00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Top 100 Reviewers List

442,543 Views | 4,903 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-05 17:24:49

At 9/5/08 11:38 AM, Aci6 wrote:
At 9/4/08 04:19 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, I'm aiming towards a pace of about 2 reviews per day at the moment, so I'll be trying to keep that up. Reviews have never really been a strong suit for me, to be honest, as you kight have noticed by the difference between this and my other stats.
Yeah but your review stat is a LOT higher than that of other people, over 1,000 and you're some kind of super reviewer I reckon.

Thanks for that - I just try to review stuff that I like when I can. It gives me pleasure, though not in that way, Greg!

hmm, at least it makes your stats look better (for me anyway), you on the other hand, it just goes with your other stats.

Yeah, but it's the poor cousin of the other stats, though :P

At 8/27/08 11:11 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/4/08 03:53 AM, Aci6 wrote:
At 9/1/08 12:48 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Personal rivalry with Coop in your head? Oh dear. Make sure not to go too over the top with that, man. We wouldn't want you to follow in DoD's doomed footsteps. #;-}>
DoD?
He means Dream-of-Duke
hmmm he seems like a very ambitious sort of person, its a shame he'll never get #1 as it seems HIGHLY unlikely.

It's not a shame at all. If you're going to aim for something, make sure it's doable - my parents never pushed me when I was a kid as I'd never amount to the goal of being a professional footballer. They encouraged me with my Maths and English and here I am, trying to make a living from writing stories and studying to be an accountant.

Well, the way I see things is that a consistent pace is better than a sporadic pace. DoD has the feeling that he was incredibly secure with his pace of B/P and he continued to lord it over me. He went to China for about 3 months and suddenly couldn't get online there, because of China's ban on most things fun.
I'm sporadic did you notice?

Yeah, it did crop up a little :P

While the hare was sleeping under the tree, the tortoise continued to plot along in his metronomic way and eventually passed the Hare.
Hehe, best metaphor for the situation, makes you seem very wise :P

I'm a tortoise, not an Owl :P

I make no bones about it, I am no hare in this Reviews race. My pace is sporadic, so far as I try to get at least 1 review completed every day, but with varying results.

If Aci6 passes me, he passes me. I'm out there with my own agenda on Reviews... it's been a while since I reported a milestone on Reviews though... Better get to 1,111!
I should pass you within a month given my chances in getting on line, most of my reviews are done of a night time as its normally the only good chance I get online.

I pass more people than pass me, so it's still good.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-06 05:17:07

At 9/6/08 12:09 AM, Aci6 wrote:
At 9/5/08 05:24 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/5/08 11:38 AM, Aci6 wrote: Yeah but your review stat is a LOT higher than that of other people, over 1,000 and you're some kind of super reviewer I reckon.
Thanks for that - I just try to review stuff that I like when I can. It gives me pleasure, though not in that way, Greg!
I find it somewhat hard to review crap, you have no idea what to say :P

I don't go for reviewing spam flash. I used to for Afro_Stud's Adolf Hitler / Pokemon flash, but now I concentrate more on the submissions from the Review Request Club and the occasional one that I like in the portal - got a response for Messed up Bible Stories 4 yesterday, so it's all good.

I can see what you mean when you say you review stuff you like.

If you liked it, show people why you did. Simple.

And Greg? wtf?

it's gfoxcook - if ever he does a catchup here, he'll take the line "it gives me pleasure" in completely the wrong way.

Yeah, but it's the poor cousin of the other stats, though :P
I don't think so, I mean it takes a lot more to watch a flash and then sit down and actually review it rather than voting on the portal or writing posts... I think it makes the profile look more sophisticated ... :x

Ever seen some of the posts I've written? I can easily spend 20 minutes writing a post, which is the time I could have taken to write about 5 reviews, especially audio ones ;)

It's not a shame at all. If you're going to aim for something, make sure it's doable - my parents never pushed me when I was a kid as I'd never amount to the goal of being a professional footballer. They encouraged me with my Maths and English and here I am, trying to make a living from writing stories and studying to be an accountant.
I guess, he's TOO ambitious then if anything.

Definately. Oh and that he keeps rubbing it in that he's going to beat me, as he will live longer than me.

And short stories?

Yeah, I've written a few bits and pieces over my time. The latest thing I did was a script for a Flash movie - I just need to find people to animate it, because I'm not that sort of creative person. All of these visions around my head and no means of getting it made, as I don't have the patience or ability to do it in Flash.

I pass more people than pass me, so it's still good.
I noticed on the list that if you can get 2000 reviews you're within the top ten or there abouts.

Yeah, that would be nice, but I've just got to take every review as it comes.

I kind of get the feeling that most of the people who have over 1,000 reviews slows down... not me though, I'd like to hit 2,000 as soon as I can...
being sporadic too of course.

Ah, proceeding over towards 2,000 Reviews with one of the Silly Walks from Monty Python's Flying Circus.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-07 11:32:36

I already announced this in the other reviewers list topic: I am going to quit updating these things. Reason is that my real life is way too busy at the moment and I prefer to spent the little spare time that I have left with friends and family (doesn´t mean that I am going to retire from NG completely, I just won´t be around that often).

So if there is anyone here who would like to take over, just sent me a PM and I´ll see if I can sent some files to you that you might need.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-07 11:53:21

At 9/7/08 11:32 AM, Auz wrote: I already announced this in the other reviewers list topic: I am going to quit updating these things.

Oh. I have to admit, I don't usually check the Audio reviewers list, but I looked at the last two pages of the thread and I have to say, I'm very disappointed to hear you giving up these lists. However, I understand you're doing this in favour for real life and that's fine.

So if there is anyone here who would like to take over, just sent me a PM and I´ll see if I can sent some files to you that you might need.

Unfortunately, I'm not up to taking over the Top Reviewers List. I mean, I'm already taking care of four stat lists already and the last thing I want right now is having to take care of yet another list. However, I'll keep checking this thread for new replies and see if anyone is willing to take over the Top Reviewers List.

Thank you very much for making the Top Reviewers updates for the last three years and I appreciate all the work you've done to make the updates. Also, I will welcome you back to making these updates if you feel you're up to doing them again. Again, thanks Auz!

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-07 12:36:11

At 9/7/08 11:32 AM, Auz wrote: I already announced this in the other reviewers list topic: I am going to quit updating these things. Reason is that my real life is way too busy at the moment and I prefer to spent the little spare time that I have left with friends and family (doesn´t mean that I am going to retire from NG completely, I just won´t be around that often).

I hate to hear that you are passing the torch but i understand your reasons for it,i would take over but i'm afraid i as well am quite busy with friends,family and work to keep up with such things but i would really apprciate anyone who will take over this task.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-08 14:11:16

What?
Stopping with that awesome list you say.
That's not good because your updates and stuff are really good.
I think i can't take over because i have no idea how it works to update the list and i am quite busy with school atm.

PSN name: COD4pwner9792.

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-08 16:53:35

At 9/6/08 09:05 AM, Aci6 wrote:
At 9/6/08 05:17 AM, Coop83 wrote:
got a response for Messed up Bible Stories 4 yesterday, so it's all good.

So you enjoyed it?

Oh hell yeah.

I review a lot of heavier flash so it evens out, occasionally I'll find a series and watch it from Episode 1 to question mark.

I think that if you like the series, you deserve to get the reviews sorted for them - a mark of your respect for the author.

Ever seen some of the posts I've written? I can easily spend 20 minutes writing a post, which is the time I could have taken to write about 5 reviews, especially audio ones ;)
Yes!

These posts are not what I'm referring to - some of the conversations between myself, gfoxcook and Bahamut in the other stat lists tend to be where that occurs :P

I saw your post on a Dark Knight thread and the maker stated that he wasn't cutting Heath Ledger slack because he was dead, you stated 'just as well, he was alive when he did the role'.

I thought that was incredibly witty.

That's only stating the truth. Part of my English sense of humour :P

Definately. Oh and that he keeps rubbing it in that he's going to beat me, as he will live longer than me.
If Newgrounds lives that long... :/

That's as maybe, but I think there aren't many things that can stop something like this now. Not even Emperor Palpatine could stop this if he so wished.

At 9/7/08 11:32 AM, Auz wrote: I already announced this in the other reviewers list topic: I am going to quit updating these things. Reason is that my real life is way too busy at the moment and I prefer to spent the little spare time that I have left with friends and family (doesn´t mean that I am going to retire from NG completely, I just won´t be around that often).

This is the part of the post that took the most thought from me:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *drops to knees*

Alas, but my life is just too crowded to take on a fourth list at present. I just hope that someone is willing to take this over and that they are capable of doing it half as good as you are.

We will miss your updates, but thanks for all of them, it's been a blast!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-10 21:12:55

At 9/10/08 02:55 PM, darknessdweller wrote: Don't worry guys. I HAVE SAVED THE DAY. I saw that Auz is now too busy to make updated lists, so I pm'd
him yesterday, and he said he would decide who takes care of the lists by this weekend!

I pm'd him 'cuz ur all too busy! If any of you have objections to this, pm me. As for you
Bahamut and Haggard, just leave your objection in a comment on my page because you'll purposely
forget to unblock me from pm'ing.

Well i don't see anyone else rising to the occasion for great justice so the fate of the list rests in your hands and best of luck to you on it.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-11 07:55:51

At 9/9/08 03:13 AM, Aci6 wrote:
At 9/8/08 04:53 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/6/08 09:05 AM, Aci6 wrote:
At 9/6/08 05:17 AM, Coop83 wrote:
got a response for Messed up Bible Stories 4 yesterday, so it's all good.

So you enjoyed it?
Oh hell yeah.
so I guess that's a "I recommend you watch this flash Aci6."?
I'll take it as that :P

Have you watched it yet?

No?

Then why are you still here?!

You still spend a bit of time on those other posts, how often do you even happen to go on the General Board?

General?! Why would I want to go back and hang there - people don't appreciate my posting style on that board, so I stick to the proper forums - Wi/Ht; Clubs & Crews and the occasional jaunt to Video Games, Politics and Flash.

That's as maybe, but I think there aren't many things that can stop something like this now. Not even Emperor Palpatine could stop this if he so wished.
Yeah, just live in the present without worrying about the future.

I take each day as it comes and live for fun, which is something that a surprising amount of people forget how to do in this day and age.

And Emperor Palpatine? Is that... is that Star Wars?

Yes, it is Star Wars - one of the greatest film series ever, despite what Bahamut says about it!

At 9/10/08 02:55 PM, darknessdweller wrote: Don't worry guys. I HAVE SAVED THE DAY. I saw that Auz is now too busy to make updated lists, so I pm'd
him yesterday, and he said he would decide who takes care of the lists by this weekend!

Well, let's hope that he's actually had a choice to make. I'm not sure about you saving the day, per se, as we've got to wait to see what the update looks like first of all, haven't we.

Don't kill the list, if you do take over. Please.

At 9/11/08 07:10 AM, Aci6 wrote: Best of luck to you darknessdweller if you're going to take over, just for god sake do your best not to make it look like the Audio Forum list, guy did his best but it makes me laugh at the list.

shadowchaotailsevil3 jumped in at the deep end and failed to swim. However, sonofkirk has taken over and has done a decent job of taking over the list, so we can see what becomes of it.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-11 16:01:56

I pm'd him 'cuz ur all too busy! If any of you have objections to this, pm me. As for you
Bahamut and Haggard, just leave your objection in a comment on my page because you'll purposely
forget to unblock me from pm'ing.

Wow it's awesome if you take over the list and i just got the 900 review mark w00t!

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-12 23:46:53

It's so far I've got 200

My Life is Time.

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-14 04:54:36

At 9/12/08 11:46 PM, Satayu wrote: It's so far I've got 200

Not good enough. FAIL

Lol j/k but as for this list updating I don't care about it maybe in 2 years I will.

I will probably ranked 23rd. Hey Oh.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-16 15:33:54

Just to let you guys know, I´ve left the list in the hands of Dew. So he´s gonna be your new updater from now on. I´m not sure when he´s exactly gonna do an update, he hasn´t mentioned a date to me yet, so.. I guess we´ll just have to see. I just assume he will drop by in a while and announce his first update.

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-16 15:44:25

At 9/11/08 07:55 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/9/08 03:13 AM, Aci6 wrote: And Emperor Palpatine? Is that... is that Star Wars?
Yes, it is Star Wars - one of the greatest film series ever, despite what Bahamut says about it!

I just can't say yes or no to that until I see the films, which doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon.

At 9/16/08 03:33 PM, Auz wrote: Just to let you guys know, I´ve left the list in the hands of Dew.

Ah, good to hear someone's up to taking over the list. Although I haven't seen Dew in this forum often, I welcome him for being the new Top (Flash) Reviewers updater.

I´m not sure when he´s exactly gonna do an update, he hasn´t mentioned a date to me yet, so.. I guess we´ll just have to see. I just assume he will drop by in a while and announce his first update.

Fair enough. I'll give him time to make his first update. A short post from him soon would be nice, though. :)

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-16 17:27:03

At 9/16/08 03:33 PM, Auz wrote: Just to let you guys know, I´ve left the list in the hands of Dew.

Congratulations Dew. I look forward to seeing the update, if you need, there's a PM for you with the relevant contact info for a few pointers, should you so need.

Good luck :)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-19 09:14:31

At 9/17/08 09:12 PM, Dew wrote: Considering I got the list around Monday, I will probably hand out the update this weekend. Or 12ish Friday, whichever is more convenient, I suppose.

Cool, that's around the sort of time that I'm planning to do the top Review Responses update as well - would certainly be nice to see them updated at the same time, since they do tie in together nicely :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-20 12:33:12

At 9/20/08 09:56 AM, Dew wrote: This is my first up date, so if there's a little mistake here or there, in terms of the look, or the calculations, then cut me some slack :P This took an hour and a half last night to update, and I am only now just posting it because I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with it. Sadly, I don't think I did perfectly..

It wasn't a bad update at all. I think that you've got some good potential with the list updates. Thanks for updating, Dew :)

46) 1115 || + 031 || BMX007 (+1)
47) 1091 || + 003 || 2good2b4goten
(-1)
48) 1100 || + 048 || Coop83 (+1)

47th isn't too bad a position to climb to, but I've got some work to be getting on with to keep me climbing the ladder, as the gaps between the ranks get ever larger.

50) 1071|| + 212 || Daedo-The-Mofo (+21)

Although I might find it difficult to prevent me losing a rank

Top 10 this update:
01) +212 | Daedo-The-Mofo
02) +092 | Molotov
03) +088 | Nylo
04) +080 | Aznime
05) +055 | Wegra2007
06) +048 | Coop83
07) +040 | Bezman
08) +037 | rune-hunter
09) +037 | phantomlassuk
10) +024 | gfoxcook

I'll just fix that part for you ;)

Thanks again for the update, it should be easier to get the next updates done, as you're getting more used to the system, I would think.

I didn't link the last bit, because I'm in a hurry, and this post alone took way longer than it should of. Congrats on the guy who had 212 though :D

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-21 00:13:36

At 9/20/08 10:13 AM, Dew wrote: 51) 1053 || + 080 || Aznime (+7)

Wow, I never really knew I was on this list O_o

This is my first up date, so if there's a little mistake here or there, in terms of the look, or the calculations, then cut me some slack :P This took an hour and a half last night to update, and I am only now just posting it because I wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with it. Sadly, I don't think I did perfectly..

Nonsense. You did a great job! *Pats back*

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-21 11:56:35

At 9/17/08 09:12 PM, Dew wrote:
Ah, good to hear someone's up to taking over the list. Although I haven't seen Dew in this forum often, I welcome him for being the new Top (Flash) Reviewers updater.
Just because I don't post often, doesn't mean I'm not watchin' ;)

True, but unfortunately, I can't tell who's watching this forum and who isn't. ;)

Fair enough. I'll give him time to make his first update. A short post from him soon would be nice, though. :)
Patience, young one. One cannot always receive things in haste, for one will not receive it right. :p

Ah, there we go. :)

At 9/20/08 09:56 AM, Dew wrote: This is my first up date, so if there's a little mistake here or there, in terms of the look, or the calculations, then cut me some slack :P

Not to worry, I've made a few mistakes on my B/P and Regulars List updates as well, so I can't complain about any mistakes here. Anyway, thanks for the update Dew.

38) 1255 || + 021 || Bahamut (+2)

A mistake I spotted. I went up by 21 reviews on the previous update, so really, I gained nothing on this update. However, the mistake is understandable.

I look forward to your next update.

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-21 14:58:55

Wow, awesome that you took over the list Dew!
Good update i hope you update every week.

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-21 15:18:41

That´s a pretty good looking update there Dew :) A few minor mistakes, but that´s okay. You did great for your first update.

Oh and to all people who are saying that their totals are wrong: The file that I sent to Dew wasn´t the latest update, but the update before (#142). Reason for that was that I lost the file of the 143rd update because of a computer crash. It saved Dew a lot of time to ignore that update, so that´s why Bahamut for example has +21 while he didn´t write any reviews lately :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-22 10:20:39

At 9/21/08 05:23 PM, Aci6 wrote:
At 9/11/08 07:55 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yes, it is Star Wars - one of the greatest film series ever, despite what Bahamut says about it!
I thought he was called 'Senator' Palpatine? Decent franchise, not the greatest however...

Add Star Wars to your list of need to watch movies. He is Emperor Palpatine for the duration of the trilogy. We're talking the classic ones from '77, '80 and '83 here.

At 9/11/08 07:10 AM, Aci6 wrote:
shadowchaotailsevil3 jumped in at the deep end and failed to swim. However, sonofkirk has taken over and has done a decent job of taking over the list, so we can see what becomes of it.
Yeah... look at me on the list and then my profile... I wasn't even on the audio update list (got deleted) so it seems the change isn't going to be nice to me... :(

You weren't on the list for the Audio reviewers with sonofkirk? if not, PM him and he'll add you to the list.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-23 06:38:34

At 9/20/08 10:13 AM, Dew wrote: 01) +212 | Daedo-The-Mofo

Woot, lots of reviews there, keep it going!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-23 08:13:36

At 9/23/08 06:10 AM, Aci6 wrote:
At 9/22/08 10:20 AM, Coop83 wrote: Add Star Wars to your list of need to watch movies. He is Emperor Palpatine for the duration of the trilogy. We're talking the classic ones from '77, '80 and '83 here.
Oh right then, I've just watched a couple of movies here and there but I've never really gotten engrossed in the whole Star Wars universe.

Probably never will now.

It's a classic trilogy, but the three prequels aren't exactly groundbreaking - they wouldn't have been back in '77, to be honest. I'd still recommend that you watch it.

At 9/11/08 07:10 AM, Aci6 wrote:
Yeah... look at me on the list and then my profile... I wasn't even on the audio update list (got deleted) so it seems the change isn't going to be nice to me... :(
You weren't on the list for the Audio reviewers with sonofkirk? if not, PM him and he'll add you to the list.
I posted in the thread when asked all people on the list to, what happened was that he deleted about 4 places and I think I may have been there.

You're on the new one - I thought that the big gap one was from shadowchaotailsevil3

I really think that List Posters should either have an edit button or preview button so everything looks right when they hit 'post it.'

List posters are the same as everyone else - we don't get special privileges or anything like that. We need to make sure that we do these voluntary jobs correctly first time. I've mentioned to sonofkirk to check it through with his News Post function if he's unsure.

The latest version isn't bad at all.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-25 17:37:33

At 9/25/08 05:08 AM, Aci6 wrote: I've seen them but I've never really become extremely engrossed in the whole universe.

Fair enough, I suppose

I find it all very interesting though, the idea of this 'force' and its set a long time ago and not in the future which adds an interesting question.

The thing I find amusing about that is that they are so far away and it's so long ago, yet they all seem to speak perfect American.

List posters are the same as everyone else - we don't get special privileges or anything like that. We need to make sure that we do these voluntary jobs correctly first time. I've mentioned to sonofkirk to check it through with his News Post function if he's unsure.
News Post Function?

Whats that?

When you go into your profile and click 'Make a News Post', which every users can do. Of course, once they've made the dummy post, they can go into the account options to delete said post, as it's just for a test, really.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-25 19:36:18

At 9/23/08 06:38 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 9/20/08 10:13 AM, Dew wrote: 01) +212 | Daedo-The-Mofo
Woot, lots of reviews there, keep it going!

Hey, thanks a lot! Just came across this thread, never even knew it existed. Then again, I don't much frequent the BBS. Gonna start hanging around more I think though.

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-09-28 04:19:14

At 9/26/08 11:17 PM, Aci6 wrote:
At 9/25/08 05:37 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 9/25/08 05:08 AM, Aci6 wrote: News Post Function?

Whats that?
When you go into your profile and click 'Make a News Post', which every users can do. Of course, once they've made the dummy post, they can go into the account options to delete said post, as it's just for a test, really.
Never thought of that, quite ingenius really.

Well, it's how I did it for my first update of the Top 100 Responses list. I just wish that it was easier for me to climb that list, as it takes so long to make up 1 rank now.

At 9/27/08 07:32 PM, Dew wrote: Nothing too big this week. I do believe the over taking of 4th spot by Molotov rounds out the most exciting part of the update.

You're forgetting how excitable Coop is when people keep ignoring him >:(

48) 1096 || + 005 || 2good2b4goten (-1)
49) 1108 || + 008 || Coop83 (-1)

So, I'm still 48th - I did lose a rank this time, as I was passed by Daedo-The-Mofo, but I was ahead of 2good2b4gotten anyway last update, it's just that there's something up with the sort function here...

At 9/27/08 07:46 PM, Dew wrote: Top Ten Reviewers:
1. Aci6 109
2. Daedo-The-Mofo 108
3. Nylo 89
4. Molotov 85
5. BMX007 12
6. rune-hunter 10
7. emanhattan 10
8. wegra2007 09
9. KupaMan 07
10. Aznime 06

You've got to be shitting me. I've got to find lots of things to review and soon.

Anyways, good work this week, from some. Nice job. That damn nest thing has slowed this post down -_-

Nest thing?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-10-05 10:14:04

Just thought I'd mention that I came across a user who has 1385 flash reviews and noticed he wasn't on the list. Although this user has written a lot of poor reviews, he still has enough to be on the list. Infact, he's got more reviews than I have.

At 10/5/08 09:56 AM, Dew wrote: Update

Oh yeah, I forgot about the previous update. :S Nevermind, thanks for the latest update Dew.

38) 1255 || + 000 || Bahamut

That's how I've been for the last two updates. Just standing still, but at least no reviews have been deleted since. :)

42) 1208 || + 030 || Daedo-The-Mofo (+1)

Interesting. Looks like he'll pass me soon enough.

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-10-05 11:30:43

Hehe yeah, eventually. Amount of reviews have steadily declined the past couple of weeks though...

Response to The Top 100 Reviewers List 2008-10-05 12:39:23

Hey guys, i forgot, was I ever in 4th place?

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature