00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,754,070 Views | 87,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-19 07:35:11

93,000 Saves

Time to get one with some Blamming. I can feel it in my water

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-19 07:40:59

At 1/19/14 07:35 AM, Coop wrote: Time to get one with some Blamming. I can feel it in my water

You do need to lift your game with Blamming Coop. Your good months are approximately equivalent to my bad months.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-19 12:29:49

At 1/19/14 07:40 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 1/19/14 07:35 AM, Coop wrote: Time to get one with some Blamming. I can feel it in my water
You do need to lift your game with Blamming Coop. Your good months are approximately equivalent to my bad months.

At least there are some of us who still blam even if our games aren't as good as they used to be. But on another note

18,000 Blams finally. While it is a much bigger deal then it would have been a couple of years back it is still not really a big deal though >_<

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-19 23:27:50

You passed 92,000 B/P! Congrats!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-20 06:11:02

80,000 total points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-21 11:06:23

At 1/19/14 12:29 PM, LittleWashu wrote: 18,000 Blams finally. While it is a much bigger deal then it would have been a couple of years back it is still not really a big deal though >_<

I am about 700 blams in front of you. Doesn't sound like much, but in these days it means that you won't be able to pass me for at least another YEAR.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-21 14:52:36

At 1/21/14 11:06 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/19/14 12:29 PM, LittleWashu wrote: 18,000 Blams finally. While it is a much bigger deal then it would have been a couple of years back it is still not really a big deal though >_<
I am about 700 blams in front of you. Doesn't sound like much, but in these days it means that you won't be able to pass me for at least another YEAR.

I know right? back in the old days it was real easy to pass someone who was that fair ahead of you in about a month or two but now due to portal being treated like youtube, Removed entries not counting towards blams and many other changes it is a lot harder to get them.

But at the same time I remember our days of competing against each other when I was active. Back when I was on in the top 5 blammers almost every month.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-21 15:55:15

At 1/21/14 02:52 PM, LittleWashu wrote: But at the same time I remember our days of competing against each other when I was active. Back when I was on in the top 5 blammers almost every month.

I also remember when I had a saves to blam ratio of 1.5. Now I'm well over 2.0. :(

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-21 15:59:22

I've come to terms that some people in the real world are traiterous cunts. However, it's good to know who weren't your true friends after all and then spend more of my free time on better people.

At 1/13/14 10:57 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/12/14 09:42 AM, Murray wrote: It's always good to be able to eat less. What I need to stop doing is going to McDonald's after going out drinking. If I were to avoid that more often then not only would I be eating less calories, I'll also be saving money.
I can't even remember the last time I went to McDonald's, heh. I used to go there pretty frequently.

For me it was last Friday... again. The way things are going with my life I'm pretty much stuck with going out every Friday night but better that than dealing with shitheads in Liverpool.

Last fast food I had was Burger King and it was so awful, I really should've demanded my money back. :(

Had to go to Burger King last week at London Euston station. The chips were rather dry. I much prefer chips at Maccies.

Or maybe I'm naming myself after the actor. :P
Don't know him. But there also seems to be an ice hockey coach by that name.

Or that Iron Maiden guitarist.

At 1/18/14 08:53 PM, Dev wrote: Congrats to

Murray: 34,000 EXP

You know, I almost forgot that I posted it here and I almost forgot about posting it here when I got it. Signs of slacking off?

At 1/12/14 09:42 AM, Murray wrote:
Yep, I reach level 60 on 4/20/15. No matter how little interest I may have in this site nowadays, I should at least be able to make it there before I even consider retiring at all. Not saying I would but if anything, my interests have slightly bounced back.
Good to hear. I would think being free of list updating duties would make NG more appealing, or at least like less like a chore. Do you feel the urge to move to Florida and play golf all day now that you're retired?? :P

Hah, if only. At least now I have shit off my back so it feels more relaxing so I can laze around as much as I want on Sundays as one should always do.

And this is where I make you feel like shit. It took me 18/19 months after registration to get there so as you can imagine, I only needed 6-7k EXP just to get there. In order for myself to reach the top 500 I needed to have a little over 10k EXP. I wish I could have been one of the first 500 to get 10k EXP but sadly that was not the case. On the other hand, I have done very well since.
Meh, that's my own fault, obviously. I only need to look at my max potential EXP if I want to feel like shit, right Haggard? :P And I wouldn't have thought there would've been 500 users to 10k by the time you got there. There was only like 25 Supreme Commanders when I signed up.

I could look at my max potential EXP and I'd be one EXP rank ahead. I may have missed so little deposits for almost a decade now but those few missed deposits is making a bit of a difference right now with who I can be ahead of in EXP. Now I have to deal with someone who only has 30 EXP more than me to be consistently active with depositing. However, they may slip somewhere down the line so we'll see.

I feel bad to having to rely on easy/spammy medals in order to give myself a bit of progress. However, there's now a countless amount of games (and some movies such as mine, lol) with medals so going through all of them is endless.
Not me, I love those medals. :P With how many medal games there now I'm sure I could reach 10k just by getting all the 0 and 5 pointers out there at this point.

If I knew all those spammy medal games, I could potentially rack up a lot of points in a single day.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-22 01:26:37

At 1/22/14 01:19 AM, Martin wrote: You passed 73000 B/P! Congrats!

SWEET BROTHER MARTIN

lvl 41 here

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-22 11:56:55

Congrats to:

gamejunkie: 7,777 medals
Coop: 93,000 saves
tyler2513: level 29
LittleWashu: 18,000 blams
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 92,000 BP
Jolly: 80,000 total stats
Addict: 10,000 medal points; 27,000 BP; 26,000 saves
Martin: 73,000 BP
sumidiotdude: level 41

In other news, I passed 51,000 BP today. :)

At 1/19/14 12:29 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
18,000 Blams finally. While it is a much bigger deal then it would have been a couple of years back it is still not really a big deal though >_<a blam milestone in 2014 IS a big deal. >:(
At 1/21/14 03:59 PM, Murray wrote:
You know, I almost forgot that I posted it here and I almost forgot about posting it here when I got it. Signs of slacking off?

I don't know, but I do know that if you keep posting achievements here I'll keep congratulating them. :P

Hah, if only. At least now I have shit off my back so it feels more relaxing so I can laze around as much as I want on Sundays as one should always do.

You've earned it! :)

I could look at my max potential EXP and I'd be one EXP rank ahead. I may have missed so little deposits for almost a decade now but those few missed deposits is making a bit of a difference right now with who I can be ahead of in EXP. Now I have to deal with someone who only has 30 EXP more than me to be consistently active with depositing. However, they may slip somewhere down the line so we'll see.

Well, that's the nature of the beast when you're that high in the ranks... There must be an inactive or two you'll end up passing first, if that guy 3 deposits ahead proves to be relentless, right?

If I knew all those spammy medal games, I could potentially rack up a lot of points in a single day.

I know, right? Someone should start compiling a list... :P

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-23 08:54:43

At 1/13/14 10:57 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/12/14 09:42 AM, Murray wrote: It's always good to be able to eat less. What I need to stop doing is going to McDonald's after going out drinking. If I were to avoid that more often then not only would I be eating less calories, I'll also be saving money.
I can't even remember the last time I went to McDonald's, heh. I used to go there pretty frequently.
For me it was last Friday... again. The way things are going with my life I'm pretty much stuck with going out every Friday night but better that than dealing with shitheads in Liverpool.

I know, I should go out more often, but since I'm not at home most of the day anyway, I much rather prefer to stay at home during the week ends. Hm. :(

Last fast food I had was Burger King and it was so awful, I really should've demanded my money back. :(
Had to go to Burger King last week at London Euston station. The chips were rather dry. I much prefer chips at Maccies.

Hm, I had something you could call "fast food" on Tuesday. But since it's with fresh vegetables and stuff, it lacks the "not healthy"-part of "fast food".

Also, McD > Burger King in EVERY aspect. Yes, even that stupid clown is a better mascot than that Burger "King".

Or maybe I'm naming myself after the actor. :P
Don't know him. But there also seems to be an ice hockey coach by that name.
Or that Iron Maiden guitarist.

But nobody knows him anyway.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-23 15:24:07

31,000 Blams

I feel I should be doing something else about now, but I can't think...

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-24 11:20:43

Over 11,000 Experience Points!!!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-24 13:00:14

38,000 saves. Top 50, here I come!

At 1/22/14 06:19 AM, Addict wrote:
i've been killing these milestones lately

Me too, actually -for the first time in quite a while. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-24 13:02:25

At 1/24/14 01:00 PM, Dev wrote: 38,000 saves. Top 50, here I come!

I meant to say 39,000 saves.

double post. sry :(

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-24 14:08:18

Global Rank reached of 200.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-26 08:31:13

70,000 total stats.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-26 19:28:02

At 1/22/14 11:56 AM, Dev wrote:
I don't know, but I do know that if you keep posting achievements here I'll keep congratulating them. :P

That's good to know. I shouldn't expect anything in a while and the next milestone I should be reaching is the next level which I'm bound to remember!

You've earned it! :)

And I very much like it. Gone are the days where every Sunday had part of the day spent on them. Now it's doing whatever the fuck I want. If I had still been doing the EXP updates I'm sure next week would have been another update time so it's good to feel that I haven't got that to worry about. For next week's plans, it's out on Wednesday for appointments and seeing friends in Liverpool (although that shall be less frequent after that), karaoke on Thursday, same stuff on Friday and friend's birthday party on Saturday. I feel all sorted for the week!

Well, that's the nature of the beast when you're that high in the ranks... There must be an inactive or two you'll end up passing first, if that guy 3 deposits ahead proves to be relentless, right?

Yep, there's plenty. Infact, I'm keeping tabs on everyone who's inactive above me so basically anyone who hasn't been depositing at all are kept track to give myself an estimate as to how far I can go with the ranks.

I know, right? Someone should start compiling a list... :P

You'd think someone would have done it already but sadly there isn't that right dedication. Oh well, perhaps it's for the better anyway.

At 1/23/14 08:54 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 1/21/14 03:59 PM, Murray wrote: For me it was last Friday... again. The way things are going with my life I'm pretty much stuck with going out every Friday night but better that than dealing with shitheads in Liverpool.
I know, I should go out more often, but since I'm not at home most of the day anyway, I much rather prefer to stay at home during the week ends. Hm. :(

If it were me with work I'd still make the effort to go out on a Friday night. Maybe some nights I could let it slip but that's my ideal routine. I do have a job in mind that I hope to get and it's only 4-7PM Monday-Friday. Granted, it will delay things a bit for the night time plans but it's all doable.

Also, McD > Burger King in EVERY aspect. Yes, even that stupid clown is a better mascot than that Burger "King".

I find myself to prefer McDonald's over Burger King nowadays. It probably helps that I often go there so I've got my familiarity. As long as they serve the Big Tasty meal I'll easily prefer them over Burger King.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-27 04:45:35

Experience rank #41.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-29 00:41:48

54,000 B/P Points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-30 04:54:02

50,000 B/P!!

I might consider not being so OCD about voting on as much as physically possible now that I've hit this milestone. Funnily enough it's become something of a chore.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-31 12:35:48

110,000 total points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-01-31 17:53:33

Just passed 3,000 medals giving me over 67,000 medal points.

Next update to come when I have 70,000 medal points!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-02-02 05:09:28

Level 54!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-02-03 19:35:08

5,000 posts!

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-02-04 16:48:54

Level 55!

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-02-05 08:12:56

Level 27 reached AND 30,000 saves reached.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-02-06 05:54:26

Level 7. Coolio.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2014-02-06 11:04:38

At 2/6/14 10:06 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 2/6/14 05:54 AM, xKarnage wrote: Level 7. Coolio.
Come back when you reach level 10. Saying this because leveling up from 2-9, each level only takes around 5-7 days at best.

Gotcha.

BBS Signature