00:00
00:00

The War Crew

60,607 Views | 1,594 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The War Crew 2005-08-22 19:51:34


Welcome to the War Crew, this club is for any war that is going on now. This is where you can talk about the wars and if go with it or aganist it. Also if you have any ideas on how the help out the soldiers in the war onr the people living in the war zone.

War Crew Rules:
No Spamming
No Racism
No Posting crap about the soldiers risking their lives to defend their countries.

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-22 19:54:29


I'll join if it's okay with you. ^^

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-22 19:59:25


At 8/22/05 07:54 PM, Andersson wrote: I'll join if it's okay with you. ^^

Sure Welcome.

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-25 03:48:05


I heard on the news about Bush saying that he won't bring back the troops from Iraq after he is done with his time as president which is in 2008 when maybe a Democrat may become president or Cheny (I don't know how his name is spelled) may take over for Bush.

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-25 05:42:01


im in io think bush should back down there was nothig but losses in these wars

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-25 06:25:06


ill join

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-25 07:13:33


At 8/25/05 05:42 AM, casino1251 wrote: im in io think bush should back down there was nothig but losses in these wars

on the contrary its winning all round. casualties are minimum and it has won him the reelection.also america now has its grip on Iraq's oil supplies. not many have died so it's worth it. so to be honest your statement was completely incorrect.

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-25 08:17:24


At 8/25/05 07:13 AM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote:
At 8/25/05 05:42 AM, casino1251 wrote: im in io think bush should back down there was nothig but losses in these wars
on the contrary its winning all round. casualties are minimum and it has won him the reelection.also america now has its grip on Iraq's oil supplies. not many have died so it's worth it. so to be honest your statement was completely incorrect.

Later (20 years) the oil price maybe up to $ 500.00 a barrel and some other use for gas will be take over by maybe water or electricty.

casino1251 and helldemon666 welcome to the War Crew. Arch_Angel_Rhys to me it looks like maybe you are trying to join. Tell me if you want to join.

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-25 08:20:57


Lol, this is a cool idea. Talking about wars..

So, when do you think WW3 will be? :|

Uhhh..


"Actually, the server timed out trying to remove all your posts..."

-TomFulp

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-25 08:27:25


At 8/25/05 08:20 AM, IWantSomeCookies wrote: Lol, this is a cool idea. Talking about wars..

So, when do you think WW3 will be? :|

Uhhh..

From the looks of it if Bysh's parter (the Vice-Preisdent: Richard Cheney) becomes president in 2008 then it will still be the same around the world (North Korea, Iran, Iraq.). So for me, i guess in 3 years.

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-25 08:52:46


At 8/25/05 08:17 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: casino1251 and helldemon666 welcome to the War Crew. Arch_Angel_Rhys to me it looks like maybe you are trying to join. Tell me if you want to join.

i'm not. i just thought i'd post that comment. this club is too restricted. how many wars do you think will be going on all the time? maybe if you included previous wars in the criteria and battle strategies and the such id think bout it but no thank you.

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-26 06:32:32


At 8/25/05 08:52 AM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote:
At 8/25/05 08:17 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: casino1251 and helldemon666 welcome to the War Crew. Arch_Angel_Rhys to me it looks like maybe you are trying to join. Tell me if you want to join.
i'm not. i just thought i'd post that comment. this club is too restricted. how many wars do you think will be going on all the time? maybe if you included previous wars in the criteria and battle strategies and the such id think bout it but no thank you.

I don't know how many wars there was, is and will go on. Some wars are just the ones we fight at home or at school while others are countries and races.

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-28 06:00:40


well im not on bushes side im from the arab gulf and i hate the shit thats going on in iraq .

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-28 11:17:05


Well, I'm not gonna say crap about sacrificing lives for our country at your request. About the gas (#1) - they now make hybrid cars for a reason. Soon hydrogen cars will take over - gas prices drop and there you go.
#2 - The war - the war is actually going very well in Afganistan, where free elections have been held, and I believe its still going well in Iraq, despite the costs. I think some other guy already explained my reasons.
#3 - Shouldn't this be in the Politics forum?


Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-30 05:17:08


At 8/28/05 11:17 AM, mariofan22 wrote: Well, I'm not gonna say crap about sacrificing lives for our country at your request. About the gas (#1) - they now make hybrid cars for a reason. Soon hydrogen cars will take over - gas prices drop and there you go.
#2 - The war - the war is actually going very well in Afganistan, where free elections have been held, and I believe its still going well in Iraq, despite the costs. I think some other guy already explained my reasons.
#3 - Shouldn't this be in the Politics forum?

This isn't a politics club. This crew is to share ideas on the wars and have any help ideas on how to stop or help out the soldiers in the war. Now that the hurricane crashed the oil towers in the Gulf of Mexico now the gas prices will raise more.

At 8/28/05 08:42 AM, marchingtyrants wrote: i'll join, but there will be war between the former enemies.

Welcome to the club and there maybe some war with the enemies but it won't last long.

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-30 05:24:43


Yeah it should be wars in generals, like famous leaders and strategies and not just current affairs.


Faith tramples all reason, logic, and common sense.

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-30 05:32:21


At 8/30/05 05:24 AM, Velocitom wrote: Yeah it should be wars in generals, like famous leaders and strategies and not just current affairs.

Then this club will be all about wars and its histories. The medals, soldiers, battles, years, and whatever else happened and is.

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-30 07:45:37


Now that's a better club - that might even be worth joining - like D-Day or something you mean?


Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-31 19:26:20


At 8/30/05 07:45 AM, mariofan22 wrote: Now that's a better club - that might even be worth joining - like D-Day or something you mean?

I guess World War 2 was the most bloodest war of the modren era.

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-31 19:32:23


bush is the only one that actaully supports this stupid war, i only support it because i want my dad back... hes a fucking moron and if something dosent happen, he will destroy the u.s. economy

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-31 19:47:50


At 8/31/05 07:32 PM, dante_may_cry1 wrote: bush is the only one that actaully supports this stupid war, i only support it because i want my dad back... hes a fucking moron and if something dosent happen, he will destroy the u.s. economy

It sucks that your dad is in the war zone. Why did we had to go to Iraq? For stopping Saddam? We got him and now why are we still there? Oil. Later oil won't be the thing we need for the cars.

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-31 20:27:10


wow i havent posted in so damn long.lol well ill join this club.
Actually i think that the most bloodiest war(conflict) was Vietnam.
Despite the holocaust of wwII

Response to The War Crew 2005-08-31 20:33:21


At 8/31/05 08:27 PM, Shoithestealth wrote: wow i havent posted in so damn long.lol well ill join this club.
Actually i think that the most bloodiest war(conflict) was Vietnam.
Despite the holocaust of wwII

Any war is the bloodest to anyone's mind. Welcome to the club.

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-03 08:51:20


At 8/25/05 08:52 AM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote:
At 8/25/05 08:17 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: casino1251 and helldemon666 welcome to the War Crew. Arch_Angel_Rhys to me it looks like maybe you are trying to join. Tell me if you want to join.
i'm not. i just thought i'd post that comment. this club is too restricted. how many wars do you think will be going on all the time? maybe if you included previous wars in the criteria and battle strategies and the such id think bout it but no thank you.

can i join? and by the way archangel for your infomation there are over 20 wars going on right now many are much bloodier than iraq and destroy the lives off thousands worldwide

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-03 09:01:41


care to name these wars then?

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-03 09:12:39


At 9/3/05 09:01 AM, Arch_Angel_Rhys wrote: care to name these wars then?

sure i apologise in advance for spelling somallia teratorial war this war has a faction for every street almost, the peruvian revoulution the nepalin revolution the war of survival in laos the democratic republic of the congo is in the middle of a very bloody civil war
but what i think has to be the most horrible war is the war in uganda its horrible because the ugandan government is fighting a cult who kidnaps children and brainwashes them to fight and kill, and theres a independance war in burma which dates back to the end of world war 2

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-03 10:58:34


You know what i think?

Bush has good intentions, helping to bring about an effective democracy for the middle eastern people, but i don't really think it's any of our business. Now when a dictator like Huisseinis involved, sure we can do something, but only remove him, and only if there are very few supporters of him in that country.

Furthurmore, having so many soldiers down there is rediculous, at least half of them should come back. Bush has to sponser all these soldiers, leaving less money to pay for the damages in New Orleans. Our national debt is already nearing 8 trillion dollars, and it's still rising, in yet he still sends these soldiers over, sponsors them, loses the government money, mind you, the economy is booming because of the war, but our tax dollars should be used on different things, and perhaps lowered to help pay for higher gas prices, of course that's going far too into politics.

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-03 12:34:30


i guess i'l join

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-03 12:42:00


dude your so right

Response to The War Crew 2005-09-03 13:50:55


can i join ?