00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 2,000 Exp Users

214,479 Views | 2,007 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-10 22:32:19

At 5/10/06 09:46 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: Here's the screeny, of ht52's downfall, for archival purposes.

Well Humantaget been at the top for a while now, I remmeber last time Pimp was on top. Maybe he can ahve the same issue as humantarget52 for a while :).

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-11 00:32:18

If pimp misses some deposits now, then we can all level up quicker.

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-11 14:36:07

At 5/10/06 10:32 PM, ramagi wrote: Well Humantaget been at the top for a while now, I remmeber last time Pimp was on top. Maybe he can ahve the same issue as humantarget52 for a while :).

Well I started visiting this site more regularily back in early 2002 and never decided to sign up until November of that year because I wanted to review a flash. By the time I paid any attention to experience points and who was #1 in experience points, it was ht52 and from that point on it was him.

Looking back in the wayback machine, I can see now when Pimp was top dog...
http://web.archive.o../20011108011014/http

://www.newgrounds.com/users_list.html
Now I joined a year later and the top users had ht52 as #1:
http://web.archive.o../20021204101031/http

://www.newgrounds.com/users_list.html
I still wonder what happened to ht52. This is a lot of missed deposits in just one week compared to how many he has missed in a 4 year timespan. Also, now that he's well behind Pimp, I wonder if that means he'll care as much about trying to keep up as he has in the past. We may see Pimp as #1 for a long time to come.

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-11 14:38:44

At 5/11/06 02:36 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: Looking back in the wayback machine, I can see now when Pimp was top dog...
http://web.archive.o../20011108011014/http

//www.newgrounds.com/users_list.html

Sheesh the BBS just totally mangled my links. I even tried to put it in HTML, but it told me that it was invalid. Just take the top part and attach it to the bottom part.

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-11 14:43:17

At 5/11/06 02:38 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: Sheesh the BBS just totally mangled my links. I even tried to put it in HTML, but it told me that it was invalid. Just take the top part and attach it to the bottom part.

LINKS

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-11 14:46:09

At 5/11/06 02:43 PM, Evark wrote:
At 5/11/06 02:38 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: Sheesh the BBS just totally mangled my links. I even tried to put it in HTML, but it told me that it was invalid. Just take the top part and attach it to the bottom part.
LINKS

To elaborate, if you remove the "http://" from the middle (and I removed it from the beginning just to be certain) of your link, it'll still work, since DNS and webarchive both assume it's there whether or not you include it.

Plus, your other links were missing 'rg/web/' from them. ;-)

Here's the second link, BTW: SECOND LINK

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-11 15:03:30

At 5/11/06 02:46 PM, Evark wrote: To elaborate, if you remove the "http://" from the middle (and I removed it from the beginning just to be certain) of your link, it'll still work, since DNS and webarchive both assume it's there whether or not you include it.

Thanks, I had a feeling it had something to do with that. I suppose the BBS must have filters in place for that. It kept telling me I had invalid HTML too, so it must not like having an extra "http://" in there either.

Plus, your other links were missing 'rg/web/' from them. ;-)

That was the BBS again. I think it's because it shrinks links down to a certain size and removes a certain amount of characters in between. I copy & pasted them from the address bar and I can't see myself somehow deleting 'rg/web'.

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-11 15:45:35

At 5/11/06 03:03 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: Thanks, I had a feeling it had something to do with that. I suppose the BBS must have filters in place for that. It kept telling me I had invalid HTML too, so it must not like having an extra "http://" in there either.

Yea, the BBS filters for links that won't go anywhere, or perhaps it's to prevent some sort of error when your post is processed by the server. Either that or the colon somewhere in the middle messes with it, it could have to do with how this BBS processes and displays quotations.

That was the BBS again. I think it's because it shrinks links down to a certain size and removes a certain amount of characters in between. I copy & pasted them from the address bar and I can't see myself somehow deleting 'rg/web'.

Yea, the BBS truncates links to prevent them from breaking the BBS or being subject to being split via a space and automatic line return. It puts an elipsis in the middle somewhere, but when you hover over the link it displays the full link.

Now to make this somewhat on-topic: I'm excited to pass two or three users this week, and another two or so the next. I've been catching up to dave in the past few months and now I see I'm within a deposit or two from a tie.

If only the pesky 3-post dood that's tied with me with a smaller profile ID# would miss a deposit, then I could be happy.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-11 21:04:06

Haha I finally passed -Canas-

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-22 21:49:26

I passed up Legendary Frog, not that that really matters much since he stopped voting a long time back.

Hey, this thread needed a good bumping as it was starting to be difficult to find.

Chrono Trigger Unglued - A Flash Retelling of Chrono Trigger that knows just how important your Ether is.

Work-Study - Squirrel Armies, Code Red, Elite Booze Agents, & More!

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-22 23:43:52

Well getting 2 rankups in expierence is a big accomplishment for me (128 to 126) and it should only be one more week till i hit #125 but it will be quite a while before i'll rank up any higher. =\

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-23 04:28:03

At 5/22/06 09:49 PM, Clovis15 wrote: I passed up Legendary Frog, not that that really matters much since he stopped voting a long time back.

It's always good to pass someone as well known as that. Which means I'm quite close to passing him myself :D

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-26 00:34:12

is it more likely ill get to lvl 16 or into top 500 first?
im thinking ill probably be a lvl 16 before i get into the top 500.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-26 00:49:35

I went up like 200 from last time I looked. I guess I'm going up a lot. I hope someday to be in the top 500.

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-26 20:10:28

At 5/22/06 11:43 PM, X-Naut wrote: Well getting 2 rankups in expierence is a big accomplishment for me (128 to 126)

Congrats X-Naut. I missed my deposits on Tuesday & Wednesday for the second time in a two month period and I still jumped up another experience rank! I should start missing deposits more often..... NOT!!!

* checks to see who's next on the list *

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-27 09:45:34

At 5/26/06 08:10 PM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 5/22/06 11:43 PM, X-Naut wrote: Well getting 2 rankups in expierence is a big accomplishment for me (128 to 126)
Congrats X-Naut. I missed my deposits on Tuesday & Wednesday for the second time in a two month period and I still jumped up another experience rank! I should start missing deposits more often..... NOT!!!

* checks to see who's next on the list *

As you say, should have gotten someone to deposit for you. It will take you a little longer to level up now. :(
Deposits is the one thing I am not missing. Since I moved up last weeked to #26, with over a month to catch the next idler on the list. Plus wanting that next level, I can't afford to miss a deposit. With only gaining 2-3 exp per day. Pimp needs to miss a couple days now :)

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-27 12:35:02

My oh my, it looks as if ive finally made it onto this list aswell.

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-27 13:12:01

At 5/27/06 09:45 AM, ramagi wrote:
As you say, should have gotten someone to deposit for you. It will take you a little longer to level up now. :(
Deposits is the one thing I am not missing. Since I moved up last weeked to #26, with over a month to catch the next idler on the list. Plus wanting that next level, I can't afford to miss a deposit. With only gaining 2-3 exp per day. Pimp needs to miss a couple days now :)

With him being a level 21 and missing two depositing it will probably take a good week or even more to make up for it.

But you as a level 24 if you we're to miss one deposit it would take a good 5 days to make up for it,sad but true,oh and as for Pimp missing a deposit...LOL.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-27 18:00:31

At 5/2/06 02:54 PM, Evark wrote: I've got some slow-movers and some inactives that I'm coming up on, and seeing as how SCD seems to have done a similar move in the past month from approximately my position to an entrance into the top 400, I'm hoping I can do something similar for June.

Well, looks like that isn't going to be happening. I've got 4 days to gain three slots, and even if Kalzapo misses a deposit I'll still not manage to get to the 400th rank until at least a couple days into June.

On the plus side, I did end up passing dave a while ago, I thought for sure he'd manage to stay ahead of me for much longer. My sights are set next on Proteas as a long-term goal, since he's been real flakey as of late with the deposits.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-28 05:45:29

I just past Lieutenant_Brookman.. I just hope he dont deposit any time soon so i can secure the 101 rank.

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-05-28 08:46:23

Actually, pretty cool website.

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-06-01 18:07:01

Welcome to the Monthly update.

Well the big news is the tie for the top spot finally got broken this last month. Maybe if Pimp misses a few deposits it will happen again. For now he reigns surpream.

Notes about the List:

The list was updated 6/01/06.

The current month is listed first, with current rank, username and experience. Then you have last months info with rank at the first of last month then the username. Then exp and then we have change in rank since last month and change in experience since last month. In case of a tie I give the nod to the lower profile id, if a non profile person is tied they go last.

I only concentrate on the people moving up on the list now, the slackers should get no attention. I mostly do things in groups of 100 for moving up except the top 50 since it the only part that NG lists.

Well the top 50 saw Phylos join it.

Moving up into the top 100 Was no one, looks like next month.

Moving up into the top 200 are White_Rhyno, Sneakers, D34M0N, and Seawana.

Moving into the top 300 are mentalis, DekarKaine, _Matt_, joeartguy, and OyleSlyck.

Moving into the top 400 are iamnone, ZIGZAG4EVER, Masculine, Alphacat, and Maverick22.

Moving into the top 500 are TitanAura, Sakurazukamori, ShdowOfTheNite, Suicidal-kid, Mackie40k, Spoony_Bard, Ehwaz003, gfox, and Jossos.

Moving into the top 600 are Lurch70, Payne_Ful, PickledOnionMuffin, Damocless, Quothe mastershaked, JustinBianchi, szupie, joeneato, snapper0505, BatDan.

Moving into the top 700 are Tahnok, AnzCorp, thefleshfarm, iruparattso, Arsenic, Lock_Jaw, wdfdotBPM, LenZ, LimeClock, xpeed, EXRazeBurn, Yoshi-1up, Zerok, domuandu, MirokuSama, Fighterspledge, and areyoureadyEddie.

Moving into the top 800 are Bahamut-, Angry-Ed, ThreeStar, Grammer, NazelbikAuthor, Dreamseek, Hotring887, topshot2x, Ogre13, Salato, red_vii1, DaSadGirl, AngryWonton, _MessiaH_, SHROOBZORS, and superdude59.

Moving into the top 900 are El_Dorado_Cigarettes, IvanTuroc, ChronoStar, Andersson, Corey_the_Afro_Jew, -SNARE-, The_Seb, Bugs_R_Us, -neeko-, -MortalExist-, chowmein, delitescent, disingenuous, Shinobi_Boy, crazeyal, MorrisseyStar-, and schneelocke.

Moving into the top 1000 are PiePie, Dichromate, Laladudu, Farmageddon, deurwaarder, Kingsadist, Halfpastdead, Archile, Stoned_Gorilla, Pocket_Rocket_Jr, Latinoralf, Mikaelus, and Xycrumpt.

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-06-01 22:40:27

At 5/27/06 09:45 AM, ramagi wrote: As you say, should have gotten someone to deposit for you. It will take you a little longer to level up now. :(

I know, I know ramagi. It'll probably take me five extra days of deposits to make up for the two I missed... and it's not getting any easier. >:(

Deposits is the one thing I am not missing. Since I moved up last weeked to #26, with over a month to catch the next idler on the list.

Must be nice seeing your name on the top 50 users list. Heh, I'm slowly slipping down the saviors/blammers list and trying to climb my way onto the top 50 users. There's a median in there somewhere, I just haven't found it yet.

Plus wanting that next level, I can't afford to miss a deposit.

First YoinK is gunning for the gold gauntlet and now you. * cries * At least you already have the aura that best compliments the icon.

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-06-01 23:27:29

At 6/1/06 06:07 PM, ramagi wrote: Well the top 50 saw Phylos join it.

Finally, the top 50 had some movement, it's been what 4-5 months of nothing? I called that one at the beginning of last month...

At 5/2/06 03:16 AM, BigBlueBalls wrote: Since TheRealRebel appears to have stopped depositing, it looks like Phylos will be able to use that to his advantage in order to position himself in the top 50 before the end of the month.

This is what makes these lists so great. We can make predictions, sometimes months in advance on where people are going to place based on their current exp points, other's exp points around them and people's deposit patterns. It's harder to predict for those lower in experience though because the movement is so erratic. Like where I'm at I can predict that I will either be very close to or barely passed 400th rank by the end of this month. Hopefully I'm passed it, so I get another mention in your comments next month.

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-06-02 04:46:12

At 6/1/06 06:07 PM, ramagi wrote: Welcome to the Monthly update.

Nice update ramagi.

Moving into the top 800 are Bahamut-

lol, I'm not that far up yet. :P

Moving into the top 900 are Andersson

But hey, you were confused by mine and Andersson's name swap we did last month. XD And a nice +54 ranks on EXP. Although it does look like I've missed a deposit by looking at that list. :S

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-06-02 13:29:43

At 6/1/06 11:27 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: Like where I'm at I can predict that I will either be very close to or barely passed 400th rank by the end of this month. Hopefully I'm passed it, so I get another mention in your comments next month.

I made that same prediction last month, only to find that kid one ahead of me too difficult to shake. I guess I was a little too optimistic, but I guess that's been happening to me lately, so whatever.

With any luck by the end of this month I'll have moved substantially into the 400's. I'm hoping 385 at the very least, but we'll see how it goes. I've got mostly slow-movers instead of inactive accounts ahead of me for this month's worth of deposits, so it could get rough.

Thanks for the update, ramagi.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-06-03 00:48:38

At 6/2/06 01:29 PM, Evark wrote: With any luck by the end of this month I'll have moved substantially into the 400's. I'm hoping 385 at the very least, but we'll see how it goes. I've got mostly slow-movers instead of inactive accounts ahead of me for this month's worth of deposits, so it could get rough.

Chances are it'll be around 403, is my guess. Hard to really predict, as I said before because just one or two people could change the whole balance.

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-06-03 01:06:33

At 5/11/06 02:43 PM, Evark wrote:
LINKS

Holy cow, I'm would be at like the top 10 five years ago. If only...

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-06-03 10:19:34

At 6/1/06 10:40 PM, ReconRebel wrote:
At 5/27/06 09:45 AM, ramagi wrote: As you say, should have gotten someone to deposit for you. It will take you a little longer to level up now. :(
I know, I know ramagi. It'll probably take me five extra days of deposits to make up for the two I missed... and it's not getting any easier. >:(

It will unfortunately not get any easier as time goes by that is for sure.

Deposits is the one thing I am not missing. Since I moved up last weeked to #26, with over a month to catch the next idler on the list.
Must be nice seeing your name on the top 50 users list. Heh, I'm slowly slipping down the saviors/blammers list and trying to climb my way onto the top 50 users. There's a median in there somewhere, I just haven't found it yet.

You may find that at some point. Who knows. AS far nice seeing my name on the lsit, I really don't even look at the list, ex cept once a month anymore. I know, I'm not going anywhere, so I just keep it at it.

Plus wanting that next level, I can't afford to miss a deposit.
First YoinK is gunning for the gold gauntlet and now you. * cries * At least you already have the aura that best compliments the icon.

lol I am not gunning for that icon, it just happens to be the next one at this point. Someone said I would fizzle out some time back, I love to prove them wrong :)

At 6/2/06 04:46 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 6/1/06 06:07 PM, ramagi wrote: Welcome to the Monthly update.
Nice update ramagi.
But hey, you were confused by mine and Andersson's name swap we did last month. XD And a nice +54 ranks on EXP. Although it does look like I've missed a deposit by looking at that list. :S

I was confused by nothing, how ever I thought I have a little fun with you two since I know you both check the update. >:)
I made two coppies for the webpage, one right one with the change :)

Response to Top 2,000 Exp Users 2006-06-07 10:09:57

Man seeing The top users/voters with high ranks levels and whistle levels makes me wanna dunk my head in a huge bucket of ice I havent been able to cast in my points on level and ranks for a long while because of my new job at the Dep of Defense here in Columbus whare I work at but now that Im on my vacation I can buckle down and realy do some voteing and wracking up points.