00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,754,502 Views | 87,871 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-06 16:52:15

At 2/6/11 06:36 AM, reverend wrote: My modem decided to have a little meltdown so I have no internet. :/

Damn. That's about the only thing that can really get me frustrated.

Good thing there is a signal from either a neighbors or the local school where I can at least deposit, post, etc.

I already checked the neighbours of my new apartment, but all the signals were weak and they all secured their connections with a password. So unfortunately I won't have an easy back-up in case mine fails, but there is library nearby in which I can use the internet for free.

February is a such horrible month and it strikes again.

True, but fortunately it´s a short one. And afterwards it will be March which means it's almost Spring already :)

At 2/6/11 09:20 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/5/11 06:26 PM, Auz wrote: I'm not sure if this is something your dad would want to have, unless he really wants all the albums.
I'm sure he'll want all the albums eventually.

Oh, well in that case go for it. Just don't expect too much of it. You might have to listen to it more than once before you might start to appreciate it.

Maybe Ummagumma would be a better album to get, although to be honest I haven't listened to it that much yet.
I'm looking more at the 70s albums and then I'll see if he's interested in anything else.

Some of their earlier work with Syd Barrett is very nice as well.

At 2/4/11 04:09 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Yeah, if I can get my hands on him. He has always been my absolute favorite starter out of all the games.
Same here. Plus, he's a dragon!

I think that's definitely what does it for me. It's a shame he's not a fire/dragon type.

Too bad B/W only focuses on new ones until you get the national dex. I always like to see some familiar faces from which you already know their strenghts and weaknesses.
I actually like this approach for the new games. This will give everyone a breath of fresh air from all the Zubats, Tentacools and Geodudes we all encountered in Every. Damn. Game!

And don't forget Onix. Yeah when you put it that way... I would miss the awesome ones of the older gens though.

Couldn't agree more. Although my GBA still works fine as well, but a redundant GBA slot still beats a shitty camera.
My old GBA is pretty much unusable. It's the old design and not the SP so it doesn't have backlight. I may need to get another DS/DS Lite since I fear mine will break soon. There's even a dead pixel on it now which is a sign of it wearing out. I've heard many stories about DS'es breaking after a while so maybe mine is about to go soon.

Mine still works fine and I got the older model of the GBA as well. Maybe you've played it much more than I did.

And yeah, it's only logical that they will start to suffer from wear eventually. Perhaps you could go for a 3DS? I don't know if it can play GBA games though.

FFV eh? Together with III, that's the only FF I have never heard anything about at all.
FFV came through the post yesterday. I'll actually start playing it tonight and hopefully my DS doesn't break whilst playing through it. :P

Alright. Good luck with that.

Also this reminds me, I still want to play the DS remakes of FF III and FF IV. When I'm done with those I might as well go for V as well since I will have played I to IX then except for II.
FFIII is decent. I only recommend it for hardcore FF fans or those who really want to play all the main titles (excluding MMO). As for FFIV DS, be prepared for a very hard game. It shows no mercy at all.

I know about IV being hard as fuck. I've been warned by several people already. But that's okay, I'm a fairly experienced FF player by now so that should help me get through.

As for FFIII, I figured that it wasn't their most impressive title since, again, I have never heard anyone ever mentioning this game. I'd like to go through it anyway though, just to try and beat all the FF's from I-IX (apart from II which I might save for last or never play through at all).

At 2/6/11 10:58 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 2/5/11 06:26 PM, Auz wrote: Nope. It's the noisiest part of town and usually you'll find the worst people living there.
Exactly. Those kind of people who think they are something better, because they pay an awful lot of rent for their small appartments. XD

Well that, or they are the kind of people that tend to be a bit 'not caring about their neighbours and other people', loud, poor, not too bright etc. You know... most of those tend to live in the very center of the cities because that's where the cheapest homes are and that's all they can afford.

So sometimes you're just sitting there in the lectures with your notebook displaying the very same lecture slides as the ones on the whiteboard?
Yes, it has some advantages: I can read them without having to worry about obstacles that might be in the way (desks, or overhead projectors) plus I can easily advance a few slides to see what comes up next. It also helps me with taking notes.

Yeah I guess it's kinda handy to have them in front of you during the lectures. The thing is though, I can usually look through those slides at home in about 10 minutes and I will have gathered just as much from them. That's why I rarely go to lectures anymore ever since my second year, but now that I live closer to the uni I might go a bit more often again.

Durum Doner? I think that's almost the same as a lahmacun, but a lahmacun has spiced meat in the dough. You can usually choose what you have on them, like kebab, chicken, lattice, tomatoes etc. and it's usually topped with garlic sauce.

Link: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahmacun
Yes, but Dürüm is wrapped. The only disadvantage is that it's constantly dripping because of all the fat in it. ^^

I'm pretty sure Lahmacuns are wrapped as well. Like I said, I think the only difference is the spiced meat in the dough and some of the toppings (although you could probably put the same on both and have an equally tasty meal).

And yes, I know the problem. They always wrap them in aluminium foil and napkins, but they're still difficult to eat without getting your face, fingers and the table all covered up in fat and sauce :p

Like I said, this has always been my weakest area in uni. I'm glad I passed these courses, but I can still hardly write a decent program.
I never liked programming myself.

Well you ought to know more about this than I do. But I'm sure you do :p

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-06 17:05:54

Did some laundry today, and whilst I did that, nudged myself up to 15k medal points.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-06 18:25:01

At 2/6/11 10:00 AM, Fro wrote: 55,000 Medal Points

----------

At 2/5/11 08:15 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
Level 36 is alright, but in all seriousness level 36 < 35
I look like you too much now. I decided to go with the fab aura since it's almost Valentines Day and everything. This really looks weird on my profile now, but there aren't too many people with that aura at my level that I know of.

At least you can change your aura to Fab or evil or anything you want. In order for me to change my aura I would lose a part of my profile that I will never be able to get back since they made it mandatory to have it in order to change your aura.

Not too many people with the Fab aura? Ha I see quite a few of them with that aura in the BBS. I can't even remember the last time I changed my aura to be honest with you.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-07 00:10:33

Level 40. When I leveled up to 39 I was supposed to level up at the end of December. Clearly I missed a few days :x

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-07 03:51:21

Coop watches the highlights (commercials) from the Super Bowl, before congratulating:
gamejunkie: 60,000 Total Points
Fro: 55,000 Medal Points
Tetris: Level 15
MikeyS9607: Level 16
milinko959: 15,000 Medal Points
Malachy: Level 40

Listening to:
Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction

At 2/6/11 09:20 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/6/11 04:43 AM, Coop wrote:
At 2/5/11 12:08 PM, Bahamut wrote: This is getting awkward.
Yes it is. Let's make it less so. Pub?
Sure, we could do with a drink.

If I say "Hey this one does Karaoke!", then I'm going to get slapped or Mega Flared, aren't I?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-07 04:08:34

Metal Monday 2011 - Week 6: Accept - Neon Nights

Listening to:

Saxon - Into the Labyrinth

At 2/6/11 10:00 AM, Fro wrote: Being in the golden icon levels would be pretty sweet right now.

Actually, it gets sweeter when you reach level 42.

At 2/5/11 12:08 PM, Bahamut wrote: Never would the school I went to as a student would have shown The Life of Brian.
The teacher liked to show movies and Life of Brian was one of his favorite movies.

He's an awesome teacher.

Was I really that demanding in 2010?
"Megaflare" just screams "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!"

I only wanted icon modship. :P

Who can we not outsuck? Justin Bieber?
I guess he's a tough opponent.

He sure is. After all, he appeared in a Superbowl commercial with Ozzy... God, he is such a sellout.

I'm for the idea of mixing vuvuzelas and vacuum cleaners for my next experimental noise album.
We can put it as a hidden track on the album.

Nah, I want it to be the album closer.

At 2/6/11 04:52 PM, Auz wrote:
At 2/6/11 09:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm sure he'll want all the albums eventually.
Oh, well in that case go for it. Just don't expect too much of it. You might have to listen to it more than once before you might start to appreciate it.

Hahaha. I have to listen to more than once for every album I listen to so this will be no different.

I'm looking more at the 70s albums and then I'll see if he's interested in anything else.
Some of their earlier work with Syd Barrett is very nice as well.

I'll be considering them as well.

Same here. Plus, he's a dragon!
I think that's definitely what does it for me. It's a shame he's not a fire/dragon type.

That would give him three weaknesses. Then again, he has three weaknesses right now. At least you can still breed him with other dragon Pokemon... What? Don't look at me like that!

I actually like this approach for the new games. This will give everyone a breath of fresh air from all the Zubats, Tentacools and Geodudes we all encountered in Every. Damn. Game!
And don't forget Onix. Yeah when you put it that way... I would miss the awesome ones of the older gens though.

Abra... Still, you can get them later on.

And yeah, it's only logical that they will start to suffer from wear eventually. Perhaps you could go for a 3DS? I don't know if it can play GBA games though.

The 3DS doesn't have the GBA slot, although the Virtual Console might have GBA games. However, it's hard to see FFIV-VI Advance going on there.

As for FFIII, I figured that it wasn't their most impressive title since, again, I have never heard anyone ever mentioning this game. I'd like to go through it anyway though, just to try and beat all the FF's from I-IX (apart from II which I might save for last or never play through at all).

It is one of the least talked about games from Final Fantasy but it does have its moments so it shouldn't be discarded right away. The only thing that might be off putting is the chibi characters but it's that or nothing because the original FFIII was only ever released in Japan.

At 2/6/11 06:25 PM, LittleWashu wrote: In order for me to change my aura I would lose a part of my profile that I will never be able to get back

I felt the same when I became a BBS mod.

At 2/7/11 03:51 AM, Coop wrote: Coop watches the highlights (commercials) from the Super Bowl, before congratulating:

Fuck you Ozzy.

At 2/6/11 09:20 AM, Bahamut wrote: Sure, we could do with a drink.
If I say "Hey this one does Karaoke!", then I'm going to get slapped or Mega Flared, aren't I?

Nah, we go there for some practice.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-07 13:04:33

5 years on NG

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-07 13:30:36

22,000 Saves!

At 2/6/11 04:52 PM, Auz wrote: Damn. That's about the only thing that can really get me frustrated.

I'm hoping it won't cost too much to replace it. There a lot of other things that I need that are ahead of an unexpected modem replacement, like fixing the car radiator and the furnace with both are busted.

I already checked the neighbours of my new apartment, but all the signals were weak and they all secured their connections with a password. So unfortunately I won't have an easy back-up in case mine fails, but there is library nearby in which I can use the internet for free.

Yeah the signal is very weak and cuts out often, but at least I'm lucky that I can still visit most places on the internet. Though watching Youtube videos are out of the question for the foreseeable future.

True, but fortunately it´s a short one. And afterwards it will be March which means it's almost Spring already :)

And then April and Pico Day!

Time is flying. About a week or so ago it's been five months since I was review modded. Yikes!

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-07 15:08:28

300 Audio reviews! That's pretty awesome ;)

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-07 15:49:25

At 2/7/11 04:08 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/6/11 04:52 PM, Auz wrote: Oh, well in that case go for it. Just don't expect too much of it. You might have to listen to it more than once before you might start to appreciate it.
Hahaha. I have to listen to more than once for every album I listen to so this will be no different.

Well there are albums which are good straight away, but then again they are usually the kind that you get bored with sooner or later.

That would give him three weaknesses. Then again, he has three weaknesses right now. At least you can still breed him with other dragon Pokemon... What? Don't look at me like that!

Lol :p

Yeah he would lose his electric and water weakness, but gain weaknesses to dragon and ground. But considering there were no dragon moves in the first gen yet and ground and rock moves were rare, it would make his type combination a lot better.

I suppose they wanted to make sure that he would still have his weakness to water so that the strength triangle between him, Venussaur and Blastoise remains intact.

Mostly Dragonite, Tyranitar, Gyarados and the like for me. I've had them in almost all my teams if they were available.

The 3DS doesn't have the GBA slot, although the Virtual Console might have GBA games. However, it's hard to see FFIV-VI Advance going on there.

I see. Well that's too bad. Guess you have to stick to the GBA versions then and hope that your DS holds. I just saw some game shop also sells FFV Advance here by the way, but it costs around 45 euros which is a lot higher than other GBA games...

It is one of the least talked about games from Final Fantasy but it does have its moments so it shouldn't be discarded right away. The only thing that might be off putting is the chibi characters but it's that or nothing because the original FFIII was only ever released in Japan.

But I see it does have 'jobs' which was a system I rather liked in Final Fantasy Tactics. Mostly because it was so versatile; You could set-up any character in any way you want. That might compensate for the lame character looks for me.

At 2/7/11 01:30 PM, reverend wrote: 22,000 Saves!

Congrats!

At 2/6/11 04:52 PM, Auz wrote: Damn. That's about the only thing that can really get me frustrated.
I'm hoping it won't cost too much to replace it. There a lot of other things that I need that are ahead of an unexpected modem replacement, like fixing the car radiator and the furnace with both are busted.

I can't imagine it's gonna be that expensive, but I've never had to have one replaced before so I can't say much about it.

Yeah the signal is very weak and cuts out often, but at least I'm lucky that I can still visit most places on the internet. Though watching Youtube videos are out of the question for the foreseeable future.

I suppose they won't load too well with a weak signal. I usually have trouble with loading Newgrounds as well though if the internet signal isn't strong.

And then April and Pico Day!

Time is flying. About a week or so ago it's been five months since I was review modded. Yikes!

I noticed that winter does seem to pass by a lot quicker now that I won't have to go to the uni during Christmas and almost the whole of January. And if you don't let the bad weather get you down, Spring also seems to come a lot sooner.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-07 19:33:52

10000 EXP

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-07 19:37:45

At 2/6/11 06:25 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
At least you can change your aura to Fab or evil or anything you want. In order for me to change my aura I would lose a part of my profile that I will never be able to get back since they made it mandatory to have it in order to change your aura.

I'm not going to lie... I have no clue what you're trying to say here. Why is changing your aura any different from me changing my aura?

Not too many people with the Fab aura? Ha I see quite a few of them with that aura in the BBS. I can't even remember the last time I changed my aura to be honest with you.

I meant the fab aura with my specific level.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 00:03:24

Level 52

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 00:11:57

Level 17.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 04:15:12

Listening to:

Accept - Blood of the Nations

At 2/7/11 03:49 PM, Auz wrote:
At 2/7/11 04:08 AM, Bahamut wrote: Hahaha. I have to listen to more than once for every album I listen to so this will be no different.
Well there are albums which are good straight away, but then again they are usually the kind that you get bored with sooner or later.

I've noticed the easier to get into albums are sometimes the ones I get bored with eventually but I still listen to them every now and again.

I suppose they wanted to make sure that he would still have his weakness to water so that the strength triangle between him, Venussaur and Blastoise remains intact.

That's it. If Charizard was a dragon-type Pokemon, Blastoise wouldn't truly hurt Charizard.

Mostly Dragonite, Tyranitar, Gyarados and the like for me. I've had them in almost all my teams if they were available.

Some of them weren't available on all games. I don't think Dragonite was available for the original dex in Ruby/Sapphire.

I just saw some game shop also sells FFV Advance here by the way, but it costs around 45 euros which is a lot higher than other GBA games...

That's roughly the same amount I paid for FFV Advance so it's fair.

But I see it does have 'jobs' which was a system I rather liked in Final Fantasy Tactics. Mostly because it was so versatile; You could set-up any character in any way you want.

The job system in FFV is vastly superior to what FFIII offered.

At 2/8/11 12:03 AM, illuminate wrote: Level 52

Hey Haggard, have you noticed the emoticon he uses for his achievements these days?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 04:57:36

At 2/6/11 04:52 PM, Auz wrote:
At 2/5/11 06:26 PM, Auz wrote: Nope. It's the noisiest part of town and usually you'll find the worst people living there.
Exactly. Those kind of people who think they are something better, because they pay an awful lot of rent for their small appartments. XD
Well that, or they are the kind of people that tend to be a bit 'not caring about their neighbours and other people', loud, poor, not too bright etc. You know... most of those tend to live in the very center of the cities because that's where the cheapest homes are and that's all they can afford.

Those kind of people you can find near industrial areas like the harbour and of course the red light district.

So sometimes you're just sitting there in the lectures with your notebook displaying the very same lecture slides as the ones on the whiteboard?
Yes, it has some advantages: I can read them without having to worry about obstacles that might be in the way (desks, or overhead projectors) plus I can easily advance a few slides to see what comes up next. It also helps me with taking notes.
Yeah I guess it's kinda handy to have them in front of you during the lectures. The thing is though, I can usually look through those slides at home in about 10 minutes and I will have gathered just as much from them. That's why I rarely go to lectures anymore ever since my second year, but now that I live closer to the uni I might go a bit more often again.

Whenever a new semester starts I think: "well, maybe I should attend more lectures this time" and in the end I only attend half of them. ^^

Durum Doner? I think that's almost the same as a lahmacun, but a lahmacun has spiced meat in the dough. You can usually choose what you have on them, like kebab, chicken, lattice, tomatoes etc. and it's usually topped with garlic sauce.

Link: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahmacun
Yes, but Dürüm is wrapped. The only disadvantage is that it's constantly dripping because of all the fat in it. ^^
I'm pretty sure Lahmacuns are wrapped as well.

But the link says they are served as some sort of Pizza-

And yes, I know the problem. They always wrap them in aluminium foil and napkins, but they're still difficult to eat without getting your face, fingers and the table all covered up in fat and sauce :p

And if you are really unlucky, your clothes are covered in fat as well.

Like I said, this has always been my weakest area in uni. I'm glad I passed these courses, but I can still hardly write a decent program.
I never liked programming myself.

I guess I do. But I never was really good at programmin. ^^

At 2/5/11 12:08 PM, Bahamut wrote: Never would the school I went to as a student would have shown The Life of Brian.
The teacher liked to show movies and Life of Brian was one of his favorite movies.
He's an awesome teacher.

Well, he wasn't the worst teacher I had. Plus, he was really good with languages. He teached English, French and Latin. And I'm sure he could speak spanish as well. :O

Was I really that demanding in 2010?
"Megaflare" just screams "GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!"
I only wanted icon modship. :P

Maybe Tom is an overachiever? Or he feared you could become even more demanding.

Who can we not outsuck? Justin Bieber?
I guess he's a tough opponent.
He sure is. After all, he appeared in a Superbowl commercial with Ozzy... God, he is such a sellout.

Who, Justin or Ozyy? >_>

I'm for the idea of mixing vuvuzelas and vacuum cleaners for my next experimental noise album.
We can put it as a hidden track on the album.
Nah, I want it to be the album closer.

That would work as well.

At 2/8/11 04:15 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/8/11 12:03 AM, illuminate wrote: Level 52
Hey Haggard, have you noticed the emoticon he uses for his achievements these days?

He isn't as inspirational to me since he changed his name.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 05:15:20

Coop gets to grips with Steam and a few downloads from it, while congratulating:
bifgis: 5th NG Berfday
reverend: 22,000 Saves
Wegra: 300 Reviews (Audio)
SCTE3: 500 Audio Review Responses
Egarewop: 10,000 Experience
illuminate: Level 52
xRiskiiyxBlaze: Level 17

At 2/7/11 03:51 AM, Coop wrote: Coop watches the highlights (commercials) from the Super Bowl, before congratulating:
Fuck you Ozzy.

I'd have laughed if Bieber would have said that to him.

Mind you, Roseanne Barr got hit by a tree, so it wasn't all bad.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 05:50:00

level up now I am level 32.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 05:54:54

At 2/7/11 07:37 PM, Fro wrote:
At 2/6/11 06:25 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
I'm not going to lie... I have no clue what you're trying to say here. Why is changing your aura any different from me changing my aura?

When you change your aura you would have to update you account information. The last time I changed my aura was before the redesigned. Back then I could change my aura without updating my account information meaning I didn't have to add a gender. Now in order to change it I would have to add a gender meaning I will have to give up having a genderless account in order to do so.

I meant the fab aura with my specific level.

Oh I see point taken.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 06:15:14

At 2/8/11 04:57 AM, Haggard wrote:

You still love me muches and always will ^_^

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 08:24:09

At 2/8/11 05:54 AM, LittleWashu wrote:
When you change your aura you would have to update you account information. The last time I changed my aura was before the redesigned. Back then I could change my aura without updating my account information meaning I didn't have to add a gender. Now in order to change it I would have to add a gender meaning I will have to give up having a genderless account in order to do so.

I'm sure there is a reason for having the gender be a necessary item. I can think of one reason right off of the top of my head. I personally don't see why it's important if you have a gender or not on your profile though unless you are a genderless person or a person confused about your gender. Then it makes a little bit of sense. :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 08:52:49

At 2/8/11 08:24 AM, Fro wrote:
At 2/8/11 05:54 AM, LittleWashu wrote:
I'm sure there is a reason for having the gender be a necessary item. I can think of one reason right off of the top of my head. I personally don't see why it's important if you have a gender or not on your profile though unless you are a genderless person or a person confused about your gender. Then it makes a little bit of sense. :P

There are other reasons besides that one but I don't want to mention them on the BBS. However the reason I like having my profile genderless is the following reason. It is just something that can be done anymore with new accounts kind of like the way the 1999-2001 users could have 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, or 9 at the end of their EXP when the rest of us can only have a 5 or 0 since the old ways of gaining extra exp are gone.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 12:06:10

50k medal points!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 12:16:51

I just noticed: 3,333 Days on Newgrounds!

At 2/8/11 06:15 AM, illuminate wrote:
You still love me muches and always will ^_^

Of course. <3

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 16:33:07

At 2/8/11 04:15 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 2/7/11 03:49 PM, Auz wrote: Well there are albums which are good straight away, but then again they are usually the kind that you get bored with sooner or later.
I've noticed the easier to get into albums are sometimes the ones I get bored with eventually but I still listen to them every now and again.

Yeah. Perhaps the best albums aren't the ones that are good straight away. I know I didn't think too much of my favorite albums when I first gave them a full listen.

That's it. If Charizard was a dragon-type Pokemon, Blastoise wouldn't truly hurt Charizard.

Indeed, and that'd bring some imbalance to the game. Or at least the Rival battle will be somewhat easier. Especially in the early stages of the game.

Some of them weren't available on all games. I don't think Dragonite was available for the original dex in Ruby/Sapphire.

Neither was Tyranitar, but I went with Salamence and Metagross as replacements. Didn't like them as much though.

I just saw some game shop also sells FFV Advance here by the way, but it costs around 45 euros which is a lot higher than other GBA games...
That's roughly the same amount I paid for FFV Advance so it's fair.

Well I guess it's a popular game, but 45 euros was pretty much the price for GBA games when they were brand new. Such a price sounds more fair for a DS remake.

But I see it does have 'jobs' which was a system I rather liked in Final Fantasy Tactics. Mostly because it was so versatile; You could set-up any character in any way you want.
The job system in FFV is vastly superior to what FFIII offered.

That has a job system too? Awesome!

I'll definitely go and check these two out sooner or later, but first I'll be going through Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and then Final Fantasy IV DS probably. I still got a lot of other games on my 'playlist' as well though (around 10 at the moment), so I most likely won't get to them anytime soon.

It'll also depend on how far I'm up for another RPG game. If I do FFIV after this, I pretty much will have played three huge RPGs in a row... I might be more up for a game like Zelda after that =/

At 2/6/11 04:52 PM, Auz wrote: Well that, or they are the kind of people that tend to be a bit 'not caring about their neighbours and other people', loud, poor, not too bright etc. You know... most of those tend to live in the very center of the cities because that's where the cheapest homes are and that's all they can afford.
Those kind of people you can find near industrial areas like the harbour and of course the red light district.

Hmmm maybe in Germany, but I think in Holland they tend to crop up in the city centres. If we're talking about the same people that is.

Whenever a new semester starts I think: "well, maybe I should attend more lectures this time" and in the end I only attend half of them. ^^

Lol :p

Almost exactly the same here. Numerous times I've said to myself: "Next period I'm gonna go more often" or "I'm definitely going to attend that lecture next year since I've failed the exams". But I never do so in the end. Even when I live closer by, I probably still won't go that often.

I'm pretty sure Lahmacuns are wrapped as well.
But the link says they are served as some sort of Pizza-

They're called Turkish Pizzas, yes, but I've always had them wrapped up for me. And well... Pizza Calzone is also called a pizza while it's folded, right?

And if you are really unlucky, your clothes are covered in fat as well.

That's why I always try to keep my clothes as far away from them as possible whenever I'm eating them. I guess it looks a bit clumsy, but it beats having greasy clothes.

I guess I do. But I never was really good at programmin. ^^

I guess you simply gotta have some talent for it. I know a few people who are very good at it and everybody else is constantly having problems and errors with their programs.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 17:35:58

I'm on level 14

Having Peace is Fabulous

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 18:08:46

At 2/7/11 03:49 PM, Auz wrote: I can't imagine it's gonna be that expensive, but I've never had to have one replaced before so I can't say much about it.

I think only $50-70 but anything that an unexpected expenditure when you are already on a tight budget is expensive.

I suppose they won't load too well with a weak signal. I usually have trouble with loading Newgrounds as well though if the internet signal isn't strong.

NG works fine for me; not that I'm going to watch African Dudes or play that M-bot game anytime soon. Although, I might have to put off Icon Modding for awhile since uploading stuff with a weak signal doesn't really work that great.

I noticed that winter does seem to pass by a lot quicker now that I won't have to go to the uni during Christmas and almost the whole of January. And if you don't let the bad weather get you down, Spring also seems to come a lot sooner.

You just had to mention bad weather. It's going to snow 5 to 8 inches tonight. :S

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 18:24:55

Level 30

Razor-knife thing?

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 18:38:09

At 2/8/11 06:24 PM, Pokemonpoeguygcn wrote: Level 30
Razor-knife thing?

Congrats man you are offically at the half way point in levels. Best levels between 30-39 would be 35 hands down.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2011-02-08 19:47:08

32,000 Saves!

Hey Bahamut, I am REALLY not happy about this achievement. Why? Because I'd rather have an achievement related to blams, but I'm still 22 blams away from it, so I guess I have to wait a few more days... >:(