00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,960,924 Views | 60,445 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-05 20:00:38

Sergeant K-Fox reporting for duty!

Is it OK for me to join?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-05 23:07:13

At 4/5/07 08:00 PM, K-Fox wrote: Sergeant K-Fox reporting for duty!

Is it OK for me to join?

Yes, I believe so. Wait for a recruiting officer or whatever to give you the information you need or, as the kids say give you "da 411" or "da info"... "dawg"

Also:
Blams: 11133 (+24 since last log)
Saves: 12563 (+44 since last log)
Total B/P points: 23696
Total B/P points acquired today: 68
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Lieutenant General (1804 until next grade)
Avg. B/P Points per day: 22.699
B/P Rank: #136 (0 move since last log)

Plus 27 under judgement submissions. I'm off to play Grand Theft Auto for a while. I might be back to make get some more points, but I decided to post this just in case or whatever.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-06 02:21:51

At 4/5/07 02:29 AM, Sterockicy wrote:
Also I may sound like a total noob for asking this but it has been on my mind for a few months now. Why did he make his alias AfroUnderscoreStud? Any relation to Afro-stud? or IS he Afro-stud? or is he a fan of Afro-stud? or is it just a popular name going around? or did Afro-stud steal AfroUnderscoreStuds name?

One and the same person- he only changed the name when the underscores weren't allowed any more, hence the current name.

At 4/5/07 05:42 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Well, Blammers will be an easier target for you, than it is for me - I'm averaging about 5-10 Blams per day.

Yeah, I don't think it will take me long to get on there- I haven't checked it recently, but I must be pretty close right now.

However, if I'd managed to deposit every day, I'd have 50 experience points more and would be ahead of BonusStage :(

Wow, you've only missed 5 deposits on this account? I'm not sure if that is impressive or incredibly lame :p. I guess you've had people deposit for you at times, which is something I don't believe in- I'm proud to have collected every point on this account, even if that means missing a few. In fact I'll miss one this weekend, the first since Christmas.

and happy birthday for Saturday- I posted in the EGC about it, so just a little note here.
At 4/5/07 03:36 PM, MetalDart wrote: Stolen: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/372216

Original: http://satf.info/2/COWRYYY.swf

Seen around a lot. There's one of the links it can be found on other sites.

One of the rare occasions I actually spot a stolen submission, and the damn thing passes anyway! I guess my shiny whistle wasn't enough :(

Is it OK for me to join?

I bet PenguinLink is writing a great long post as I type, officially welcoming you, but just in case...

You meet all the criteria required- a good enough B/P rank, and you seem like a decent poster, so welcome aboard. Sadly the FAQ is down for the time being, so I suggest you lurk a bit to get your bearings, and try and read over some past pages to see how we post. Also, be warned now that we don't allow one line posts, though I'm sure that won't be a problem.

At 4/5/07 11:07 PM, MadCow wrote:
Plus 27 under judgement submissions. I'm off to play Grand Theft Auto for a while. I might be back to make get some more points, but I decided to post this just in case or whatever.

Yeah, I had a strong day today, as most of it was spent on the computer doing stats work, and also taking some safety exams online. This is what you get for working with HIV retro-viruses all of a sudden- a small mountain of paperwork and safety exams.

Anyway, I got over 100 points, and a few more still sitting in the portal. I've now made 600 points since the update last Saturday, and if I wasn't going away I'd be looking at a 110-120 average this week, which is FAR higher than usual. It's a shame I won't make that, but at least it has made up for what is going to be a very poor week next week.

*salutes*

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-06 09:09:13

Is it OK for me to join?

Well, even though I'm not usually the first person up to see this, I'll still welcome you in, as I can.
Enjoy staying in the EGB. Indeed the FAQ is down but if you are at all interested you may contact me through any system you'd like and I could send you a text form of it, though an older one, we have no clue for how much longer our forum will be down and there isn't much we can do so...Fuck it.

However, you just choose bunk, and get to work, so commands the top 50's list :-P

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-06 14:28:08

At 4/5/07 11:07 PM, MadCow wrote: Total B/P points: 23696

Must... survive... until... Saturday... evening!

At 4/6/07 02:21 AM, Sentio wrote:
At 4/5/07 05:42 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, Blammers will be an easier target for you, than it is for me - I'm averaging about 5-10 Blams per day.
Yeah, I don't think it will take me long to get on there- I haven't checked it recently, but I must be pretty close right now.

You're still a few points away yet :P 1,500 if I'm not mistaken

However, if I'd managed to deposit every day, I'd have 50 experience points more and would be ahead of BonusStage :(
Wow, you've only missed 5 deposits on this account? I'm not sure if that is impressive or incredibly lame :p. I guess you've had people deposit for you at times, which is something I don't believe in- I'm proud to have collected every point on this account, even if that means missing a few. In fact I'll miss one this weekend, the first since Christmas.

I've collected every single point on this account myself. I missed a few in the first year and another two in year two, with not a single point dropped in 2006-07 :)

and happy birthday for Saturday- I posted in the EGC about it, so just a little note here.

Thanks

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-06 17:42:11

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been AWOL for so long, but I had an event to go to almost EVERY DAY these passed couple of weeks. However, I'm back, and hopping to make a major push toward Elite Guard Staff Sergeant this Easter Weekend. I have already reached the first half of my goal (Level 11, ftw!) and hope to complete the set ASAP.

I'd like to end this post by thanking Sterockicy for keeping me on the latest barracks update, despite my recent absence.

*Salutes*

Sig provided by HellboundNinja

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-06 21:28:34

Blams: 1438 (+34 since last log)
Saves: 2678 (+66 since last log)
Total B/P points: 4116
Total B/P points acquired today: 100
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Staff Sergeant (884 until next grade)
Avg. B/P Points per day: 40.039
B/P Rank: #929 (+18 move since last log)

A good day for me, as I rarely get around 100 Points a day.

Well, I hope I get used to things around here soon. I'll see you all tomorrow.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-06 22:36:30

Sorry bout the lack of making my voice heard, trust me I've been here. Well not so much this last week only about 150 points!!

At 4/3/07 01:18 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Barracks roster – April 3, 2007

Nice Update Stero

Top 5 Gainers:

pwroftheseagoat - 1369
Sentio – 1311
PenguinLink – 1176
MadCow – 1019
ArtDanVal – 988

Congrats everyone, pwroftheseagoat & Sentio amazing totals there.

Special Congratulatory list:

Top gainers, repeat offenders: Sentio, pwroftheseagoat, PenguinLink!

Good work Guys

New EGB members: Coop83, MetalDart, ElementalSoldier, Whitcomb!

Welcome, to the family :D

Top 3 biggest average rises: Odyssic + 28.5, BlueHippo + 21.5, Shanus + 18.2!

Woah, I'm actually on one of these. Well I probably won't be until June, then It's 4 months of 100 point days. Maybe not, but I'll probably be pretty inactive over the next 8 weeks.

Rank // B/S // Gain // Gain/day // Gain rise/drop // Name

24 // 09014 // 0620 // 044.3 // 011.1- // Sterockicy
26 // 07184 // 0595 // 042.5 // 018.2+ // Shanus

Oh pretty close stats for once, and now you get another 8 week free run in points. Ah well :D

*SALUTES*

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-06 23:02:02

Yay I have finally upgraded to become a bonafied Lieutenant. Yay! now I can enlist in this group.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-06 23:07:52

I have have worked my way through as Elite Master Sargent, thorugh 2005-2006 voting painstakingly. Now I am with my fellow Cardassians. (you guys). Gooooo Garak.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-06 23:23:25

At 4/4/07 10:02 AM, Phantom wrote: You should know that really won't last with me, I'm finding myself busy with other things and not with B/P, much less now that the interest in B/P is all gone.

Alright. Maybe I can finally escape the #3 spot.

< / <3 >

:(

At 4/4/07 11:48 PM, MadCow wrote: Also, what's up with everyone? I refuse to stop posting until this topic is completely active again!!! D:

It's not our fault that life tends to get in our ways.

At 4/5/07 02:29 AM, Sterockicy wrote: or did Afro-stud steal AfroUnderscoreStuds name?

It was Afro_Stud, then the underscores were no longer allowed in any usernames, hence the word "Underscore."

At 4/6/07 02:28 PM, Coop83 wrote: Must... survive... until... Saturday... evening!

I know that you can do it.

*Plays Eye of the Tiger*

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-06 23:44:41

At 4/6/07 02:28 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 4/5/07 11:07 PM, MadCow wrote: Total B/P points: 23696
Must... survive... until... Saturday... evening!

I'll survive you till Saturday Evening... you Terrorist >:o

Blams: 11182 (+49 since last log)
Saves: 12628 (+65 since last log)
Total B/P points: 23810
Total B/P points acquired today: 114
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Lieutenant General (1690 until next grade)
Avg. B/P Points per day: 22.786
B/P Rank: #136 (0 move since last log)

Plus the 9 Under Judgement submissions.
A Very good day, I'd say. WATCH YO BAK COOOOP!

Not much else to say. I'm working on a Transformers sig (for the new movie), and it might take me a while, heh. I'm also watching some of my favorite Comedy Shows (Curb your Enthusiasm, Da Ali G Show and The Simpsons)!

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-07 01:27:32

wow holy shit 703 pages!...

I remember back when I was "CruX," there were about only 300-450.. gettin closer to 1,000! ^^

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-07 01:48:07

At 4/7/07 01:27 AM, Cool-Points wrote: I remember back when I was "CruX," there were about only 300-450.. gettin closer to 1,000! ^^

Wow. Hi CruX. :o

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-07 02:04:50

At 4/6/07 05:42 PM, Zornkatzu wrote:
(Level 11, ftw!) and hope to complete the set ASAP.

Congratulations on reaching Level 11.

At 4/6/07 11:02 PM, hongkongexpress wrote:
Yay I have finally upgraded to become a bonafied Lieutenant. Yay! now I can enlist in this group.

Does this mean you want to join? If so, welcome aboard. Since our FAQ is unavailable, here is a short summary of the no-no's in here. I hope Sentio doesn't kill me by using his short summary a while ago. But it summed up the most violated rules so nicely I had to use it. Thanks buddy. Anyway, here it is:

DO NOT respond to spammers, ever. Responding will only encourage them.
No stat only posts- if you want to post daily gains and the like then include some other topic of conversation in your post as well.
No encouraging mass voting in any way, shape or form. We as the elite guard encourage voting fairly on submissions, with a full range of votes from 0-5, and do not vote simply to get points. I don't care if it is a spam group that always have their flash pass, we still vote as the flash deserves.

At 4/7/07 01:27 AM, Cool-Points wrote:
wow holy shit 703 pages!...
I remember back when I was "CruX," there were about only 300-450.. gettin closer to 1,000! ^^

Why hello there long lost Elite Guard Barracks member. :)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-07 02:57:29

At 4/7/07 01:48 AM, MetalDart wrote: Wow. Hi CruX. :o

Would you do me a small favor and try to post with slightly longer posts, just for the record.

And hello to the apparently new member...

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-07 03:02:55

At 4/7/07 02:57 AM, Phantom wrote:
At 4/7/07 01:48 AM, MetalDart wrote: Wow. Hi CruX. :o
Would you do me a small favor and try to post with slightly longer posts, just for the record.

What's the dealio with that "rule", brutha? Are we some big important corporation that's nothing but serious business or something? Rules were made to be broken anyways, mayun. But what about the music man? What about the music???

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-07 04:58:08

At 4/6/07 10:36 PM, Shanus wrote:
At 4/3/07 01:18 AM, Sterockicy wrote: New EGB members: Coop83, MetalDart, ElementalSoldier, Whitcomb!
Welcome, to the family :D

It's good to be back

At 4/6/07 11:23 PM, X-Naut wrote:
At 4/6/07 02:28 PM, Coop83 wrote: Must... survive... until... Saturday... evening!
I know that you can do it.

*Plays Eye of the Tiger*

It all depends on circumstances which keep me away from the portal. Since it's my Birthday, I may be out of commission for a time today.

At 4/6/07 11:44 PM, MadCow wrote: Total B/P points: 23810

Mine currently stands at 23,839

I'm going to be defeated today, but hopefully, I'll manage to pass a few more inactive members of the B/P ranks 51+ who are just above me.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-07 10:07:57

At 4/7/07 03:02 AM, MadCow wrote: What's the dealio with that "rule", brutha? Are we some big important corporation that's nothing but serious business or something? Rules were made to be broken anyways, mayun. But what about the music man? What about the music???

I'm not blaming anyone for making a short post every once in a while, but all I want is for people not to make a habit out of it. Just like you aren't commented for the stat posts because they are at least accompanied by real content.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-07 19:55:21

At 4/7/07 04:58 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 4/6/07 11:44 PM, MadCow wrote: Total B/P points: 23810
Mine currently stands at 23,839

I'm going to be defeated today, but hopefully, I'll manage to pass a few more inactive members of the B/P ranks 51+ who are just above me.

Eh, perhaps, if you go to work or something. It's probably just going to be an average day for me (70-90 points). And I didn't pass you, if you check the update, but maybe if you don't get any points for a couple days, I'll be able to pass you.

Although I am going back to school next week, so maybe you'll be able to pass me then...

At 4/7/07 10:07 AM, Phantom wrote:
At 4/7/07 03:02 AM, MadCow wrote: What's the dealio with that "rule", brutha? Are we some big important corporation that's nothing but serious business or something? Rules were made to be broken anyways, mayun. But what about the music man? What about the music???
I'm not blaming anyone for making a short post every once in a while, but all I want is for people not to make a habit out of it. Just like you aren't commented for the stat posts because they are at least accompanied by real content.

Yeah yeah, I get it. I was just joking anyway. We're supposed to look like a big important club, with paragraphs and paragraphs of stats, lmao.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-07 21:10:57

Hmm...I had a lot to do today...

Blams: 1464 (+26 since last log)
Saves: 2709 (+31 since last log)
Total B/P points: 4173
Total B/P points acquired today: 57
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Staff Sergeant (827 until next grade)
Avg. B/P Points per day: 40.207
B/P Rank: #907 (+22 move since last log)

I was expecting to get 100 Points like I did yesterday...Its alright...

Err, I'll try to be more active around here...

At 4/6/07 09:09 AM, Phantom wrote:
Indeed the FAQ is down but if you are at all interested you may contact me through any system you'd like and I could send you a text form of it, though an older one...

Could you send that to me via PM? It is alright if it is a old version, it should still help me.

I'm going to leave for now, so...see ya tomorrow.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-08 01:35:22

At 4/7/07 09:10 PM, K-Fox wrote: Could you send that to me via PM? It is alright if it is a old version, it should still help me.

I have, I hope you find some use to it and I'm glad you decided to read it, I can only apologize I don't have a more updated version saved.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-08 05:06:05

At 4/7/07 07:55 PM, MadCow wrote: Eh, perhaps, if you go to work or something. It's probably just going to be an average day for me (70-90 points). And I didn't pass you, if you check the update, but maybe if you don't get any points for a couple days, I'll be able to pass you.

Well, the site has updated now and I'm down to 135 again. You're about 15-20 points ahead. But Afro_Stud's update put me ahead, so I'm slightly less hurt :)

Although I am going back to school next week, so maybe you'll be able to pass me then...

Still, I'm back in the office from Tuesday, so I'll notice a drop in B/P numbers for this upcoming week.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-08 12:41:14

does nobody else think that these games are stolen? none of his shit has been flagged, i think i'm the only one flagging them. he has various games from various sites, and his style doesn't match up at all from game to game. i think there needs to be some investigating >:U

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-08 14:55:04

At 4/8/07 12:41 PM, BlueHippo wrote: does nobody else think that these games are stolen? none of his shit has been flagged, i think i'm the only one flagging them. he has various games from various sites, and his style doesn't match up at all from game to game. i think there needs to be some investigating >:U

So anyway, happy birthday BlueHippo, lmfao.

If none of you have noticed this is MadCow (Get it? I'm MadCow and my alt's HappyBull, GET IT?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :|) but like, I have 9,999 posts right, but I can't really decide what to do :[

Does anyone have any ideas? I have a couple, but meh

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-08 21:43:01

OK, what has happened today?

Blams: 1484 (+20 since last log)
Saves: 2751 (+42 since last log)
Total B/P points: 4235
Total B/P points acquired today: 62
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Staff Sergeant (765 until next grade)
Avg. B/P Points per day: 40.413
B/P Rank: #886 (+21 move since last log)

As long as the B/P points I get is greater than my avg. B/P points per day, I'm good.

...It is weird, I'm already an Elite Guard Staff Sergeant, ranked #886...and I'm only Lv.9...I think I advance way too quickly in B/P ranks...

In fact, it took me only 23 days to get from Elite Guard Sergeant to EG Staff Sergeant...But enough of my B/P rank.

So...did everyone have a nice Easter? Hope so!

I'll try to post here more often, not just when I'm about to log out.

See ya tomorrow!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-08 21:45:51

At 4/8/07 12:41 PM, BlueHippo wrote: does nobody else think that these games are stolen? none of his shit has been flagged, i think i'm the only one flagging them. he has various games from various sites, and his style doesn't match up at all from game to game. i think there needs to be some investigating >:U

Ah yes those games are all stolen.
I see them while B/ping but I'm just to lazy to Flag them.

I don't know how some users can vote 5 on these flash movies without thinking about if there stolen or not.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-08 21:55:23

36Holla reporting for duty sir!

This is my first log

Blams: 1,140
Saves: 2,725
Total B/P points: 3,865
Total B/P points acquired today: 32
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Sergeant
Avg. B/P Points per day: 32
B/P Rank: 981

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-09 01:20:54

If you hurry up and get to the portal, you'll find some free blam points in the form of Barney Bunch spam.

Also, I beat X-Naut to 10,000 posts, lolpwnt.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-04-09 01:40:42

At 4/9/07 01:20 AM, MadCow wrote: If you hurry up and get to the portal, you'll find some free blam points in the form of Barney Bunch spam.

Got them all! There seems to be more coming in all the time! Great way to score some points though so I'm not complaining!

<33

BBS Signature