time, I personally think it will be a 1 all draw, then Italy will score in golden goal.

blasphamy, if italy score first.. we lose..
if it gets to extra time i really think you have to pick australia..
they have always come over teams at the back end of games..
you could see at the end of the first half how the were picking up the pace and italy were struggling.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:15:20

At 6/26/06 12:13 PM, 2good2b4goten wrote:
Just past half time, I personally think it will be a 1 all draw, then Italy will score in golden goal.

Theres no golden goal, only 30 min extension. I hope Australia wins

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:18:34

At 6/26/06 11:47 AM, Hoohah wrote:
Ruud played shit for 3 matches, the guy replacing him is generally good, but couldn't find the space to shoot. It was his first time playing for the Netherlands anyways.

He might be good against a shitty club like AZ or something, but he has nothing to seek in the World Cup. He only made 4 goals ever in international games. Ruud isnt such a player in the midfield, but he rarely fucks up when he gets a good chance

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:23:19

Harsh red card. If the Austrailian was through on goal and the Itailian player was the last man then yeah it should have been a straight red. But under no circumstances is that a red card. Terrible decision.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:48:39

FUCK!!!

Penalty to the Italians!! 93rd minute!! Diving cunts!!

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:50:41

YES! EAT THAT YOU AUSSIE BASTARDS!

You ain't gonna win every sport.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:50:50

V. nice dive, australiowned etc.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:51:08

Not like this... Such a great game and its a heartbreaker for Australia as they lose 1-0 on a penalty kick in the 93th minute.. what a game!

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:52:12

D D D D D Dive!

Italy go through thanks to a gracious dive in the penalty box. Unlucky Australia. Really unlucky.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:52:52

At 6/26/06 12:51 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Not like this... Such a great game and its a heartbreaker for Australia as they lose 1-0 on a penalty kick in the 93th minute.. what a game!

I swear to god that is the same ref that did the Portugal-Sweden game.

I watched from like 55-93 minutes and I'm utterly disappointed in his calls. He fell for the dives every time.

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:55:31

italian fuck

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:57:08

FUCKING BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!

AUSTRALIA PLAYED IT WELL TO ALL COME DOWN TO SOME FUCKED UP REF WHO HAS SOME SICK GRUDGE ON US TO FUCK US OVER. FUCKING HELL!

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:57:32

Fuckin' hell, what an end to the game.

Silly challenge by Neil,he should have stayed on his feet.Nice penalty though,alot of pressure was on Totti and he put it away nicely.

The Italian back four immense.Especially Cannavaro and Zambrotta.The Aussies just didn't have that extra bit of quality to break down the Italian back four.They weren't really able to make the extra man county.Gattuso was also very good though in the middle of thr park,the man is a bulldog!

But anyway,the Aussies can go home with their heads held up high,they gave it their all and you can't really ask for any more then that.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 12:58:50

Fuckit!
GODAMNIT!
Fuck thats anoying... :'(
i hope theres no school tomorow...

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:01:14

Wow like 30 seconds left until the end of the game and Italy was awarded a penalty.

On a side note, the guy in Melbourne got OWNED. The crowd behind the news guy threw a pom-pom at the dudes head.

HAH!

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:03:47

Australia were cheated out of that game. No way was that a penalty. Where to FIFA get these fucking refs from anyway, they're shit.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:05:13

Did anyone watch the Portugal - Netherland game?

Nine yellow cards, plus four red cards. Loads of injury and fights.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:05:35

At 6/26/06 12:57 PM, VirginLungs wrote: Fuckin' hell, what an end to the game.

Silly challenge by Neil,he should have stayed on his feet.

He's so unlucky that he did get the penalty against him. he should have tackled because if the guy hadn't tripped over him he would have run into the other defend3er covering.

The Italian back four immense.Especially Cannavaro and Zambrotta.The Aussies just didn't have that extra bit of quality to break down the Italian back four.They weren't really able to make the extra man county.Gattuso was also very good though in the middle of thr park,the man is a bulldog!

Yes the italians do have a greate defence but Australia was planning to attack mire in extra time bringin on kenedy and using there stamina to try and get a goal or take it through to penaltys.

But anyway,the Aussies can go home with their heads held up high,they gave it their all and you can't really ask for any more then that.

Yes. Round of 16 is still pretty good for our (nearly) first time with a chance to go any were in the world cup.

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:16:49

At 6/26/06 01:03 PM, -Moco- wrote: Australia were cheated out of that game. No way was that a penalty. Where to FIFA get these fucking refs from anyway, they're shit.

They need to bring in video refereing for for contravertial decisions like that. they vould put an end to all the diving and faking because it would e dealt with on the pitch not just a fine after the game (for obviose dives).

bed... *yawn*

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:19:36

Ghana vs Brazil.....
GHANA ARE GONNA TRASH BRAZIL (LOL)

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:24:24

Vamos Argentinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
I can't fucking wait to this friday's match.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:27:21

At 6/26/06 01:16 PM, humbug88 wrote:
At 6/26/06 01:03 PM, -Moco- wrote: Australia were cheated out of that game. No way was that a penalty. Where to FIFA get these fucking refs from anyway, they're shit.
They need to bring in video refereing for for contravertial decisions like that. they vould put an end to all the diving and faking because it would e dealt with on the pitch not just a fine after the game (for obviose dives).

I think they're doing something similar in hockey, though instead of influencing the game and overriding the refs (even more in sports like hockey and football), they plan to fine/suspend players for diving.

A referee will watch the game on video cameras after the game and be responsible for handing them out and such...I think it will be a good thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:29:14

At 6/26/06 01:24 PM, AndieCiambotti wrote: Vamos Argentinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I'm sorry but they are going to get worked by Germany.

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:30:50

At 6/26/06 01:27 PM, Warrickneff wrote: I think they're doing something similar in hockey, though instead of influencing the game and overriding the refs (even more in sports like hockey and football), they plan to fine/suspend players for diving.

A referee will watch the game on video cameras after the game and be responsible for handing them out and such...I think it will be a good thing.

Yes if video refering is brought in i think it will make the game beutiful again. I hate it when players dive.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:35:21

I want Italy to win, because I'm TRYING to learn how to speak Italian... If anyone can help IM me...

BBS Signature

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:49:55

At 6/26/06 01:29 PM, DancingTomato wrote:
At 6/26/06 01:24 PM, AndieCiambotti wrote: Vamos Argentinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
I'm sorry but they are going to get worked by Germany.

Argentina will own Germany. Germany look shocking at the back and will be found out by any side with a half decent attack.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:59:36

Hells yes.
Germany will "RAPE!!!!" them. Totally destroy them.
At least, I hope they will.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 13:59:38

This has to be the worst WC ever, worst referees ,worst games, worst wins.

fucking poser clubs like Italy and Portugal actually made it through, not saying they're bad, they are just fucking boring posers diving for free kicks or penalties too often. But hell, that's how you win in a WC with referees like these. I lost all my lust to watch anymore.

I'm only going to watch the rest if either Ghana or Argentina get's through. Tevez and Messi are the only ones still fun to look at.

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 14:39:25

At 6/26/06 01:59 PM, Emoon wrote: This has to be the worst WC ever, worst referees ,worst games, worst wins.

fucking poser clubs like Italy and Portugal actually made it through, not saying they're bad, they are just fucking boring posers diving for free kicks or penalties too often. But hell, that's how you win in a WC with referees like these. I lost all my lust to watch anymore.

I'm only going to watch the rest if either Ghana or Argentina get through. Tevez and Messy are the only ones still fun to look at.

I don't think that's true.I think this has been a savage world cup.Some of the games have been amazing. E.g Argentina V Mexico,Argentina V Serbia,Holland have been in a few great games as have Ghana and Germany.

And the goals?! By God,there has been some savage goals scored in this tournament,

Response to Official World Cup Germany Thread 2006-06-26 14:46:03

At 6/25/06 05:05 PM, -CyberPunk- wrote: What a greasy bunch of bastards those Portugese are. I never really liked them before but now, wow.

This was a horrible game, I can't believe I bothered to watch the whole thing. Outside of the little spell of pressure the Dutch point on in the latter half of the first half, both teams were down right awful. The refreeing I dare say was even worse, but I can't really blame him for wanting to give some of those fags bookings, I mean there was a foul on almost every challenge for the ball.

This is a rare case of game where it is more of a shame that someone has to win.

All I can say is go England, since I hate the Portugese team completely. I mean Figo and Deco what a bunch of whiny wads, and that Ronaldo guy... grow some pubes and stop crying, FFS.

I can't add any more comment, thank you, i have the same thoughts as you, we from Holland, have never been so fucked in the ass like this! This match was completely BULL-SHIT!

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature