00:00
00:00

Gaining Levels 2001-05-02 14:51:30

Ok, i have read the bit on how to gain experience points, but i dont know where to go to gain levels, to actually gain a level? where do you go? please reply back.. and if i dont say thanyou i will die so thankyou!

Gaining Levels

Response to Gaining Levels 2001-05-02 21:44:45

At 5/2/01 02:51 PM, Lazy_Mike wrote: Ok, i have read the bit on how to gain experience points, but i dont know where to go to gain levels, to actually gain a level? where do you go? please reply back.. and if i dont say thanyou i will die so thankyou!

alright when you get a certain amount of exp.points then you level up

Gaining Levels

Response to Gaining Levels 2001-05-03 09:34:36

At 5/2/01 09:44 PM, End_of_the_Line wrote:
At 5/2/01 02:51 PM, Lazy_Mike wrote: Ok, i have read the bit on how to gain experience points, but i dont know where to go to gain levels, to actually gain a level? where do you go? please reply back.. and if i dont say thanyou i will die so thankyou!
alright when you get a certain amount of exp.points then you level up

That's mean! you didn't even tell him how to do! now lazy_mike: you have to go to a place on NG and do a certain thing that will bring you experience points... and when you have 50 experiencepoints you'll gain a level AKA level 2...

Response to Gaining Levels 2001-05-04 06:31:25

You would have been level 2 on the first day if you had signed up for all the things that give you 10 extra points, a public profile and deposited your points. AHAH!

Gaining Levels

BBS Signature

Response to Gaining Levels 2001-05-16 15:54:05

At 5/4/01 06:31 AM, OutcastedMisfit wrote:
You would have been level 2 on the first day if you had signed up for all the things that give you 10 extra points, a public profile and deposited your points. AHAH!

I don't under stand ppl who don't sign up for everything. It's not like you ever get sent anything.

Response to Gaining Levels 2001-05-17 16:05:49

I just vote on the movies and deposit the points and the level seems to go up.

Response to Gaining Levels 2001-05-19 11:25:55

you have to vote on movies & stuff. the more exp points ya get. the higher the level

Response to Gaining Levels 2001-05-21 12:36:11

What makes you think you are the real ItisI?

Response to Gaining Levels 2001-05-21 12:37:31

At 5/16/01 03:54 PM, Uncle_Boris wrote:
I don't under stand ppl who don't sign up for everything. It's not like you ever get sent anything.

That's true. Pretty stupid indeed. I never get anything either

Response to Gaining Levels 2001-05-21 14:16:22

At 5/21/01 12:37 PM, ItisI wrote:
At 5/16/01 03:54 PM, Uncle_Boris wrote:

That's true. Pretty stupid indeed. I never get anything either

I would thank you but I can't pronounce your name.