00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jibrail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,723,531 Views | 87,799 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-29 21:32:37

You passed 59,000 Saves. Way to go!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-30 01:59:41

10,000 saves, finally

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-30 07:09:15

2,500 Medals

Now to get the other 7,500...

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-30 07:18:51

Coop prepares to invade Constantinople / Istanbul / Byzantium, while congratulating:
Bahamut: 29,000 Experience
Addict: 19,000 Saves; Level 26 - Might want to ease up on the picture spam, or you'll take a breather.
S-k-y: 21,000 Experience
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 59,000 Saves
jonthomson: 10,000 Saves; Quadlisted

At 8/29/12 06:37 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/29/12 04:56 AM, Coop wrote:
At 8/28/12 11:15 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/28/12 03:18 AM, Coop wrote: Listening to:
Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Vengeance
Good choice for sure.
Every once in a while, it's good to hear a guy who plays his guitar to be the fastest.
His early works are good so if you've not got them, they are worth checking out.

I may just do that

So it's a matter of preparation for next season but what about your free time?
I'm not sure yet. I've got no mid week games and only a couple of training sessions left on Thursday nights now. That leaves RP on Monday and Friday evenings, plus every other Saturday evening. Who knows, I might end up with a girlfriend and actually be able to get out of this funk.
So there's free time to do stuff on every other Saturday then. If you get another girlfriend, that will be grand.

Well, I'd like to have free time to perhaps spend some time with the potential new Mrs. Coop. Let's not rush things and fill the social calendar too much, right?

At 8/29/12 12:55 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/28/12 12:21 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/25/12 05:55 PM, Coop wrote:
At 8/25/12 07:46 AM, Haggard wrote: Whenever I see him I think "Oh wow, what a cunt!" so he probably is one.
Good manager, not necessarily a nice person.
His gum consumption is worrying.
So long as he doesn't swallow it.
Hm, maybe he uses the same gum over and over again?

Except at mealtimes, when he sticks it behind his ear. Just like Violet Beauregarde

At 8/30/12 01:59 AM, jonthomson wrote: 10,000 saves, finally

What do you mean, "finally"? I've had a longer struggle to get to 30k Blams >:(

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-30 09:40:13

Listening to:

Deep Purple - Burn

Thanks to:

Odyssic
Coop

At 8/29/12 06:37 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh come on, you know you're right there but that will never happen.
But Bruce wore spandex back in the days...

He may have done it but you won't see me in a fur thong. That image with a dragon wearing one is fucked up on many levels but goddamn, someone out there would pay to see that.

So either way, we're gonna be fucked.
So, if all countries fuck up, then that would be a great opportunity to start all over again.

So it IS the end of the world as we know it.

And here I am supporting American metal distros.
Well, the USA do have a big budget deficit, so I guess you could consider them "poor" as well.

Their currency seems to be worth less than Sterling, always.

And news of what the PS4 might do only make it worse on them.
I never understood why people always feel the need of "updating" things that run just fine.

Well, the PS3's performance could be better. Most games don't even run at 60 FPS consistently when they should.

At 8/30/12 07:18 AM, Coop wrote:
At 8/29/12 06:37 AM, Bahamut wrote: His early works are good so if you've not got them, they are worth checking out.
I may just do that

But then again, there are other good stuff in metal to check out as well. Actually, there's far too much to discover.

So there's free time to do stuff on every other Saturday then. If you get another girlfriend, that will be grand.
Well, I'd like to have free time to perhaps spend some time with the potential new Mrs. Coop. Let's not rush things and fill the social calendar too much, right?

Here's hoping it works out with Mrs. Coop.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-31 00:07:16

Lieutenant acquired.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-31 00:14:15

37,000 B/P points.

Before I was Sup. Commander it felt like it took ages to get 7,000 B/P points because I checked to see how many B/P points I had so often. Now that I've gotten it I never check my points and it feels like I've gotten 7,000 points in a fairly short amount of time.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-31 01:55:37

Take 2. 90,000 Medal Points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-31 06:21:01

Coop looks for some answers (and four more players), while congratulating:
Winrar1337: Lieutenant
Jolly: 37,000 B/P
gamejunkie: 90,000 Medal Points (Corrected)

Listening to:
Dream Theater - Metropolis Pt. 1: The Miracle And The Sleeper

Thank you tO:
Odyssic

At 8/30/12 09:40 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/29/12 06:37 AM, Bahamut wrote: His early works are good so if you've not got them, they are worth checking out.
I may just do that
But then again, there are other good stuff in metal to check out as well. Actually, there's far too much to discover.

Oh yeah, it's a case of listening out to music round at friends and asking who this is by, can I borrow a copy, that sort of thing. But it's so difficult, when you're at HMV, to find something that you want to buy, especially if you've never heard of the band before, let alone listened to them.

Let's get to the first step and find the new Mrs. Coop. I'm fed up of having the last meaningful relationship being with Bex, because we can't count the psycho.

At 8/31/12 12:14 AM, Jolly wrote: Before I was Sup. Commander it felt like it took ages to get 7,000 B/P points because I checked to see how many B/P points I had so often. Now that I've gotten it I never check my points and it feels like I've gotten 7,000 points in a fairly short amount of time.

Yeah, when you're approaching a major milestone, it seems to take forever. Trust me, the 30k Blams thing has had me wanting to pull my own teeth out, it's that painful.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-31 09:48:39

Listening to:

Cirith Ungol - King of the Dead

At 8/31/12 06:21 AM, Coop wrote: Listening to:

Now that's another good choice.

At 8/30/12 09:40 AM, Bahamut wrote: But then again, there are other good stuff in metal to check out as well. Actually, there's far too much to discover.
Oh yeah, it's a case of listening out to music round at friends and asking who this is by, can I borrow a copy, that sort of thing. But it's so difficult, when you're at HMV, to find something that you want to buy, especially if you've never heard of the band before, let alone listened to them.

Funny, I find less and less to get from HMV since I've got so much already. Amazon really is my friend these days.

Let's get to the first step and find the new Mrs. Coop. I'm fed up of having the last meaningful relationship being with Bex, because we can't count the psycho.

I never met that psycho but did meet Bex only once.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-31 14:20:31

Listening to:
Misfits - Return of the fly
At last! Some lyrics that actually make perfect sense!

At 8/28/12 12:21 PM, Haggard wrote: His gum consumption is worrying.
Except at mealtimes, when he sticks it behind his ear. Just like Violet Beauregarde

That thought is disgusting.
Also: http://i39.tinypic.com/rlfa1e.jpg
He missed his bus again.

At 8/30/12 09:40 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/29/12 06:37 AM, Bahamut wrote: Oh come on, you know you're right there but that will never happen.
But Bruce wore spandex back in the days...
He may have done it but you won't see me in a fur thong. That image with a dragon wearing one is fucked up on many levels but goddamn, someone out there would pay to see that.

There are weird people. And then there are disgusting people.

So either way, we're gonna be fucked.
So, if all countries fuck up, then that would be a great opportunity to start all over again.

And I feel fine

And here I am supporting American metal distros.
Well, the USA do have a big budget deficit, so I guess you could consider them "poor" as well.

Yeah, I don't get why the Pound is always worth so much.

And news of what the PS4 might do only make it worse on them.
I never understood why people always feel the need of "updating" things that run just fine.
Well, the PS3's performance could be better. Most games don't even run at 60 FPS consistently when they should.

But it's just like "Hey, everybody is happy with the product! Let's go and change it!"
You can see this almost every day in the Linux community. A desktop that everybody is happy with? Hey, let's go and "update" that thing! Sound is working fine? Hey, let's introduce something new that works on almost NO machine!
A friend once told me: The main reason why people change from Linux to FreeBSD is "working sound".
I was really surprised when the sound was working on my wife's Acer Laptop when she installed Debian.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-31 14:42:16

At 8/29/12 09:01 PM, S-k-y wrote: With that vote, you now have 21,000 experience points.

With that vote, you now have 21,000 experience points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-01 05:33:58

Listening to:

Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes. Goddamn, this is a good album and the haters for this are ridiculous.

At 8/31/12 02:20 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/30/12 09:40 AM, Bahamut wrote: He may have done it but you won't see me in a fur thong. That image with a dragon wearing one is fucked up on many levels but goddamn, someone out there would pay to see that.

But can you mix the two? Actually, yes you can. *points to bronies*

And I feel fine

Guess I'll chill out then while Earth goes boom.

I actually don't understand it either. Would have thought the dollar currency would be worth a bit but that has never been the case.

But it's just like "Hey, everybody is happy with the product! Let's go and change it!"

Except consoles are getting far behind PC gaming right now.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-01 06:19:17

Coop prepares for make or break day in the league, while congratulating:
Addict: 20,000 B/P
Fagamut: 21,000 Experience

At 8/31/12 09:48 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/31/12 06:21 AM, Coop wrote: Listening to:
Now that's another good choice.

Scrolling through iTunes, I noticed that each of the other Dream Theater songs I have were rated and this one was bereft of stars. No longer. 5'ed.

At 8/30/12 09:40 AM, Bahamut wrote: But then again, there are other good stuff in metal to check out as well. Actually, there's far too much to discover.
Funny, I find less and less to get from HMV since I've got so much already. Amazon really is my friend these days.

The 5 Blu-rays for £30 did tempt me. I'll have to have a look and see what I can get from there - desperate companies do silly things, when the writing is on the wall.

Yeah, but the Psycho was only on the scene for a matter of weeks...

Yes, but that's Roald Dahl for you - wonderful mind, just what a child needs to get into reading. Personally, I feel that reading Dahl from 6-13 was great, followed up by a nice dose of Discworld. Perhaps I should have gotten into Robert Rankin sooner, but what the hey.

He missed his bus again.

ROFL

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-01 09:57:08

Supreme Commander. (30,000 B/P)

That took forever...

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-01 10:49:53

53,000 B/P Points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-01 11:01:47

Big day for me on here today:

22,000 Saves
3,500 Blams (with blams being this hard to come by, we can celebrate the 500s, right?)
Became a Commander
Total vote power > 10 (thanks to the extra 5% from becoming a Commander)

If things go as I expect them to, I should be a Supreme Commander by the end of the year.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-01 22:30:10

At 9/1/12 05:33 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/30/12 09:40 AM, Bahamut wrote: He may have done it but you won't see me in a fur thong. That image with a dragon wearing one is fucked up on many levels but goddamn, someone out there would pay to see that.
But can you mix the two? Actually, yes you can. *points to bronies*

What are bronies?

And I feel fine

I don't think that's part of the lyrics.

I actually don't understand it either. Would have thought the dollar currency would be worth a bit but that has never been the case.

It was worth more than the Deutsche Mark, but it has never been worth more than the Euro.

It is? I have been fed up with PC gaming for quite a few years now. All this copy protection bullshit that has been going on, and how you are never able to play the newest games at full resolution, unless you buy a new graphics cards (or a new processor)... and what if your newest game doesn't support your nice game pad? Tough luck. Buy a new one or pray that someone can come up with a work around...

At 9/1/12 06:19 AM, Coop wrote:
Yes, but that's Roald Dahl for you - wonderful mind, just what a child needs to get into reading. Personally, I feel that reading Dahl from 6-13 was great, followed up by a nice dose of Discworld. Perhaps I should have gotten into Robert Rankin sooner, but what the hey.

The witches is a pretty cool book. But I don't think I've ever read something else by Dahl.
I also never read The Neverending Story, I just watched the movies. :o

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-02 00:07:01

32,000 Saves.

At 9/1/12 09:57 AM, Tycrane wrote: Supreme Commander. (30,000 B/P)

That took forever...

Grats, Tycrane.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-02 01:03:24

Finally... Finally laser shark...

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-02 07:28:05

THE INTERVIEWER HAS REACHED 100 INTERVIEWS!

Also today marks my 6th Year on Newgrounds!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-02 09:04:30

Not milestone worthy but according to NG Logs my post per day has finally dropped below 10. Doesn't surprise me too much since decline of BBS activity has cut back on my posting rate as well. This would have happened long ago had it not been for me becoming a BBS mod.

Listening to:

Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

Thanks to:

Coop
Odyssic

At 8/31/12 09:48 AM, Bahamut wrote: Now that's another good choice.
Scrolling through iTunes, I noticed that each of the other Dream Theater songs I have were rated and this one was bereft of stars. No longer. 5'ed.

I never really bothered with the star rating system on WMP or iTunes. If I like the songs, I'll simply keep going back to them.

The 5 Blu-rays for £30 did tempt me. I'll have to have a look and see what I can get from there - desperate companies do silly things, when the writing is on the wall.

Not a bad offer but I already spent £40 on Doctor Who series 1-4 from Amazon.

Eh, the last relationship I had was a complete dud from day one. :P

At 9/1/12 10:30 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/1/12 05:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: But can you mix the two? Actually, yes you can. *points to bronies*
What are bronies?

Wow, you really do hide away from the internet at times. Bronies are the scum of the earth and that's all you need to know.

Who fucking cares? It's not like anything else is remembered after "And I feel fine."

It is? I have been fed up with PC gaming for quite a few years now. All this copy protection bullshit that has been going on, and how you are never able to play the newest games at full resolution, unless you buy a new graphics cards (or a new processor)... and what if your newest game doesn't support your nice game pad? Tough luck. Buy a new one or pray that someone can come up with a work around...

Consoles are stuck with the same graphics card and processors so as more new games are made with better technology, the consoles fall more and more behind until there is a brand new console. I even look at some PS3 games and can see the graphics are starting to take a turn. Usually I wouldn't mind but not only is it showing its age, it does harm the frame rate as well and that should never be acceptable.

At 9/2/12 01:03 AM, Gagsy wrote: Finally... Finally laser shark...

I thought you would have loved it... and hugged it.

At 9/2/12 07:28 AM, The-Great-One wrote: THE INTERVIEWER HAS REACHED 100 INTERVIEWS!

Also today marks my 6th Year on Newgrounds!

Good job man! I'm getting near to my 8th anniversary so at this point I wonder if I can make another two years on here.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-02 10:00:20

At 9/2/12 01:03 AM, Gagsy wrote: Finally... Finally laser shark...

That right there is the entire reason I started gaining Exp again.

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-02 23:46:21

Finally reached 110,000 medal points.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-03 02:49:41

At 9/2/12 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: Not milestone worthy but according to NG Logs my post per day has finally dropped below 10. Doesn't surprise me too much since decline of BBS activity has cut back on my posting rate as well. This would have happened long ago had it not been for me becoming a BBS mod.

My posting rate keeps going up. But it's not hard to go up from a mere 1.8 posts per day.

At 9/1/12 05:33 AM, Bahamut wrote: But can you mix the two? Actually, yes you can. *points to bronies*
What are bronies?
Wow, you really do hide away from the internet at times. Bronies are the scum of the earth and that's all you need to know.

I wouldn't say so, but you can't know everything.

Who fucking cares? It's not like anything else is remembered after "And I feel fine."

Well, I remember "That's great it starts with and earthquake", but that's the very first line of the song.

Consoles are stuck with the same graphics card and processors so as more new games are made with better technology, the consoles fall more and more behind until there is a brand new console. I even look at some PS3 games and can see the graphics are starting to take a turn. Usually I wouldn't mind but not only is it showing its age, it does harm the frame rate as well and that should never be acceptable.

But graphcis on consoles get better as well, once the developers figure out how to program for a given console. Just compare the very first games for PSOne and the very last games that where released for it.
But yes, a dropping frame rate is always a bad sign. However, if you buy a game for a console, you can be sure that it works. If you buy it for the PC, there's always the chance of the game not working properly.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-03 04:00:13

At 9/2/12 10:34 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Thanks for voting, SCTE3! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 15,200 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 38.

Awesome. I wish I knew what my new thingy is.

Does anyone know what my new level 33icon is?

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-03 05:48:16

Coop sets himself up for the final weekend of the season (report below), while congratulating:
Tycrane: 30,000 B/P; Supreme Commander
gamejunkie: 53,000 B/P
DiMono: 22,000 Saves; Commander; 10.00+ Total Voting Power
Jolly: 32,000 Saves
Gagsy: Level 46
The-Great-One: 6th NG Berfday
SCTE3: Level 38
VJF: 110,000 Medal Points
Knuckstrike: Level 33

At 9/1/12 11:01 AM, DiMono wrote: 3,500 Blams (with blams being this hard to come by, we can celebrate the 500s, right?)

No - why cheapen the achievement? It's an even bigger achievement to get 1,000 Blams, or a multiple thereof.

The witches is a pretty cool book. But I don't think I've ever read something else by Dahl.

One of my favourite memories of my grandfather is him reading "George's Marvellous Medicine" to me on my 6th birthday. the quote referring to George's grandma "and she had a small puckered up mouth, like a dog's bottom" really tickled him. I can still hear him chuckling in the background for the rest of the afternoon.

I also never read The Neverending Story, I just watched the movies. :o

I've seen the movie, but never read the books. Discworld, by Terry Pratchett is much better.

At 9/2/12 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/31/12 09:48 AM, Bahamut wrote: Now that's another good choice.
I never really bothered with the star rating system on WMP or iTunes. If I like the songs, I'll simply keep going back to them.

Sometimes, I just let the player play on shuffle, so I can't really tell how good a song is by how many plays it has received. Wrathchild is in my top 25, for some reason...

The 5 Blu-rays for Ã'£30 did tempt me. I'll have to have a look and see what I can get from there - desperate companies do silly things, when the writing is on the wall.
Not a bad offer but I already spent Ã'£40 on Doctor Who series 1-4 from Amazon.

I'm not that big a fan of that series...

Eh, the last relationship I had was a complete dud from day one. :P

I think I'd settle for a drunken fumble at the moment.

***Cricket report***

I was deployed to score for the 1st XI on Saturday, needing good results from our final two games to win the league. We won the toss and batted first, ensuring maximum points, were we to take a victory. Digging deep and compiling a score of 186-8, with no man reaching 40, we sat down for tea, noting that the sun had come out, probably turning the pitch back to batting's favour.

Starting inauspiciously with no-balls and wides coming quite freely in the first few overs, we calmed down in the 6th, takling the first wicket. A change of bowling tightened things up at the canal end for the 7th, then Paul Thomas came back to continue his spell from the car park end, taking a hat trick, his first for Cookley. In all, he delivered 14 balls and took 5 wickets, on overs 6, 8 and 10, ripping through Harborne's upper and middle order.

Harborne dug deep and when Cookley skipper Gary Mills came on to bowl, his first delivery removed Harborne's wicket keeper. The excuse was that "he ambled in at spin pace and he bowled seam-up!" Harborne now sat at 117-8, having been 69-7. Tommo came back on at the car park end, to remove Harborne's skipper, before contributing the final wicket on a run out. He finished with figures of 6-66, to leave Cookley sitting 3 points clear, with one game left.

The second XI faced a tough opponent, whose season had been decimated by rain. Harborne won the toss and elected to bowl, a decision that reflected well, after Cookley were reduced early to 40-2. Ben Southall returned from Essex in his first (and only) game for Cookley on a Saturday this year and combining him with Matt Goode was the making of Cookley, a three figure partnership ensued, with Southall finishing on 93 and Goode on 31. Cookley batted deep for a few runs apiece, posting a total of 246-8.

Every bowler took a wicket, with skipper Simon Anderson leading the way (3-45) and Dan Soley running out the danger man, Usman Hussain, for 68. Harborne finished on 212 all out and Cookley are now 7 points from the second automatic promotion spot.

All in all, it makes for a fun final weekend. Except for me, I've got to arange a team for the day after and this lot will probably still be drunk...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-03 07:26:24

Now has revival seasons 1-4 of Doctor Who on DVD. I've already cleared season 1 but the others I will be occupied with for the next week or two. Soon I'll be needing seasons 5 and 6 on DVD and then I can be with everyone else and watch the new episodes as they come by.

Listening to:

Ensiferum - Unsung Heroes

At 9/3/12 02:49 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/2/12 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: Not milestone worthy but according to NG Logs my post per day has finally dropped below 10. Doesn't surprise me too much since decline of BBS activity has cut back on my posting rate as well. This would have happened long ago had it not been for me becoming a BBS mod.
My posting rate keeps going up. But it's not hard to go up from a mere 1.8 posts per day.

The highest I had with my posting rate was 24 and that was in early 2006 so it's slowly been doing downhill since. I will never see myself posting the way I did in 2005 again on here. Most of the posts then were crap but it was a more active BBS.

I wouldn't say so, but you can't know everything.

If you don't know them, you won't know whether they're scum or not but I can assure you they are.

Well, I remember "That's great it starts with and earthquake", but that's the very first line of the song.

That's not after "And I feel fine", though so it's not relevant.

But graphcis on consoles get better as well, once the developers figure out how to program for a given console. Just compare the very first games for PSOne and the very last games that where released for it.

Once they do figure out better graphics, it only turns to bad loading times and other sorts of bullshit.

But yes, a dropping frame rate is always a bad sign. However, if you buy a game for a console, you can be sure that it works. If you buy it for the PC, there's always the chance of the game not working properly.

And that's why there are programs out there to test your machine against modern games just so you can be sure you can play it just fine.

At 9/3/12 05:48 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/2/12 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: I never really bothered with the star rating system on WMP or iTunes. If I like the songs, I'll simply keep going back to them.
Sometimes, I just let the player play on shuffle, so I can't really tell how good a song is by how many plays it has received. Wrathchild is in my top 25, for some reason...

I use shuffle on my iPod at times and last time I did it I was getting loads of my favourite songs by pure luck. I should do shuffle play on my iPod more often.

Not a bad offer but I already spent £40 on Doctor Who series 1-4 from Amazon.
I'm not that big a fan of that series...

I only started with the first season of the revival and really enjoyed it. It deserved a DVD purchase of something big like that so I will be occupied for a while. I wasn't a fan beforehand because I never gave it a chance. I always wanted to dedicate a lot of time to get into it if I was to get into it and look where I am now. I was actually expecting a slow start with Doctor Who but all the episodes turned out to be the opposite so it really got me enthralled quickly. I don't think many TV shows can do that for me but maybe the true discovery of drama shows is the next path for me to take.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-04 06:33:05

At 9/3/12 07:26 AM, Bahamut wrote: Now has revival seasons 1-4 of Doctor Who on DVD. I've already cleared season 1 but the others I will be occupied with for the next week or two. Soon I'll be needing seasons 5 and 6 on DVD and then I can be with everyone else and watch the new episodes as they come by.

I think that I've grown disenchanted with the franchise. I'll stick to Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother for now. When it comes to BBC series, I did enjoy Merlin, though that was another that I kind of fell out of touch with, as Bex would go on about it so much. At least my friends and I can crack Harry Dresden jokes now and she's not got a clue what we're going on about...

At 9/3/12 05:48 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/2/12 09:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: I never really bothered with the star rating system on WMP or iTunes. If I like the songs, I'll simply keep going back to them.
I use shuffle on my iPod at times and last time I did it I was getting loads of my favourite songs by pure luck. I should do shuffle play on my iPod more often.

I started with Black Sunshine and got about a dozen of my top favoured quality tracks in a row, which was nice. I even got "Masterchef Synthesia" in there, which I've not heard for weeks.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-04 07:12:48

This time I mean it!

45,000 Medal Points

I'm off to play some Assassin's Creed

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature