00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,748,336 Views | 87,849 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 20:26:13

At 10/25/04 07:20 PM, Mr_Fluffykins wrote: i got my first portal award

Youll get your second tomorrow when -Err0r wins turd with you AND ME coauthored.
I already told him to uncoauthor me, but he says he cant until the awards are done or else turd will be inelgible.

When I get my 1) -Err0rs movie, 2) my deletej001, and 3) my Britney Spears Collection deleted, my batting average will shoot back up to somewhat decent...
In case you havent heard, I am trying to keep my distance from shitty flashes, so peoples, please dont be hovering over the 0s the next time my name is slapped to a flash... (unless im coauthored...), Ive been working hard on one right now, and it wont be done for a couple of weeks, maybe even longer.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 20:32:22

At 10/25/04 08:11 PM, MPA wrote:
I emailed Wade and he updated it just so it's official1!

Heh, thanks much. Nice *cough* shop of a bad shop ^^

I'm thinking about running interim numbers tomorrow and setting up separate pages, so I can update all the links in my sig. Crono- and I have such a close blamming and saving percentages that I passed him in those Top 50s today and yesterday as well. The only other time I was nearing someone like that was waaay back when I passed NeMeSiS.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 22:35:41

At 10/25/04 07:44 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: i signed up at rg today... and boy did i feel like a n00b... man, there have been people there for over a year. i only found out about the site a few months ago, and only managed to go there today! hahaha.

You damn NOOB Hahhahahahah I will have to see this for myself...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-25 22:48:50

Oh When i get my hand around Onic I wont stop till i see his eyeballs pop out GRRRRRRR, he promised me he would deposit everyday GRRRRRR....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 00:06:12

(RedCircle reporting)

Pure just hit 2,500 Exp. 1/4 of the way to 10,000. Yay :-)

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 00:10:55

*cough* I still have 10 1/2 hours to wait. Ain't true til it's in the profile ;)

Congrats on passing me. enjoy your new spot :)

Experience: Ranked # 157 out of 615,978 users!

i've been stuck at #156/157 for around two weeks now..

if only chaotic1 would miss some more deposits, then we wouldn't be tied anymore.

he promised me he would deposit everyday GRRRRRR....

:O! he was gone for a week though.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 00:21:08

Man I love the Hallow-Thanksmas time of year. Aside from summer and spring breaks it's the best time of the year to get b/p's with all the schoolies having all those holiday breaks these next months. 112 b/p already on this Monday and I'll still be up another 4 hours at least. Do you middle/high schoolers have a Halloween break this week or something?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 01:17:53

At 10/26/04 12:21 AM, MPA wrote: Man I love the Hallow-Thanksmas time of year. Aside from summer and spring breaks it's the best time of the year to get b/p's with all the schoolies having all those holiday breaks these next months. 112 b/p already on this Monday and I'll still be up another 4 hours at least. Do you middle/high schoolers have a Halloween break this week or something?

I know in my old school district, there was no break for Halloween. Especially with Halloween on a weekend like this. However, this school district also gave us a week off for Mardi Gras (New Orleans suburb), so we skimped on a few holidays.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 01:39:03

At 10/25/04 10:35 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: You damn NOOB Hahhahahahah I will have to see this for myself...

~X~

heheh, yeh well its pretty funny i must say. im gona review all of your works today :)
-----
Mr_Fluff got a ToTW... nothing to be happy about at all. i really dont know why you would post in here saying it like it was a good thing...
-----
t3h j00bs doesnt like shit flash anymore? that cant be right! whatever you're taking, i want a big bag of it :D
heheheh.
----
MPA - well freaking done on hitting 28,300 b/p points. i see that you're now around 60 points infront of that mark, hahah. well done.
-----
oh yeh, and i rule.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 04:10:26

well the emails regarding the election for the new 'regular' member are out... i know i've voted, how about all you others out there?
-
Red, how often do you make updates of all the stats... once a month?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 04:21:45

At 10/25/04 07:04 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 10/24/04 10:38 PM, D0GMA wrote: Shame nothing. Fucking even j00bie and Fluffy have touted their trash in here. I'm more than happy to throw this feather duster I like to think of as my VP behind a quality flash ... and if it happens to dent the other contenders' scores while I'm at it, so be it.
So, would you like even more people to ask for help in here, because they are friends?

I don't think bringing up your portal entries in here is a bad thing, as long as it doesn't wander too far from topic. We all are friends and I am sure that when I mention my movie/game here, I will get praise and (constructive) criticism, which I should expect. But believe me, if it is trash, then people will let you know, not only here, but in the reviews and scores as well.

Oh, new election, anyone up for taking bets ? Ive got the two favourites at a good price :)

Shoot me an e-mail as to your two favorites would be. I'm interested in knowing. I pay well, too. lol

At 10/25/04 08:50 AM, Tom_s00 wrote:
At 10/25/04 05:17 AM, RedCircle wrote: ...just kidding. I'm insanely jealous. Grats ^_^
Don't be too gelouse RC not long at all till you get yours = )

Thanks for noticing ^_^ ...and how on earth did you spell jealous wrong? It was right above your reply!

Nice new sig RC. Old skool games definatly > new stuff.

Heh, it's really all in the eye of the beholder. Most of the old games are forever implanted in my memory as being "TOTALLY AWESOME!!!" They were state-of-the-art back then, so I definitely thought that they were the greatest things since sliced bread. If I played them now, I wouldn't be nearly as excited as I was back then. But, for the times, they were the best, and that's how I remember them being.

Now as far as video game music goes, I definitely enjoy listening to music from the old games rather than newer games. No comparision.

At 10/25/04 09:22 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: I'm probably going to be the 10th person to say this, but nice sig RC, it makes me want to change mine (and I mean it unlike the other times where I wanted to change it).

Thanks :-) I am all for it QwoxRox! Which game do you think should go in yours?

At 10/25/04 10:50 AM, Shat_the_Kat wrote:
At 10/25/04 02:19 AM, RedCircle wrote: (I see you SK) :-P
Of course you do, silly. I leave my windows open all night long; for some reason, that means that I stay on the "browsing this forum" list.

Actually, as you said once upon a time (I think), if you are idle for X amount of time, then your username goes away. I'm not quite sure of the time required, but maybe we can do another "test." No? ....alright. :(

What, you think I stayed up all night twice? Ugh...

You have been suprising me lately with your messed up sleep schedule, so it wouldn't totally catch me off guard.

At 10/25/04 10:51 AM, -Mazza- wrote:
At 10/25/04 03:40 AM, RedCircle wrote: Old games > New games, you know.
So true. I wish I had a NES..... :(

http://www.zophar.net/nes.html

Go for it, bud. There are plenty of games you can play to your heart's content out there. You just have to know where to look:

http://www.coolrom.com/nesroms.php
http://www.geocities.com/no_bs_nes/
http://www.robsgaming.com/downloads/roms/romchannel.php?system=nes

Oh well, there's several remakes all over the internet.

Yes there are. Just read their disclaimors...and stuff...

Anyways, nice sig.

Thanks ^_^

At 10/25/04 01:43 PM, -TRA- wrote: I appear to have returned... how strange. Cheers for depositing for me, Red, I appreciate it. :D Congrats to everyone and the such. 'Pears I hit 1900 exp yesterday, isn't that a thing? :D

Hey, no prob bud. Least I could do. I didn't do anything to your account other than what you asked me to do (deposit). Hope you had a good couple o' days :-)

At 10/25/04 03:00 PM, Jen_the_Great wrote: I finally have my own to share: I made Elite Guard Second Lieutenant!

Good job Jen! I can see down your shirt :-O

/me has no idea why that was said

At 10/25/04 03:56 PM, j00bie wrote: Stuff

I swear j00bie, why on earth do you buddy up with some of the most worthless people on NG? That has always baffled me to no end. I say, un-buddy everyone who downright sucks. That way, you won't be associated with them. Sounds fair, eh?

At 10/24/04 11:44 PM, Recon_Rebel wrote: ** Election Update **
Holy shit son, another already? Too bad it's blatantly obvious whos winning.

Blatently obvious? Jeez, have I been missing the clues? I swear I haven't seen anything leading me to believe one person had any better chances of getting it than another. Who are you so convinced is a dead ringer?

Who cares? We will be waiting to give you a pat-on-the-back when you get ANYTHING other than Turd and Underdog (which, in my opinion, is usually trash too).

At 10/25/04 08:26 PM, j00bie wrote: I already told him (-Err0r) to uncoauthor me, but he says he cant until the awards are done or else turd will be inelgible.

Screw him. Tell me if I don't know something, but why aren't you just deleting him now from the portal buddies list?

When I get my 1) -Err0rs movie, 2) my deletej001, and 3) my Britney Spears Collection deleted, my batting average will shoot back up to somewhat decent...

Start now j00b. Un-buddy that fucker faster than he can say "Um."

In case you havent heard, I am trying to keep my distance from shitty flashes…Ive been working hard on one right now, and it wont be done for a couple of weeks, maybe even longer.

Thank god! Please redeem yourself. I know you have the intellect, you have just not shown it yet.

At 10/26/04 04:10 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: well the emails regarding the election for the new 'regular' member are out... i know i've voted, how about all you others out there?

Your votes are almost exactly the same as mine. Thanks for voting my good man ^_^

Red, how often do you make updates of all the stats... once a month?

Yes. Once a month. I see no reason to do them any more regularily. The information isn't changing enough to warrant any more than a once a month update.

--------------

Also, grats to D0GMA for getting yet another spot on the top 50 BP's List!!!

As Marcus said, the Regulars List is now being voted on. All regulars have been e-mailed, and the ONE new regular will be posted on November 1st.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 04:42:53

At 10/26/04 04:21 AM, RedCircle wrote: FU*KING LONG REPLY
At 10/25/04 03:56 PM, j00bie wrote: Stuff
I swear j00bie, why on earth do you buddy up with some of the most worthless people on NG? That has always baffled me to no end. I say, un-buddy everyone who downright sucks. That way, you won't be associated with them. Sounds fair, eh?

yeh, i dont know why you get into 'that stuff' for in the first place anyways. man, i hate that stuff.

Blatently obvious? Jeez, have I been missing the clues? I swear I haven't seen anything leading me to believe one person had any better chances of getting it than another. Who are you so convinced is a dead ringer?

yeh i would have no idea either. i mean, i've seen some people posting more often than others... but yeh, i dont see it.

Who cares? We will be waiting to give you a pat-on-the-back when you get ANYTHING other than Turd and Underdog (which, in my opinion, is usually trash too).

damn right. well said.

Screw him. Tell me if I don't know something, but why aren't you just deleting him now from the portal buddies list?

i really used to like -Err0r... well, not 'really', but i liked his stuff...
then he went all, oh, how would i put it.... CRAP? perhaps? yes, crap.

Start now j00b. Un-buddy that fucker faster than he can say "Um."

lol, its funny because he would say 'um' first, hehehe.

Your votes are almost exactly the same as mine. Thanks for voting my good man ^_^

XD lol, no problemo dude, was i the first person to respond to tha email?? hahaha.

Yes. Once a month. I see no reason to do them any more regularily. The information isn't changing enough to warrant any more than a once a month update.

yep yep, as i would have thought. but, unless my eyes are totally screwed, it would seem that topic hasnt had a post in it in a while... i couldnt find it on the first page of the topics...

Also, grats to D0GMA for getting yet another spot on the top 50 BP's List!!!

yeh, you rock... lol.

As Marcus said, the Regulars List is now being voted on. All regulars have been e-mailed, and the ONE new regular will be posted on November 1st.

:) its like im a vice-coach... from American pie.
"now this here boys is the calmanation of all your previous seasons..."
"CALMANATION!"
"now you dont score, untill you score..."
"UNTILL YOU SCORE...."
hahah, omg i love that guy, hahahah, funny shit.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 06:57:07

Congrats to Shpouiten for 4k exp, Snowy for 1k saves and 1,111 posts, Jen for EGSL, D0GMA for 6th on the b/p list (it's official now), matt for 4k posts, MPA for 21k blams and no congrats to anyone who got TOTW.

At 10/25/04 05:53 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 10/25/04 09:22 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: And stop saying BlueCircle
next thing you know, ill be receiving emails from you with bad spelling

Ironic, you're telling me about bad spelling. I won't sue you, I'll just stalk you every time you mention it.

At 10/26/04 04:21 AM, RedCircle who used a lot of the page with his post wrote:

At 10/25/04 09:22 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: I'm probably going to be the 10th person to say this, but nice sig RC, it makes me want to change mine (and I mean it unlike the other times where I wanted to change it).
Thanks :-) I am all for it QwoxRox! Which game do you think should go in yours?

I'm actually not sure yet, I have a bunch I won't do, like anything including Mario.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 07:00:46

At 10/26/04 06:57 AM, Qwoxyl wrote: and no congrats to anyone who got TOTW.

thats right! hahah.
"No soup for you!"

Ironic, you're telling me about bad spelling. I won't sue you, I'll just stalk you every time you mention it.

hehe, well, the reason i mentioned it, is because RedCircle was getting those emails from that guy who lives near me... asking him to change his name and such... and he couldnt spell properly, it was funny as :P
----
oh yeh, and i rule.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 07:35:04

At 10/26/04 07:20 AM, BonusStage wrote:
o he dare missed deposits KILL HIM ):<

indeed, please do so. they've all been hangning out at Retrogade man... Onic, gfox, X, they've all deserted us :(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 07:43:47

At 10/26/04 07:20 AM, BonusStage wrote: Well today you are 156, but do you know the person that is in front of both of you, are they vagrant or don't always deposit, because 2 weeks :\ seems RATHER FISHY :o

me and chaotic1 keep going back and forth. i have #156 one day.. then he has it.

the other person who is in front of me is DC32

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 07:49:58

At 10/25/04 10:48 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Oh When i get my hand around Onic I wont stop till i see his eyeballs pop out GRRRRRRR, he promised me he would deposit everyday GRRRRRR....

~X~

:(
Sorry X, but I didn't really have a choice. I had to go to California for 8 days, and it was spur of the moment, I would have deposited if i would have had a computer but I didn't. I hope that you can find it in that big pink heart of yours to forgive me.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 07:59:45

Ok MPA, i get your point, puts away blunt kitchen knife, and brings out feather duster :)

Ok Red, ive sent two e-mails, one for your votes and one for the favourites for the membership, i got the last one right, so lets see if im getting any good at this little game :)

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 08:07:17

Firstly a huge congrats to DOGMA for climing yet another place in the top 50 = )
---

Hang your head in shame.....

At 10/25/04 08:26 PM, j00bie wrote: Ive been working hard on one right now, and it wont be done for a couple of weeks, maybe even longer.

Look forward to it j00b, hope it's good.

At 10/26/04 04:21 AM, RedCircle wrote: Thanks for noticing ^_^ ...and how on earth did you spell jealous wrong? It was right above your reply!

I must have been tired after a long day at retard school, silly me.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 08:18:06

Rot is back with an all new look! You knows it. Rot is more streamlined and... red. Rot likes his new look more than his old one. He also hopes everyone else likes it too.

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 08:28:38

At 10/26/04 08:18 AM, -TRA- wrote: Rot is back with an all new look! You knows it. Rot is more streamlined and... red. Rot likes his new look more than his old one. He also hopes everyone else likes it too.

I dunno, you bloody cornish - you're all frikkin mad
Yeah I like your new look - now you just need to get rid of the monkey in your profile... =)))

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 08:44:36

At 10/26/04 08:18 AM, -TRA- wrote: Rot is back with an all new look! You knows it. Rot is more streamlined and... red. Rot likes his new look more than his old one. He also hopes everyone else likes it too.

Looks good but why the change? and i see your modeling one of carmel new sigs too : )

At 10/26/04 08:28 AM, Denvish wrote: I dunno, you bloody cornish - you're all frikkin mad
Yeah I like your new look - now you just need to get rid of the monkey in your profile... =)))

Monkey?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 09:25:41

At 10/26/04 08:44 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: Looks good but why the change?

I dunno, I just felt like a change, I s'pose. I was getting sick of my light aura and wanted to go back to TheRotArm, but wanted a variation on it. So -TRA- was born.

and i see your modeling one of carmel new sigs too : )

Oooh yes! Lvl 20 is the bestest ever NG level besides 29. I absolutely love it. Hate 23 and 30, though.

At 10/26/04 08:28 AM, Denvish wrote: I dunno, you bloody cornish - you're all frikkin mad
Monkey?

*whispers* He means me... :P

Help, I'm trapped inside this guy's signature!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 09:37:13

Congratz than, what prize was it?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 09:37:29

yAy! Thx -TRA- for using my sig! ^_^
Also,

Nothing to congrats me about so: congrats everyone else :P

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 09:40:30

At 10/26/04 09:37 AM, Erpherman wrote:
Congratz than, what prize was it?

Don;t congratulate him, it was Turd Of The Week for this pathetic submission:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=197371

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 10:41:52

Still it was an award, how about humoring him?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 10:43:37

level up! :)

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 11:07:41

Congrats on the Level Up! Stem!!!

I just hit the 2,000 saves milestone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 4,647 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 2,000 quality entries

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2004-10-26 11:10:52

At 10/26/04 10:43 AM, -stem- wrote: level up! :)

big congratz too you.