00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,958,553 Views | 60,449 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-30 01:53:46

At 8/30/07 01:06 AM, RSQViper wrote:
At 8/28/07 05:57 PM, RSQViper wrote: ...soon when I hit Staff Sergeant, then I hit my next level in 18 days (just a few days before my 3 year aniversary of being a Gold Member).
Me no can count. It will be my SECOND year, not third.

At 8/29/07 05:03 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
At 8/29/07 05:01 PM, RSQViper wrote: Second, I am going to be out of town and in the woods and on a canoe for Saturday and Sunday, so I'll need someone to deposit for me those two days.
I can handle that. PM me up.
Awesome, thanks a lot. I'll PM you when I get home since here at work even my inbox is blocked as, get this, GAMES. Fucking websense...

Better than my school; the BBS is blocked as "Adult Content". The worst I've seen on the BBS is some curse words, but no "Adult Content".

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-30 02:41:53

At 8/30/07 01:53 AM, TheThing wrote: Better than my school; the BBS is blocked as "Adult Content". The worst I've seen on the BBS is some curse words, but no "Adult Content".

Been to the art forum lately? 3 words. Dick Chest Bursters.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-30 06:50:43

At 8/29/07 10:17 AM, EagleRock wrote:
At 8/29/07 08:56 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, it was gone this morning. I'm getting so close to ranking up that I can taste it... that and I'm due to collect my new car at some point today, hopefully :)
Nice...and NICE. What car?

Seat Ibiza 1.9 TDI. It's a great car and I really enjoy driving it. I need to get the stereo sorted, but that might happen on Saturday.

Also, nice chapter

At 8/29/07 11:08 AM, X-Naut wrote:
At 8/29/07 08:56 AM, Coop83 wrote: that and I'm due to collect my new car at some point today, hopefully :)
Cool. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. So, like, don't crash it or anything like that.

Isn't that a contradiction in terms? :P Seriously though, I'll try to avoid wrecking it.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-30 16:03:27

At 8/29/07 05:01 PM, RSQViper wrote: First, I would like to say that was a great chapter, Eagle. Good to see you two were able to win the round and good ol' me didn't die in vain.

Yeah, you certainly didn't die in vain. It was a fun match to write.

At 8/29/07 09:11 PM, TheThing wrote: Nice chapter! Although I'm beginning to feel like this is Lost; each episode leaves you with more questions than answers.

LOL...that's basically my big influence on this story. Note the backstories of every soldier seem to act as flashbacks as if they were from Lost? In fact, when I write the story, i think of that sound effect they use when they come in and out of a backstory.

At 8/30/07 06:50 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/29/07 10:17 AM, EagleRock wrote: Nice...and NICE. What car?
Seat Ibiza 1.9 TDI. It's a great car and I really enjoy driving it. I need to get the stereo sorted, but that might happen on Saturday.

Not baaaad. A bit light for my taste, but the 170hp and 230 lb/ft of torque certainly look tempting for such a low curb weight...

Isn't that a contradiction in terms? :P Seriously though, I'll try to avoid wrecking it.

Yeah. Somehow I don't picture X-Naut as the "cautions, studious" driver.

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-30 17:31:22

At 8/30/07 04:03 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 8/29/07 09:11 PM, TheThing wrote: Nice chapter! Although I'm beginning to feel like this is Lost; each episode leaves you with more questions than answers.
LOL...that's basically my big influence on this story. Note the backstories of every soldier seem to act as flashbacks as if they were from Lost?

Yeah, I just thought that you were just giving back stories until you started to do people twice; like Slash and Phantom. Then I realized there was either more to it, or I just thought you did them before. I'm very good at picking a story apart because of school.

In fact, when I write the story, i think of that sound effect they use when they come in and out of a backstory.

I've never seen Lost, but I'm up-to-date like that. I want to know what I'm talking about before I go into a discussion; I don't want to seem like an ignorant ass.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-30 19:16:57

At 8/29/07 03:19 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Oh and the update is This craigalan, I will add you to it on Tuesday!

Update for the rosters?

Tuesday ???

I'm still waiting >:(

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-30 21:46:24

At 8/30/07 07:16 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 8/29/07 03:19 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Oh and the update is This craigalan, I will add you to it on Tuesday!
Update for the rosters?

Tuesday ???

Ah, they already said it'll be another week because of time constraints. Calm down, mister...

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-30 21:53:03

At 8/30/07 09:46 PM, RSQViper wrote:
Ah, they already said it'll be another week because of time constraints. Calm down, mister...

I can't wait to be on it this will be pretty cool. I hate how i'm barely getting any blam points now. I have far too many saves >_>.

Multipurpose Blog/Normal comments.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-30 22:23:55

Update for the rosters?

Tuesday ???

GRRR

Can't wait !!!

You guys know what we could do to make the kitty krew to stop spamming a little?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-30 22:36:31

At 8/30/07 10:23 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 8/29/07 03:19 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
Can't wait !!!
You guys know what we could do to make the kitty krew to stop spamming a little?

Well we'll all have to wait. I can't wait either but this is just a chance to start B/ping to get ready for it. Plus sadly no the kitty krew like all spammers will keep submitting garbage just watch it and vote on it. Hope it gets blammed and move on. We're all gonna have to learn to live with them.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-31 00:12:50

At 8/30/07 10:23 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: You guys know what we could do to make the kitty krew to stop spamming a little?

Nothing. We vote fairly and unbiased-ly on every single flash, and encourage others to do the same. That's it.

Also, I'd like to show the Barracks an example of what we must never become. That kind of attitude is more of a threat to Newgrounds than any simple little non-rulebreaking flash, no matter how crappy it may be.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-31 00:55:51

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-31 02:12:57

At 8/30/07 10:36 PM, craigalan wrote:
Well we'll all have to wait. I can't wait either but this is just a chance to start B/ping to get ready for it.

Unfortunately for you you will have to wait another week after the one on Tuesday before you can see your pace and everything. Once I add you to the the it will have your total points then NEW // NEW // NEW

Since I haven't got the stats from the previous week yet, so I cant figure out the difference, if that makes sense.

*Salutes*

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-31 02:30:15

At 8/31/07 02:12 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
At 8/30/07 10:36 PM, craigalan wrote:
Unfortunately for you you will have to wait another week after the one on Tuesday before you can see your pace and everything. Once I add you to the the it will have your total points then NEW // NEW // NEW

Well that's good because i sucked this week. I'm averaging like 80 a day which is bad for me. I can't wait for next next tuesday then:P.

Since I haven't got the stats from the previous week yet, so I cant figure out the difference, if that makes sense.

Yes i understand and i'm patient enough to wait but i sure can't wait to be in it.

*Salutes*

*Salutes*

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-31 02:35:15

At 8/31/07 02:30 AM, craigalan wrote:
Well that's good because i sucked this week. I'm averaging like 80 a day which is bad for me. I can't wait for next next tuesday then:P.

Ha, yeah 80 points a day is shocking :P I could only dream of an average of that. Just wait until you get onto the top 300 list. Then you will have some stiff competition with a few of the other awesome b/pers.

Yes i understand and i'm patient enough to wait but i sure can't wait to be in it.

Its a great list. I enjoy making it and it makes people happy so its good. Its probably the only thing in the barracks that gets everyone posting.

*Salutes*
*Salutes*

*Salutes*

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-31 02:42:19

At 8/31/07 02:35 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
At 8/31/07 02:30 AM, craigalan wrote:
Ha, yeah 80 points a day is shocking :P I could only dream of an average of that. Just wait until you get onto the top 300 list. Then you will have some stiff competition with a few of the other awesome b/pers.

Yes there's stiff competition but i'll be in there in a month an a half probably. I need to get up earlier to get more B/p points. I also need to go on the computer at my uncles house when i'm there to increase my b/ps. But right now there's no competition until i get on the top 300 and the rosters.

Its a great list. I enjoy making it and it makes people happy so its good. Its probably the only thing in the barracks that gets everyone posting.

I come here for the maturity and it's pretty fun talking to everyone here. I enjoy learning stuff about newgrounds and helping others out in the Wi/Hi. Plus making newgrounds funner and more fair for others is always a good thing.

*Salutes*
*Salutes*
*Salutes*

*Salutes* Have a good day sir.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-31 06:23:14

At 8/30/07 04:03 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 8/30/07 06:50 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/29/07 10:17 AM, EagleRock wrote: Nice...and NICE. What car?
Not baaaad. A bit light for my taste, but the 170hp and 230 lb/ft of torque certainly look tempting for such a low curb weight...

For me, it's about right - I can fit 4 cricketers in the car, plus kit bags (Same dimensions as the old Seat Ibiza I had, but a bigger engine) when I do that I'll give you a report on the driveability of it.

If you've played Burnout before, I think he's the type of driver that wants to run people off the road :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-31 17:26:51

I'm not sure if you guys have noticed, but there seems to be more stolen flash in the portal, and less flash in general.

Now, it's even harder to get any B/P points.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-31 17:29:43

At 8/31/07 12:12 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
At 8/30/07 10:23 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: You guys know what we could do to make the kitty krew to stop spamming a little?
Nothing. We vote fairly and unbiased-ly on every single flash, and encourage others to do the same. That's it.

Also, I'd like to show the Barracks an example of what we must never become. That kind of attitude is more of a threat to Newgrounds than any simple little non-rulebreaking flash, no matter how crappy it may be.

Slash, you're really making my job easy around here. Most of the time, I'm the one saying all this crap. :-)

But yes, we are in it for the long term, not the short term. A short term fix would be to direct all of our votes to blamming and getting the spamlike flashes off the portal, but that is doing just what ramagi said in that locked thread...stooping to their level. Instead, we are promoting fair voting and are working to turn the whole of Newgrounds against these spammers!

Incidentally, I'm gonna try to churn out chapter 16 tonight...it's been tough lately since I've been busy, so I can't make promises. However, I will do what I can!

At 8/31/07 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/30/07 04:03 PM, EagleRock wrote: Not baaaad. A bit light for my taste, but the 170hp and 230 lb/ft of torque certainly look tempting for such a low curb weight...
For me, it's about right - I can fit 4 cricketers in the car, plus kit bags (Same dimensions as the old Seat Ibiza I had, but a bigger engine) when I do that I'll give you a report on the driveability of it.

Excellent. Those hatchback compacts are pretty good on space...my co-worker has a Scion xA, and it's small like your car, but damn can it hold a bunch of crap.

Of course my car's not exactly built for carrying crap, but I love it nonetheless. Perfect car for commuting or a Saturday spending spree. The hard-top convertible is a great thing, let me tell you. Even my wife who constantly criticizes it's lack of practicality is enamored with it when she gets in on a nice sunny Saturday and I drop the top.

Ahh, cars. How do I love thee...

If you've played Burnout before, I think he's the type of driver that wants to run people off the road :P

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-31 17:56:19

At 8/31/07 12:12 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Nothing. We vote fairly and unbiased-ly on every single flash, and encourage others to do the same. That's it.

That's why I love the EGB, we stick together for a common goal but when it comes to personal opinions we don't force eachother to do what we think is right

I've been working my ass off to achieve a deity whistle, the review mods are backed up to the 400 pages (in the abusive reviews thread) so it may be a while before I get my Deity back, oh well guess I'l just keep on doing what I've been doing and blowing my whistle every day on abusive reviews

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-31 18:44:31

Another good chapter. Nice to know that we've won the round.

At 8/30/07 04:03 PM, EagleRock wrote: Yeah. Somehow I don't picture X-Naut as the "cautions, studious" driver.

You'd think that. And you'd be half-right.

At 8/31/07 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: If you've played Burnout before, I think he's the type of driver that wants to run people off the road :P

So I assume that's not one of the better driving simulators around?

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-08-31 20:24:31

At 8/31/07 05:26 PM, TheThing wrote: I'm not sure if you guys have noticed, but there seems to be more stolen flash in the portal, and less flash in general.

Yes the portal seems be to extremely slow lately. Plus there's mostly just spam coming out latel and very VERY few of those deserve anything but a 1 or 0.

Now, it's even harder to get any B/P points.

Yes it's pretty bad i'm only gonna average like 85-90 a day this week when last week was alittle over a hundred. It would be a lot more if people started voting fairly. But maybe on day people more people on newgronds will.

I'm officially gay now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 02:46:02

At 8/31/07 12:12 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote:

Well... I never ever mentionned that we should mass vote "0" all of the crews flashs...
But maybe crews shouldn't be allowed... I can't say how we could stop spammers from spamming but at least we should try something...
Or maybe you guys think I'm wrong?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 03:08:33

At 9/1/07 02:46 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Well... I never ever mentionned that we should mass vote "0" all of the crews flashs...

Nevertheless, I must make it clear that we're not a mass voting club, as it could have been taken that way by flash group members...or mods.

But maybe crews shouldn't be allowed... I can't say how we could stop spammers from spamming but at least we should try something...

There is no way you can stop crews, as the vast majority of them exist off of Newgrounds. Hell, many are just organized over AIM and such. Plus the majority of flash groups do good flash; for example, while the Star Syndicate isn't loved by many Newgrounders, it does give little-known artists a chance for exposure with their Dailytoons, which is rather swell.

Newgrounds and the flash crews are integrally connected; trying to deny that heritage is pointless.

In any case, our only enemies are those who break the rules; if you, individually, think an individual flash sucks, vote low on it...but don't hold it against the group as a whole. Even with 'spam' groups, you occasionally see a diamond or two.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 03:19:09

At 9/1/07 03:08 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
At 9/1/07 02:46 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Well... I never ever mentionned that we should mass vote "0" all of the crews flashs...
Nevertheless, I must make it clear that we're not a mass voting club, as it could have been taken that way by flash group members...or mods.

Ok, keep doing your job then ;)

There is no way you can stop crews, as the vast majority of them exist off of Newgrounds. Hell, many are just organized over AIM and such. Plus the majority of flash groups do good flash; for example, while the Star Syndicate isn't loved by many Newgrounders, it does give little-known artists a chance for exposure with their Dailytoons, which is rather swell.

That's sad... but I believe anyway... that real flash artists don't need the help of flash crews to get protected... cause if they are good... thatn NG users will protect them.

Newgrounds and the flash crews are integrally connected; trying to deny that heritage is pointless.

In any case, our only enemies are those who break the rules; if you, individually, think an individual flash sucks, vote low on it...but don't hold it against the group as a whole. Even with 'spam' groups, you occasionally see a diamond or two.

As I said, real artists doesn't need the help of crews to make their flashs pass judgement.

Anyway, sorry for bothering the EGB, I just wanted to know if there was a way to stop the spam... cause this is a Flash site basicaly... and if people come on newgrounds to finaly end up watching some random crappy animated cats dancing... then we fucking failed a being a Flash Portal... this is not a garbage can.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 03:48:16

At 9/1/07 03:19 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: That's sad... but I believe anyway... that real flash artists don't need the help of flash crews to get protected... cause if they are good... thatn NG users will protect them.

You'd be surprised. There are countless promising artists who get brushed to the side and ignored once/if they pass judgement. By being featured by the Stars, they get significantly more exposure than their first flash would have ever gotten on their own.

As I said, real artists doesn't need the help of crews to make their flashs pass judgement.

Well, they just put it up for the viewers to see, and a group submission is much more likely to be noticed than a first work by a no-name artist.

Anyway, sorry for bothering the EGB, I just wanted to know if there was a way to stop the spam... cause this is a Flash site basicaly... and if people come on newgrounds to finaly end up watching some random crappy animated cats dancing... then we fucking failed a being a Flash Portal... this is not a garbage can.

The Newgrounds public really IS that stupid; they're the ones mass-voting spam through the Portal, not the groups themselves.

Here's an example.

I can submit a Secret Episode to the Portal, a three meg blob of Speakonia and tweens, and I can go get something to eat, confident that my flash is going to pass. And indeed, it does; none of my flashes have been blammed in ages.

A year or so ago, this was not the case. Back when I was some no-flash, no-name submitter, my stuff got blammed all the time. Not to say I don't put effort in my flashes, but because most of the Portal users only get hard-ons for overrated things with shiny graphics and stuff, no one cares about something that lacks them.

Now, after a while, something changed.

One of my flash passed.

Slash Returns was my first entirely self-made flash to have passed judgement...why, I'm not sure, it's not that much better than my blam-era work.

As I continued to submit, I noticed my work having a higher chance of passing with every work that got through; people see someone with a lot of flash and they're more likely to just insta-five it.

Nowadays, I can submit something I make in about five minutes, and it'll almost certainly pass. Not because I'm mass voting, but because someone will notice I have over fifty flashes to my name.

Now, I don't abuse this power...regardless of what some abusive reviewers may think...but many do. They submit utter shit to the Portal, knowing that an idiot public will give them a high score when they see a lot of alts and a lot of previous flash, because they crave points.

Are the submitters in the wrong? They're certainly to blame, but the fact is that they're breaking no rules...they're not the ones voting their stuff through (none of the 'spam' groups have enough power to do that), they're just submitting it. It's a point-whore public that commits the crime.

So, what can we do to stop this?

1) Vote fairly on every flash we see. I don't care if it's got ten authors who each got a hundred flash to their name, vote fairly. And try to get others to do the same. Yeah, you'll miss some points...lots of them...but (and this may sound funny coming from an EGSC) points really aren't that important.

2) Remember that not every flash group member is a shit. Just as you shouldn't mass-protect their stuff, don't mass-blam it, either. When I first started B/P'ing, I saw Zekey submit with the Star Syndicate (which I hated back then, as I was a little nooblet), and assumed his stuff was shit. Then I saw some of his other work and was utterly blown away. If I'd been an idiot and mass-zero'ed everything he made without watching it, I'd have missed out on an amazing artist.

3) Don't stoop to the level of the idiots. A lot of mass-voters say that they're voting five on shit because then they'll get a higher B/P rank, and be better able to influence spam, that the ends justify the means. This is akin to stealing from a bank so you can afford to build a security fence around it: just outright retarded. Especially retarded in that you're helping the 'spammer' in question build up their flash archive and thus be voted high on by other idiots.

That's about it. We have to spread a message of objectivity...that one should vote on individual flash quality, not the submitter or group behind it...not for points or power. Until then, shit will continue to happen, and the people of Newgrounds will have no one to blame but themselves.

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 05:05:25

At 9/1/07 03:48 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
The Newgrounds public really IS that stupid; they're the ones mass-voting spam through the Portal, not the groups themselves.

They're not stupid, thats why they are voting for the point when they know it'll pass. I'd say stubborn =P

Many times I've thought does the Barracks even really make a difference to make more people vote fairly, and on each individual flash instead of the author.

Or does it motivate use more to get the point, for respect and rankings.

I'd say a little of both...

At least here is a place to easily report stolen/malicious/unsuitable flash.

Now, after a while, something changed. One of my flash passed.

Slash Returns was my first entirely self-made flash to have passed judgement...why, I'm not sure, it's not that much better than my blam-era work.

Because you made many e-friends on the bbs who wanted to help, haha.

Now, I don't abuse this power...regardless of what some abusive reviewers may think...but many do. They submit utter shit to the Portal, knowing that an idiot public will give them a high score when they see a lot of alts and a lot of previous flash, because they crave points.

Since I've hit EGSC points have become of lesser importance so I've been voting more responsibly, fairly etc. Hell I think I've given out as many 1's as 0's since then.

So, what can we do to stop this?

1) Vote fairly on every flash we see. I don't care if it's got ten authors who each got a hundred flash to their name, vote fairly. And try to get others to do the same. Yeah, you'll miss some points...lots of them...but (and this may sound funny coming from an EGSC) points really aren't that important.

We would need a MASSIVE shift in voting attitudes for this to happen. However I do think that if all 30 something active members of the EGB we would make a significant difference, maybe not enough to stop it completely, but a difference nonetheless.

2) Remember that not every flash group member is a shit. Just as you shouldn't mass-protect their stuff, don't mass-blam it, either. When I first started B/P'ing, I saw Zekey submit with the Star Syndicate (which I hated back then, as I was a little nooblet), and assumed his stuff was shit. Then I saw some of his other work and was utterly blown away. If I'd been an idiot and mass-zero'ed everything he made without watching it, I'd have missed out on an amazing artist.

Yeah. It's too bad that the majority isn't like that though. =/

3) Don't stoop to the level of the idiots. A lot of mass-voters say that they're voting five on shit because then they'll get a higher B/P rank, and be better able to influence spam, that the ends justify the means. This is akin to stealing from a bank so you can afford to build a security fence around it: just outright retarded. Especially retarded in that you're helping the 'spammer' in question build up their flash archive and thus be voted high on by other idiots.

Heh. I hear ya man.

That's about it. We have to spread a message of objectivity...that one should vote on individual flash quality, not the submitter or group behind it...not for points or power. Until then, shit will continue to happen, and the people of Newgrounds will have no one to blame but themselves.

It is absolutely our own fault. What I don't understand is when people give something a "5" when they know it's going to pass but really deserves a 0 or 1. Like seriously, if you HAVE to be a greedy little bitch at least give it a 2 to make less of a negative impact...

---------

Fuck anyway I had such a fucked up night. And I can't sleep at all so I might aswell post about it.

I went to see superbad with my friend sam and a few of her friends at 9:20pm, did some e (i did 2) before it started and it was working fabulously in 40 minutes.
After the movie we (sam & i) got dropped off to a different town for a party... but when we got to the house the girl came out and said her mom was absolutely flipping out and everyone had already left.

So now me and sam are stranded, in midhurst (town population of like 5,000, 1 hour drive from we're we live) and out of range to call a cab from either of our cell phones back home for the some unknown, unlucky reason. =/

Completely dissapointed and pissed we had to walk down an abandon road from midnight to 3am for
3 hours until my cell finally worked. Then ofcourse she was broke so we shared a cab to go to another friends who said we could chill for a bit. We get 3/4 the way there and he calls back saying he forgot he had work in the morning and we shouldn't come, so after wasting $30 we turn the cab around to drop my friend off... $15 later shes home and I spent ANOTHER $20 to get me home.
// Sure she said she'd pay me back, but she doesn't have a job so it's pretty unlikely unless I start demanding it which really isn't what I want to be doing.
// Oh and I have to work a 10 hour shift at 2pm (7 hours from now) without sleep. Awesome.. >_>

----------
Heh, so how is everyone else doing?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 05:14:28

At 9/1/07 03:48 AM, SlashFirestorm wrote: Here's an example.

You're absolutely right, people just don't care about the truth anymore, they just vote for points or quick vote based on how many other flashes an author has, which is just sad...But you pretty much explained that well.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 12:19:38

Today is my birthday but i just found out some BAD news.

I was checking out my flash movies to see if there are any new reviews and then i was going to go check one of my other flash and then i noticed someone made a flash movie and added me to it?

I'm going to try and find out who but it got marked abusive and i have no clue what's going to happen to my account if things go bad. I didn't even have a clue what the flash movie is about or anything. Anyways its called "Shoop da Whoop Tower". If you guys have seen it please tell me. I'm worried and i don't know what might happen.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-09-01 12:37:52

At 9/1/07 12:19 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: I'm worried and i don't know what might happen.

I'm sure your account will be fine (you might get a lowered batting averidge) but if things do go wrong and you end up getting banned from making flashes for a while, then all you have to do is E-mail Wade and you'll be fine, you'll also get the peoplein trouble who co-authered you in the first place