00:00
00:00

the raise 2001-04-23 01:04:55


how the hell do you beat the game "the raise"

the raise

Response to the raise 2001-04-23 20:46:09


At 4/23/01 01:04 AM, End_of_the_Line wrote: how the hell do you beat the game "the raise"

ask questions about his wedding (or honeymoon or somthing i forget) until you are alowed to ask if he prepared a speech.

Response to the raise 2001-04-28 14:26:16


At 4/23/01 08:46 PM, zack_attack_19 wrote:
how the hell do you beat the game "the raise"
ask questions about his wedding (or honeymoon or somthing i forget) until you are alowed to ask if he prepared a speech.

Yeah, zack_attack_19, But sometimes it soesn't work. I remember getting to that part once and forgot which decision I made, but even after I tried all of them in the beginning two, I never got that screen again. (just another point to bring up).

Response to the raise 2001-04-28 20:04:53


At 4/28/01 02:26 PM, hopeangeldbs wrote:
At 4/23/01 08:46 PM, zack_attack_19 wrote:
how the hell do you beat the game "the raise"
ask questions about his wedding (or honeymoon or somthing i forget) until you are alowed to ask if he prepared a speech.
Yeah, zack_attack_19, But sometimes it soesn't work. I remember getting to that part once and forgot which decision I made, but even after I tried all of them in the beginning two, I never got that screen again. (just another point to bring up).

hmmmmmmmm.....

the raise

Response to the raise 2001-04-29 00:33:17


At 4/23/01 08:46 PM, zack_attack_19 wrote:
At 4/23/01 01:04 AM, End_of_the_Line wrote: how the hell do you beat the game "the raise"
ask questions about his wedding (or honeymoon or somthing i forget) until you are alowed to ask if he prepared a speech.

wow holy shit i beat it,thanks!!

the raise