00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RunicPixels just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

southpark-icize yourself

39,074 Views | 845 Replies

Response to southpark-icize yourself 2009-05-06 17:40:32

I wish I could have made the mic more visible, but whatever.

southpark-icize yourself

"There's a very fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think I walk that line every day of my life." -Leonard Church

Response to southpark-icize yourself 2009-05-06 17:40:54

I don't care.

southpark-icize yourself

I love Street Fighter. obviously.

BBS Signature

Response to southpark-icize yourself 2009-05-06 18:27:54

This site is full of awesome, I've seen a ton of these but this by far has the most options. I was a bit bamboozled by the age of the topic and its long lasting popularity, but this is too damn fun to question.

I think I captured my paranoia in this photo.

southpark-icize yourself

Response to southpark-icize yourself 2009-05-06 20:33:23

WTF? I cant print my person out and I cant paste him on my paint program. Why wont it get a picture?

Response to southpark-icize yourself 2009-05-06 20:35:53

At 5/6/09 08:33 PM, ScorchedMoose wrote: WTF? I cant print my person out and I cant paste him on my paint program. Why wont it get a picture?

Their instructions in the F.A.Q section of that site but sense that was too difficult for you I'll post it here:
1.) Click the Print Screen button on your keyboard, it won't actually print anything
2.) Past image in MS Paint
3.) Crop until satisfied
4.) Post image here
5.) ????
6.) Profit!

Response to southpark-icize yourself 2009-05-06 20:39:34

At 5/6/09 08:35 PM, reveihca wrote:
At 5/6/09 08:33 PM, ScorchedMoose wrote: WTF? I cant print my person out and I cant paste him on my paint program. Why wont it get a picture?
Their instructions in the F.A.Q section of that site but sense that was too difficult for you I'll post it here:
1.) Click the Print Screen button on your keyboard, it won't actually print anything
2.) Past image in MS Paint
3.) Crop until satisfied
4.) Post image here
5.) ????
6.) Profit!

I know it wont actually print anything! I just cant paste it! I held down the print screen buttons, touched it, held shift and hit it,hit it twice and everything! It wont work!